*higher assay and white color.
*easy to dissolve in the water.
Classification: Sodium Organic Salt
CAS No.: 527-07-1
Other Names: sodium gluconate
Grade Standard: Food Grade, Industrial Grade
Appearance: white powder
appearance: white powder
Packaging & Delivery
packed in 25kg kraft bag
3-5days after receipt of deposit
*Assay: 98% min
*Loss on drying: 0.5% max
*Reducing substance: 0.5% max
*Sulphate: 0.03% max
*Chloride: 0.05% max
*Pb: 2ppm max
*Arsenic: 1ppm max
*Heavy metals: 10ppm max
*Food industry: Diary, diet foods, herb and spice blends, meat products.
*Personal care: Dental care, skin care, toiletry.
*Cleaners/detergents: Detergents, dish wash, household cleaners, industrial cleaner.
*Industrial application: Agrochemicals, construction, ink, pains and dyes, metal finishing, paper auxiliaries, photo chemicals, textile, auxiliaries, water treatment.
- Q:Did anyone die in cement at hover dam?
- Isn't that where Jimmy Hoffa was tossed in? ;)
- Q:Cement truck or quikrete?
- The third option is mixing up your own concrete from Portland Cement, gravel and sand aggregate. That will be much cheaper than Quikrete, and probably a bit cheaper than a ready-mix truck. It's really the only way to go if truck access to the site is poor, or if you don't want to tear up the adjacent grass too much.
- Q:how much gravel and sand could be mixed for 1 bag of cement?
- a bag of cement contains one cubic foot of cement...you will need 3 cu. ft. of gravel and 2 cu. ft. of sand per batch...
- Q:Will pvc cement work on plastic lattice?
- It will stick it together but not with high strength. You would be better off with epoxy.
- Q:Water-based cement?
- Water based cement is different because you can clean it up like really fast if you have soemthing to do so... Once it dries completely you can't clean it up with water anymore. And glue doesn't clean up that way...plus water based cement can give you better results =) hope this helps
- Q:how is strength of cement mixture affected when mixed with sand ?
- we assume the cement (Portland cement) is of the correct ratio. we also assume we are talking about compressive strenght when we have just enough cement to fill the spaces between the rock we have reached the maximum strength. number 2. is no good as it reacts with the cement mixture number 4. allows for compression and cracking of the cement. number 3. .....pits i dont know what is pits number 1. is the same as rock ......the best here so .... the order my guess ....... 2,4,1
- Q:How can you make cement boat float?
- Get some window screen and make it in the shape of your boat. rub concrete into the screen and let it dry. Test will it hold water? If YES, trim off any excess screen If NO, rub on another coat of cement, let it dry and test again for water tightness. Repeat until it is water tight You are done
- Q:I want to open building materials store main cement: tiles and the like. How much money to invest in the root. Store area of more than 100 square feet
- I suggest you use ecological wood decoration, the effect of the bar
- Q:Installing cement board...?
- Are you saying there's 2 layers of boards on top of the floor joists? If yes then removing the top layer would be the way to go if the bottom sub-floor layer is strong enough to not be springy under concentrated loads or if you can beef it up by installing bridging underneath between the joists. If the sub-floor is the only layer then you'd not want to remove that since the structural integrity of the house would be affected and the cement board wouldn't be properly supported.
- Q:is cement harmless to breath in?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: is cement harmless to breath in? my husband just started working at this contruction-like plase by demolishing houses, he came home one day and later that night his nose started bleeding uncontrolably, i dont know if it was because its hot or because hes breathing in dirty air or cement or dust or i really dont know. i just want...
We have kept the development philosophy of technological innovation, covering production, R&D, sales and management. we are boosting the extension of industrial chain in an all-round way, give full play to science and technology, and aim to become stronger in biological industry and fine chemicals in 5-year time.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||30.00% South Asia
25.00% Southeast Asia
20.00% South America
15.00% North America
5.00% Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range