Introduction Of GRC Window Frame Mould:
GRC material has excellent constructive performance in history of building construction. With high strength and good nature, it is fireproof, mildew and worm resistant, moisture proof, and sound and heat insulated. It can be processed by nailing, adhering and patching, thus it is easy and convenient in construction.
Description Of GRC Window Frame Mould:
Corrosion resistance, anti-frost and waterproof
Natural and hand crafted
Component Of GRC Window Frame Mould:
Glass Fibre Reinforced Cement(Cement, Alkali Resistant Glass Fibre / protofilament), short for GRC/GFRC
Advantage Of GRC Window Frame Mould：
Strong, Tensile-strength: 1800 Mpa, twice to triple as much as that of steel fibre.
S. G.: 2.7
Durability: Over 10 years
High heat-resistant: Its softening point is about 860
Anti-frost, waterproof&fireproof, mildew&worm and corrosion resistance
1) -Specialized in this field for more than 15 years
2) -Product quality: strong QC team, strict quality control
3) -Testing report: SGS, ISO 9001:2008, PONY MSDS Report
4) -Received honor: China GRC association member, CCPA council member etc.
5) -OEM/ODM is warmly welcomed
Customer designs are available. Our products are very popular with domestic and abroad market. We have built a steady and long-term cooperation relationships with Chinese top 20 real estate companies and our products are exported to the Middle East, Western Europe, North America, South Africa and other countries and regions.
- Q:Why does cement hardens when exposed with air and water?
- Cement does not need to be exposed to air to harden. It can cure under water! This is why it's called hydraulic cement. Curing is one of the most important steps in concrete construction, because proper curing greatly increases concrete strength and durability. Concrete hardens as a result of hydration: the chemical reaction between cement and water. However, hydration occurs only if water is available and if the concrete's temperature stays within a suitable range. During the curing period-from five to seven days after placement for conventional concrete-the concrete surface needs to be kept moist to permit the hydration process. new concrete can be wet with soaking hoses, sprinklers or covered with wet burlap, or can be coated with commercially available curing compounds, which seal in moisture.
- Q:How do I stain cement for a modern office floor?
- Tear up carpets first than try using steam to remove glue residue. As far as colors painting is going to be the least expensive
- Q:Can I lay vinyl flooring over cement backer board?
- I'm a tiler and a Hardwood installer. Backer board is specifically used for tile. The board is designed to created a strong and rigid bond to the subfloor. There's always movement in a structure and if you skip backerboard then your tile moves with the natural flexing of the house causing cracking in the tile and grout. Viny is flexible so all you need to do is to remove existing flooring and lay right on the subfloor.
- Q:what is the best kind of cement for filling cracks in foundations?
- Filling cracks with cement is futile. If you are filling a form tie hole then hydraulic cement is the choice. For cracks, use an epoxy filler.
- Q:is it illegal to write in wet cement?
- If it is I guess I've been breaking the law for forty years. And my dog Petunia too! I really don't know, I just know I've never been caught by anyone who can arrest me for it.
- Q:Can cement hold hotlava?
- Yes cement can hold lava but it depends on the thickness. It would easily melt a thin container however a very thick container it would only melt the inner layers. I hope this is rhetorical (lol).
- Q:What can be done with cement from a building that has been burnt?
- I think you are confusing cement with concrete. Sometimes crushed concrete is used as a base material for roads, or as ballast in gabion baskets. Cement is the very fine dusty material that reacts with water to make concrete. It's generally not used without aggregate (i.e. sand, stones).
- Q:Why does it hurt so much more to fall on ice rather than cement?
- well maybe its because your cold and wen u hit sumthin wen ur cold its gonna hurt double then wen ur warm and i think it hurts more on cement since its uneven and ur hands get scraped up i dont skateboard but i do a lot of things in the street lik basebal basketball and football i live in the city
- Q:I would like to cement the floor of my unfinished basement.?
- you are thinking of concrete....Concrete is cement plus aggregate [small rocks], which gives it strength. And ALL concrete and cement will eventually crack, but you can prolong it by adding proper reinforcement such as steel re-bars, wire 6x6 mesh, and glass strand fibers in your concrete.
- Q:symbolism cemented whole in tree. in to kill a mockingbird?
- i think its friendship
ARTFUL, a well-known enterprise which is engaged in the research, development, design, production and sales of high-quality, high-grade GRC decorative, gardening, art sculptures.
Our products include: flower pots, fountains, gazebos, relief paintings, murals, picture frames, stylobate, furniture, fireplace, Roman, corbels, window cover, door pockets, line, figure sculpture statue etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range