Floor Tile For Building Project Cement Tile
1.Glazed cement tile
2.W.A:lass than 0.5%
Details of Floor tile for building project cement tile
white,pink,green and many color are available
carton with wooden pallet,seaworthy
floor and wall
- Q:What is the best method for homemade Cement?(Not Concrete)?
- I am pretty sure the Romans created cement and needless to say they didn't have a Home Depot to buy cement by the bag at. The guy is asking if you had to how can you make homemade cement. What you need is limestone, clay and bauxite which contains small amounts of iron and aluminum. Crush the limestone-(30%) into fine powder mix with clay-(65%) and add about 5% crushed bauxite. That's it you have cement! Like any homemade recipe ingredient quality will vary so there is sure to be some trial and error.
- Q:Too much water in cement?
- Pro is correct. I have a cement floor in my garage which was undermined by woodchucks years ago and finally fell through in places. Rather than bust up, remove and replace all the rest of the floor, I used the self leveling material to fill in the holes. It's been several years now and it still looks good and seems fine load wise. As he says, just trowel it off after an hour or so, as smoothly as possible and then let it set and do it's job.
- Q:Does lenolium stick to cement?
- Sure it will stick, just make sure you use the right type of adhesive.
- Q:what is the cost of cement per square yard in 2013?
- Have you considered calling a company or two for some prices for a porch that is 120 sq. ft and walk that measures so long ...
- Q:what is portland in regards to repairing a cement structure?
- Portland cement is staight-up cement powder - pure and simple. It is mixed with sand and water. That's all they used many years ago. The vast majority of people these days use Ready-mix Cement which is mixed with water. Cement powder is only known as Portland Cement.
- Q:Why does the cement tanker have a distinct shape?
- Tankers for shipping dry cement on roadways are basically hoppers on wheels. Their shape reflects the desire to empty the tank purely under the influence of gravity. I suspect the slope of the ends is just steep enough to ensure clean, complete dumping.
- Q:what is the volume of 1 bag of cement?
- First off, How big is your bag of cement? And are you buying pure cement, that you mix with sand and gravel, or are you getting post mix? @ the hardware store, you will find a variety of types, grades, brands and sizes of bags, of cement. If you read the bag, it will tell you exactly how much that bag will make, with varying degree's of additives. (water, sand, gravel, etc)
- Q:Is there a solvent for plumbers cement?
- if the reason ur changing the valve is because it's not working, then don't change it, replace the stem only, behind handle loosen nut, turn stem counter clockwise till it comes out, do same w/new valve, put new stem in old valve, just make sure you remove any remains of old washer. I do this all the time, it's saves time and a lot of trouble and the outcome is the same. As far as cement goes, it maybe rectorseal #5 oilbase pipe thread compound since the valve you showed has compression connections on in and out sides.
- Q:does quarry dust have cements properties?
- Ideally what you want to have is a wide range of aggragate sizes for the best concrete, with a good variation in sizes from small to large. It seems to me that if you took the quarry dust and mixed it towther with a latex fortifier and portland cement you could make a good thinset mortar, which would be better suited for thinner applications and small cracks and joints.
- Q:Is there a wood composite to put over the front porch cement?
- You could get some of those plastic boards they make for decks and try to attach to your porch. I don't know if the additional thickness will cause you any problems. If you want to try a cement product, be sure to clean the old surface well and remove all the loose materials. If you are using a cement product that is trowelled in place, you should put an epoxy bonding agent down first, and your minimum thickness should probably be 1 (thicker will be better). Cure the concrete with wet rags for a couple of days for best strength with less surface cracking.
Our main products include calicium silicate boards, mineral fiber boards and T-grids. With advanced technology, a complete quality system and good inspection methods, the quality of our product is first-class and reliable. Our products fit for the developing direction of building materials, namely: environmentally-friendly and energy saving. It is a kind of first-selected environmentally-friendly building material of the 21st century.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$15 million
Asia, Middle East
||CE, CCC, ISO90001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range