Vietnam Encaustic Cement Tile
1. Shock resistance 30 times minimum
2. Water Absorption <= 7%
3. Abrasion +0.45 gr/Cm2
This is encaustic cement tile, a produce of HANDMADE process created by Skillful Artisant from Vietnam, a country has 100s of Year in making encaustic cement tiles, this production in Vietnam is among the best quality in the world. Inheritating long tradition of making encaustic cement tile together with bring new modern technique to production, our Cement tiles have been produced and controlled under the best conditions to guarantee stable quality for all production batches. Basic material are marble powder and pigment, environmental friendly.
All patterns and Colors can be customized
Available sizes from 50x50mm to 400x400mm which thickness ranging from 12mm till 25mm
Length 200mm +/-0.5mm
Width 200mm +/-0.5mm
Height 15mm +/-1.0mm
Top Layer 3mm +/-0.1mm
Weight 1200 gr +/- 50gr
Elasticity 1.200 Newton minimum
Shock resistance 30 times minimum
Water Absorption <= 7%
Abrasion +0.45 gr/Cm2
This is ideal material from indoor using or interior which is suitable for restoration of old building or for luxurious building such as hotels, restaurants, cafe or even for boutique or cottage house.
- Q:pls any one give safety tips for cement dust allergy ?
- Your father could already be suffering from mild bronchitis and if he continues to inhale the powders from cement could cause emphysema to acute lung disease. A tiny dust that may enter our air sacs can be very devastating and can create problems with our breathing comfort. It can also affect his kidneys and bloodstream since pure oxygen from the air we breath are lessened. If he can't wear face masks then your father should provide a good ventilating fan as exhaust to drive out the cement dust inside the room or from the place he works. Remember that an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure.
- Q:Can you use Track spikes on cement?
- no you really shouldn't, i suppose you could but one it wears them down, two it feels weird and you cant run as well. use them on a track or grass/dirt roads
- Q:I am looking for the certain type of Cement, which is Cement 500 made in USA. Where I can find it?
- Try asking for cement m-500 it is a mix of portland cement. that's all I know about it I bought some quickcrete one time. It's great stuff you don't even have to mix it. Just put it in a hole and add water!! Really m500 is a quality rating(strength/durability)I am not sure of what it takes to get this quality. Some people in russia want alot of it right now. I don't know what it's for good luck and have a nice day.
- Q:joining cement backerboard with drywall?
- To join the cement board and the drywall, use the same mud you use to join the cement boards.. Then overlap the tile onto the regular drywall by a few inches to hide that joint.
- Q:Is cement is better than concrete to build weights?
- cement IS concrete when mixed with water Gravel -sand drys
- Q:Units which are paid by the business tax which pay VAT
- The business tax accounts are set up according to the different categories of industries and categories There are 9 subjects in the current business tax: transportation, construction, finance and insurance, post and telecommunications, cultural and sports, entertainment, service, transfer of intangible assets and sales of real estate The Second, your unit sales of building materials, steel, cement, wall tiles, decorative materials and other goods, to provide municipal construction services, therefore, should pay VAT At present, the value-added tax rate of small-scale enterprises is changed to 3%
- Q:stop dog from pooping in his backyard cement and a corner where dirt is?
- I'm sorry, after all the 'my dog poops all over the house' questions, this just strikes me as hilarious! Maybe some of those people that can't seem to get their dog to poop in the backyard at all can help you out! LMAO! Seriously though, you were doing the right thing with taking her on a leash and using praise and treats, it's just going to take longer to really get the dog to understand that this is where it needs to go. Just give it more time. When the dog starts to lead you to that spot, you'll know she has it down and doesn't need the leash anymore.
- Q:How can I stop my home entrance stairs from squeeking? It consists of wood rails with cement steps.?
- cement don't squeek. I don't know what else to say. wood rails are squeeking. Why?
- Q:Cement Properties?
- It is possible to mix silica flour and plaster of paris 50-50 and make a mold that can be heated to the right temps. I haven't done it. Silica flour can be bought at ceramics (pottery) supply places as can plaster. Handle silica flour with care to avoid breathing the dust, it can cause silicosis because it is not washed out of the lungs by the body.
- Q:What are the uses of calcium carbonate in the manufacture of iron and cement?
Specializing in production and distribution of different styles of polished tiles & polished glazed tiles. It takes the business concept of people orientation, success through quality, customer first, attentive service, truly adhering to reputation and also detail managing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, Shenzhen yantian port, Guangzhou huangpu port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average