Introduction Of Pediment Ornament Mould For Wall Decoration:
GRC material has excellent constructive performance in history of building construction. With high strength and good nature, it is fireproof, mildew and worm resistant, moisture proof, and sound and heat insulated. It can be processed by nailing, adhering and patching, thus it is easy and convenient in construction.
Description Of Pediment Ornament Mould For Wall Decoration:
Corrosion resistance, anti-frost and waterproof
Natural and hand crafted
Component Of Pediment Ornament Mould For Wall Decoration:
Glass Fibre Reinforced Cement(Cement, Alkali Resistant Glass Fibre / protofilament), short for GRC/GFRC
Advantage Of Pediment Ornament Mould For Wall Decoration:
Strong, Tensile-strength: 1800 Mpa, twice to triple as much as that of steel fibre.
S. G.: 2.7
Durability: Over 10 years
High heat-resistant: Its softening point is about 860
Anti-frost, waterproof&fireproof, mildew&worm and corrosion resistance
Customer designs are available. Our products are very popular with domestic and abroad market. We have built a steady and long-term cooperation relationships with Chinese top 20 real estate companies and our products are exported to the Middle East, Western Europe, North America, South Africa and other countries and regions.
- Q:How much concrete/cement will i need for a shed floor (3mx2m)..pls?
- one bag will give you 1 sq foot, just make a wood floor [cheaper]
- Q:How do I go about cementing newel posts into concrete steps?
- I would probably cement an anchor into the hole you have carved. It looks like a metal rod with some ears to keep it from being pulled out, and a bracket on top that a 4x4 post can be bolted in to. Once you have your wood post secured to this, buy some 1 wood trim (like a couple 1x4's and a couple 1x6's)to cover the structural post. Glue with liquid nails and secure with a few brads or finish nails. Now you have a decent looking post that is secured to the ground and will probably take quite a hit before you could break it off. Finish the top with some type of decoration of your choice.
- Q:Bathroom Reno - Drywall or Aqua Board or Cement Board??
- Aqua Board For Bathrooms
- Q:How do i mix 3part sand to 1part cement?
- The simple way would be to buy mason mix and all you got to ad is water. My understanding is you already got sand, now you need type c cement and water. use your wheelbarrow to mix your mortar in and use on every 4 shovels of sand one shovel of cement. take a rake or a hoe to mix both ingredients well while they are still dry, now ad some water not too much and mix it some more, repeat adding water until you get a pudding like paste. Check with your trowel the mixture and make sure will stick to it if you turn it upside down. If it is runny and won't stick mix an additional shovel of cement into your mix. If you ad by mistake to much water simply ad sand to the mix . Your goal is to make it stick to your trowel than it is good to better your bricks or blocks.
- Q:blue cement on my molars? Braces?
- Uuuggggghh the blue cement. I hated that stuff. The texture was so weird and... bleh. Anyway, it took me about a month, maybe 3 weeks, before chewing got to be more normal, once the cement started wearing down. Don't worry, eventually it does wear down and you'll be able to eat like normal. The orthodontist will take the cement off when your overbite is improved enough. For me, it took about... 10 months, I think. But it all depends on your individual case, and your orthodontist. I know one girl whose ortho never actually removed the cement. She doesn't care, because the blobs are so tiny by now, but it happens.
- Q:what weighs more? cement or sand?
- I guess your talking about dry? For equivalent volume cement is heavier than sand.
- Q:cement walls?
- ooh dear, the problem is the foundation upon which it sits, also sounds like there might be contributing factors like tree roots pushing up from underneath causing this damage, I wouldn't advise you to try and fix this on your own get a building inspector out, you may be able to claim insurance for it,if you do it yourself you will forfeit this right.
- Q:how much gravel and sand could be mixed for 1 bag of cement?
- a bag of cement contains one cubic foot of cement...you will need 3 cu. ft. of gravel and 2 cu. ft. of sand per batch...
- Q:what's the difference between cement and mortor mix?
- Mortar is a material used in masonry to fill the gaps between blocks in construction. The blocks may be stone, brick, breeze blocks (cinder blocks), etc. Mortar is a mixture of sand, a binder such as cement or lime, and water and is applied as a paste which then sets hard. Mortar can also be used to fix, or point masonry when the original mortar has washed away. Cement is in all mortor
- Q:What is the use of using oxygen in cement industry?
- The ingrediants for the cement need to be heated to a very high temperature to make Portland cement. Usually methane with air is the heat source, but oxygen replacing some of the air is sometimes needed to reach the optimum temperature. Possibly a superior cement is produced if it has negligible nitrogen, argon and carbon dioxide, so oxygen is used instead of air which contains nitrogen, argon and carbon dioxide as well as oxygen.
ARTS, is engaged in environmental art, GRC projects. Our business scope mainly includes: bridge, embankments,garden fence railings, GRC European component,GRC / EPS prefabricated building component and engineering and garden hard landscape etc.
Our company has the capacity of independent mold development and GRC professional equipment manufacture.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range