Introdution of Water Dispersed Strand-Zirconia 16.5%:
Water dispersed chopped strand is mainly used in the reinforcement of gelled material such as cement, gypsum. The fibers disperse best when the viscosity of mortar at 4-20%; It improves homogeneousness and bearing capacity of panels and prevent cracks, when dosage reaches more than 1%. They incorporate easily into mixes giving a very large number of distributed reinforcing fibers from a small weight of product.
Usage of Water Dispersed Strand-Zirconia 16.5%:
Water dispersed chopped strand is typically used at a low level of addition to prevent cracking & improve the performance of concrete, flooring, renders or other special mortar mixes.
Technical Data of Water Dispersed Strand-Zirconia 16.5%:
Zirconia Content(%)≥ 16.5%
Strand length: 4mm-36mm
Strand tex: 76tex
Filament da: 13μm
Size content(%)≥ 1.6
Breaking Strength(N/tex)≥ 0.23
Package of Water Dispersed Strand-Zirconia 16.5%:
Pallet package and carton package for choice, and also special package is also available.
- Q:Approximate Cost to Replace Cement Shower With Either Tile or Modern Stall?
- 800.00 to skys the limit thats a pre engineered pre fab glass enclosure installed
- Q:How does PVC Cement work?
- i dont know all of the chemistry stuff, but the resin melts the plastic of the pipes, you stick them together, then the plastic from the joined pipes dries, and the pipes are now fused together
- Q:i think i have a allergy to the to the dentists cement?
- Modern dentists usually use methal arcylate cement. Allergies to arcylates are extremely rare, but rare does not mean non-existent. So it is possible that you are indeed allergic to the cement. An allergist physician can probably test you to see if that is your problem. In the old days, before arcyclates, dentists sometimes used zinc phosphate as a cement. You might talk to your dentist to see if he can get that to use on you. (It might help if your dentist is older. I suspect many recent graduates have never even heard of alternatives to arcylate cement.) If that doesn't work, check in your area to see if there are any dentists who hold out as being natural, homeopathic, or similar terms. They may offer alternative treatments and alternative cementing compounds.
- Q:Looking for ideas on pouring a cement bartop?
- This is one of the trickiest concrete pours (actually placement is the correct term). The long expanse and comfortable overhang makes it so. That being said you need to use some 1/4 steel plates directly on top of the bar to support the weight of the overhang. Can the bar itself support the weight of the cement in the first place? Make sure that the concrete totally covers the steel plate and edge. Use melamine for the forms and screws. Support the melamine form with 1x 3's from the underside of the forms to the floor. Find a friend, family member or friend of a friend who is familiar with concrete placement. Rent a mixer to aid in mixing the cement and use a clean rust free rebar. Assuming you're going to use a concrete stain once the cement cures chose a light colored stain to show of the concrete's texture. Buy some brass square stock approx 1/4x 1/4x 12 and layout them out to form a several rows to act as a draining grid for your bar ware and embed them in your concrete after its floated. Buy small frosted glass votive candle holders and embed them upside down randomly so that you can install an fluorescent light under the bar top and allow light to shine through the randomly placed votive candle glasses. Finally get a back issue of Fine Homebuilding magazine, their september 1999, No. 125 issue has an informative article on Poured-In-Place Concrete Countertops
- Q:Clogging Shoes on cement?
- It's notttttt the best idea it can slowly ruin your shoes!
- Q:hurt my knee running on cement...?
- yeah i think you can go back to running, just rest your knee for a bit longer. and also i bet your try sprinting and your leg got tired and you fell. that happens to me. but i always sprint to improve it really helps . sprint at the end.
- Q:what is stronger than plaster but lighter than cement?
- Aerate the cement and it should hold most of its structural integrity as well as reduce the overall mass.
- Q:how many bags of portland cement do I need to build a slap of 40m by 30 m by 10cm?
- Contact Portland Cement, their reps will be able do the calculations for you. They will need to know which Portland cement product you are using.
- Q:who can tell me a world cement website?
- If okorder.com they are the biggest cement manufacture in the would,you can search for information there.
- Q:Does anyone know a liquid that will soften cement?
- No such luck. The only way to remove it is to dig it up, smash it, cut it off. It's component uses water to create it. It is used to make foundations so it is made to withstand anything on the planet.
Glasser, a well-known reinforced glass fiber production enterprise. Our main products scope involves glass fiber series, environmental protection filter series,engineering plastic series precious metal products, raw materials and so on.
Our company manufactures various glass fiber products, including Alkali-free glass fiber rovings, Alkali-free chopped strand, Alkali jet yarn, Alkali textile yarn,Alkali chopped strand and Alkali glassfiber scrim .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range