Introduction of Hospital Building Wall Autoclaved Areated Concrete Block
Material: sand, cement, lime, gypsum,fly ash
Refractoriness (Degree): Common (1580°< Refractoriness< 1770°)
Brand Name: RED STAR Capacity: 20,000-300,000m3/year
Processing: AAC Block Production Line
Method: steaming and pressing
Advantages of Hospital Building Wall Autoclaved Areated Concrete Block:
2.Excellent compression resistance
Hospital Building Wall Autoclaved Areated Concrete Block
♦ Ten function of Autoclaved Aerated Concrete brick:
Excellent compression resistance
Good performance of water Impermeability
Good Thermal insulation
Excellent anti-seismic intensity
Good sound insulation.
Protect the environment
- Q:What is a good pair of shoes for working on a cement floor?
- I worked at a home improvement store for over a year, with a cement floor. I bought some insoles at Walmart...I want to say they were about $8. Pretty sure they were Dr. Scholls, but not sure since it was so long ago. They were made of thick neoprene rubber...and they lasted me over a year that I worked there. I just slipped them into some Adidas shoes that I didn't mind getting dirty, and it saved my legs a lot of the shock that your feet take walking on such a hard floor...so look for these at less than ten bucks, and you can use just a good ol' pair of sneakers you already have! Good luck to you!! 0=)
- Q:Which is smarter, gravel or cement?
- Gravel. Usually when you run over gravel it spits out the side or back of the road, eventually it moves so far away from road traffic, it never gets run over again. Luck and care,
- Q:what is the ratio for the cement to install cement block; sand, cement . and mortor creme?
- for mortar mix it is 4 shovels of sand to one shovel of portland cement. Mix to your pefered consistity.
- Q:WHATS THE DIFEREANCE BETWEEN CEMENT, AND CONCRETE?
- cement is made of diffrent types of rock and concret is made of a certain type of clay
- Q:advisable storage method of cement?
- Not sure I understand the question - Is it a ready mix powder, already mixed and you want to keep it so it can be applied later, or hardened cement that you want to dispose of? if A) Ready mix powder can be stored in any water tight container (bag, box or barrel). B) Mixed powder must be applied before the curing sets in. From the moment you add the water, the curing starts. Curing in cement is aided by water, not by oxygen. So unless you can freeze the mixture, it will be very difficult to slow, much less stop the curing process. So, for all practical purposes, you cannot store cement. Think of curing like a bucket of chain links - at first all the links are separate and you can easily stir the bucket (well, OK - lets assume these are small chain links...). But as the curing proceeds, the chain links connect with each other. So no imagine that you try to stir the bucket of linked chain. Even if the links are only 50% linked (meaning there are still 50% of the links with not even their first link completed) the bucket becomes progressivelyy hard to stir, until eventually you just have a bucket of metal links all attached to each other - You would be able to stir or re-shape it anymore. C) Lastly if you want to dispose of cured cement (say after your done working) it can be disposed of in the regular trash, but many cities like you to bring it to the dump vs having your plastic trash bin suffer the effects of a heavy, sharp-edged object being tossed around in it as well as the safety issue it poses to the trash collection worker.
- Q:How to embed river stones in already dry cement?
- I really think you'll have to start all over again. Put river rock down and pour cement over rock and clean rocks quickly before cement drys. Have you thought about large tiles?
- Q:Adhesive for laminate onto masonite? Besides Contact Cement.?
- Laminate Contact Cement
- Q:how to break big pieces of cement?
- Sledge hammer - cheapest and hardest way; be sure to use eye protection and cover any near by windows Jackhammer - pretty demanding physically Rent a bobcat - easiest, but costliest; if there is a lot of cement, it will help to move around the broken pieces afterward
- Q:Can Natural Stone Tiles be installed on a Primed Cement Board Wall?
- Your tile man is right. The primer may fail and then your tiles will come crashing down. Which costs more, the cement backerboard or the tiles? Why did you paint it? And why did you use drywall compound on the patches? The paint is not compatible with cement, and the drywall compound is just some ground minerals and water or a little vinyl admix. If you can carefully remove the cement board, you may be able to reuse them by flipping them over. Use a stiff scraper and get the compound off the joints, and then the tip of a screwdriver to open the screw heads so you can remove them.
- Q:What are the uses of calcium carbonate in the manufacture of iron and cement?
Guiding by 'science and technology, people-oriented, quality first, win-win cooperation'philosophy, for years, the company cooperate with Owens Corning, Onduline, Goldnet, Dow Chemical and other well-known building Materials enterprises at home and abroad. At the same time, adopting more famous brand, better environmental protection and energy-saving products, and more efficient services to meet customers' requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
30.00% Mid East
10.00% South Asia
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% South America
||Certificate of Satified Building Material Brand;Certificate of Name Brand in China;Certificate of Good Quality Products of 2012;Certificate of Utility Model Patent
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range