*higher assay and white color.
*easy to dissolve in the water.
Classification: Sodium Organic Salt
CAS No.: 527-07-1
Other Names: sodium gluconate
Grade Standard: Food Grade, Industrial Grade
Appearance: white powder
appearance: white powder
Packaging & Delivery
packed in 25kg kraft bag
3-5days after receipt of deposit
*Assay: 98% min
*Loss on drying: 0.5% max
*Reducing substance: 0.5% max
*Sulphate: 0.03% max
*Chloride: 0.05% max
*Pb: 2ppm max
*Arsenic: 1ppm max
*Heavy metals: 10ppm max
*Food industry: Diary, diet foods, herb and spice blends, meat products.
*Personal care: Dental care, skin care, toiletry.
*Cleaners/detergents: Detergents, dish wash, household cleaners, industrial cleaner.
*Industrial application: Agrochemicals, construction, ink, pains and dyes, metal finishing, paper auxiliaries, photo chemicals, textile, auxiliaries, water treatment.
- Q:Does anyone know about STAINING CONCRETE/CEMENT?
- concrete is best colored when it is mixed since your patio is already cured it probably wouldn't give you good results to try and stain it now. there are products on the market but they don't color evenly and can be blotchy because they don't absorb evenly into the concrete. you could try masonry paint but it will wear and you'll be repainting every few years good luck
- Q:Ive just got cement in my fishpond- when can I put the fish in?
- Cement contains large amounts of calcium and magnesium, which act as alkaline buffers when dissolved into water, like a pond. Because of this, you're likely to see your pH skyrocket for quite some time. If there's any way you can get the cement out of the water, that would be best. If not, you're gonna be dealing with an abnormally high pH for some time, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, as Goldfish and Koi will do just fine under such conditions. Regardless, I'd try to flush out as much of the water as possible before getting any fish.
- Q:Does lenolium stick to cement?
- Sure it will stick, just make sure you use the right type of adhesive.
- Q:Can cement hold hotlava?
- What is Lava? Molten rock that consists of all known metals and rocks. What is cement. Fine grain rocks held together by lime(another rock) Lava wins
- Q:How could you tell whether a sedimentary rock is cemented with silica (quartz), calcite, or Iron oxide?
- Iron oxide cement will colour the rock a distinctive rusty yellow-brown as a result of the significant presence of the minerals haematite and limonite. Calcite cement will leave the rock white but is soft, easily scratched by an iron nail and will fizz with the application of dilute hydrochloric acid. Silica cement will leave the rock glassy colourless, glassy white or rarely, a different colour but also glassy, it will resist being scratched by an iron nail, and will not react with dilute hydrochloric acid. The rock with the silica cement will be most resistant to weathering, and will normally remain as a positive relief feature around the surrounding rocks. The cement in the calcite cemented rock will tend to become dissolved away. The iron oxide cemented rock will be fairly soft but will resist erosion better than the rock with the calcite cement.
- Q:Ideas on painting cement block?
- First use a cement sealing product like Dry-Lock. Then put on some paint sealer (i.e. Bulls-Eye), then paint. The cement floor is a little trickier. You can get cement stains which is better than trying to paint it. They do make an epoxy cement paint used in garages, but the preparation of the cement prior to applying the paint makes it a lot of work. Stick with a cement stain.
- Q:I have a metal post that came out on one of my upper front teeth. What kind of cement can i use to replace it?
- You cannot re cement it by yourself. It is even a tricky procedure for the dentist to properly do and he has several different types of materials he can decide to use. Do the job right and see a professional. It is not that costly.
- Q:Has anyone used a cement tile to?
- They will work and there's many patterns and colors you can add too. You'll have to use a good construction adhesive on the backside to glue them in place on the wall but I'm not sure which one right now. You can butt them together along the wall or leave a gap for some tile grout to add later (tile grout comes in different colors too). Be sure to use a ready to use (ready-mix) cement mix (it has the sand in it already you only need to add water) and not a concrete mix (concrete has stones in it), some of the DIY projects do use concrete for patio stones or stepping stones but for wall tiles you only need to use a ready to use cement. There are many other sites out there too, just do a Google search for making cement tiles.
- Q:i wanna know about cemented carbide its cost, how its made, and every [possible detail about CEMENTED CARBIDE!
- There okorder.com and search for carbide. Of course, there are other applications for carbide other than as cutting tools. Because it is extremely hard, it is uses as a bearing material, as extrusion nozzles, as sand blasting nozzles, for high temperature ball bearings, and many other things. Because carbide cutting tools withstand higher temperatures, they can operate at higher cutting speeds. This has enabled a relatively new form of machining aluminum, called high speed machining, in which large billets are aluminum are machined directly to the final shape needed, such as for aircraft parts. High speed machining eliminates casting operations (with the liklihood of defects such as voids and inclusions), as well as making complex assemblies by welding or rivetting smaller components. The result is higher quality with lower tooling cost. The development of carbide materials has changed the metalworking industry.
- Q:Removing cement residue?
- Go to the tile department of any home improvement store they will have a phosphoric acid cleaner for just such a purpose. It may be called grout haze cleaner or something to that affect.
We have kept the development philosophy of technological innovation, covering production, R&D, sales and management. we are boosting the extension of industrial chain in an all-round way, give full play to science and technology, and aim to become stronger in biological industry and fine chemicals in 5-year time.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||30.00% South Asia
25.00% Southeast Asia
20.00% South America
15.00% North America
5.00% Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range