Advantages of High Strength Fireclay Insulation Refractory Brick NG Types Of Refractory Bricks
Light weight and low thermal conductivity allows thinner furnace walls
Maintain stable structural strength throughout ambient to maximum service temperature
Low heat storage results in rapid cooling and heating operation
Low iron and impurities to enhance reducing atmosphere
High thermal shock resistance in preventing spalling
Non standard sizes and shapes are available upon request
Applications of High Strength Fireclay Insulation Refractory Brick NG Types Of Refractory Bricks
Ceramic shuttle kilns
Metal heat treatment furnaces Steel billet reheating furnaces Oil refinery heaters
Max Service Temperature (°C)
Bulk Density (g/cm3)
Apparent Porosity %
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change (%) °CX 12H ≤
- Q:Cement Board or Plaster Board in shower?
- Both systems would work. I think the cement-board option is a little bit better. But if you want to be really sure the shower will last your lifetime. Ask the cement board contractor if he will seal the cement board before he installs the tile. Don't ask him how much extra he will charge right off let him bring that up - but expect it to cost a little more. If the floor of the shower is tile as well insist on the sealer. as well as cement board. Most contractors don't like tile floors, they tend to go with preformed one piece bottoms - highly recommend that.
- Q:What are the advantages of wood fiberboard board than other plates?
- The product combines the strength of wood, ease of processing and cement durable characteristics
- Q:How to use hydraulic cement?
- Hydraulic cement expands, thats why it says to push it in with your palm. This gives it a firm, even pressure. You have a little time before it sets.
- Q:how can we check fineness of portland cement?
- There is a physical property called the fineness modulus: But is does apply to cement because cement is a too fine powder. Typically for fine aggregates in concrete, the fineness modulus should be between 2.3 and 3.11. The FM is obtained by adding the cumulative weight percentages retained on the no. 4 sieve, no. 8, no. 16, no. 30, no. 50, and no. 100, and dividing the sum by 100. You can also check what ASTM C-150 says about portland cement.
- Q:Where can i buy the jordan retro 4 shoes (white/cement) ?
- Try okorder.com has them in white and blue and I think eastbay might have them in white and blue too. The only place I've seen the white and cement ones is Ebay but you could try foot locker if you don't wanna try the other stores.
- Q:Can any one help me to make BCG matrix of Ultratech Cement INDIA?
- Q:how and where can we purchase cement clinker?
- Q:Why do you believe concrete and cement is cute?
- I do not. Because I do not.
- Q:Describe and Differentiate Portland Cement and Pozzolonic Cement?
- The common variety of cement is known as normal setting or ordinary cement.It was called Portland cement because it had resemblance in its colour after setting, to a variety of sandstone which was found in abundance in Portland of England.Pozzuolana is a volcanic powder which can also be processed from shales and certain clays.The % of this in cement is 10 to 30.This cement is used in marine structures ,sewage works and foundation under water.
- Q:question on painting cement?
- Before you put any type of cement epoxy or stain on the floor you must first etch the surface (open the pores) with muratic acid. Follow the directions carefully, using rubber gloves and a respirator (not paper dust mask). Rinse thoroughly, then I suggest a floor epoxy product.
We regard every inquiry as your trust; we regard every order as inspection to our products and credit; we regard every requirement as the motivation to improve our service. We wholeheartedly welcome customers from both at home and abroad to visit us to discuss cooperation and seek common development. We believe that our company is your most reliable partner and friend.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average