Tube Head Injection
|Place of Origin:|
Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|After-sales Service Provided:|
Engineers available to service machinery overseas
|Delivery Detail:||30 Days|
Product performance and advantages:
1. Servo energy-saving system
Using the servo motor oil electricity composite structure
2. Servo motor high response feature
It costs only 0.05s for servo energy saving injection molding machines to achieve the maximum output, in comparison with conventional hydraulic injection molding machines. The response speed has been obviously increased, improving the production efficiency.
3. Unique function
Large colored screen with TFT interface
Full automatic close-loop control
Module design of hardware
Auto-tune PID temperature control
Pc interface USB, PIC, and FLASH…
Curve monitoring and analysis function
K-can data transmission (500Kbit/s)
On-line central monitoring function
LOG-210S8 Technical parameters
international recognized models
Tjeoretical injection volume
Screw L:D ratio
Screw rotate speed
Space between tie bars
Platen Mix stroke
Hydralic system pressure
Number of temp.conteol
Weight of machine
Injection molding machines can fasten the molds in either a horizontal or vertical position. The majority of machines are horizontally oriented, but vertical machines are used in some niche applications such as insert molding, allowing the machine to take advantage of gravity. Some vertical machines also don't require the mold to be fastened. There are many ways to fasten the tools to the platens, the most common being manual clamps (both halves are bolted to the platens); however hydraulic clamps (chocks are used to hold the tool in place) and magnetic clamps are also used. The magnetic and hydraulic clamps are used where fast tool changes are required.
The person designing the mold chooses whether the mold uses a cold runner system or a hot runner system to carry the plastic from the injection unit to the cavities. A cold runner is a simple channel carved into the mold. The plastic that fills the cold runner cools as the part cools and is then ejected with the part as a sprue. A hot runner system is more complicated, often using cartridge heaters to keep the plastic in the runners hot as the part cools. After the part is ejected, the plastic remaining in a hot runner is injected into the next part.
- Q:Does the wear of the reverse ring of the injection machine cause yellow lines and spots?
- Absolutely, for different materials and colors to the extent of the noise, if only the surface of the wear may be galvanized, damage, wear, and change it, if you help, please add essence, thank you ~ ~ ~!
- Q:How big is the minimum injection molding machine?
- Horizontal injection molding machine is generally the smallest in 40T, vertical minimum is 3T, the amount of injection is 15g, the working voltage is 220V, the power consumption is 0.8kw/h.Injection molding machine, also known as injection molding machine or injection machine. It is a thermoplastic or thermosetting plastic plastic molding mold made of plastic products of all shapes of the main molding equipment. It is divided into vertical, horizontal and all electric type. The injection molding machine heats the plastic, applying high pressure to the molten plastic to make it crack and fill the mold cavity.
- Q:What are some introductory books on injection molding machines?.
- Q:What's the neutron in the injection machine?
- Is the core for neutron retreat, is a static mode and dynamic mode of action, or in dynamic or static in the mold, the product shape is set according to the mold, such as the 1.5 circular spherical edge holes or other flowers, when the mold of the product must have holes on the movable die, eye or other flowers certainly can not die, so die design must have the core pulling action (neutron and function) of the die holes or iron flower type with the core pulling out, then the product is easy to release.
- Q:What is the temperature of the NH, H and HP on the injection machine screen?
- Injection molding machine in the lock mode, the thimble is to look back, not open mold, to see if the parameters are set incorrectly, press the mold opening, the volume of mold opening valve, there is no electricity
- Q:Injection molding machine, blister machine, blow molding machine, what is the fundamental difference?
- Injection molding machine - a machine that produces plastic products by filling the mold with pressure.
- Q:Debugging and debugging process of injection molding machine
- (2) products shrinkFault reason handling methodInsufficient mold penetrationThe amount of melt is not enough, plus the amount of melt adhesiveLow glue pressure, low pressureHigh back pressure back pressure is not enoughInjection time too short injection timeInjection speed is too slow or fastThe overflow is uneven and the overflow of the mold is too small or in placeThe nozzle hole is too thin, plastic in the sprue bushing in solidification, reduce the back pressure effect. Adjust the mold or replace the nozzleMaterial temperature is too high and material temperature is lowImproper temperature and proper temperatureThe cooling time is not enough to prolong the cooling timeWhen the pressure storage section is too large, the adhesive shall terminate at the front endThe product itself or its ribs and columns are too thick to review the finished product designExcessive injection of glue to replace the finer injection molding machineWear removal of apron and adhesive screwGate is too small, plastic solidification loss, back pressure action, increase gate size
- Q:How to see the precision of injection molding machine? Thirty
- The product size is usually controlled by injection pressure / pressure, injection volume, holding pressure / time. The selection of injection molding machine mainly depends on the control of the main parameters of "pressure, speed and temperature".In addition, the product size instability, not only related to equipment, and mold injection molding technology also has a lot to do with parts and materials also related, you should analyze the reasons in many ways.
- Q:Da Yu injection molding machine TY-400 vertical machine,
- How do you determine that the feed has reached the end of the storage? Whether from the display page screw actual position to the target location is to determine if, please check whether the charging valve is electrified, if not, then the charging valve spool is most likely, if the electricity program is abnormal.If you have any questions, please cross examine and wish you good luck!
- Q:Eternal life injection molding machine screen blue screen what is the reason?
- DKM high speed injection molding machine can be a reboot, complete all reset
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range