Type: Tube Head Injection
Brand Name: LOG MACHINE
Model Number: LOG300-A8
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Plastic Type: Thermoplastic
Injection Weight: 673-980g
Clamping Force: 3000 kn
Opening Stroke: 570 mm
Certification: CE ISO9001
After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Product name: Plastic Rubber Injection Moulding Machine
Warranty: One Year
Material: Stainless Steel
Space between Tie Bar: 610*590
Screw Diameter: 58-65-70 mm
Machine weight: 9.1T
Ejector stroke: 160mm
|international recognized models||1400/300|
|Tjeoretical injection volume||cm³||740||929||1077|
|Screw L:D ratio|| ||24:01:00||22:01||20:01|
|Screw rotate speed||r/min||0-150|
|Space between tie bars||mm*mm||610*590|
|Platen Mix stroke||mm||1170|
|Hydralic system pressure||Mpa||17.5|
|Number of temp.conteol|| ||5+nozzle|
|Weight of machine||kg||11000|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Packaging Details: 20 GPcabinet |
Delivery Detail: In one week after get payment
Common thermoplastic resins include:
Polyvinyl Chloride PVC
Polyethlene Terephthalate PET
Polyamide PA (Nylon)
- Q:How to control injection speed of injection molding machine
- When your speed is set to 45, the controller of hydraulic system flow control valve (or swash plate or servo motor speed / current) outputs a voltage value corresponding to the 45 (current or voltage) signal, controls the hydraulic system pump flow, the greater the flow, the faster the. Set each speed into a corresponding control signal value, control the size of the system traffic, they are linear relationship. The greater the speed you set, the greater the flow will be. So the injection speed is up to this point. (flow is the volume of liquid output per unit time of the pump)Injection molding machine, also known as injection molding machine or injection machine. It is a thermoplastic or thermosetting plastic plastic molding mold made of plastic products of all shapes of the main molding equipment. The injection molding machine heats the plastic, applying high pressure to the molten plastic to make it crack and fill the mold cavity. According to the arrangement of injection device and mould locking device, they can be divided into vertical type, horizontal type and vertical horizontal compound type.
- Q:What is the average life span of an injection molding machine?
- If the maintenance is good, the service life of the injection molding machine will be over 10 years. The average life span is about 10 years.Injection molding machine, also known as injection molding machine or injection machine. It consists of two main parts, the injection unit and the die locking unit, in two parts. It is a thermoplastic or thermosetting plastic plastic molding mold made of plastic products of all shapes of the main molding equipment. The injection molding machine heats the plastic, applying high pressure to the molten plastic to make it crack and fill the mold cavity.
- Q:What's the neutron in the injection machine?
- Is mainly for some relatively special mold design, for example, water pipe three, and the product is also used with screw cutter teeth, these products can not be completely out of the top.
- Q:What kinds of lubricants are used in the injection molding machine?
- Imported generally have thimble grease, the machine comes with lubricating oil bag
- Q:How can the neutron pipe of Haitian injection machine be connected?
- Operate according to the equipment schematic diagram
- Q:Which country was the injection machine invented in?
- It should have been invented in GermanyIn 2008 the global injection molding machine exports amounted to $5 billion 460 million, of which Germany injection molding machine industry scale ranks first in the world, total exports accounted for more than 20% of the total exports in the world, in a dominant position in the global competition in injection molding machine.Italy and Japan were ranked second, third. The export share of American injection molding machines has dropped year by year, down from 9.8% in 2000 and 5.3% in 2008.Japan's electric injection molding machine occupies an important position in the world, of which the proportion of electric injection molding machines in North America has reached about 30%.European and American injection molding machine mainly to precision injection molding machine, large-scale injection molding machine, such as high-tech, high value-added models mainly.After years of introduction of technology and technological innovation, China machinery industry in the field of low-end injection molding machine, manufacturing level has not much difference between with the developed countries, together with the labor price advantage, the low-end export Chinese injection molding machine occupies the half of the country in the world.
- Q:What measures can be taken to shorten the molding process cycle of injection molding machines?
- First you have to find out where you are going to waste time.1, you can make the molding cycle detail combination mold + injection + holding pressure + storage + cooling + mold + top out + take out = cycleCount the time and see if each action time is reasonable and you'll know how to improve the cycle time.2, the water flow of the mold is smooth, and when the production is reduced, the water channel of the die is connected in series.3. Use the chiller as much as possible4 、 the machine temperature setting should be reasonable.5, use automation.
- Q:How about overheating of injection molding machine drives?
- Ask for advice! The factory has the secret MA1600 of the Taiwan Strait, the drive is over temperature, the electric heating is not hot, the motor contactor does not suck
- Q:How about the low pressure of injection machine? One hundred
- 1, low pressure clamping point, and even can go to zero,2, the speed is slow, as long as the mold in the fast mode locking inertia, continue to move on3, low voltage protection time is short.That is to say, the clamping force in the process of low voltage die clamping is smaller, the speed is slow, and the time of low voltage protection is short. Can play the role of low voltage protection, in the mold when there is foreign body, timely response, automatic mold opening.Set the position according to the actual situation of the mold.If my answer is helpful to you, please accept it. Thank you!
- Q:What is the function of the temperature control box of the injection molding machine? Thank you
- Control the heater to keep the colloidal particles in molten state
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range