Specifications and Results
Fineness(%,100 mesh sieve)
PH(20% water solution)
- Q:South Building Materials Sandstone Cement, mostly transported by the canal from the north. Real estate downturn, will have an impact on the shipping of building materials?
- There is little water and water costs, but the guess will not cross to 500km, because the second three times or even four times the cost of transport and storage costs are not small Real estate downturn can be shipped to other The worst result is the overall price drop of 20%, the business will not have to do Well, the way to ask the water fee under the seriousness of the call is what?
- Q:What is the paint on the surface of the cement board?
- The cement board is prefabricated and also cast
- Q:what is a port land cement?
- It's Portland Cement, and you can read about where it got its name here…
- Q:A horror movie about being people being locked in an underground room and buried in wet cement?
- I watched this a few nights ago on On Demand (for free) and plan to watch it several more times if possible. The movie does open with a little girl sealed inside walls, then cement begins pouring in. The scene cuts away just as only her face is out of the muck~a very chilling moment!
- Q:Is ferro-cement still being used to make boat hulls?
- If made by a professional, the concrete hull has lots of advantages over its FRP cousin. The concrete gets harder as time goes on. The first one made in the 1860's is still afloat. Cement does not blister or delaminate. The weight can be a read advantage when sailing in choppy seas as it will plow through waves that will stop a lighter vessel. If one should encounter a situation that would hole a FRP vessel, the ferro will cave in like an eggshell. Kick it back in shape, slap some fresh cement on it and off you go. Down side is dealing with marinas. They think that you will come flying into your slip and destroy the dock. As long as you are aware of your extra weight and adjust your maneuvers there should be no problems.
- Q:about building blocks made from soil with cement?
- You need to have a soil type that has the consistency of sand. Anything dry and grainy... Stay away from clayish substances where the soil tends to stick together because the cement cannot go through them. Usually the ratio I can give for a good building block is about 6 parts of sand, 2 parts cement and 1 part of water (or less depending on the consistency). It should feel like the consistency where it can be easily molded but not soggier than brownies. Use portland cement...
- Q:which of these rocks are commonly used in the production of cement?
- Limestone is used in Portland cement. Powdered clay is mixed with powdered limestone and heated in a revolving kiln. This produces cement which is then combined with water, crushed rock and sand before pouring.
- Q:Whats the difference between concrete and cement? What is the difference?
- Cement or actually Portland cement is just one compenent of concrete. Concrete is the finished product. From Encarta: Cement is a fine gray powder of calcined limestone and clay. Use: mixed with water and sand to make mortar, or with water, sand, and aggregate to make concrete. 2. concrete: a building material that sets hard to form concrete, made by mixing cement with water, sand, and aggregate
- Q:Why are all the condos made of cement in Manila?
- Everybody here goes with cheap--and unskilled labor. Now, go see for yourself a NEW building going up and see the utter shambles of what they call brick laying. The bricks themselves are made of the minimum content cement. The re bar is the smallest and thinnest money can buy and the render to hold it all together is so watered down it is like a hard biscuit in texture. If you stand and watch and see how buildings are actually built there, you wouldn't live in one. Buy a lot in your wife's name and build to your own specs and mix the correct percentage of cement to water and sand. The Philippines cement formula is--One really cheap bag of low grade quality ( called cement) but as I said , low quality, mixed with so much water and so much sand and so many really large rocks, not stones it is a wonder anything there holds together. GO LOOK FOR YOURSELF AT A NEW BUILDING GOING UP. You will freak out when you see the ridiculously poor level of construction. Sorry Filipinos but facts are facts.
- Q:Can cement, damaged by salt be repaired...?
- There are salts that do not damage concrete or cement. I would go to Home Depot and ask one of the associates. They should be able to guide you. You also should get a decent response on Google.
We have kept the development philosophy of technological innovation, covering production, R&D, sales and management. we are boosting the extension of industrial chain in an all-round way, give full play to science and technology, and aim to become stronger in biological industry and fine chemicals in 5-year time.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||30.00% South Asia
25.00% Southeast Asia
20.00% South America
15.00% North America
5.00% Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range