Introduction Of GRC Window Frame Mould:
GRC material has excellent constructive performance in history of building construction. With high strength and good nature, it is fireproof, mildew and worm resistant, moisture proof, and sound and heat insulated. It can be processed by nailing, adhering and patching, thus it is easy and convenient in construction.
Description Of GRC Window Frame Mould:
Corrosion resistance, anti-frost and waterproof
Natural and hand crafted
Component Of GRC Window Frame Mould:
Glass Fibre Reinforced Cement(Cement, Alkali Resistant Glass Fibre / protofilament), short for GRC/GFRC
Advantage Of GRC Window Frame Mould：
Strong, Tensile-strength: 1800 Mpa, twice to triple as much as that of steel fibre.
S. G.: 2.7
Durability: Over 10 years
High heat-resistant: Its softening point is about 860
Anti-frost, waterproof&fireproof, mildew&worm and corrosion resistance
1) -Specialized in this field for more than 15 years
2) -Product quality: strong QC team, strict quality control
3) -Testing report: SGS, ISO 9001:2008, PONY MSDS Report
4) -Received honor: China GRC association member, CCPA council member etc.
5) -OEM/ODM is warmly welcomed
Customer designs are available. Our products are very popular with domestic and abroad market. We have built a steady and long-term cooperation relationships with Chinese top 20 real estate companies and our products are exported to the Middle East, Western Europe, North America, South Africa and other countries and regions.
- Q:How to identify the quality of cement and sand in home improvement?
- A * A * A = A3 A: It is considered A3cm3 (dm3.m3). 3 to 1 stirring this how to say that you are used to grinding the floor, or Fenqiang, or why? The
- Q:Is it safe to use pvc cement for....?
- I looked up the MSDS for the PVC Cement which we sell and it states: SUMMARY OF ACUTE HAZARDS Overexposure may cause coughing, shortness of breath, dizziness, central nervous system depression, intoxication and collapse. It may cause irritation to the respiratory tract and to other mucous membranes. ROUTE OF EXPOSURE, SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS INHALATION Overexposure may cause coughing, shortness of breath, dizziness, central nervous system depression, intoxication and collapse. It may cause irritation to the respiratorytract and to other mucous membranes. EYE CONTACT Severely irritating. If not removed promptly, will injure eye tissue, which can result in permanent damage. SKIN CONTACT Frequent or prolonged contact may irritate and cause dermatitis. Low order of toxicity. INGESTION Low order of toxicity. Small amounts of the liquid aspirated into the respiratory system during ingestion, or from vomiting, may cause bronchiopneumonia or pulmonary edema. SUMMARY OF CHRONIC HAZARDS Repeated or prolonged exposure may cause signs of central nervous system depression and respiratory irritation. This material has been shown to induce tumors in laboratory animals. MEDICAL CONDITIONS AGGRAVATED BY EXPOSURE Individuals with pre-existing or chronic diseases of the eyes, skin, respiratory system, cardiovascular system, gastrointestinal system, liver, or kidneys may have increased susceptibility to excessive exposure.
- Q:Does lenolium stick to cement?
- Sure it will stick, just make sure you use the right type of adhesive.
- Q:can I make rubber cement at home?
- A rubber cement is a mixture of an adhesive and a solvent. The solvent evaporates and leaves behind the adhesive. The most common solvents are n-hexane and n-heptane. You may be able to find the solvents at a larger paint store, especially one that deals with commercial products as opposed to normal consumer products.
- Q:Can you use plastic cement on painted plastic?
- The cement will probably dissolve the paint and you'll get a messy joint. Scrape the paint away at the places you want to glue.
- Q:how to determine the amount of silica in cement?
- well the answer is very simple........... you know i suppose that NaOH reacts with silica to give sodium silicate? and sodium silicate is basic in nature/....... so just take a sample of cement make a solution of it.... or maybe a suspension , weigh it and start adding NaOH until the indicator (phenolphthalein) changes colour..... the reaction is...... NaOH+SiO2---------->NaSiO3+H2O just balance the reaction and there you have your answer...........
- Q:How Can I Take Off Cement From A Cat?
- I'd first try to moisten it, to see if it crumbles away, which may only happen if the cat just got the cement on it it hasn't dried out completely. If very dry not coming out, you need to very carefully clip it from her fur, or take the cat to a vet or groomer let them do it. You must be very careful, because if you cut a cat's skin, the cut will open up larger won't heal on its own, the cut must be stitched. The cat will be in pain then could be more fearful of you. (and it has already been through an ordeal). It may not be fast, it may not be easy, you just need to be very careful. If you trim, work your finger into the fur next to the skin, cut on the other side of your finger if that is possible. Just be VERY careful. And it is very nice of you your aunt to try to help this poor baby. It is nice to know compassionate people are out there.
- Q:Can you place stone tile over cement?
- If you are laying tile using a cement or tile adhesive then you should be okay once you clean off the paint. Some larger tiles (like saltillo tiles) will require some expertize to get them properly laid. If you want stone or concrete pavers, then the previous answer is correct. You will need to completely rip up with old concrete and then use sand and a compactor to prep the surface.
- Q:Crown fell off, and now it's back in. Should I pull it out and re-cement it?
- Are you a dentist? If not, don't attempt to replace the crown - especially with temporary teeth cement. The very fact that the underlying surface has now been exposed to germs means that putting cement or anything else on to the area opens the tooth and the surrounding gum to infection. You'll have to wait to see your dentist on Monday. I note that I lost a crown and had to wait several days because I was overseas and couldn't locate a dentist. What I did was to wash my mouth with an antiseptic mouth wash several times a day. I found a dentist as soon as I could who cleaned the area thoroughly. My own dentist replaced the tooth. I no longer chew chewing gum. The practice is a recipe for disaster for those of us with crowns on our teeth.
- Q:Which building materials must be witnessed by the sampling inspection? Which decoration materials must be witnessed by the sampling inspection?
- Which building materials must be witnessed by the sampling inspection? Which decoration materials must be witnessed by the sampling inspection? The best sampling base also told me
ARTFUL, a well-known enterprise which is engaged in the research, development, design, production and sales of high-quality, high-grade GRC decorative, gardening, art sculptures.
Our products include: flower pots, fountains, gazebos, relief paintings, murals, picture frames, stylobate, furniture, fireplace, Roman, corbels, window cover, door pockets, line, figure sculpture statue etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range