Key Specifications/Special Features:
Water absorption: 13 to 17%
Usage: interior wall tiles
Size: 150 x 150mm (thincknesw range 4.4~4.5mm); 200 x 200 mm (thincknesw range 6.3~6.5mm);
Packing: carton with pallet and fumigation
For 150 x 150mm, 44 pieces per carton, 0.99m² per carton, 7.6kg per carton, 3618 carton per 20ft and 3,581.2m² per 20ft;
For 200 x 200mm, 25 pieces per carton, 1m² per carton, 10.5kg per carton, 2619 carton per 20ft and 2619 m² per 20ft.
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle
About the certificate:
1. We is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:Tile back splash......?
- i will try to know about question.then i will try to give it
- Q:How can you trim tile that is already set on the floor?
- Cutting the tiles that are already set is difficult to do and messy. Making a clean strait cut that will butt up to the cabinets is tough to do. If you slip and score the tops of the tiles you won't be able to fix them. You might want to try and build up the floor behind the cabinets to the height of the tiles and put the cabinets on top. That will probably be the easiest way. Any color tile will work since they will be behind the cabinets and unnoticed. I would go to Lowe's or Home Depot and buy a box of returned tiles (much cheaper that way) and a pail of Thinset. You can apply the thinset to each tile individually and use a 4' level to make sure the height is good.
- Q:what is the thickness of vitrified tile?
- It will vary from any tile that is vitrified ...A vitrified tile is all in the body hardness and is more of a rating . Since it s based an water absorbtion and not a thickness.. You ll find many brands and styles of vitrified tile. These lean more towards your porcelains rather than the normal clay bodied tile. It s all in the making/ firing process than any thing else. So you ll have to check specs on the brands and type you have in India.Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there ... GL
- Q:white stuff between shower tiles?
- Ok, easy answers. Stuff between the tile = Grout Stuff that lines the space between tiles and tub = Silicone sealant. Its not hard to replace, especially if your just spot filling. Go to a home improvement store, ask to be shown to the selection of grout (Growt) and match the color. Also buy sealant for the grout, as it keeps the moisture out. As for the Silcone sealant, just take a safety knife, cut into it, peel it off like a strip. Make sure you clean up the area before you reapply. You will need a tube of silicone, a caulk gun, and a safety knife. Simply load the tube in the gun, and cut a 45 degree (ish) angle in the tip of the tube. Face the hole you cut into the area, and press the caulk gun trigger. Slowly move down the edge of the tub, until you reach the end. About 5 inches before you reach the end, behind the trigger, is a switch that releases pressure on the tube from the gun, and slows the flow to a stop. Once the grout dries, in about 24 hours, apply the sealant with the brush bottle it should come with. It is a clear coat. You CANNOT get the walls wet during this process, or else you will seal water inside your walls, and youll be looking at a much bigger job later.
- Q:How to correctly start tile job?
- Start your whole tile by the wall where the tiles will show when you enter the bathroom. Why make cut all around the room? Its takes longer and you will see more tile cuts. You want to cut tiles where the vanity, toilet, closet will be so they don't show as much. Dry lay some tiles against the wall that will show after everything is installed and make a chalk line against that wall. Spread your thinset mortar evenly and install three floor tiles at a time. Before you continue, install three more in row 2 to make sure the tiles look go to the fit. Then continue the first row. See link below for further details.
- Q:What causes lippage on a granite tile floor?
- They were not set properly. Added thin set some times it needed or the peice that is high may not have been set down into the thin set properly. Some times they are not milled properly and are slightly curved. Several factors , all of which a good installer is aware of should have watched for. . If they are to high call them back and have it fixed. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Paint tiles!!!?
- Keep the tiles and change the grout color instead since its cheaper to change the grout its a great way to make the tiles work for you... If you choose to paint use the same paint that you would use for the tub..There are drawbacks to painting. you will not get a nice finish unless you use the proper brush.. or roller..
- Q:Suggestion for another product other than bathroom tile?
- 3 suggestions. One is aways have the tile grout cleaned and SEALED to prevent quick discoloration. And / OR .. have your grout removed -- taken out of between the tile. And a New Grout installed .. (re-grouted) with a color (beige or sand or darker than present) so you do not have the need to clean it so often. Products.. FRP - Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer (plastic) comes in sheets - at your home improvement center. Similar to the wall cover that is in some public bathrooms (can be smooth or textured like cracked ice). Tile Board.. this is a laminated masonite material that can be smooth or have designs that look like tile but without the grout. Good luck
- Q:can i lay linoleum over ceramic cracked tile?
- Cracked tiles usually indicate loose tiles, if they are loose, the vinyl or lino will show the cracks and loose tile in no time at all. If the tiles happen to be tight, and the crack is caused by a structure failure some where then the tiles can be treated so you can lay sheet goods over them. There are easy ways to tell which is which. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar . GL
- Q:I'm new to floor tile.. can someone explain the charges?
- $ 4.00 - $ 6.00 per sq ft installed......includes grouting.....but no material, pay for all material.... lic. gen. contractor
Relying on the East Taodu Cheng cooked the development, production, technology, personnel soil, scientific research and development, production, marketing as one of the large modern ceramic enterprise.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 180 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range