Detailed Product Description
Ordinary portland cement 42.5R;
Packing:50kg bag then 40 bags into a 2MT sling bag;
our company is a cement factory
ordinary portland cement 42.5R
1,Product range:P.C32.5,P.O42.5/42.5R/52.5 Ordinary Portland cement
2,Standard: In compliance to the national standards (GB175-2007)
a)1.5~2MT jumbo bag
b)50kg per bag then 40 bags into a 2MT sling bag
C)50kg per bag
Payment method: T/T;L/C(at Sight)
The High-performance Compound Portland Cement achieve the advanced-level in country, which was developed with Jinan University in January 2004, certified by the Science& Technology Department of Shandong-Province, the Building Materials-Industry Office of Shandong-Province, Tsinghua University, Shandong University, Jinan University Nanjing University of Technology ect.
Company was judged "the comprehensive utilization of resources enterprise" by the Shandong Economic&Trade Committee, the National Taxation Bureau of Shandong and the Shandong Local Taxation in November/2003. Company joined the China-EU Environmental Management of Park Cooperation (EMCP)Projects in April/2004.
Near port superiority: The company is 3.2km far away the Port working Area, and the cargo can be carried on vehicles directly. Persently the company construct more than 30,000 square meter cement warehousing which can store both the large and small packing cement. The advanced technology and convenient transportation reduce the cost of transportation and storage greatly for the domestic and foreian customers. The cement product had selled to many countries,including Russia,South Africa,Angola Nigeria cameroun,etc.
- Q:can i use cement to line my fish pond?
- Why don't you just build a swimming pool and put fish in it? Same difference.
- Q:how do i find research articles relevant for cement effluents?
- I okorder.com/. It is an extensive site. A search on cement effluents turned up over 3,500 results.
- Q:Installing cement board...?
- Are you saying there's 2 layers of boards on top of the floor joists? If yes then removing the top layer would be the way to go if the bottom sub-floor layer is strong enough to not be springy under concentrated loads or if you can beef it up by installing bridging underneath between the joists. If the sub-floor is the only layer then you'd not want to remove that since the structural integrity of the house would be affected and the cement board wouldn't be properly supported.
- Q:How to stabilize wooden columns to cement columns?
- If the wooden columns are square and a standard size, use a bracket designed for deck construction. They are made of galvanized sheet steel and are bolted down to the concrete in the center. Look into an epoxy product (maybe 3M) that will allow you to use a stud to hold the steel bracket in the concrete. Often, cracks occur in a narrow column if an old fashioned lag anchor or lag type stud is used.
- Q:2011 building materials reinforced concrete price movements, I now cover the next year or cover? The
- If your money is not too well, it is recommended that you still finish the foundation in winter, because it can avoid the rainy season, winter groundwater is relatively shallow The ground processing is over, you can wait after the year to see the situation, whether immediately connected to the superstructure, if the price trend is very powerful, you should immediately repair or simply wait for a long time to say, in short, are good to say If the price falls, of course, better, but our country in recent years on the iron ore import price negotiations have been at a disadvantage, so iron ore prices do not come down, the price of steel is unlikely to decline So I think the winter for the best, next year, as the situation again
- Q:How is Portland Cement made?
- Portland cement is the most common type of cement in general usage in many parts of the world, as it is a basic ingredient of concrete, mortar, stucco and most non-specialty grout. It is a fine powder produced by grinding Portland cement clinker (more than 90%), a limited amount of calcium sulfate which controls the set time, and up to 5% minor constituents (as allowed by various standards). Portland cement, the basic ingredient of concrete, is a closely controlled chemical combination of calcium, silicon, aluminum, iron and small amounts of other ingredients to which gypsum is added in the final grinding process to regulate the setting time of the concrete. Lime and silica make up about 85% of the mass. Common among the materials used in its manufacture are limestone, shells, and chalk or marl combined with shale, clay, slate or blast furnace slag, silica sand, and iron ore. Portland was developed from cements (or correctly hydraulic limes) made in Britain in the early part of the nineteenth century, and its name is derived from its similarity to Portland stone, a type of building stone that was quarried on the Isle of Portland in Dorset, England. Joseph Aspdin, a British bricklayer, in 1824 was granted a patent for a process of making a cement which he called Portland cement. In its simplest form, concrete is a mixture of paste and aggregates. The paste, composed of portland cement and water, coats the surface of the fine and coarse aggregates. Through a chemical reaction called hydration, the paste hardens and gains strength to form the rock-like mass known as concrete. Within this process lies the key to a remarkable trait of concrete: it's plastic and malleable when newly mixed, strong and durable when hardened. These qualities explain why one material, concrete, can build skyscrapers, bridges, sidewalks and superhighways, houses and dams.
- Q:about cement?
- What do you want to know?? Here is some info... In the most general sense of the word, cement is a binder, a substance which sets and hardens independently, and can bind other materials together. The name cement goes back to the Romans who used the term opus caementitium to describe masonry which resembled concrete and was made from crushed rock with burnt lime as binder. The volcanic ash and pulverized brick additives which were added to the burnt lime to obtain a hydraulic binder were later referred to as cementum, cimentum, cäment and cement. Cements used in construction are characterized as hydraulic or non-hydraulic. The most important use of cement is the production of mortar and concrete - the bonding of natural or artificial aggregates to form a strong building material which is durable in the face of normal environmental effects.
- Q:What s d chemical composition of lime and cement?
- which lime? limestone is CaCO3, Quick lime is CaO and slaked lime is Ca(OH)2 chemical composition of cement? this is a stupid question. Cement is a mixture of not precisely known composition, as different compositions are required for different applications. But, as an example, here's a breakdown of the chemical formulas used in portland cement. It consists of five compounds as listed below. 50% - Tricalcium silicate - Ca3SiO5 or 3CaO.SiO2 25% - Dicalcium silicate - Ca2SiO4 or 2CaO.SiO2 10% - Tricalcium aluminate - Ca3Al2O6 or 3CaO .Al2O3 10% - Tetracalcium aluminoferrite - Ca4Al2Fe2O10 or 4CaO.Al2O3.Fe2O3 5% - Gypsum - CaSO4.2H2O
- Q:5 different types of dental cement?
- Zinc phosphate cement Polycarboxylate cement Silicate Cement Glass Ionomer Resin based glass composites (filled resins
- Q:BRACES!! Cement on my molars so brackets won't touch?
- Chill! The first few days hurt like crazy. But after that your teeth get used to that. Sometimes the cement wears off as you eat.
Persently the company construct more than 30,000 square meter cement warehousing which can store both the large and small packing cement. The advanced technology and convenient transportation reduce the cost of transportation and storage greatly for the domestic and foreian customers. The cement product had selled to many countries,including Russia,South Africa,Angola,Nigeria,cameroun etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
20.00% Eastern Asia
||Laboratory certificate; Import and export registration certificate; The development of bulk cement in 2004 Advanced units; THE INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION NETWORK (english)
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average