Key Specifications/Special Features:
Water absorption: 13 to 17%
Usage: interior wall tiles
Size: 150 x 150mm (thincknesw range 4.4~4.5mm); 200 x 200 mm (thincknesw range 6.3~6.5mm);
Packing: carton with pallet and fumigation
For 150 x 150mm, 44 pieces per carton, 0.99m² per carton, 7.6kg per carton, 3618 carton per 20ft and 3,581.2m² per 20ft;
For 200 x 200mm, 25 pieces per carton, 1m² per carton, 10.5kg per carton, 2619 carton per 20ft and 2619 m² per 20ft.
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle
About the certificate:
1. We is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:Water damage on ceiling tile?
- a small anount of bleach in a spray bottle and spary the stain. spray the stain and it should disapear. do not competely saturate the tile. not sure about the leak
- Q:Bathroom tile installation?
- Sorry , like T J said all tile needs grout. Dirt and debris will collect down in the groves if you dont.. Have you thought of a good laminate that has the tile look? Just need a skil saw or table saw (best ) to cut them. they can.Since it classified as a non wet area laminates will work fine in a 1/2 bath.. Less work putting them in too. Any flooring questions you can e mail me through my avatar.. GL
- Q:Need help estimating tile for around tub ...?
- Most okorder.com/
- Q:How many pieces of a tiles are there in general?
- Look at the size of your brick! The specifications of each brick are not the same! The number of installed is not the same!
- Q:Tiles or carpet ?Family with 3 kids under 4.?
- tile trust me two kids of my own and they spill stuff all the time so I would go with tile and if you wont to get a orianal rug to lay on the floor as the kids get older you can opt for carpet good luck
- Q:What is the name for flexible tile?
- It IS mosaic tile. The reason it was flexible is that it was not set into a cement type substance on the wall. When it's installed it is no longer flexible
- Q:Tiling pool bottom for inground pool...? (pool floor tile)?
- well heres a hint: buy a 2x4 or a leveling device, figure out if the floor is level. if its not buy some thin-set concrete and make it level. laying tiles on un-even ground sucks
- Q:question on tile work - for my apartment?
- The TYPE, size and style of tile determines the size of gap and the type of grout used. Sanded or unsanded. A general rule of thumb, and this is a general rule, 4x4 and most white (white not off white/tan) bodied tile takes almost no gap and tiles are self spacing and use an unsanded grout. Any thing larger and has a red/ tan /grayish or darker body takes a sanded grout and a space as small as 1/8 and no smaller and up to 1/2 grout size. Sealing all grout properly ( easy job) will help a lot in the staining of the grout. There is no choice , the proper gap and type of grout must be used or the grout can fail. Any questions you cane mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:The difference between tiles and tiles.
- Tiles, tiles, the name is the same, in fact, there is no difference between the points. Are made of refractory metal oxides and semi-metallic oxides, through the process of grinding, mixing, pressing, glazing, sintering, and the formation of an acid-resistant porcelain or stone, etc., building or decoration materials, called For tiles. The raw materials are mostly made of clay, quartz sand and so on.
- Q:granite flooring over tile?
- If they are vinyl tiles stuck to the subfloor and you put another substrate, such as 1/2 cement board, yes you can. If the vinyl tiles are over another type subfloor, such as luan, then no, the vinyl and its substrate must come up and then the proper subflooring put down over the subfloor, correctly and then tile. If its a self stick tile, over slab, it must come up. If its a glued down vinyl tile over slab and bonded well, there are proper ways to put ceramic over this. If your doing ceramic over ceramic, and the ceramic is down well and no signs of cracks or loose tiles, again there are proper ways of putting ceramic ( or granite) over ceramic. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and heck my qualifications there. GL
Relying on the East Taodu Cheng cooked the development, production, technology, personnel soil, scientific research and development, production, marketing as one of the large modern ceramic enterprise.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 180 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range