Vietnam Handmade Cement Tile
Water Absorption: <= 7%
Weight: 1200gr /- 50gr
Elasticity: 1.200N min
This is encaustic cement tile, a produce of HANDMADE process created by Skillful Artisant from Vietnam, a country has 100s of Year in making encaustic cement tiles, this production in Vietnam is among the best quality in the world. Inheritating long tradition of making encaustic cement tile together with bring new modern technique to production, our Cement tiles have been produced and controlled under the best conditions to guarantee stable quality for all production batches. Basic material are marble powder and pigment, environmental friendly.
All patterns and Colors can be customized
Available sizes from 50x50mm to 400x400mm which thickness ranging from 12mm till 25mm
Length 200mm /-0.5mm
Width 200mm /-0.5mm
Height 15mm /-1.0mm
Top Layer 3mm /-0.1mm
Weight 1200 gr /- 50gr
Elasticity 1.200 Newton minimum
Shock resistance 30 times minimum
Water Absorption <= 7%
Abrasion 0.45 gr/Cm2
This is ideal material from indoor using or interior which is suitable for restoration of old building or for luxurious building such as hotels, restaurants, cafe or even for boutique or cottage house.
- Q:Can Bees go through Cement?
- No bees in my part of the world can go through concrete, or cement or wood, wood is used to make bee hives, (for honey bees) Carpenter bees will chew a hole in some woods (mostly soft woods) I have never seen a Carpenter bee chew a hole in a live or growing tree, The wood generaly has to be cut wood like a park bench or such.
- Q:No tile how to paint cement board in shower?
- a high gloss high quality concrete paint, the high gloss will make it easier to clean, you need to make sure that it is completely dry before you shower in it and that the concrete is completely dry before you paint it or you will get bubbles and the paint will peel. I would use a paintable silicone for the seams.
- Q:Looking for ideas on pouring a cement bartop?
- This is one of the trickiest concrete pours (actually placement is the correct term). The long expanse and comfortable overhang makes it so. That being said you need to use some 1/4 steel plates directly on top of the bar to support the weight of the overhang. Can the bar itself support the weight of the cement in the first place? Make sure that the concrete totally covers the steel plate and edge. Use melamine for the forms and screws. Support the melamine form with 1x 3's from the underside of the forms to the floor. Find a friend, family member or friend of a friend who is familiar with concrete placement. Rent a mixer to aid in mixing the cement and use a clean rust free rebar. Assuming you're going to use a concrete stain once the cement cures chose a light colored stain to show of the concrete's texture. Buy some brass square stock approx 1/4x 1/4x 12 and layout them out to form a several rows to act as a draining grid for your bar ware and embed them in your concrete after its floated. Buy small frosted glass votive candle holders and embed them upside down randomly so that you can install an fluorescent light under the bar top and allow light to shine through the randomly placed votive candle glasses. Finally get a back issue of Fine Homebuilding magazine, their september 1999, No. 125 issue has an informative article on Poured-In-Place Concrete Countertops
- Q:fix cracks in cement?
- You can buy cartridges of cement like stuff for small cracks. When you say cool decking do you mean temperature or style. I'm assuming temperature. If the cracks are bigger you can get premixed in buckets. What is the best? Cement is cement any crack you fill will have to be refilled. New cement does not stick well to old dry cement. They do make plastic fillers, my landscaper used it for grout in the patio, that has held up real well over the years. You may want to try that. Got to Lowes or HD and talk to the people there for details.
- Q:Why is there always a lake/pond next to a cement factory?
- cement is sometimes manufactured using water to form a slurry in one stage of the process, hence a readily available supply of water is necessary.
- Q:Start a new type of cement products building materials company, I would like to ask after the environmental protection project, qualification and related procedures can be issued directly can not how to take the procedure
- You can close through the intermediary, environmental companies or directly talk about the Environmental Protection Agency, whether the local can grant such a project
- Q:Why will quarries (cement factory places) reduce carbon dioxide emissions?
- Cement plants - not so much the quarries (although their motorized industrial vehicles will also have to start improving performance). The production of cement starts with limestone (CaCO3) plus some additional bits to provide Si, Fe and Al. The whole lot is put into a rotating kiln that roasts the mixture. CO2 off-gases, leaving high-temperature Ca-Si-Al-Fe-O compounds that form the clinker for portland cement. Because modern (and developing ) societies use huge amounts of cement for construction uses and buildings, roadways, bridges, airport runways ... - enormous amounts of limestone are roasted, releasing CO2. Look at the molecular/atomic weights, and you;ll see that 44% by mass of all the CaCO3 that is treated will report to the environment as CO2. Mark L.
- Q:how to make cement,,,,,,?
- you cant make cement at home...you can buy portland cement to make concrete but you cant make cement...
- Q:looking for way to inlay small stones or pea gravel into new cement walk way?
- If okorder.com Keep in mind if smooth rocks are used this surface is very slippery when wet...but it looks beautiful
- Q:Which is better: a cement floor, or a dirt floor?
- Concrete is best due to the amount of water used in a green house. You may put in a drain and pitch the floor toward it. Also cleaning is much simpler.
Specializing in production and distribution of different styles of polished tiles & polished glazed tiles. It takes the business concept of people orientation, success through quality, customer first, attentive service, truly adhering to reputation and also detail managing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, Shenzhen yantian port, Guangzhou huangpu port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average