Advantages of High Strength Fireclay Insulation Refractory Brick NG Types Of Refractory Bricks
Light weight and low thermal conductivity allows thinner furnace walls
Maintain stable structural strength throughout ambient to maximum service temperature
Low heat storage results in rapid cooling and heating operation
Low iron and impurities to enhance reducing atmosphere
High thermal shock resistance in preventing spalling
Non standard sizes and shapes are available upon request
Applications of High Strength Fireclay Insulation Refractory Brick NG Types Of Refractory Bricks
Ceramic shuttle kilns
Metal heat treatment furnaces Steel billet reheating furnaces Oil refinery heaters
Max Service Temperature (°C)
Bulk Density (g/cm3)
Apparent Porosity %
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change (%) °CX 12H ≤
- Q:Why do you believe concrete and cement is cute?
- I do not. Because I do not.
- Q:cement board subfloor question?
- What you need to do is remove the underlayment, not the subfloor. The subfloor is the flat structure consisting of either plywood or planks that holds everything up that's on the floor. The underlayment is a thinner sheet of plywood, OSB (oriented strand board), or MDF (medium density fiber board) used to provide a smooth and flat base at the correct level for the flooring. You're right. Unless you go down to the subfloor, the total thickness of your cement board plus your tile may raise your kitchen floor level above your dining room's. Use the thickness of your underlayment to control this height. You can get underlayment (lewan board) that's only 1/8 thick. Tear up a section of your underlayment to see what its thickness is and how thick the underlayment needs to be for your kitchen floor. Worst case, the cement board can serve as your underlayment. One thing to keep in mind is that the same subfloor that's under the dining room is also under the kitchen. If the dining room flooring is 3/4 hardwood, then you've got a lot of room to play with.
- Q:Cement Needed for Porcelain Tile?
- I have installed many tile floors. The tiles are set in motar and the grout is used to file in between the tiles. I don't even know what he means by cement. Was it used as a leveler? Is this a mud set job? What ever it is it sounds like a lot of bags. A contractor should tell you up front what the cost of the work is going to be. If something comes up during the work that cost extra money then they should discuss it with you prior to proceeding. If his final bill is what he told you it would be, then just pay him. If all the cement is extra then he has a lot of explaining to do.
- Q:Expanding cement wall crack repair help?
- easy fix stainless steel rebar with injectable styrene or polyester resin you cut grooves in the wall with a cutter (rent one) push the stainless steel bars in and inject the self mixing resin with a cartridge tool , also inject the crack with the resin and finish with mortar/cement, for a real fix , under pin the wall with concrete first to stop further movement
- Q:Why does it hurt so much more to fall on ice rather than cement?
- well maybe its because your cold and wen u hit sumthin wen ur cold its gonna hurt double then wen ur warm and i think it hurts more on cement since its uneven and ur hands get scraped up i dont skateboard but i do a lot of things in the street lik basebal basketball and football i live in the city
- Q:Will rubber cement work on painted aluminium?
- Nope. Contact cement would be better. But I don't think anything will last long out of doors. Even the paper will start to fall apart after the first rain or heavy dew. And the sun will also cause it to decompose. Paper does not do well outside. You may have to rethink your project.
- Q:Senior prank involves cementing, need help?
- usually you mix it and then lay it , but do you know how many cubic feet you need, it will take a while to mix a lot of cement, and you really don't to take the time to mix it after you have already had to dig the whatever it is your digging. have you thought about getting a kiddy pool and putting it in the back of a truck and having several people mix it close by and then drive and quickly fill in the hole ? i bet 2 or 3 kiddy pools will hold a lot of cement and be strong enough to mix with out puncturing. ps this has good idea written all over it.
- Q:What's best to use for scrapbooking/card-making, glue stick or rubber cement?
- I never use rubber cement on any of my scrapbook pages. It will damage your pages in time. I use the photo splits from the dollar store. You can get a box for $1 and it has 500 splits of 2 sided tape in it. I always use them to adhere my photos because it is safe on them and you can also remove your photo if need be without completely messing up the page. I also used Scotch 3M glue in a bottle to adhere embellishments. It is neat to use because it has a sharp point applicator and it is easy to dot the glue on small items with the applicator tip. This can be purchased at Walmart.
- Q:what is the cement types made in the industry?which is the more used all over world?
- types of cement varry from a place to the other , they are basically 12 . The most common is the Ordinary Portland Cement
- Q:what is composition of cement?
- t depends on exactly what kind of cement you are referring to. Portland cement is the most common kind, and it has several types with slightly different compositions. There are four major compounds in cement and these are known as C2S, C3S, C3A C4AF, and their composition varies from cement to cement and plant to plant. Type 2 portland cement is cement that has been modified to have better resistance to sulfates - a great quality to have if the concrete you're making ends up being in contact with soil containing a lot of sulphur like in the Western part of the U.S. It about the same price as type 1, but has some other limitations. Here is the breakdown of its chemical makeup (by mass %): 51% - C3 S 24% - C2 S 6% - C3 A 11% - C4 AF 2.9% - MgO 2.5% - SO3 0.8% - Ignition loss 1.0% - free CaO The extent of chemical compounds in cement S no Compound Composition as % 1 C3S 48-52 % 2 C2S 22-26 % 3 C3A 6-10 % 4 C4AF 13-16 % 5 Freelime 1-2 %
We regard every inquiry as your trust; we regard every order as inspection to our products and credit; we regard every requirement as the motivation to improve our service. We wholeheartedly welcome customers from both at home and abroad to visit us to discuss cooperation and seek common development. We believe that our company is your most reliable partner and friend.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average