Vietnam Encaustic Cement Tile
1. Shock resistance 30 times minimum
2. Water Absorption <= 7%
3. Abrasion +0.45 gr/Cm2
This is encaustic cement tile, a produce of HANDMADE process created by Skillful Artisant from Vietnam, a country has 100s of Year in making encaustic cement tiles, this production in Vietnam is among the best quality in the world. Inheritating long tradition of making encaustic cement tile together with bring new modern technique to production, our Cement tiles have been produced and controlled under the best conditions to guarantee stable quality for all production batches. Basic material are marble powder and pigment, environmental friendly.
All patterns and Colors can be customized
Available sizes from 50x50mm to 400x400mm which thickness ranging from 12mm till 25mm
Length 200mm +/-0.5mm
Width 200mm +/-0.5mm
Height 15mm +/-1.0mm
Top Layer 3mm +/-0.1mm
Weight 1200 gr +/- 50gr
Elasticity 1.200 Newton minimum
Shock resistance 30 times minimum
Water Absorption <= 7%
Abrasion +0.45 gr/Cm2
This is ideal material from indoor using or interior which is suitable for restoration of old building or for luxurious building such as hotels, restaurants, cafe or even for boutique or cottage house.
- Q:what are cement,sand and stone quantities in a concrete mix of 1:2:4?
- I understand wanting to stretch your materials, but speaking from experience, don't do it. Concrete and mortar set at different rates, paper throws off the whole chemical thing that causes cement to set and you couldn't add enough metal scraps to stretch it out enough to make a difference. I tried the concrete/mortar thing and the stones soon fell apart. They were very, very weak. It's not worth it. You'll end up wasting your time and materials.
- Q:about cement?
- What do you want to know?? Here is some info... In the most general sense of the word, cement is a binder, a substance which sets and hardens independently, and can bind other materials together. The name cement goes back to the Romans who used the term opus caementitium to describe masonry which resembled concrete and was made from crushed rock with burnt lime as binder. The volcanic ash and pulverized brick additives which were added to the burnt lime to obtain a hydraulic binder were later referred to as cementum, cimentum, cäment and cement. Cements used in construction are characterized as hydraulic or non-hydraulic. The most important use of cement is the production of mortar and concrete - the bonding of natural or artificial aggregates to form a strong building material which is durable in the face of normal environmental effects.
- Q:Shoe Goo or Barge Cement?
- Barge Shoe Glue
- Q:how do you prepare cement with exposed aggregates?
- Finish the same as a regular slab and when it has started to set pour water on it and use a stiff brush or broom to remove the top layer of cement. Then wash off good.
- Q:cement question?
- If you hire a concrete contractor it is about $8.50 a square foot poured and finished. I think that is what you were look for.
- Q:How can I clean a cement dog?
- Try with warm water and a small drop of your own dish washing liquid, use a soft brush and rinse well with clear water. Leave outside in the sun to dry
- Q:How come i can kickflip on grass but not on cement?
- DO NOT do anything that would prevent the blocks from moving. They expand and contract constantly, so if you prevent movement, they will crack and it would look even worse. DO NOT use caulking, or cement. That just makes the sidewalk blocks crack, then the problem comes right back. Try some boiling water. Make sure that you do so on a hot day so that the blocks don't crack. For a temperairy job, if you have a Weed-whiper/Weed-hacker, then just use that to do it. Iff the sidewalk blocks are evenly spaced apart with at least 0.5cm of space, then that would work. If the sidewalk blocks are tight against eachother, the only way that I see fit is to get on your hands and knees and start scrubing that dirt away. It takes a lot of work, but the results are great! Then, if you can find an edger [A machine that makes a small-ish gap between the sidewalk and grass] just take back the grass so that no dirt gets back for a long while. Doing it by hand, is better because you get more of a gap, then the time will be greater before you have to do it again.
- Q:What is differance between bags of cement and concrete mix ? Need to fill 4 inch deep hole in basement floor.?
- You don't want to mix cement for a small job. Just buy a bag of Quick Crete and all you need to do is add water. It comes in 30lb or 80lb bags. I think the 80lb bag costs less than $20.00 at any lumber yard or home center. Mixing concrete is a labor intensive dirty job.
- Q:How do I set a picture in cement or Plaster of Paris?
- Let's see... I think plaster might be too fragile. You know, you can mix equal parts of plaster and cement. It'll set quick enough, and be strong enough. Because, cement can take days to set properly. With the mix, half an hour, tops. The picture alone will probably get ruined, like putting paper in water. I'd keep it in a frame, or glue it in later. I'd leave a space in the stepping stone so when I put the picture in, it'd lie flat, not on top of the stone. Inset. Then I'd cover it with plexi-glass. A lot of hardware or craft stores will sell little sheets. In fact, maybe I'd just make the stepping stone into one large picture frame. I'd use something of equal size and make sure that I used a lot of release (wax, soap, grease) and some pieces of wood to make a mold, where you'll pour in the mix. Make sure you coat anything (table, boards of wood) in release that you don't want stuck to the mix. Then it's just a bit of thinking and testing to find what will work.
- Q:How Can I Take Off Cement From A Cat?
- Oh poor little kitten. I doubt there is any home remedy that you can use to take off cement. The most important thing for you to do now is to keep her confine in a small area or place her in a carrier. She must be very frightened and who knows what happened to her. Call your vet and any vet in the area and explained what happened. They might have to shaved her totally. Just make sure she get some help because her skin is not breathing and it will only get worse. Please update and let us know how it goes. Sending lots of vibes for this kitten.
Specializing in production and distribution of different styles of polished tiles & polished glazed tiles. It takes the business concept of people orientation, success through quality, customer first, attentive service, truly adhering to reputation and also detail managing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, Shenzhen yantian port, Guangzhou huangpu port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average