Introduction of AR Glassfiber Roving
1) Alkali resistant roving (AR Glassfiber roving), used as reinforced material in cement and concrete
2) There are two kinds of roving according to different ZrO2 content of 14.5% and 16.5%
3) And according to usage, it can be divided to two types, one is premixed and another is water-dispersed.
4) Filament diameter: 13um
5) Roving density: 2,400tex or 4,800tex
6) Shipping container: Qty/20' FCL, 20 pallets (18.24MT)
The roving can be chopped into different lengths like 6mm, 12mm and 24mm. it called AR Glassfiber chopped strand.
For 6mm, it is 25kgs/bag, 40bags/pallet, one 20' container can load 20pallets, 20 tons in total.
For 12mm, it is 20kgs/bag, 40bags/pallet, one 20' container can load 20pallets, 16 tons in total.
And if it is 24mm long, it is 15kgs/bag, 40bags/pallet, and one 20' container can load 20pallets, 12 tons in total
Main Market of AR Glassfiber Roving：
We have exported to UK, America, Canada ,Finland ,Malta Qatar, Zambia, Austria, Egypt, Jordan etc.
- Q:Why does cement curl when you cut it with a saw sometimes?
- I have never seen cement curl, possibly don't understand- sorry. As far as dryness. Concrete when poured starts to cure and set immediately. The outer edges cool or cure faster than the inside area because there is more sq inches exposed to the air. Sometime in the late evening go out barefoot and stand on a sidewalk that has been in the direct sunlight during the day. You will notice if you put your foot on the edge it is much cooler than the middle - same thing the edge has more surface and edge exposed to allow it to cool quicker. Sorry about the curling - I just didn't understand - my fault.
- Q:Does HAIR CEMENT help your hair grow?
- No. Hair has its own timetable and a heavy duty setting gel will not make it grow faster. Hair cement is a heavy duty hair styling product designed to hold hair in just about any position with stiff results, withstanding wind, light rain, and even sleep. It can defy gravity and is specifically made for spike-type hair styles. This styling product is a paste-like substance that is delivered most commonly in a tube or a pot, but some manufacturers carry the product in a spray bottle or foam canister. Some brands include a temporary color in the paste, which can add a fun touch of color to a hairstyle.
- Q:does anyone any one knows what cement was used for?
- Cement is a composite mixture of limestone, gypsum and clay materials.. the most common is Portland Cement. Mixed with water, sand you get concrete which is the primary ingredient for the construction of roads, bridges and buildings.. For massive projects, concrete binds together with steel to create a system of compression forces which counteracts with the tensile forces of the steel to give the structural strength needed for construction. Concrete can also be used as a means of screeding whereby you apply a layer on an unever surface prior to any laying of decorative tiles or marble flooring.. Applies the same for bathrooms etc.
- Q:What to do with 60 bags of ruined white cement ?
- Test it again using sand/cement mix 4:1 with minimal water, and leave it for at least 3 days before feeling the strength. If it is still no use then you could treat it as inert, say 10% of good cement, but better to dump it. The date on cement also relates to the slow formation of hexavalent chromium compounds which build up to 'risky' levels and cause dermatitis and other allergic conditions. For this reason, it's well worth wearing protective clothing when handling cement powder and wet concrete.
- Q:Black cement, white cement. 【Building materials industry】 how to manage the warehouse ah? Out of the inventory is always how much less. As well as out of the library form is how?
- I made a free Invoicing software to you, hope to help you, the software called: wisdom mind. Suitable for building materials industry inventory management, operation is also simple.
- Q:What's the difference between MORTAR, CONCRETE, AND CEMENT?
- Mortar and cement are basically the same except for different proportions of sand. Cement usually has less sand than mortar, which is why it looks smoother. Concrete is cement with lots of sand and some type of what they call aggregate; this could be gravel, metal pieces, ball bearings or anything else to expand the bonding surface area inside the mix. Also, concrete almost always have rebar in it except in very small applications. An interesting note: The acients Greeks and Romans used hollow clay pots as an aggregate. This caused it to have great strength at a fraction of the weight. Most of their greatest architectural/engineering feats using this method are still standing today and have become the basis of modern engineering, especially in domes where weight vs. support is crucial.
- Q:Is Pozzolan cement inferior to Portland cement? Please explain.?
- Pozzolan cement is made from natural materials (usually volcanic in origin or fly ash). Portland cement is aggregate and kiln-fired limestone. Pozzolan cement has superior qualities to Portland cement in that it produces a very dense matrix that has a slight porosity, thereby dramatically reducing the material’s susceptibility to gas and liquid intrusion thereby making it a more durable repair material.
- Q:i want to put a receptacle onto my kitchen what step will i have to go by i want to run my wire under cement.?
- I agree with both your answers so far! But what about coming down from the ceiling? Are there cabinets above this island? Could you install decorative posts down to the island and then possibly install your receptacle in that?
- Q:exterior basement window needs covered, should I use molding or quickset cement?
- It's best not to use any type of wood around basement windows. Cement bricks work well for in-filling around windows. Ridgid foam along with spray foam also work well to infill gaps around window prior to being covered with cement mortar. Pressure treated wood is an option. I personally don't like to use it on a clients home. Because it will eventually rot (usually along the bottom) due to it's close proximity to the ground and mositure within the existing wall. Use a cement mortar around the the window.
- Q:Repairing cement?
- By looking at the picture, I would break up the lose concrete, Then clean away all lose debree. At your local home center in the painting dept you will fined a two part exploxey leveling agant. this is what we use to patch finished floor in commercial buildings lasts for years. Simply mix the two parts together and pour into place self leveling. good luck.
ARTFUL, a well-known enterprise which is engaged in the research, development, design, production and sales of high-quality, high-grade GRC decorative, gardening, art sculptures.
Our products include: flower pots, fountains, gazebos, relief paintings, murals, picture frames, stylobate, furniture, fireplace, Roman, corbels, window cover, door pockets, line, figure sculpture statue etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range