Vietnam Encaustic Cement Tile
1. Shock resistance 30 times minimum
2. Water Absorption <= 7%
3. Abrasion +0.45 gr/Cm2
This is encaustic cement tile, a produce of HANDMADE process created by Skillful Artisant from Vietnam, a country has 100s of Year in making encaustic cement tiles, this production in Vietnam is among the best quality in the world. Inheritating long tradition of making encaustic cement tile together with bring new modern technique to production, our Cement tiles have been produced and controlled under the best conditions to guarantee stable quality for all production batches. Basic material are marble powder and pigment, environmental friendly.
All patterns and Colors can be customized
Available sizes from 50x50mm to 400x400mm which thickness ranging from 12mm till 25mm
Length 200mm +/-0.5mm
Width 200mm +/-0.5mm
Height 15mm +/-1.0mm
Top Layer 3mm +/-0.1mm
Weight 1200 gr +/- 50gr
Elasticity 1.200 Newton minimum
Shock resistance 30 times minimum
Water Absorption <= 7%
Abrasion +0.45 gr/Cm2
This is ideal material from indoor using or interior which is suitable for restoration of old building or for luxurious building such as hotels, restaurants, cafe or even for boutique or cottage house.
- Q:What furniture do you reccomend for a red cement patio?
- A view of the ocean! You are so lucky. I am guessing that the patio is a red brick color? I think all eyes should be on the ocean, lounging in a couple very comfortable chairs with a little table. The Pottery Barn has some really nice looking outdoor wicker and if you put some neutral color cushions on them like a sandy beige, or a pale grey. An outdoor rug to go over the red cement to make it look like an outdoor room would look great also. A couple of potted plants and you have an outdoor living space. Enjoy! I have woods and trees, but no ocean.
- Q:Where can i buy the jordan retro 4 shoes (white/cement) ?
- Jordan company has answered the requires larger first-rate Air Jordan retros with their “remastering” of the line that’s being prepped for Spring 2015. This newly unveiled initiative is a component of a concerted effort to work nearer with factories to provide sneakers that game the shape, stitching, traces, and so on which can be uniform and as much as the quality demanded with the aid of their “engineered to the certain necessities of championship athletes” motto (Or briefly, as almost “OG” as viable). Included in the range would be the Air Jordan four, Air Jordan 7, and the Air Jordan 10 for Spring 2015 – in particular the “Columbia”, “French Blue”, and a brand new crimson/Black/grey colorway in respective order.
- Q:I can not remove old cement board what do i do?
- Sure - you could do a hole-patching with thinset - you might put in a little fiberglass mesh too. I can't imagine why that wouldn't work just fine.
- Q:How long to wait, to cover cement anchors on swingset?
- You can add the tarp and gravel right away. Avoid using the swings for a couple days after the cement is poured.
- Q:Fence Posts and Cement?
- I have seen the results of dry-packing: It does not work, whether water was added at first, or by nature. Concrete does not work unless it is mixed. Many fence installers will tell you otherwise, but they don't do much real concrete work. Dig the hole where you need it, twice the size of the post and at least 2' deep. Pour at least 4-6 of concrete into the hole first (gravel is good also, but dig the hole deeper if you are planning on that) , then set the factory end of the post, or a post with appropriate end treatment into the mud. Make sure the post is in the fence line, and plumb both ways. Brace it, then fill the rest of the hole with properly mixed concrete. You need to have solid concrete on all sides of the post. Fill the hole slightly higher than ground level, then slope the excess concrete away from the post. Do not disturb until the concrete is fully set around the post. (at least a day) Not doing so will allow water to creep in around the post, allowing rot sooner.
- Q:Which type of cement would i use for a mud floor, & what cement to sand ratio should i use?
- portland cement, 3 parts gravel 2 parts sand 1 part cement just enough water to make a paste
- Q:Whats best to put on the bottom of an aviary? Rocks? Bark chips? Cement?
- Food that has fallen to the ground attracts vermin. Keep it as clean as possible. Why do you want your bird to go to bottom of the cage?
- Q:What is the use of using oxygen in cement industry?
- The ingrediants for the cement need to be heated to a very high temperature to make Portland cement. Usually methane with air is the heat source, but oxygen replacing some of the air is sometimes needed to reach the optimum temperature. Possibly a superior cement is produced if it has negligible nitrogen, argon and carbon dioxide, so oxygen is used instead of air which contains nitrogen, argon and carbon dioxide as well as oxygen.
- Q:is cement bad for your skin or breathing it?
- cement can be very bad on your skin if your in it all the time, it has lye in it. i wouldnt breath it either.
- Q:wat is elmer's rubber cement?
- Elmer's is a brand name. Rubber cement is used in paper crafting and other applications where you want to be able to remove the glue without damage to the material
Specializing in production and distribution of different styles of polished tiles & polished glazed tiles. It takes the business concept of people orientation, success through quality, customer first, attentive service, truly adhering to reputation and also detail managing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, Shenzhen yantian port, Guangzhou huangpu port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average