Introdution of Water Dispersed Strand-Zirconia 16.5%:
Water dispersed chopped strand is mainly used in the reinforcement of gelled material such as cement, gypsum. The fibers disperse best when the viscosity of mortar at 4-20%; It improves homogeneousness and bearing capacity of panels and prevent cracks, when dosage reaches more than 1%. They incorporate easily into mixes giving a very large number of distributed reinforcing fibers from a small weight of product.
Usage of Water Dispersed Strand-Zirconia 16.5%:
Water dispersed chopped strand is typically used at a low level of addition to prevent cracking & improve the performance of concrete, flooring, renders or other special mortar mixes.
Technical Data of Water Dispersed Strand-Zirconia 16.5%:
Zirconia Content(%)≥ 16.5%
Strand length: 4mm-36mm
Strand tex: 76tex
Filament da: 13μm
Size content(%)≥ 1.6
Breaking Strength(N/tex)≥ 0.23
Package of Water Dispersed Strand-Zirconia 16.5%:
Pallet package and carton package for choice, and also special package is also available.
- Q:Something stronger than rubber cement?
- We're gettin better man! :)
- Q:Can a grenade blow through brick/cement wall?
- The winds of change are blowing pretty strong at the moment. A moving company is coming on Monday to do an assessment. We are moving at the end of this month from AL to AZ. I have never lived anywhere but The South, and I am quite nervous about moving so far away.
- Q:when was cement made?
- 1.Cement is made by heating powdered limestone and clay. 2.It is used in mortar and concrete - mortar is used to join bricks together and is made by mixing cement with sand and water - concrete is made by mixing cement with sand, water and aggregate (crushed rock) 3.it sets and hardens quickly so building is faster. 4. Portland cement mortar was invented in 1794 and patented in 1824. It gained in popularity over lime mortar by the latter part of the 19th century and by 1930 has all but replaced lime mortar for new construction. Lime mortar was first used in Mesopotamia and was made by heating up limestone to drive out the water, then grinding it to a powder, which had sand added to it for greater strength. To use it, water was mixed to it to form a paste which slowly hardens. It was used in the Pyramids.
- Q:Ideas on painting cement block?
- For your walls, first use one or two coats of a good quality primer followed by one or two finish coats. The best paint for the floor is an Epoxy paint. Your home store can recommend something for your specific conditions.
- Q:is it illegal to write in wet cement?
- No it's not illegal but you might not want the concrete man to catch you. Things might get illegal at that point, lol.
- Q:How to whiten Jordan Cement 4s netting?
- Yo with my cement joints I get baking soda nd white vinegar mix em up both together and get a tooth brush nothin too fancy and even though it works not only for rubber but also for cement 4 netting but yea then start stirring it and you should get a foamy like texture make sure before you start scrubbing you put something in the shoe so the foam won't be inside the soles then scrub the netting area back nd forth its gonna work mad good but it also is for rubber as well but yea anyways for me none of them foot locker or finish line joints won't do anything
- Q:how do you get blood out of cement?
- Here's the best way to remove blood from concrete or cement: Wet the bloodstain with clear water and cover it with a thin, even layer of sodium peroxide powder. See your local pharmacist for this. It is basically the same powder they use to remove color from your hair before dying it. Take care not to breath any of the peroxide dust nor to allow it to come in contact with the skin, as it is very caustic. Sprinkle the powder with water or apply a water-saturated bandage and allow it to stand for a few minutes. Wash with clear water and scrub vigorously. Next, brush a 5% solution of acetic acid (vinegar) on the surface to neutralize any alkaline traces left by the sodium peroxide. Rinse with clear water at the end of the treatment. Hydrogen peroxide or trisodium phosphate can be substituted for the sodium peroxide, although they may not work as well. Vinegar neutralization is not necessary with the hydrogen peroxide treatment.
- Q:is there anything wrong with building a pond out of cement?
- Concrete is brittle and cracks soon. These cracks are permanent and cannot be repaired. Use a liner. It's easier and much cheaper. Ant it lasts forever. And unless you seal concrete, the lime will leach into the water for years and make it so alkaline that plants cannot live in it.
- Q:1....80lb bag of cement?
- The actual cement required for concrete is affected by the choice of the maximum coarse aggregate size. As the maximum coarse aggregate size is decreased the cement content must increase to provide the required quantity of cement paste to coat all of the aggregate particles. Assume that the proportions will be made based on one part being a cubic foot (this is convenient since a 94 lb. bag of cement is 1 cubic foot of bulk material). For a 3/4 maximum coarse aggregate, the mixture would be 1 part portland cement, 2 1/2 parts sand, 2 1/2 parts coarse aggregate, and 1/2 part water. The sum of the parts is 6 ½. In general the final volume of concrete produced will be approximately 2/3 of the sum of all the volumes included in the mixture. Therefore the approximate volume of this concrete mixture is 4.3 cubic feet. If you adjust the above mixture based on a 80 lb. bag of cement, then you will produce 3.7 cu. ft. per bag approximately.
- Q:What are the requirements for the strength grade of ordinary concrete structures
- Ordinary concrete composition materials: cement, clean water, sand, stone, can have a small amount of active admixture
Glasser, a well-known reinforced glass fiber production enterprise. Our main products scope involves glass fiber series, environmental protection filter series,engineering plastic series precious metal products, raw materials and so on.
Our company manufactures various glass fiber products, including Alkali-free glass fiber rovings, Alkali-free chopped strand, Alkali jet yarn, Alkali textile yarn,Alkali chopped strand and Alkali glassfiber scrim .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range