Handmade Encaustic Cement Floor Tile
Weight 1200 gr +/- 50gr
Elasticity 1.200 Newton minimum
Shock resistance 30 times min
This is encaustic cement tile, a produce of HANDMADE process created by Skillful Artisant from Vietnam, a country has 100s of Year in making encaustic cement tiles, this production in Vietnam is among the best quality in the world. Inheritating long tradition of making encaustic cement tile together with bring new modern technique to production, our Cement tiles have been produced and controlled under the best conditions to guarantee stable quality for all production batches. Basic material are marble powder and pigment, environmental friendly.
All patterns and Colors can be customized
Available sizes from 50x50mm to 400x400mm which thickness ranging from 12mm till 25mm.
Technical Specifications and Technological Parameters
Length 200mm +/-0.5mm
Width 200mm +/-0.5mm
Height 15mm +/-1.0mm
Top Layer 3mm +/-0.1mm
Weight 1200 gr +/- 50gr
Elasticity 1.200 Newton minimum
Shock resistance 30 times minimum
Water Absorption <= 7%
Abrasion +0.45 gr/Cm2
This is ideal material from indoor using or interior which is suitable for restoration of old building or for luxurious building such as hotels, restaurants, cafe or even for boutique or cottage house.
Our capacity: 5,000m2 per month equally to 8 containers 20ft per month
- Q:joining cement backerboard with drywall?
- use the same nylon joint tape and the thinset that you used on the other joints of the backerboard. aplly the thinset as smooth as possible. when it dry you can apply a layer of drywall joint compound over the thinset. you dont have to over lap the tile over the joint. after the drywall compound dries, sand and finish like the rest of the drywall
- Q:How can I stop the cement going really dry on my new brick bbq?
- It takes awhile for cement to cure completely but it really is hard to get colors to match especially if there is an age difference between the house and grill. Aged cement will always be a different shade than new cement. The sand used can affect the color as well as water and mortar mix. A concrete stain can be used to give a different color. There are stains for dry and stains for wet concrete so watch what you buy.
- Q:Dissolve dentist's cement?
- There is no way to dissolve it. Is there excess cement on your tooth or gums or are you wanting to take the expander out? If it is excess glue go back to your orthodontist, it will just take a second for them to get it off. If you are trying to remove your expander I highly advise you not to. You can severely damage you teeth and cause permanent damage. Never try to do something your self that needs to be done by a professional.
- Q:General taxpayer commerce company sales of cement, building materials products should be handed a few points
- Food and edible vegetable oil; Water supply, heating, air conditioning, hot water, gas, liquefied petroleum gas, natural gas, biogas, residential coal products; 3) Taxpayers sell or import the following goods at a rate of 13% Books, newspapers, magazines; 4 Feed, fertilizer, pesticides, agricultural machinery, agricultural film; 5 Other goods prescribed by the State Council Taxpayers export goods at a rate of zero; unless otherwise provided by the State Council (D) taxpayers to provide processing, repair and repair services (hereinafter referred to as taxable services), the tax rate of 17%
- Q:A block of cement...?
- a store bought bag of cement is one cubic foot. A standard walk is only 4 inches thick. You can buy 3 bags of cement and do it yourself. for 30 dollars tops.
- Q:How do you calculate how much cement is needed for a volume of concrete?
- You have to consider first or decide on the strenght or class of concrete.
- Q:will a trumpet vine grow on a cement wall?
- they mostly will but ask your self one question. Are you willing and able to pay for the damage that will occur when you decide that you no longer want that vine on on your wall? When you start to pull the vine down it will bring chunks of concrete with it where the roots have grown into the wall, is it worth it?
- Q:why must you use cement board under ceramic tile?
- You use hardibacker because it will not expand and shrink like plywood and thus your tile will not crack. It will not retain the moisture that wood does and the mortar bed for the tile will adhere better. It also gives support to the tile and floor in that it will not flex when you walk over it as opposed to plywood. However, even with the use of hardibacker you still have to have a good sub floor under it...usually 3/4 plywood. The hardiback comes in different thicknesses as well and depending on your sub floor this will determine the thickness of hardibacker. Unless you have a concrete floor and then you can apply the tile directly to it...if it is level Go to Lowes and talk with the flooring people....they can walk you through it and there are pamphlets that show you what to do. good luck
- Q:wat is elmer's rubber cement?
- It's a really strong glue. It dries clear. If you want the cement to dry invisibly, coat the layer smoothly. It also has a strong smell.
- Q:how to install cement board for tile floor?
- If you have a stiff, as in at least 3/4, subfloor, all you have to do it spread a little thinset on the clean subfloor using a 1/4 X 1/4 notched trowerl and nail it down with roofing nails about 12 on center. Roofing nails because they have a large head and are corrosion resistant and easy to install. Then use some thinset and fiberglass mesh tape to close up the joints between the sheet of tile backer.
Specializing in production and distribution of different styles of polished tiles & polished glazed tiles. It takes the business concept of people orientation, success through quality, customer first, attentive service, truly adhering to reputation and also detail managing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, Shenzhen yantian port, Guangzhou huangpu port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average