Advantages of High Strength Fireclay Insulation Refractory Brick NG Types Of Refractory Bricks
Light weight and low thermal conductivity allows thinner furnace walls
Maintain stable structural strength throughout ambient to maximum service temperature
Low heat storage results in rapid cooling and heating operation
Low iron and impurities to enhance reducing atmosphere
High thermal shock resistance in preventing spalling
Non standard sizes and shapes are available upon request
Applications of High Strength Fireclay Insulation Refractory Brick NG Types Of Refractory Bricks
Ceramic shuttle kilns
Metal heat treatment furnaces Steel billet reheating furnaces Oil refinery heaters
Max Service Temperature (°C)
Bulk Density (g/cm3)
Apparent Porosity %
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change (%) °CX 12H ≤
- Q:Disadvantages of using Cement help!!!!!!!!!?
- Using cement to do what? Cement is not usually used by itself. Do you mean concrete? Cement can cause pollution if spilled and is harmful to the skin.
- Q:how the grades are given to cement brand?
- By the refind or if it contains gravel the cement. Depending what are you using it for! You don't want # 1, when you putting cement in the back of the house, where nobody is going to play!! But you want the refind cement for a driveway!!
- Q:Will pvc cement work on plastic lattice?
- It will stick it together but not with high strength. You would be better off with epoxy.
- Q:What is/Was Water Putty and Portland cement used for/are?
- Water putty is a putty that will harden even if it is underwater. You would usually use it repairs under water. Pools, pipes, ETC Portland cement is used to make concrete. Concrete usually has the cement and some type of hard particles ( sand, small rocks, or both)
- Q:Black cement, white cement. 【Building materials industry】 how to manage the warehouse ah? Out of the inventory is always how much less. As well as out of the library form is how?
- I made a free Invoicing software to you, hope to help you, the software called: wisdom mind. Suitable for building materials industry inventory management, operation is also simple.
- Q:RE cement-based polystyrene particles outside the wall insulation system and powder polystyrene particles external wall insulation system materials What is the difference
- However, RE cement-based polystyrene particles external wall insulation system is only the above concept (powder polystyrene particles external wall insulation system) in a member, especially the use of "RE cement-based polystyrene insulation mortar" made of this material Wall insulation system
- Q:important characteristics of quality cement?
- depends on what purpose you require the cement for.. slump test determines the workability (should be) there is also the cube test to test the strength of concrete. when your talking about cement i assume the cement powder right? There are many many test, depending on which aspect you want to test, and wheter you want a destructive or non-destructive test. you can email me if you want to know more.
- Q:Is there a law about the distance between the cement plant and the residential area?
- Is there a law about the distance between the cement plant and the residential area?
- Q:How do I build a fish pond with cement?
- lol I've seen this question on many different sites and every one gives the same answer. And I always disagree with there answers, Rubber liners no matter how good they claim to be suck. And cement isnt harmful to your fish. Cement just gives it a higher PH and most fish will adapt. If your worried about that, they sell special sealers for ponds. Cement is the best way to go though if you want something permanet and lasts longer. You want to have some help, it only works if you can pour the concrete all at the same time so you get one solid piece. Make it atleast 4 inches thick. Be sure to put chicken wire or something to make it strong. Pour the bottom first, when your done smoothing that out, work your way up. make sure the cement isnt too wet so you can get it to stick on the way up. the more of a slope you have the easier it will be to form the walls. The next day when the concrete is starting to cure, wet it, this will help it cure. Keep wetting daily. It should cure in about 2 weeks to a month depending on the temperature outside. dont fill it with water until it is fully cured. If you want you can seal it to prevent the cement from changing the ph in your pond, Sherman williams sells a sealer for potable water tanks, thats what you will need to seal it with. If it ever cracks, you can seal the cracks with a caulk made for aqariums, usually sold at aquarium stores. Good look, and dont be scared of all the hard work, it really pays off. I hate having to change rubber liners all the time just cuz of roots messing them up, or the sun making them brittle. And those sub-liners dont make much of a difference.
- Q:How many 80 lbs bags of cement to do a 12 ft by 8 inch wall?
- You're missing a dimension... 8 ft. thick by 12 ft. long by (?) ft. tall? Volume requires 3 dimensions. Edit: Based on your inability to comprehend the basic spatial nature of our universe, I recommend that you never work with concrete... You'll probably hurt yourself.
We regard every inquiry as your trust; we regard every order as inspection to our products and credit; we regard every requirement as the motivation to improve our service. We wholeheartedly welcome customers from both at home and abroad to visit us to discuss cooperation and seek common development. We believe that our company is your most reliable partner and friend.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average