Order On-line Tracking
Structure of HDPE Geomembrane Description
Geomembrane is a kind of waterproof material of high molecular polymer. It is mainly divided into LDPE geomembrane, HDPE geomembrane, PVC geomembrane and all kinds of composite geomembrane. HDPE geomembrane is made of high density polyethylene polymer by film-blowing process. It has smooth surface, textured surface as customers' requests.
Main Features of HDPE Geomembrane：
HDPE geomembrane is a kind of waterproof material of high molecular polymer. It is mainly divided into LDPE geomembrane, HDPE geomembrane, PVC geomembrane and all kinds of composite geomembrane.
1. Complete variety of specifications of width and thickness. Thickness: 0.2-3.0mm.
2. Excellent environmental stress resistant cracking performance.
3. Excellent performance of chemical erosion resistance.
4. Wide scope of application temperature and long service life
5. Low Permeability :HDPE lining systems are secure because leachate does not penetrate them, methane gas will not escape from the HDPE cover system , and rainwater will not infiltrate.
6.It is also suitable for sludge and secondary containment around chemical storage facilities.
7.Ultraviolet Resistance:HDPE geomembrane is resistant to UV exposure because of the addition of carbon black.
HDPE Geomembrane Images
HDPE Geomembrane Specification :
1) Thickness : 0.2mm - 3.0mm.
2) Width : Within 8 m (1m-8m).
3) Length : 50-100m/roll (as request).
4) Material : HDPE,( LDPE, LLDPE, PVC, EVA ,CPE).
5) Color : Black , white , red , blue , or as required.
6) Anti - UV, anti - aging, high strength, anti-corrosion, high temperature-resistant, non-toxic.
7) We are free to provide professional engineering solutions for customers, and we send workers to construct for customers.
Tensile Strength (Mpa)
Breaking elongation rate %
Right Angle Breaking Strength (N/mm)
Carbon Black Content (%)
Oxidation Induction Time at 200℃
Environmental Stress Cracking Resistance F20 (h)
Water Vaport Permeability Coefficient g.cm/(cm2.s.pa)
Embrittlement Performance at Low Temperature of -70℃
Dimensional Stability (%)
1. How about the delivery time?
Two weeks upon receipt of down payment.
2. What kind of payments do we accepted?
T/T, L/C, WesternUnion, MoneyGram.
3. What's are the MOQ?
Normally the MOQ is 5000 SQM in theory.
And we can provide you free samples for quality inspection.
4. Do you charge for the samples?
Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are freee, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee in your second order.
5. Can you produce the product according to customers' requirements?
Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|