Instructions of High Quality Curved Polymer Fiber:
Our High Quality Curved Polymer Fiber is used to instead of steel fibre to reinforce the cement concrete for crack-resistant, it has the advantage of easy dispersing blending and no need for any special maintenance.
Technical Data of High Quality Curved Polymer Fiber:
Equivalent Dia(μm): 0.96mm
Elastic Modulas (MPa)>3500
Break Tensile Ratio(%)≤ 15
Break Strength(MPa)≥ 460
Melt Point ≥ 160 ℃
Application of High Quality Curved Polymer Fiber:
1.Recommand adding amount
3kg /m 3
Common crack-resistant usage: 50mm
For spraying concrete: 40mm .
Same as common cement concrete
Package of High Quality Curved Polymer Fiber:
1kg per bag in common and could also be packed as customer's requirement.
- Q:Why is water pumping out of a cement square in yard when running washing machine?
- Could be1 or 2 things 1 - your leech lines are backed up from your tank. Do you have trees in the area? Or has someone been driving heavy equipment over your lines and crushing them 2 - The first owner and home builder didn't want all that extra water going into tank when its not needed. I have my system set up so bath and clothes water runs out over roads not into my tank.
- Q:How much cement board should you put in an alcove shower/tub area?
- === cement board in the entire shower area and waterproof that with walls of tile === the green board is to prohibit the growth of mold in the bathroom and if you have gutted the entire room then it is best that you do the walls of the bathroom with green
- Q:does anyone know if rubber cement would bond vinyl to metal????
- nicely no longer relatively advantageous yet i might say that u can bend and beat steel into shapes that u want plastic i dont think of u can artwork with or rubber cement the two until u pour it right into a variety attempt plaster u can get diff. molds to pour it into like my grandpa used to do and then whilst that's dry u can paint them or perhaps sell them
- Q:carpet padding on a cement floor whats good?
- Cement floors absorb water from the earth below and if not done properly will result in a soaked carpet and padding (which effectively becomes a sponge). You need to waterproof the cement floor. There is a product that is skimmed/troweled onto the floor to waterproof it, but do not know the manufacturer or product name. (An alternative would be to put a vapor barrier down before the padding). You also need to use the right type of padding on concrete, or use adhesive to adhere your padding or else the carpet will need stretched again before too long. Also, the tack strip should be glued against the walls instead of nailed in, unlike on a wood floor where nails would be used. Tack strips with masonry nails ar OK (just don't use the nail ones for a wood sub-floor).
- Q:Can I make white bricks by mixing calcined Kaolin with Portland cement?
- Q:What exactly is Oilfield cement?
- I have never worked in the Oil Patch, but I believe oilfield cement is a mixture of sand, aggregate and a barium compound (barium carbonate, maybe). If you look at the Periodic Table, you will see that barium lies under calcium, and has the same properties (more or less). Since barium is denser, when an over-pressured oil reservoir is breached, this mixture plugs up the drill hole until the well can be capped. This is a major use of the element barium.
- Q:A block of cement...?
- Thats only 16 Sq. Ft. The problem is you will pay a high price for this small area because of the mobilization costs. I say around 200-250 dollars at a min. jock
- Q:What are the similarities and differences between non - hydraulic cement and hydraulic cement?
- With all due respect NO grout at this point will hold up, and very likely answer number one has that notion? The issue is that Unless the pavers/slabs happen to be on an already solid surface, IE: a poured concrete base,,,they are subject to FLEX. I install and remediate thousands of sq. ft. of tile, very often those in a similar situation to what you describe, with grout constantly cracking, crumbling, and chipping out. Even the dry mix will at some point get WET, and set up, as though you mixed and poured it, but it won't remain solid in the paver joints forever. The better solution might be to remove the pavers, pour a slab and reset them. Steven Wolf
- Q:what are the types of cement availabale and give their applications?
- Do you mean cement or concrete? Cement is just sand and lime; concrete has a stone mix added. Cement can be used as a mortar to bind stone and brick, and as a stucco surface for EFIS material, brick, concrete block etc. They can differ in the mix ratio and color. Concrete varies basically by color, strength, and drying time. It's used for sidewalks, high speed roadways, foundations, concrete blocks, retaining walls, building structure, floor slabs, steps, a base for built-up roofs, roadway curb and gutter, storm water drainage basins and inlet structures, bridges, bridge aprons, swimming pools, cast sculptures, kitchen counter tops, dams, and piers for bridges and off-shore drilling platforms,
- Q:whats heavier when set up, cement or plaster?
- Cement is heavier because its much more dense than plaster.
Glasser, a well-known reinforced glass fiber production enterprise. Our main products scope involves glass fiber series, environmental protection filter series,engineering plastic series precious metal products, raw materials and so on.
Our company manufactures various glass fiber products, including Alkali-free glass fiber rovings, Alkali-free chopped strand, Alkali jet yarn, Alkali textile yarn,Alkali chopped strand and Alkali glassfiber scrim .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range