*higher assay and white color.
*easy to dissolve in the water.
Classification: Sodium Organic Salt
CAS No.: 527-07-1
Other Names: sodium gluconate
Grade Standard: Food Grade, Industrial Grade
Appearance: white powder
appearance: white powder
Packaging & Delivery
packed in 25kg kraft bag
3-5days after receipt of deposit
*Assay: 98% min
*Loss on drying: 0.5% max
*Reducing substance: 0.5% max
*Sulphate: 0.03% max
*Chloride: 0.05% max
*Pb: 2ppm max
*Arsenic: 1ppm max
*Heavy metals: 10ppm max
*Food industry: Diary, diet foods, herb and spice blends, meat products.
*Personal care: Dental care, skin care, toiletry.
*Cleaners/detergents: Detergents, dish wash, household cleaners, industrial cleaner.
*Industrial application: Agrochemicals, construction, ink, pains and dyes, metal finishing, paper auxiliaries, photo chemicals, textile, auxiliaries, water treatment.
- Q:Why is it that they make houses so simple in the US but in the Dominican Republic it's all cement?
- I think the main reason why in the united states houses are not made of cement is because of the price. Is a lot more expensivr to make a cement house rather than other materials. Also depending on where they are being made. In the north houses are made of different materials in order to protect them from the cold. In most of the caribean countries air conditioning is a luxury that only the rich are able to pay, i believe cement houses cool down faster...
- Q:Why does wet cement have a strange odour?
- You really shouldn't sniff it! The odour is from the chemicals that go to produce the cement. Back in April 2008, an enforcement notice was served on Lafarge Cement at Dunbar after an investigation showed an offensive odour coming from the site. The Scottish Environment Protection Agency (SEPA) carried out the probe at the plant following complaints from members of the public about emissions. A SEPA spokesman said: The investigation showed that on at least three occasions since the beginning of March, Lafarge was in breach of the environmental licence as an offensive odour was present outside of the works due to the plume from the main stack (chimney) grounding prematurely downwind of the works.
- Q:Sales of cement building materials market, if you only buy one or two kilograms of cement, people will sell it?
- No, you buy a bag, not much money
- Q:Do i have to put cement board behind tile on the wall?
- Tape with CEMENT board tape also. I ve seen people use dry wall nylon tape but its not the same.A vapor barrier is required behind either. Suggestion .. Seal slate ( if it s a natural stone and not a slate looking tile) Seal once before installing and once after installing , it easy to do As far as spacing it personal choice. For a 12 x12 I use 1/4 in for a couple reasons..Size varies w/ all tile and it gives a bit more play when setting.
- Q:What to do with 60 bags of ruined white cement ?
- might be strong enough to grout some cells in blockwork...
- Q:what is the cement types made in the industry?which is the more used all over world?
- types of cement varry from a place to the other , they are basically 12 . The most common is the Ordinary Portland Cement
- Q:looking for information on cementing post for a field fence and gates.?
- Cement is good, but we like to use crushed stone on all our fences that we install (if it is wood). Reason being, the crushed stone allows the water to drain away from the wood and you get less rot over the course of time than you would with cement. Also, once you set the post in cement, it is a royal pain to remove/adjust. Not to mention the ease of having buckets of crushed stone instead of having to mix cement and all the hastle which goes along with that. just a thought
- Q:why has the price of portland cement increased from 2007 to now?
- The manufacture of Portland cement is an energy consuming process that converts CaCO3 to CaO and reacts it with other raw materials . Portland cement clinker is made by heating, in a kiln, a homogeneous mixture of raw materials to a calcining temperature, which is about 1450 °C for modern cements. This requires a lot of energy , which is probably obtained from oil. Seen the price rise of oil since 2007 , This is reflected in the increased price of cement . Also other greenhousetaxes - consider how much CO2 is released in cement manufacture. Result - the price of cement has risen steeply.
- Q:About how long is it take cement to dry?
- by cement I assume you mean a mixture of cement, sand, gravel and water ?, it will be completely cured in about a week depending on temperature, amount of cement etc etc
- Q:what is the best roof cement for roll roofing?
- i have heard of Black Jack before and because someone else has adviced it, it must be good. Perhaps ask your local DIY store just incase.
We have kept the development philosophy of technological innovation, covering production, R&D, sales and management. we are boosting the extension of industrial chain in an all-round way, give full play to science and technology, and aim to become stronger in biological industry and fine chemicals in 5-year time.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||30.00% South Asia
25.00% Southeast Asia
20.00% South America
15.00% North America
5.00% Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range