ar fiberglass roving
2.Good integrity and dispersibility
3. alkali resistant
4. excellnt durabilty
alkali resistant continuous roving ar glass fiber roving
1. Ar fiberglass roving
AR glass gun roving is mainly designed for use in the manufacture of GRC composites by the manual spray method. It is designed for optimum processability. It is used in the manufacture of GRC architectural panels and other building elements, civil engineering and infrastructure components.
AR GLASSFIBER SPRAY ROVING
IN CONPLIANCE WITH JC/T 572-2002
2. Pallet Packing
1) Each pallet has 3 or 4 levels ,16rolls /level.
2) The complete pallet is enclosed in polythene and identified with two labels.
Level per pallet
Total number of cheese
For sea transport, a maximum of 20 pallets (on two levels) may be loaded in a 20 foot container, giving a total net weight of approximately 17-20 tonnes.
AR GLASSFIBRE SPRAY ROVING should be stored dry in their original packaging, the best conditions being at a temperature of between 15°C-35°C and at a relative humidity of between 35% - 65%. If the product is stored at low temperature (below 15°C) it is advisable to condition in the workshop for 24 hours before use to prevent condensation.
4. Production flow chart
- Q:How to permanently get rid of the cement residue on new cement garage floor?
- Cement residue i presume what you really mean is the dusty stuff that keeps coming off of cement as it wears away for ever and ever. First if it's uneven lumps or spills and spots you have to pomice ( wear down the rough spot with pomice the cement with pomicingstone which usually has a wood handle and it is harder than cement especially poorly cheaply made cement used by builders andcontractors for extra profit. after dong that you go buy linceed oil and seal the floor with several coats lasts almost forever indoor. Second alternative is buy (very costly) slate and cement sealer. in 1974 it cost me $20. a gallon it took about 3 gallons to do 1100 sq. foot. basement. many builders mix too much sand and not enbough cement to make Concrete
- Q:Is building a building, what kind of building materials is better? For example, how much steel, what type of cement, how the ratio should pay attention to what?
- 5 the main line of 6 square brand you look at the water pipe 7 layer of PVC can be recommended Hua plastic wire line DN20 also recommended Huasheng self-built housing in the countryside should pay attention to fire, also Do the foundation of the time do not forget to do a good job to control the pile foundation 7 layer of a super-flow pile can be as much as you see your building area and the earthquake level of the general level of a layer of about 300 square More than 30 pieces of pile to get a dozen about 18 meters (in fact, but also to see your soil, but generally 18 meters almost) the above description is actually nonsense 7 layer suggest you find a team to do you out of the material they do Labor and labor saving time of course you can not do it yourself
- Q:Can I use Elmer's School Glue to replace Plastic Cement?
- The plastic cement is a solvent-based glue. It softens the plastic of the parts you are fastening. You then push them into place and when the plastic rehardens they are fused together. Water-based Elmer's glue will not soften the plastic. It will just sit on it and then peel off.
- Q:Can cement hold hotlava?
- Yes cement can hold lava but it depends on the thickness. It would easily melt a thin container however a very thick container it would only melt the inner layers. I hope this is rhetorical (lol).
- Q:Which is the main mineral in cement ?
- gypsum is a construction mineral, it is what makes up wall board which is used in most homes and offices buildings. but it is not a part of cement. portland cement is made from Limestone and Clay minerals. Those are heated together to make a cllinker that is further refined to make the product that goes into bags of cement.
- Q:This year, steel, concrete, sand, stone and other building materials prices how, compared with last year is high or low? As long as probably, do not need too much can also,
- The current price has been going on for some time, it is likely to be adjusted in the near future, so yo now as soon as possible shot up, up will rise a lot, if the drop will not drop a lot, so I suggest that as long as you have place to place, buy early
- Q:Do fence posts need to be cemented into the ground?
- Not always. Live in N East frost heave is a problem. Have set posts dry using crushed rock w/ good results. Just dig the postholes to required depth 3' around here to stay below frost line. Used 1-1/2 crushed rock. Throw a couple of inches of rock into hole into the hole , set the post surround it w/ rock level it up ram the stone tight around it ..done. The dry stone allows water to drain away the posts will last longer. If a post has to be replaced or moved just pull it up dig out the stone re-use it Nice thing is ,you do not have a wad of concrete to dig up. Tall fences might need deeper holes esp if there is a lot of wind load on them Would consider concrete for gate posts unless its for small gate. If dry set posts do lean from wind or frost just wiggle them back into place ram the stone again. Never had a problem. Best regards
- Q:How can I get cat urine smell out of cement floor?
- Bleach your cement floors First, wash the soiled area with any appropriate cleaner you have that DOES NOT contain ammonia. Once clean, wipe the area down with fresh water to remove any residue left behind by the cleaner. Next, do it again. After your second washing and wiping, employ your bleach. In a clean spray bottle, mix a 10:1 water to bleach solution. Make sure the area you are cleaning in is well ventilated, put on some rubber gloves and get to work. Spray on lightly, let sit for about 30 seconds, and wipe off with a clean damp rag.
- Q:Melting pt of cement? Can u tell me why an overpass in Florida due to a oil fire melted & exposed framework?
- The cement didn't melt. It heated up, which caused it to expand. Since it had nowhere to expand TO (the concrete itself was hot, concrete around it was not, high expansion, no place to go), it crumbled. If you go to the overpass site now, you'll see a sizable pile of scorched black cement dust and rubble below the fire site.
- Q:what kind of gloves do i use to handle cement?
- Just about any rubber gloves will do, but get a decent weight. I appreciate that you don't want to react with the cement, but that's not the problem. Cement/concrete will just suck the moisture right out of your flesh. People who get drenched in concrete get 2nd and 3rd degree burns sometimes. Cement is not meant to be manipulated by bare hands - it can be really bad.
Confiber, a well-known enterprise specializes in the manufacturer of Alkaline-resistant glass fiber. Our business scope mainly includes: Alkali-resistant spray Roving, Alkali-resistant chopped strand, Alkali-resistant glass fiber scrim, etc.
Our company takes "quality first, credit supreme, to be No.1" as quality principle and welcome to cooperate with parnters all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port, China
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range