Detailed Product Description
Ordinary portland cement 42.5R;
Packing:50kg bag then 40 bags into a 2MT sling bag;
our company is a cement factory
ordinary portland cement 42.5R
1,Product range:P.C32.5,P.O42.5/42.5R/52.5 Ordinary Portland cement
2,Standard: In compliance to the national standards (GB175-2007)
a)1.5~2MT jumbo bag
b)50kg per bag then 40 bags into a 2MT sling bag
C)50kg per bag
Payment method: T/T;L/C(at Sight)
The High-performance Compound Portland Cement achieve the advanced-level in country, which was developed with Jinan University in January 2004, certified by the Science& Technology Department of Shandong-Province, the Building Materials-Industry Office of Shandong-Province, Tsinghua University, Shandong University, Jinan University Nanjing University of Technology ect.
Company was judged "the comprehensive utilization of resources enterprise" by the Shandong Economic&Trade Committee, the National Taxation Bureau of Shandong and the Shandong Local Taxation in November/2003. Company joined the China-EU Environmental Management of Park Cooperation (EMCP)Projects in April/2004.
Near port superiority: The company is 3.2km far away the Port working Area, and the cargo can be carried on vehicles directly. Persently the company construct more than 30,000 square meter cement warehousing which can store both the large and small packing cement. The advanced technology and convenient transportation reduce the cost of transportation and storage greatly for the domestic and foreian customers. The cement product had selled to many countries,including Russia,South Africa,Angola Nigeria cameroun,etc.
- Q:what is the importance of cement industiries?
- Below are some reasons why cement industries are important. Cement industries produce Portland cement which is a prime ingredient of concrete for buildings, bridges, canals and roads. For example, The Atlas Portland Cement Company in Hannibal, MO produced much of the cement needed for The Panama Canal and the Empire State Building. Cement is also a key ingredient in stucco, grout and mortar. At the turn of the century, some cement companies also attracted a lot of immigrant workers especially from Europe which in some cases produced new towns or added people to existing towns and helped boost the economy. Modern cement companies rely more on machinery and technology than large labor forces. Cement companies also create quarries which can serve as wildlife habitat when the company is finished with the site. Some cement companies also burn hazardous waste for fuel (which is a good thing as it keeps the hazardous waste from being dumped or buried).
- Q:White cement with putty powder together, batch wall will fall off powder? How about the effect?
- Knowledge expansion: the putty on the wall is not white cement, with the gypsum powder and Shuangfei powder, talcum powder like putty powder - these are called "putty powder" Add the additives inside the putty powder, there are ordinary construction glue (such as 801 and the like), cellulose, cooked powder, and a small amount of white latex Cause putty layer off the reasons, mainly putty inside the glue composition is too small, or the quality of the glue is too bad, causing the putty layer for the wall to reduce the adhesion If the quality of latex paint is too bad, the same can also cause "off" phenomenon Latex paint which can add 10% to 15% of the water, if the water to join too much, the same will reduce the latex paint for the wall of the adhesion layer
- Q:I have removed tile in the bathroom that was over cement board. What to do?
- As long as the cement board is not in the tub surround or shower area, you can replace it with blue (mold and water resistant (preferred)), or green (water resistant) drywall. Never use standard drywall in a bathroom or kitchen. The moisture in these two areas can create a mold problem. I recommend you remove the cement board rather than putting the drywall over it. Any electrical outlet or switch junction boxes may have to be repositioned in order to get the switches and receptacles to sit flush with the wall. The other issue is that the closed in pocket between the cement board and drywall could be a moisture trap, especially in the bathroom. That's just asking for trouble. Finally, unless you have experience taping and mudding (finishing) drywall, I suggest you hire a professional to do this for you.
- Q:Was there concrete/cement in the 1880s-1890s?
- Uh oh. She forgot the Romans in her History of concrete. Their concrete work is still standing. :) But I liked the story. I know you asked about the 1800's, but if you are also interested in Roman (cementitious) concrete history, here's an interesting site from the University of Santa Barbara: id-archserve.ucsb.edu/arthistory/...
- Q:witch would be cheaper for a 3 foot quarter pipe wood or cement?
- 3 Foot Quarter Pipe
- Q:Mixing Cement (type 2 portland lime and sand)?
- 4:1 ratio is the mix I ve used for over 20 years .. I use 5 gallon buckets and mix in a big tub for this purpose. I also use Type I Portland Cement.The water is about a 1/4 bucket but this varies with how wet/dry the sand is.. You ll want to mix up the sand / cement and then add water. You DON T want it watery and soupy at all.. To much or a wet mix will cause to much shrinkage in this type of use.. You want it wet enough to pack a snowball w/o any water coming out. Then you pack it down and screed it off level and to get your pre set pitch.. Any other questions e mail me thru my avatar, check my qualifications and I ll have help and suggestions.. Add the shower base size and I ll give you quantities needed.. GL
- Q:Why are cement parking curbs so heavy?
- I'm going to go wayyyy out on a limb here and guess that cement curbs are heavy... BECAUSE THEY'RE MADE OUT OF CEMENT! I won't be as harsh to say that you are stupid - we are all capable of making poor decisions... and that was one. I do hope your back gets better, though.
- Q:How thick should cement be for a driveway?
- 5 to 6 inches
- Q:stop dog from pooping in his backyard cement and a corner where dirt is?
- let your dog know that pooping on the cement is a bad/ unwanted behavior tell them no! when they do it ( strictly but not to harsh), when it is potty time encourage them to go where you want them to by putting them over there( at potty time) and if or when they try to go somewhere else put them back where you want them to go ( you may have to do this many times before they get the message) and if they go reward them by talking in a happy voice and say good girl/ boy 'dogs name'! and keep doing that until they start do do it on their own. my dad taught our dog coco to go in the garden this way.
- Q:Which cement is populer at bangladesh?
- Wet cement.
Persently the company construct more than 30,000 square meter cement warehousing which can store both the large and small packing cement. The advanced technology and convenient transportation reduce the cost of transportation and storage greatly for the domestic and foreian customers. The cement product had selled to many countries,including Russia,South Africa,Angola,Nigeria,cameroun etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
20.00% Eastern Asia
||Laboratory certificate; Import and export registration certificate; The development of bulk cement in 2004 Advanced units; THE INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION NETWORK (english)
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average