Handmade Encaustic Cement Floor Tile
Weight 1200 gr +/- 50gr
Elasticity 1.200 Newton minimum
Shock resistance 30 times min
This is encaustic cement tile, a produce of HANDMADE process created by Skillful Artisant from Vietnam, a country has 100s of Year in making encaustic cement tiles, this production in Vietnam is among the best quality in the world. Inheritating long tradition of making encaustic cement tile together with bring new modern technique to production, our Cement tiles have been produced and controlled under the best conditions to guarantee stable quality for all production batches. Basic material are marble powder and pigment, environmental friendly.
All patterns and Colors can be customized
Available sizes from 50x50mm to 400x400mm which thickness ranging from 12mm till 25mm.
Technical Specifications and Technological Parameters
Length 200mm +/-0.5mm
Width 200mm +/-0.5mm
Height 15mm +/-1.0mm
Top Layer 3mm +/-0.1mm
Weight 1200 gr +/- 50gr
Elasticity 1.200 Newton minimum
Shock resistance 30 times minimum
Water Absorption <= 7%
Abrasion +0.45 gr/Cm2
This is ideal material from indoor using or interior which is suitable for restoration of old building or for luxurious building such as hotels, restaurants, cafe or even for boutique or cottage house.
Our capacity: 5,000m2 per month equally to 8 containers 20ft per month
- Q:wat is elmer's rubber cement?
- It's the cement you use to glue the h in there between the w a..ie.(What)
- Q:Space between cement board and tub flange?
- Dude, I don't think you understand anything about the job you are doing. From what you are saying (unless you aren't explaining it very well) you are messing up from the get go. The tub flange should be right up tight against the studs and attached snugly, but not tight, if there are pre drilled holes in the flange. Flat head screws (drywall screws) work best. It only needs attached to a couple of studs, not every one. If there are no holes pre drilled in the flange, don't worry about attaching it. If there is some reason that the tub flange can't go right up tight to the studs, fur the studs out. Do this all the way from the top of the studs to the bottom and make sure they are plumb. Now the cement backer board DOES NOT get cut 1/4 above the flange. The backer board should overlap the flange and be 1/4 above the top surface of the tub. To achieve this, you simply cut some shims out of 1/4 plywood and lay them flat on the top edge of the tub, then place the backer board on top of that. Start your backer board from the bottom (top edge of tub). Then after all backer board is up smooth out joints with mastic or equivalent and caulk the gap between the bottom edge of the backer board and the top of the tub with good silicone caulk. Make sure the caulk is in the gap and not gobbing out onto the tub surface or the backer board surface. Now you are ready for tile.
- Q:Can an above ground pool crack the cement?
- How many gallons does the pool hold? figure 8 pounds per gallon of water. Granted it is spread out over the whole patio but over the years the ground under the concrete is probably not level anymore. Ground freeze, water washing underneath etc. that much weight is probably going to crack the concrete. Think about this, When I bought my hot tub both the hot tub supplier and the concrete installer recommend that I use an 8 bag mix, add fiberglass and pour the concrete at least 6 inches under the area of the tub.
- Q:2011 building materials reinforced concrete price movements, I now cover the next year or cover? The
- And near the end of the year, suppliers, workers have the end of the plot
- Q:how to install cement board for tile floor?
- definitely go down to the sub floor ,either use thin-set as described above or use construction sub floor glue in a tube either large or small i use it quite often and it bonds very well and is a lot quicker than thin set just make rows 8 to 10 inches apart,i recommend 1/4 inch hardy backer board ,you don't want it to be too high to match up to other floors connecting,1/2inch is used primarily on walls to match standard drywall thicknesses,mainly i use roofing nails because its a industry standard and i have a nail gun for them,but if i do it for myself and im not in a hurry stainless large head screws grab very well,you can cut the hardy backer board with a scribe and then snap it ,when im in a hurry i use a die grinder to cut its fast and easy to do curves ,bad side to that is the dust i do it out side or with a big fan in the window and aim at it ,the die grinder can be bought at harbor freight for less than 20 bucks and it also cuts tile
- Q:Is carving your initials in cement illegal?
- It actually does qualify as vandalism and damage to public property if it's a public sidewalk, damage to private property if it's someone's walk (unless of course, it's yours). They can't charge you with anything if they don't know you did it. On the other hand, it's not the worst thing in the world. I crossover a patch of cement in my travels that says lily grace and I happen to know a little girl named Lily Grace in that neighborhood <wink> But technically, for the stern no-fun grownups- it's not supposed to happen. We won't tell!
- Q:how to remove white cement?
- Only way is to use a hammer and chisel. It would have been easier if you said what the white cement was on. Is it a driveway? or cement splattered on something.
- Q:Can I die from inhaling rubber cement for 1-2 minutes.?
- Why on earth would you want to inhale Elmer's rubber cement, that's something beyond dangerous and not at all healthy you can get really sick or worst died from that, either way what's done is done but to be on the safe side you should go to the doctor and get yourself check out to make sure that the chemical in Elmer's rubber cement didn't affect you in anyway. I would hope everything is good with you inside, take care
- Q:How does Cement Bond except for the fact water is added to it?
- Strength forms by hydration to calcium aluminate hydrates. They are well-adapted for use in refractory (high-temperature resistant) concretes, e.g. for furnace linings. ===== Note the term hydraulic - it means water is required as a chemical reaction occurs where the ingredient molecules react with water to form hydrates. Notice that the ingredients contain no water molecules and no hydrogen atoms. And from another article : Cement sets when mixed with water by way of a complex series of chemical reactions still only partly understood. The different constituents slowly crystallise and the interlocking of their crystals gives cement its strength. So you will have to research various theories, I don't have any more information.
- Q:What's the best way to get unstuck from cement?
- Potential Darwin Award nominee here.
Specializing in production and distribution of different styles of polished tiles & polished glazed tiles. It takes the business concept of people orientation, success through quality, customer first, attentive service, truly adhering to reputation and also detail managing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, Shenzhen yantian port, Guangzhou huangpu port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average