Introdution of Water Dispersed Strand-Zirconia 16.5%:
Water dispersed chopped strand is mainly used in the reinforcement of gelled material such as cement, gypsum. The fibers disperse best when the viscosity of mortar at 4-20%; It improves homogeneousness and bearing capacity of panels and prevent cracks, when dosage reaches more than 1%. They incorporate easily into mixes giving a very large number of distributed reinforcing fibers from a small weight of product.
Usage of Water Dispersed Strand-Zirconia 16.5%:
Water dispersed chopped strand is typically used at a low level of addition to prevent cracking & improve the performance of concrete, flooring, renders or other special mortar mixes.
Technical Data of Water Dispersed Strand-Zirconia 16.5%:
Zirconia Content(%)≥ 16.5%
Strand length: 4mm-36mm
Strand tex: 76tex
Filament da: 13μm
Size content(%)≥ 1.6
Breaking Strength(N/tex)≥ 0.23
Package of Water Dispersed Strand-Zirconia 16.5%:
Pallet package and carton package for choice, and also special package is also available.
- Q:South Building Materials Sandstone Cement, mostly transported by the canal from the north. Real estate downturn, will have an impact on the shipping of building materials?
- The transport of land and timber will not be easily transported out of 100km, otherwise the high cost of oil tolls on vehicle consumption makes the price of goods with the local production of materials lack of competitiveness, and only some cities within the river without mountains 200km transport
- Q:What is the density of cement?
- I will answer your question directly, then answer the question I think you are asking. Cement is a gray powder that is mixed with water and aggregate to make concrete. Cement and concrete are 2 different things. Cement is to concrete as flour is to cake. With that said, cement (the powder) has a specific gravity of 3.15, which means it's density is 3.15 times that of water. Water has a density of 62.4 pounds per cubic foot, so cement has a density of 196.6 pounds per cubic foot. If you actually mean concrete, which is the hard grey stuff, then it has a density of about 150 pounds per cubic foot. Hope that's what you were referring to.
- Q:asbestos cement pipe laying procedure?
- AWWA Products Work Practices for Asbestos–Cement Pipe Following the work practices demonstrated in this practical handbook when installing or maintaining asbestos–cement pipe can help limit the release of airborne asbestos fibers—a critical concern. This reference summarizes the OSHA Asbestos Construction Standard and presents recommended work practices developed through experience, study, and field testing. Chapter headings cover shipping, receiving, handling, storage, and assembly; unacceptable work practices; and housekeeping and waste disposal considerations. Essential reading for engineers, managers, and crews alike. Edition: 1995, Softbound, 17 pp. ISBN 0-89867-795-5; Catalog Number 20406. Waternet® Keywords: ASBESTOS CEMENT PIPE Your Price: $ 27.00
- Q:what ratio of sand and cement should i use for laying red bricks indoors for a fireplace?
- 7 t0 9 full shovels of sand half bag of cement one shovel full of portland dry mix then add water an mix thoughrly
- Q:What is a chemical that softens rock and cement?
- Hydrochloric acid softens cement. You can buy large containers of it for removing cement from brickwork. It will also attack some types of rock, especially limestones. Be careful with it though!
- Q:Cement was just poured in my backyard and it looks uneven in some places. Any ideas on how to fix this?
- Not much you can do now. Get the contractor out and get them to re-do it. Tell them it's uneven and you are unhappy with their work.
- Q:Since when was it illegal to fill your letter box with cement?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Since when was it illegal to fill your letter box with cement? In a CSI episode, a guy filled his letter box with cement because his letter box was getting destroyed every night. He had 4 destroyed, had enough and decided to fill the next one with cement. What happened was two guys drove past with a bat, the guy swung to hit the letter box but because it...
- Q:main categories of cement?
- Type 1 - Normal portland cement. Type 1 is a general use cement. Type 2 - Is used for structures in water or soil containing moderate amounts of sulfate, or when heat build-up is a concern. Type 3 - High early strength. Used when high strength are desired at very early periods. Type 4 - Low heat portland cement. Used where the amount and rate of heat generation must be kept to a minimum. Type 5 - Sulfate resistant portland cement. Used where the water or soil is high in alkali.
- Q:Rubber cement glue help?
- that depends on whether or not you want to be able to take the papers apart later or not. if you do then i would go with the rubber cement, if not then elmers all the way. another thing to keep in mind is that elmers glue is known to cause the paper to crinkle and in my opinion, that ruins the presentation of the whole project.
- Q:How is cement made out of?
- Chalk and clay tumbled in a huge drum with lots of heat
Glasser, a well-known reinforced glass fiber production enterprise. Our main products scope involves glass fiber series, environmental protection filter series,engineering plastic series precious metal products, raw materials and so on.
Our company manufactures various glass fiber products, including Alkali-free glass fiber rovings, Alkali-free chopped strand, Alkali jet yarn, Alkali textile yarn,Alkali chopped strand and Alkali glassfiber scrim .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range