AR Glassfiber Spray Roving-Zirconia 16.5% :
AR glassfiber spray roving is used for spary up or mechanical continuous formed GRC, such as formwork roof board, decoration panel, garden feature. It has widely used in tunnel, mine shaft, protect slop, spray-up roving for reinforcement surface and tip of wall. The High Quality Ar Glassfiber Spray Roving is a multi-end product and uses a special sizing. One strand of roving consists 24 bunches of strands, of which each bunch made up by 200 filaments. Roving(ZrO2≥14.5%) and Roving(ZrO2≥16.5%).
Technical Data Sheet of AR Glassfiber Spray Roving-Zirconia 16.5% :
Liner Density: 2400TEX
Strand tex: 76
Filament Dia: 14μm
Size Content: 1.6%
Specific Gravity: 2.7
Strain at breaking point: 2.4%
- Q:Epoxy glue vs PVC cement?
- As far as the strength factor, epoxy would provide adequate strength to the PVC joint. However, there are some fine points you should be aware of. First, epoxy tightly bonds two pieces together through itself. Epoxy's strength is due to the strength of the cement itself. PVC cement on the other hand, dissolves the surface of the PVC pipe, bonding the PVC sections tightly together when the cement dries. It's as if the two pieces were welded together. Second, PVC cement is approved for potable water supplies. Epoxy is not. Finally, the setting time for epoxy is measured in hours. It's measured in seconds for PVC cement. The PVC cement bonded sections will be ready for service much faster than if you bonded them with epoxy. That's why plumbers use it instead of epoxy.
- Q:what are cement,sand and stone quantities in a concrete mix of 1:2:4?
- I would say, 1 sand, 2 stone, and 4 concrete. Its much easier to get a ready mix like Quickcrete.
- Q:I want to make a DIY fishtank background out of styrofoam and cement?
- Very good job on the backround. Very natural looking rock wall. If I may inquire, what type of fish are you going to put in the tank?
- Q:Could I use rubber cement for my project?
- look under the large category called MAKING MOLDS YOURSELF--many of those materials can be used to make molds themselves, or to make casts in molds .
- Q:Help on Cement Pricing?
- How about we call it 12 yards and our price here is 100 a yard plus tax.... so all you need now is someone to pour and finish it:) Have fun, 12 is deep, so watch the little kids.......they just love to skate thru.
- Q:get writing out of cement?
- Pouring cement into it would probably do or just tell your parents and promise them not to do it again.
- Q:How to lay cement blocks?
- Remove 4-6 inches of soil/sod, lay geotech fabric, compact 4-6 inches of D-1 gravel in 2 inch lifts, grade to drain away from structures, screed 1 inch of sand or stone dust and lay blocks on sand. Tap with rubber mallet then sweep sand into the cracks.
- Q:Is it possible to add certain materials to the cement in order to be valid in the work of mosaic.?
- (A)For outdoor work the ideal adhesive to use is cement based. Either a cement based tile adhesive or a sand and cement mix. Of course the tile adhesive MUST be both water-proof and frost-proof. Cement base adhesives can be bought in bags from 2kg up to 22kg. They must be mixed to a firm consistency and applied to a dry surface. Your mosaic tiles are then pressed into the mortar to give a good contact. Work with a small amount at a time as you will normally have about 20 minutes working times with each batch. To help improve the flexibility and adhesive properties of the mortar add a plasticizer or polymer additive to the mix one part additive to two parts water. This is the preferred mix if you are making a mosaic for a predominantly wet location. Add this to the cement until the required consistency is reach. If using sand and cement mix use the ratio 3 or 4 parts fine sand to 1 part Portland cement. Mix thoroughly and add water. Mix to the required consistency. It is advisable to wear gloves whenever you are dealing with cement based products. To improve the adhesive and strength properties of the mortar, the setting time should ideally be long and slow. So if you can cover each days work with a polythene sheet to protect the work and help the setting.
- Q:matching color of cement on driveway?
- try the quickcrete 5000 in the bag and throw an extra shovel of portland cement in when you mix it...the more cement in the mix the less white it will be when it bleaches out...
- Q:What type of concrete/cement was used in Hoover (Boulder) Dam?
- First, cement is the calcium sulfate binder which (with the addition of water and admixtures) becomes concrete for construction. Gravel for the construction of Hoover Dam was mined nearby, so the likely answer from those given would be the second.
Confiber, a well-known enterprise specializes in the manufacturer of Alkaline-resistant glass fiber. Our business scope mainly includes: Alkali-resistant spray Roving, Alkali-resistant chopped strand, Alkali-resistant glass fiber scrim, etc.
Our company takes "quality first, credit supreme, to be No.1" as quality principle and welcome to cooperate with parnters all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port, China
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range