Introdution of Water Dispersed Strand-Zirconia 16.5%:
Water dispersed chopped strand is mainly used in the reinforcement of gelled material such as cement, gypsum. The fibers disperse best when the viscosity of mortar at 4-20%; It improves homogeneousness and bearing capacity of panels and prevent cracks, when dosage reaches more than 1%. They incorporate easily into mixes giving a very large number of distributed reinforcing fibers from a small weight of product.
Usage of Water Dispersed Strand-Zirconia 16.5%:
Water dispersed chopped strand is typically used at a low level of addition to prevent cracking & improve the performance of concrete, flooring, renders or other special mortar mixes.
Technical Data of Water Dispersed Strand-Zirconia 16.5%:
Zirconia Content(%)≥ 16.5%
Strand length: 4mm-36mm
Strand tex: 76tex
Filament da: 13μm
Size content(%)≥ 1.6
Breaking Strength(N/tex)≥ 0.23
Package of Water Dispersed Strand-Zirconia 16.5%:
Pallet package and carton package for choice, and also special package is also available.
- Q:How to bake and prepare Portland cement type IV?
- Q:how is cement prepaed? what are the uses and different types of cement?
- I've been in exactly the same situation. We live on the edge of nowhere and can't get delivered concrete. We poured our greenhouse floor, using Portland premix cement and a mixer. Our mixer is slightly smaller than yours. We used extra water in the mix so it would stay workable longer. Bad idea! The floor did fine until the first winter. It then split, chipped cracked and, well, you get the picture. We ended up redoing it. The second time we divided the floor into three sections. Each section had its own small 3/8 rebar web placed 2 above ground in a 4 floor. We supported the web by driving 10 pieces of 3/8 rebar into the ground and wire to hold the web to them. Lastly, on the sides where the adjoining sections would go, we used 1 x 6 pieces of redwood. We drilled them and ran rebar through to the web – leaving 2' sticking out for attaching the new sections. That piece sticking out was attached to the next section's rebar web. It has been there for several years now, and has no cracks at all. Our temperatures range from 105°F in summer to -40°F in winter. I put a link in to show how to determine how many cubic yards of concrete you'll need. Good luck!
- Q:How can I keep cement from cracking while it dries?
- The cement cracking you are describing is probably coming from it setting too quickly. You can think of the idea with the analogy of stretching an object. If I take my time, I can stretch an object without breaking it to achieve the desired length. On the other hand if I suddenly pulled that object to get the same length I would tear it. Concrete must be well hydrated to set, and it must have sufficient time to cure! If after mixing the cement, you lay it on a hot, dry object you are taking the water out of the mix, causing it to lose hydrating ability and time to cure! Wet the surface on which you want to place the concrete or cement, then lay burlap or some type of covering to slow the process down. Wet the burlap, but do not spray the cement directly!
- Q:The Now building materials business to do it, including what aspects?
- To see what side, if it is a real estate developed areas, it is very good to do
- Q:Cement my basketball hoop into the ground?
- No you cant install posts into the ground the basketball hoop isn't designed for that. The safest way is to purchase a better basketball hoop, that is designed for what you have in mind.
- Q:using cement in construction...........?
- Cement is produced with the main purpose of binding aggregate (sand or gravel) to make concrete or mortar. The aggregate adds to the strength of the mixture. Romans used a similar mixture to what we use today and a lot of it is still standing strong.
- Q:cement question?
- quite expensive. asphalt would be the route to go.
- Q:dimension of a standard cement bag?
- 50 and 40 Pounds cement bags Most dimensions of a cement bag that weighs 50 pounds are 20 inches in width and 30 inches in height. It has a thickness of 4 inches. Some cement bag measurements are smaller and weighs 40 pounds. They usually have an easy-tear sewn top that runs the entire width of the bag. Some bags are enforced with plastic sacks for protection.
- Q:quicker drying cement?
- Cement sets due to slow chemical reactions that occur naturally. Your proposal will not help at all, but would make it bubble and be weak. Just protect the wet cement as builders do eg tilted planks on bricks covered with hardboard or plastic sheeting, corrugated steel or similar
- Q:how do you remove old contac cement?
- Use lacquer thinner. It removes the contact cement, and then it evaporates leaving no residue behind. I'm a carpenter, and we use it all the time when we have to relaminate a countertop. Hope this helps.
Glasser, a well-known reinforced glass fiber production enterprise. Our main products scope involves glass fiber series, environmental protection filter series,engineering plastic series precious metal products, raw materials and so on.
Our company manufactures various glass fiber products, including Alkali-free glass fiber rovings, Alkali-free chopped strand, Alkali jet yarn, Alkali textile yarn,Alkali chopped strand and Alkali glassfiber scrim .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range