Vietnam Handmade Cement Tile
Water Absorption: <= 7%
Weight: 1200gr /- 50gr
Elasticity: 1.200N min
This is encaustic cement tile, a produce of HANDMADE process created by Skillful Artisant from Vietnam, a country has 100s of Year in making encaustic cement tiles, this production in Vietnam is among the best quality in the world. Inheritating long tradition of making encaustic cement tile together with bring new modern technique to production, our Cement tiles have been produced and controlled under the best conditions to guarantee stable quality for all production batches. Basic material are marble powder and pigment, environmental friendly.
All patterns and Colors can be customized
Available sizes from 50x50mm to 400x400mm which thickness ranging from 12mm till 25mm
Length 200mm /-0.5mm
Width 200mm /-0.5mm
Height 15mm /-1.0mm
Top Layer 3mm /-0.1mm
Weight 1200 gr /- 50gr
Elasticity 1.200 Newton minimum
Shock resistance 30 times minimum
Water Absorption <= 7%
Abrasion 0.45 gr/Cm2
This is ideal material from indoor using or interior which is suitable for restoration of old building or for luxurious building such as hotels, restaurants, cafe or even for boutique or cottage house.
- Q:How much cement board should you put in an alcove shower/tub area?
- The reason you want the cement board is considering that it's considered a rigid or static fabric, just like the tile or marble you must set up. You wish to have to put off all flex from the ground. Or else, any weight applied to it, like walking, will motive the slightest flex under your toes. That you may do away with the flex with either thick enough plywood, or concrete board. The one layer beneath your old flooring isn't sufficient. The tile is not going to bend since it is inflexible and static, and so is the grout between the tile, but the grout is a very small skinny strip, handy to break if reasonably bent. The tile will definitely act like a lever when the floor under it flexes, the grout joints between the tile will quit and crack, and finally break out from between the tiles.
- Q:what properties do plastics have that makes it possible as a modifier in making cement?
- It wouldn't be bulk (solid) plastics that would used in cement modification, it is more likely to be polymer latex dispersions - colloidal dispersions of small spheres of polymer, the material resembling a white milky liquid. The dispersion is water based, as is cement mix, so the two can easily be combined, and then when the cement dries and sets off, the interior of the porous structure of the cement block will contain a monolayer of the polymer. They are often used for imparting moisture resistance to the concrete, and also a degree of flexibility which reduces environmental degredation.
- Q:why has the price of portland cement increased from 2007 to now?
- The manufacture of Portland cement is an energy consuming process that converts CaCO3 to CaO and reacts it with other raw materials . Portland cement clinker is made by heating, in a kiln, a homogeneous mixture of raw materials to a calcining temperature, which is about 1450 °C for modern cements. This requires a lot of energy , which is probably obtained from oil. Seen the price rise of oil since 2007 , This is reflected in the increased price of cement . Also other greenhousetaxes - consider how much CO2 is released in cement manufacture. Result - the price of cement has risen steeply.
- Q:How would i make a bonfire on cement/concrete without scorching the ground and making it safe?
- You would probably have to bring a couple dump truck loads of dirt and build up the dirt layer to about one foot thick and then have the fire on top of the dirt.
- Q:Do I use hydraulic cement to cover an area in my basement where water comes in?
- Hydraulic cement is simply any portland based cement product that hardens when mixed with water. it is not necessarily waterproof just because it has the word hydraulic in its name. You should use an expanding waterproof epoxy grout for his purpose. It is available anywhere building products are sold. Follow container instructions. Work quickly. Most of these products harden in 10 or 15 minutes. As recommended by others here, make sure first that rainwater is being directed away from your foundation.
- Q:I unit expansion of production plants, machinery and equipment base, the purchase of steel, cement, building materials, such as the opening of the value-added tax invoices, whether deductible?
- If the base of the equipment and equipment is included in the value of fixed assets, the input tax on the value-added tax invoice can be deducted.
- Q:Is it wrong to fill bamboo poles with cement?
- It is not morally wrong, no.
- Q:How much cement should you put in the post for chainlink fencing?
- Back in my younger years I built fences for a living. We cemented in the corner and end post completely as they were the most important. You don't want them to move when you start stretching the chain link. As for the line post in most cases we drove them in and maybe capped them with a few inches to prevent grass from growing around the post and in some cases we didn't cement them at all. The line post are there to just hold the fence up. When you stretch the chain link the line post will be pulled in line with the corner or end post so the need to cement them isn't the same. Ultimately we built the fence the way the customer wanted it built. If he or she wanted the post cemented that's what we did. For your project you have to take into account your comfort level and do what you are comfortable with. Just a note: you mentioned your depth was 15, it is pretty important to make sure your post and the cement (unless it is just a cap to prevent grass from growing) is below the frost line. If it isn't you run a chance they will move over time. Where I lived at the time our frost line was 18 but where I live now it's 12. Good Luck with your project
- Q:Carpet~Cement Question?
- There is a company called UGL (United Gilsonite Laboratories) that makes paint products specifically for concrete. Many of them are moisture barriers and some are designed for floors. I work in hardware/paint and a lot of my customers go with UGL's products because concrete is what they are designed for. I am sure there are other brands that offer the same qualities, but UGL is the one I am familiar with. Stop in to your local hardware store and someone in the paint department will probably be able to assist you. Hope this helps.
- Q:What is cement?
- Calcium Oxide, Made by Roasting Limestone, , When Mixed with water and Air, It goes back to Calcium Carbonate, (limestone) to glue sand and gravel together to make concrete
Specializing in production and distribution of different styles of polished tiles & polished glazed tiles. It takes the business concept of people orientation, success through quality, customer first, attentive service, truly adhering to reputation and also detail managing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, Shenzhen yantian port, Guangzhou huangpu port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average