Introduction Of GRC Window Frame Mould:
GRC material has excellent constructive performance in history of building construction. With high strength and good nature, it is fireproof, mildew and worm resistant, moisture proof, and sound and heat insulated. It can be processed by nailing, adhering and patching, thus it is easy and convenient in construction.
Description Of GRC Window Frame Mould:
Corrosion resistance, anti-frost and waterproof
Natural and hand crafted
Component Of GRC Window Frame Mould:
Glass Fibre Reinforced Cement(Cement, Alkali Resistant Glass Fibre / protofilament), short for GRC/GFRC
Advantage Of GRC Window Frame Mould
Strong, Tensile-strength: 1800 Mpa, twice to triple as much as that of steel fibre.
S. G.: 2.7
Durability: Over 10 years
High heat-resistant: Its softening point is about 860
Anti-frost, waterproof&fireproof, mildew&worm and corrosion resistance
Our advantages of GRC Window Frame Mould
1) -Specialized in this field for more than 15 years
2) -Product quality: strong QC team, strict quality control
3) -Testing report: SGS, ISO 9001:2008, PONY MSDS Report
4) -Received honor: China GRC association member, CCPA council member etc.
5) -OEM/ODM is warmly welcomed
Customer designs are available. Our products are very popular with domestic and abroad market. We have built a steady and long-term cooperation relationships with Chinese top 20 real estate companies and our products are exported to the Middle East, Western Europe, North America, South Africa and other countries and regions.
GRC decorative Bracket,Moulding,Column,Relief
Fix with metal clips or screws
- Q:How long does it take cement to dry?
- First of all it is concrete not cement and second of all it doesn't dry, it cures. It is a chemical reaction, it does not just simply dry out like mud brick. Given that, there are too many variables to take into account, thickness, environmental conditions, the exact formula of the concrete mix, etc.
- Q:what is rubber cement?
- wrap some rubber bands around the pen
- Q:what is the use of tensile strength of cement motors experiment ?
- You sure it is called cement motors. I know tensile strength of cement briquettes ( used to test the strength of cement in to know if satisfactory for gripping on to rebar) , but sorry never heard tensile of cement motors. Try typing the exact question you were given.
- Q:What is the amount of cement used in China in 2014?
- China's main use of thermal coal are: 1) coal for power generation: about 1/3 of China's coal used to generate electricity, tiger taste Hong Kong jiaofan de song spring attack Shanghai current average coal consumption for the standard coal 370g / (kW · h )about
- Q:Start a new type of cement products building materials company, I would like to ask after the environmental protection project, qualification and related procedures can be issued directly can not how to take the procedure
- Know the king, put the second part, the other is wrong
- Q:Fence Posts and Cement?
- If you live in an area where there is below zero weather I would rent a post hole digger with an 8 auger and drill 4 feet. (If you have numerous posts to do it is always a good idea to contract this out 50 or more posts. Most outfits will give you a price for drilling and setting the post). Clear any loose dirt and at the base of the hole make it bell shaped then pack it down. It is not essencial but a good idea to put abour 4-6 of gravel into the hole. Making the hole bell shaped in the bottom will help anchor your post when pouring the choice of concrete. Once all the holes are dug place your posts in and screw 2X4 lumber perpendicular to each other to the post then stake the other end to the ground and screw it to the stake to keep the posts plumb. Do this to each post then run a line to make sure all the posts are in line to each other. I prefer to use sakrete concrete mix (home depot) it is a ready mix that you dump in the hole and then add water. It is stronger than the post hole mix and will not erode quickly. Also it is not as expensive as the other concretes. It is affordable and durable. I would use 2 bags per hole. Then you can put soil on top to make the yard look more natural and not worry about trimming grass around a pillar of cement sticking out. You will also have the piece of mind that your post is cemented and it will not erode. I hope this helps
- Q:which good one hydraulic cement can fix basement between gap and wall leak?
- Fast Plug is one that I have used and it works very well
- Q:using cement in construction...........?
- Cement is produced with the main purpose of binding aggregate (sand or gravel) to make concrete or mortar. The aggregate adds to the strength of the mixture. Romans used a similar mixture to what we use today and a lot of it is still standing strong.
- Q:Why do you believe concrete and cement is cute?
- because aliens dont wear hats.
- Q:how to get cement off plastic models?
- sophisticated matter. search from yahoo and bing. this could actually help!
ARTFUL, a well-known enterprise which is engaged in the research, development, design, production and sales of high-quality, high-grade GRC decorative, gardening, art sculptures.
Our products include: flower pots, fountains, gazebos, relief paintings, murals, picture frames, stylobate, furniture, fireplace, Roman, corbels, window cover, door pockets, line, figure sculpture statue etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range