Introduction Of GRC Window Frame Mould:
GRC material has excellent constructive performance in history of building construction. With high strength and good nature, it is fireproof, mildew and worm resistant, moisture proof, and sound and heat insulated. It can be processed by nailing, adhering and patching, thus it is easy and convenient in construction.
Description Of GRC Window Frame Mould:
Corrosion resistance, anti-frost and waterproof
Natural and hand crafted
Component Of GRC Window Frame Mould:
Glass Fibre Reinforced Cement(Cement, Alkali Resistant Glass Fibre / protofilament), short for GRC/GFRC
Advantage Of GRC Window Frame Mould：
Strong, Tensile-strength: 1800 Mpa, twice to triple as much as that of steel fibre.
S. G.: 2.7
Durability: Over 10 years
High heat-resistant: Its softening point is about 860
Anti-frost, waterproof&fireproof, mildew&worm and corrosion resistance
1) -Specialized in this field for more than 15 years
2) -Product quality: strong QC team, strict quality control
3) -Testing report: SGS, ISO 9001:2008, PONY MSDS Report
4) -Received honor: China GRC association member, CCPA council member etc.
5) -OEM/ODM is warmly welcomed
Customer designs are available. Our products are very popular with domestic and abroad market. We have built a steady and long-term cooperation relationships with Chinese top 20 real estate companies and our products are exported to the Middle East, Western Europe, North America, South Africa and other countries and regions.
- Q:When preparing mortar, why in addition to cement, but also often add a certain amount of other cementitious materials
- The development of cementitious materials has a long history, people use the earliest cementitious material - clay to wipe the simple building
- Q:Can you place stone tile over cement?
- From what you say, the concrete appears to be stable and will probably make a good underlayment for your tile. Your problem, however, is the paint on the surface. Any tile installed on such a surface will come up along with the paint if and when it delaminates from the concrete. By scoring, scraping, chemically, or some means; bring the existing finish down to raw concrete and bipass a nightmare down the road. Good luck!
- Q:What s d chemical composition of lime and cement?
- which lime? limestone is CaCO3, Quick lime is CaO and slaked lime is Ca(OH)2 chemical composition of cement? this is a stupid question. Cement is a mixture of not precisely known composition, as different compositions are required for different applications. But, as an example, here's a breakdown of the chemical formulas used in portland cement. It consists of five compounds as listed below. 50% - Tricalcium silicate - Ca3SiO5 or 3CaO.SiO2 25% - Dicalcium silicate - Ca2SiO4 or 2CaO.SiO2 10% - Tricalcium aluminate - Ca3Al2O6 or 3CaO .Al2O3 10% - Tetracalcium aluminoferrite - Ca4Al2Fe2O10 or 4CaO.Al2O3.Fe2O3 5% - Gypsum - CaSO4.2H2O
- Q:How to install cement backer board in a shower?
- What is there now? No info. If there is tile, you got to break them off. then find the studs and screw the backerboard to the studs like plywood. Then a coat of latex type rubber with a fibre is put over the seams in backerboard Now tiling is applied.
- Q:how much gravel and sand could be mixed for 1 bag of cement?
- a bag of cement contains one cubic foot of cement...you will need 3 cu. ft. of gravel and 2 cu. ft. of sand per batch...
- Q:What is the difference between Cement and Concrete...?
- Cement is the stuff that binds the aggregate together. A common type of cement is Portland Cement. The stuff is like sand. It's not hard and it can come in bags. You can pour it out. When you mix cement with water and aggregate then let the mixture set, it becomes hard, almost like stone. It becomes concrete. After it has hardened, you can drive a tractor trailer over it or build a fairly tall building on top of it.
- Q:Dried rubber cement, what can I do?
- Throw it out buy a new bottle. Once rubber cement has cured or hardened it's unusable. Edit: You can usually use rubber cement when somewhat stiff but not rockhard. I'm assuming the rubber cement you have is rockhard. As far as trying to soften ruber cement it's much safer and easier to throw out bottle spend another $2 to buy another. ******CAUTION****** IMHO: Unless you're somewhat familar and comfortable with handling toxic solvents and understand which solvents are compatible with your bottle of rubber cement, I would not go any further. Note that the solvents that you would need to soften rubber cement are at the very least toxic to skin as well as being very flammable. .
- Q:Horse limping on cement?
- Discounting all other injuries, it sounds like he has an abcess. You need to let him rest - no riding - if that is the case - until the event is over. As far as determining an abcess, most people (farriers and vets) will use hoof testers to make their diagnosis. My opinion, it is useless and it really hurts your horse. If all else is ruled out and it is an abcess, your horse needs to be turned out and let him move around as he can normally. This really hurts. Watch your horse everyday. Usually within a few days, the abcess will pop out either at the coronary band or on the bottom of the foot. After it pops and begins to drain, you should soak the foot in warm water and epsom salts a couple of times per day for about 20 minutes. This will help draw out the infection and help it dry out and it will really feel good to your horse's foot. If it pops on the bottom, it is usually recommended that the abcess be packed and wrapped to keep it clean and the bandages changed at least twice daily. Again, you should not ride your horse until he gets over this. It is really painful. Usually, bute is recommended for a few days to help the horse cope. When the abcess pops out, this releases the pressure and he gets a lot of relief. If he were my horse, I would pull his shoes at least while he is healing. Abcesses can be produced by bruising or some kind of blow to the foot but you are at increased risk when you are consistently putting nail holes in the hoof wall every few weeks. The holes open the pathway for bacteria and other antigens to enter. It is just another reason why barefoot is better. So sorry your boy is hurting. Help him. good luck.
- Q:equipments used for cement making?
- Cement is a fine, gray powder made out of fly ash, dolomite, marl and other ingredients. Cement is used to make CONCRETE and I believe that is what you are referring to when you say cement. Concrete is made from cement, fine aggregate(sand), coarse aggregate(gravel) and water. Other admixtures can be added to make the concrete perform in a given manner, ie: hot or cold temperatures, water reducers, accelerators and retarders. To call concrete cement would be like going to the store for a loaf of flour.(flour is the main ingredient in bread)
- Q:Hi, I am having an extension put on the side of my house and bought some cement last year, however it is hard?
- Toss it, it's no longer any good. Even if you break up the clumps the end product will crack over time. Not worth trying to skimp here.
ARTFUL, a well-known enterprise which is engaged in the research, development, design, production and sales of high-quality, high-grade GRC decorative, gardening, art sculptures.
Our products include: flower pots, fountains, gazebos, relief paintings, murals, picture frames, stylobate, furniture, fireplace, Roman, corbels, window cover, door pockets, line, figure sculpture statue etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range