Basic Information of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0055:
5.waterproof or without waterproof
Features of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0055:
1. Size:300*300mm;400*400mm ceramic tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner wall.
4. Engobe(water proof) or without engobe(not water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0055:
Normal Size of of Interior Ceramic Tile CMAX-0055:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Production and Packing Pictures:
- Q:Removing carpet and installing tile?
- While the peel and stick will stick to the floor, I'd still recommend an underlayment. Underlayment properly put down will even out the rough spots on the floor. The subfloor, directly over the joists, is probably structurewood or commonly called OSB. You could use plywood or fiberrock. Stagger the seams of the underlayment with the seams of the subfloor. For example, if the first sheet of underlayment will land on the seam, cut it in half so the remainder of the seams will stagger, hopefully that makes sense. If you go with ceramic tile, there is one method that go directly on top of structurewood. It requires a special prep, adhesive and grout. And it is definitely not for the novice. It is uses TEC's 1step mortar. It may not even be available in your market. Google TEC 1 step But for the novice, no offense, I recommend using either backerboard or Duro-Rock. You spread, thinset mortar, doesn't need to be latex modified for underlayment, set the board, nail with roofing nails or screw. The instructions are available on line. But nail or screw every 4 along the edges and 8 in the middle. Use the fiberglass tape before you set tile. This should latex modified. There are different ways people like to do this. Some say as you tile, some just stick the tape down and skim the top. What I like is to skim a thin layer over the seams, put the tape down, then make sure there are no ridges. Let sit over night. That way the next day, I can pop lines, and set tile. As far as setting tile, it easy to do when you know what you are doing. It also easy to screw it up when don't know what you are doing. I've seen novices screw it up pretty bad. If you know someone that has tiled before, I hope you get some help. With perhaps a thousand dollars of material on the line, it will be well worth a free lunch and a couple beers at the end of the day.
- Q:When installing a tile floor. Should?
- Install okorder.com/ As far as looks of tile spacing, stay consistent. If you border uptight against one non-tile stuff, then do so against everything. Use either colored caulking or epoxy grout for corners. Cement based grout isn't flexible and will crack.
- Q:Self stick tile for my kitchen to go over top of ceramic tile?
- Cons would be that it costs close to $10 a square foot. I also doubt that it looks as good in person as the site claims. I've installed a lot of surface coverings, including tile-textured vinyl wallpaper and a variety of peel and stick material and they rarely look that convincing when they are right under your nose, as a countertop backsplash would be. That's a lot of money for a coverup job, And you don't say where the tile is installed. Walls? Countertop? Floors? That stickandgo is strictly for walls, not any area that would have moisture lying on it or traffic. If it is just your walls it would be a lot cheaper just to hire someone to tear off the ceramic tile and put up something different. It only cost me $6 a square foot for labor and $3 for material to have a real ceramic subway tile back splash installed in my kitchen last year. It would be even less if you did it yourself. If you are thinking of covering a floor, look at the Trafficmaster Allure material at Home Depot -- excellent product and about $2 a square foot. Installs like a dream, completely waterproof, can go over an uneven surface, adheres to itself, not what is behind it (it floats), easy to remove later, and both the tile and wood versions look and feel absolutely real. We did my friend's large bathroom with it in less than 4 hours last winter and it looks like a hardwood floor and holds up to anything. I used the slate-look tiles in my breakfast room of my previous house and everyone who saw it thought it was real stone. If it's your countertops, it is easy and cheap to replace countertops with new laminate and the new laminates are not your Grandma's formica -- many look like high-end granite and even metals.
- Q:can glass shelves be used as wall tiles?
- You'd see through the glass to the mounting mastic. That's probably not that attractive......
- Q:Tile Calculation Help!!?
- Peter is right, each tile manufacturer will box their tile in different size boxes (per s/f). And w/o know the s/f of the area to be tiled no one can tell you how many tiles you need. Most tile is sold by the box now any ay. So in most cases you ll need to buy whole boxes plus waste for cuts. Any questions or if you come up with more info you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:please help with matching tiles?
- I have no idea. I know when I had my house tiled, I bought about ten spares just in case. I haven't had to use them yet though. Do you know where you bought the tile? Maybe you could try looking at one of those special order books that they carry in the stores.
- Q:Buy tiles need to pay attention to what? What place where to sell tiles better?
- There are many varieties of tiles on the market today, there are only a dozen categories. Consumers face such as infiltration of whole body bricks, tiles, anti-skid tiles and the like, but do not understand the meaning of which. It is important to distinguish between good and bad tiles. Upstairs several have already introduced a lot of what I added:
Floor tiles can be used to compare the following indicators of data: water absorption, wear resistance, acid resistance and pollution indicators to distinguish the quality of brick quality.
Selection of glazed tiles, mainly to see their tires and glazed the treatment. Tire should be size specifications, the surrounding smooth, uniform thickness, the same specifications of the tile thickness and size difference should not exceed 2 mm. The quality of glazed is more critical. First, the enamel should be thick and smooth; secondly, the glaze color difference should be as small as possible. Bathroom bathroom suitable for small size tiles.
Internationally renowned brands: "Bee", "Nobel", "Diamond", "Eagle", "Asia"
Domestic well-known brands: "crown beads" "Samite" "Golden rudder"
Indoor floor tiles are:
Tiles, polished tiles, matt bricks, glazed tiles, tiles, anti-skid tiles, special anti-acid tiles (for the laboratory and other corrosive large ground)
Outdoor floor tiles are: square brick, lawn brick
- Q:Floor tile tiles a square meter how much money now?
- Now the market decoration workers daily wages in 80-100 yuan / day, shop floor tiles in general 20 yuan a square meter.
- Q:which color perfectly adjust with granite green tile?
- Hi Maruf, I would choose a Light Steel Grey color to compliment the Granite Green tile.Granite Green tile is beautiful, choosing a color that blends to much with the tile will not enhance the look of your tile. The Light grey color will pick up the green hues in your tile, yet allow your tile to have center stage of visual appeal ! If you are truly not interested in a Light grey then my second suggestion for you is Sage Green. Best of Luck!
- Q:Real estate tiles where the tiles as Guangzhou? What are the consequences if the wall is not good?
- Remember to adopt my best answer, I was selling tiles. In fact, the quality of real estate tiles are catching up to the quality. But there is still a big gap with the Guangdong tiles, upstairs that crack, color, in fact, are long before the problem, the next is through the water, this is like buying fake shoes, is used to know. These two points can not be used as a criterion. There are some poor quality after the bubble can play from the drum, deformation of all have, but are in the case of your money, there are many customers feel eating Yaba Kui, do not want to make money for that little trouble. I teach you the way you can know before. Guangdong loaded with the difference between real estate brick, but there are. Wall tiles generally rely on touch, if you touch the past, I feel a little something, not smooth, that is, real estate, the other with a strong flashlight, if the surface is a small black spot is the real estate brick. Polishing is mainly to see the side, the thickness of the glazed, polishing process, in addition to some polished really distorted. Hope you adopt for the best, hit so many words, do not know how to ask me.
We are located in Fujian Province.Under the condition of strong technology strength in ceramics industry, our company specializes in manufacturing all kinds of ceramic products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Fujian, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East
||SO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Xiamen PORT, China
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2000square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range