Handmade Encaustic Cement Floor Tile
Weight 1200 gr +/- 50gr
Elasticity 1.200 Newton minimum
Shock resistance 30 times min
This is encaustic cement tile, a produce of HANDMADE process created by Skillful Artisant from Vietnam, a country has 100s of Year in making encaustic cement tiles, this production in Vietnam is among the best quality in the world. Inheritating long tradition of making encaustic cement tile together with bring new modern technique to production, our Cement tiles have been produced and controlled under the best conditions to guarantee stable quality for all production batches. Basic material are marble powder and pigment, environmental friendly.
All patterns and Colors can be customized
Available sizes from 50x50mm to 400x400mm which thickness ranging from 12mm till 25mm.
Technical Specifications and Technological Parameters
Length 200mm +/-0.5mm
Width 200mm +/-0.5mm
Height 15mm +/-1.0mm
Top Layer 3mm +/-0.1mm
Weight 1200 gr +/- 50gr
Elasticity 1.200 Newton minimum
Shock resistance 30 times minimum
Water Absorption <= 7%
Abrasion +0.45 gr/Cm2
This is ideal material from indoor using or interior which is suitable for restoration of old building or for luxurious building such as hotels, restaurants, cafe or even for boutique or cottage house.
Our capacity: 5,000m2 per month equally to 8 containers 20ft per month
- Q:Why is it that they make houses so simple in the US but in the Dominican Republic it's all cement?
- I think the main reason why in the united states houses are not made of cement is because of the price. Is a lot more expensivr to make a cement house rather than other materials. Also depending on where they are being made. In the north houses are made of different materials in order to protect them from the cold. In most of the caribean countries air conditioning is a luxury that only the rich are able to pay, i believe cement houses cool down faster...
- Q:Epoxy glue vs PVC cement?
- The PVC glue literally melts the two ends together, the only thing better would be sonic welding them. Epoxy will leech chemicals into the water, the pvc cement is inert once dry, think I'd stick with the pvc cement/glue
- Q:General taxpayer commerce company sales of cement, building materials products should be handed a few points
- Article 2 VAT rate: The taxpayer shall sell or import the goods in accordance with the provisions of subparagraphs and of this Article, the tax rate shall be 17%
- Q:how do I acurately figure required cement for a concrete pad?
- Cement is sold by the square yard. Calculate the number of square yards in the slab and order the cement.
- Q:refinish stain and seal a cement floor?
- Are you asking about the process? Clean the floor first. If you use a high grade cement/garage floor paint, such as an epoxy base the sealer is in the soulution. No offense, but it makes no sense...TO ME, to do a multi step process. Steven Wolf If you insist on a stain, it should be an acid etch bases product to actually STAIN, not just coat, and don't even bother with any latex based products.
- Q:Is Pozzolan cement inferior to Portland cement? Please explain.?
- Pozzolan cement is made from natural materials (usually volcanic in origin or fly ash). Portland cement is aggregate and kiln-fired limestone. Pozzolan cement has superior qualities to Portland cement in that it produces a very dense matrix that has a slight porosity, thereby dramatically reducing the material’s susceptibility to gas and liquid intrusion thereby making it a more durable repair material.
- Q:How long before i can dive on newly poored cement?
- What made your new cement poor? Did someone take away all of its money? Poor cement is a sad situation. Ya know, your cement is not unique. There are many poor people in the country, too. Maybe some of those poor people should open a lemonade stand where they can POUR some lemonade to make some money. But, I'd bet that those POOR people are smarter than a 2nd grader and know the difference between POOR and POUR. You clearly don't as you had only 8 words that were more than two letters and you couldn't proof read well enough to make the change. Poor you. PLUS ... you'd actually be STUPID enough to dive onto cement? Well, if the cement was recently POURED, you'll need to wait about 24 hours and then the cement will be hard enough to, if you hit head first, kill you. So ... make a decision about your level of injury. But, based on your ignorance about such a simple word as poor/pour, you'll likely dive onto the cement face/head first.
- Q:What is the significance of silicon dioxide in portland cement?
- Allow me to qualify my answer first. When mixing cement water, in the process and as it dries hardens, air pockets tend to form inside the concrete. Air pockets are like those holes that are inside the cheese we see when we cut it. Concretes could also tend to form air pockets as it dries up firms up. Those air pockets could WEAKEN the concrete, because of the spaces inside. Now, the function of silicon dioxide is it minimize those air pockets tends to make concrete stronger.
- Q:Dissolve dentist's cement?
- If you are not still near your orthodontist, go to a general dentist as Jess said. He/she can polish it off. There is NOTHING that will dissolve it. Nothing. Nice picture, Jess.
- Q:When doing a Science project about friction on bouncing a ball on cement and carpet. If I Start with?
- How high your ball bounces is dependent on which surface you bounce it on. The height that you drop it from is the controlled variable as well as using the same ball.
Specializing in production and distribution of different styles of polished tiles & polished glazed tiles. It takes the business concept of people orientation, success through quality, customer first, attentive service, truly adhering to reputation and also detail managing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, Shenzhen yantian port, Guangzhou huangpu port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average