Instructions of High Quality Curved Polymer Fiber:
Our High Quality Curved Polymer Fiber is used to instead of steel fibre to reinforce the cement concrete for crack-resistant, it has the advantage of easy dispersing blending and no need for any special maintenance.
Technical Data of High Quality Curved Polymer Fiber:
Equivalent Dia(μm): 0.96mm
Elastic Modulas (MPa)>3500
Break Tensile Ratio(%)≤ 15
Break Strength(MPa)≥ 460
Melt Point ≥ 160 ℃
Application of High Quality Curved Polymer Fiber:
1.Recommand adding amount
3kg /m 3
Common crack-resistant usage: 50mm
For spraying concrete: 40mm .
Same as common cement concrete
Package of High Quality Curved Polymer Fiber:
1kg per bag in common and could also be packed as customer's requirement.
- Q:Which is better, in building a road: Concrete, asphalt, or cement?
- Concrete and cement are expensive, but more durable, asphalt is cheaper but you have to have a good base like a good clay or even rocks. I have seen grass grow up thru asphalt that did not have a good base under it. A friend of mine used a box spreader to remove grass from driveway then spread gravel (pea gravel) and then kept driving on it to compress then he used bags of cement spread over rocks he has a good driveway. When you figure all the costs concrete is better but with a good base asphalt will suffice but you will have to reseal after a period of time, water is a enemy of asphalt.
- Q:What procedure should I take to cement my weed infested yard ?
- First off, its concrete, not cement. Cement is only an ingredient in concrete. Second of all, whats wrong with worms and critters. Yikes, without them we wouldn't have food, our eco system would collapse, and we would all die. Third of all, weeds can be used as nicely as lawns, achieving that perfect piece of lawn is ugly and harsh on our enviroment. Of course you can concrete a section of your yard, you level and grade it and then have it poured. To achieve you perfect lawn apply toxic herbicides and pesticides, continue to pollute our soils and waterways further, kill off beneficial insects such as bees and bugs, let those poisions run off into our water ways, kill our fish, and contribute to the demise of the eco system just a little bit further. Then go ahead and plant some grass seed that doesn't even thrive in you climate, then you will need to pump tons of water and fertilizer into monthly to achieve that perfect look. Then sit back and enjoy your little piece of toxic heaven. Now enjoy it a lot, because you will be enjoying for you great grand children as well, because they won't have a planet to live on. A conciseness person would think to themselves, why not just clean it up by hand and plant a garden, feed you family, feed a friend, feed the neighbor hood, and take care of your own just a little bit and conquer your complete dependence on the grocery store.
- Q:is it illegal to write in wet cement?
- No it's not illegal but you might not want the concrete man to catch you. Things might get illegal at that point, lol.
- Q:how is cement formed???
- cement is hardened when the water evaporates and the mixture becomes very dense. In modern times there are hardening agents to help it stay rigid but look at the Adobe structures of clay and you will get a better idea.
- Q:why 4 raw eggs don't break when holding up a heavy cement block?
- Its all about weight distribution. The spherical or dome shape of the egg shell helps distribute the weight through out the shell of the egg. You can expand this research by looking up dome shape buildings.
- Q:what is the cement types made in the industry?which is the more used all over world?
- types of cement varry from a place to the other , they are basically 12 . The most common is the Ordinary Portland Cement
- Q:Could desert soil be used to make marine cement?
- Caliche is a hardened desert soil (rock) that is typically near the surface. I would think that you would end up digging a lot of desert to get much carbonates. There would be a large amount of heavy equipment use, lots of dust, and lots of lost habitat. Typically cement is produced by exposures of limestone that are ground down and converted to cement. I would think this would generally be a more economical and more environmentally friendly option. Since you apparently have a chemistry background, you may already know this, but cement is generally made by taking calcite or dolomite and heating it up to create lime / cement. This has been done since the Roman Empire. I have never heard of bubbling CO2 in calcium and magnesium carbonates. Are you suggesting that bubbling CO2 in ocean water will precipitate calcite? I think it would probably have the opposite effect and create more acidity which would tend to dissolve carbonates. Note: Ocean water is very basic. It is far from acidic and will almost certainly never become acidic. If you add a base to the desert soil, form a pile on the ocean floor, and bubble CO2 into it, you might precipitate some CO2 if the water is warm enough IMO. It would probably make more sense in most instances to simply use regular cement which is designed to form a very solid and strong structure. Carbonates will precipitate out of sea water in warm shallow water. Some of the beaches of the Bahamas are formed from precipitated carbonates called oolites.
- Q:what is the cement quantity of nominal mix 1:2:4 for 1 cubic metre? how to calculte it for othr mix like 1:3:6?
- Cement quantity of nominal mix 1:2:4 for 1 cubic meter is 6.36 begs. ( 50 kgs / beg) based on 18 begs / 100 cubic feet. how to calculate it for mix 1:3:6? Assumptions: Loose Cement 1440 Kg/ cubic meter Loose Sand 1525 Kg /cubic meter aggregate avarage 1500 Kg / cubic meter 7 cubic meters of loose mix will give 5 cubic meters of solid concrete. 1:3:6, 1 cubic meter of cement + 3 c.m. of sand + 6 c.m. of aggregate will give 10 cubic meters of loose material. when mixed in a mixture will give 10 x ( 5/7) = 7.143 cubic meters of solid containing 1440 Kg of cement. So 1 cubic meter will have 1440 / 7.143 = 201.59 Kg of cement 201.59 / 50 = 4.03 begs/ cubic meters of 1:3:6 mix
- Q:my son has broken 2 bones in his upper spine t 2 & t3 ,does anybody have info on having them cemented?
- only 40?i would have them cemented but he will have to have help lifting heavy items.i have disc disease and i am in pain most of the time. i have my spine injected often with the epidural.i go for a neck injection 10/2 and im not wild about it but it helps the pain.i would advise your son to do whatever it ttakes to be helthy again but if he stayes on his back a few months those fractures would heal.im 53 and on 100 per cent disability. i was injured during vietnam
- Q:How much cement, water, and aggregates do we need?
- If you just use cement, once dried it will be that fragile you come put your finger through it, use sand ether 3 to 1 or 2 to 1, ideal mix that 3 parts sand to one part cement, if you want maximum strength mix concrete which is three parts chips, two parts sand and one part cement.
Glasser, a well-known reinforced glass fiber production enterprise. Our main products scope involves glass fiber series, environmental protection filter series,engineering plastic series precious metal products, raw materials and so on.
Our company manufactures various glass fiber products, including Alkali-free glass fiber rovings, Alkali-free chopped strand, Alkali jet yarn, Alkali textile yarn,Alkali chopped strand and Alkali glassfiber scrim .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range