Detailed Product Description
4.Low Rolling Friction Resistance
Features for KM Linear Guideway
KM linear guideway is designed to meet the tendency of the modern machinery’s high precision and high performance; when in designing, it then highlighted n high precision, high loading ,high reliability and excellent motion principles; and the tidy physical design makes KM linear guideway move smoothly and install easily.
Compared with the old sliding guideway, KM linear guideway has lower friction factors; by adopting the steel ball bearings, the friction factor is reduced to 1/20 to 1/40 of the former’s; at the same time, coordinate with its characteristics of high rigidity and precise procedure, KM linear guideway features on smooth moving, low noise ,easy installation ,dust prevention, high loading, high rigidity and so on; moreover, it can also achieve the requirement of high precision.
- Q:Price of elevator guide rail
- Elevator standard rail are 5M long, 4M is you need, or shipped to the rail head ah?! Lift the main track of 8K or 13K, listen to your description should be 8K (8 kilograms per meter is so all your 4M track weight should be 64 kg) of 8K rail is very cheap price of not more than 30 yuan / m, if you were not proposed to find the local elevator installation company. The coordination, should be cheaper. The installation is much, each site will have some left guide, no place to use, when the waste mango shall not, if we can meet you this need, the price is not important, the key is that we achieved a waste ah! Also in line with the "low carbon emission reduction and environmental protection" advocated by the state! Ha-ha
- Q:45 steel material made of rail wear is particularly fierce, how to deal with the effect will be better?
- Make the guide rail before quenching and tempering
- Q:The problem of uneven spacing between the supports of elevator rails
- The guide rail is five meters a two guide rails have a connection port GB is the distance between rail supports no more than 2500MM so as long as no more than 2500 stents do not hit the port can support must be fixed in the beam concrete brick can be used if it is satisfied if the screw through the wall please give points ah typing is not easy to answer no problem I installed lift 8 years to sell now
- Q:CNC lathe guide and how to select the screw, to be detailed!
- 1) compared with the sliding screw, the driving torque is 1/3Because there are many ball bearings between the screw shaft of the ball screw pair and the silk mother, the rolling motion can be achieved, so the higher movement efficiency can be obtained. Compared with the past sliding screw pair, the drive torque is less than 1/3, that is, the power required to achieve the same movement result is the 1/3 of the rolling screw pair. It's very helpful in saving electricity.2) high accuracy guaranteeThe ball screw is for mechanical equipment made in Japan, the world's highest level of coherence produced, especially in grinding, assembly, inspection of the operations of the factory environment, carry out strict control of temperature and humidity, due to the improvement of the quality management system to guarantee the accuracy.3) micro feed possibleBecause of the ball motion, the starting torque of the ball screw pair is very small, and the crawling phenomenon like sliding motion can not occur, and the accurate micro feed can be ensured.4) no backlash, high rigidityThe ball screw can be added to the pressure, pressure due to the axial clearance can reach negative, then get high rigidity (ball screw in the ball through to add to the pressure in the actual use mechanical devices, because the ball screw can make the repulsion of the rigidity of the Department of enhancement).5) high speed feed possibleBecause of the high efficiency and small heating, the ball screw can achieve high speed feed (movement).
- Q:Which brand is straight rail?
- Personally think that (QTWSTAR), on the mainland is also famous, if the price is not high to think, brand is not that good, that is not good, a little of the brand is the most important brand product quality is relatively stable, will not change. Specific depends on which machine is suitable for use
- Q:35mm how many screws are used to install the guide rail?
- What is the rail specification? This 35mm is just the length
- Q:Why is the elevator rail installed on the bracket only fixed with a press plate and not bolted by welding or punching?
- The weld point is fatigue, and the bolt falls off in case of shock
- Q:Machine tool slideway is not smooth, and wear much, how should I do?
- Lubricate the lead screw and the bearing first.What kind of guide are you?. Is it a linear or dovetail guide?. It can be disassembled and replaced. Can not tear down the large pallet down, find a teacher scraping rail, this is a technical activity. Few young people will drop now!!! I will!!!! Ha ha ha
- Q:How about the model of the linear guide block? How do you know the type of the guide rail?
- Similar to the HSR15A THK slider model, the HSR15+ length is the type of the rail.You can refer to this understanding. (in detail, according to the brand name shall prevail)
- Q:What does the DIN- rail installation mean?
- DIN is the German industrial standard, the use of guide rail is an installation of industrial electrical components, installation of electrical components to support this standard can be easily clamped on the rail without screws, maintenance is also very convenient. The common rail width is 35mm. Some new air switches, such as DZ47-63 series, contactors, CJX1, 2, 8 series, circuit breakers, DZ-108 series, small relays, part of the time relay, etc., have adopted this standard.
We believe in the purchasing policy of "try our best to bring your cost down". If you plan to purchase goods to reduce your cost, please let us have a chance to quote at your needs. We are capable of providing you with a profitable proposal with assurance.Hope we can build long-term and good business relationship.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America 9.41
South America 5.88%
Eastern Europe 10.59%
Southeast Asia 4.29%
Mid East 4.88%
Eastern Asia 5.12%
Western Europe 8.24%
Central America 5.06%
Northern Europe 12.94%
Southern Europe 7.94%
South Asia 10.18%
Domestic Market 3.53%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average