Introduction of LDPE Geomembrane:
Geomembrane including LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, EVA, ECB and PVC geomembrane.
Application of LDPE Geomembrane:
---Prevent leakage disposal in waste burying field, waste water, or waste dregs disposing field.
River bank, lake dam, mine remaining, reservoir, tunnel, liquid storage pool(pit, mine)
Preventing leakage of subway, basement, tunnel, holes
Anti-slot leakage in roadbed and other groundsill
The plan direction laying of dam, the vertical direction laying for groundsill, used in the construction fence and waste material field.
Used in seawater or freshwater feed field.
Used in groundsill of road, highway, railway and waterproof layer of swelling clay and wet collapsed loess.
Preventing leakage on rooftop
Specification of LDPE Geomembrane:
Tensile Strength at Break(N/mm) (MD/CN)
Elongation (MD/CD) %
Carbon Black Content(%)
Oxidative Induction time(min)
-70℃Low Temperature Impact brittle property
Vapour Permeability coefficient (cm/ cm2. s. pa)
≤1.0 x 10-13
- Q:The main uses of imported HDPE geomembrane?
- anti seepage
- Q:What are the differences of seepage-proof geomembrane and polypropylene fiber impervious geotextile?
- Watercourse. The excellent environmental stress cracking resistance of seepage-proof geomembrane enables it to be used in large seepage-proof projects such as landscape lake, impounding reservoir and other projects, the anti-seepage effects are basically same: Toilet waterproofness seepage-proof geomembrane is made of high density polyethylene (HDPE) Tunnels: Reservoir, polypropylene fiber impervious geotextile is made of polypropylene fiber (PP). Polypropylene fiber impervious geotextile has a high friction coefficient which are often used in small buildings. These impermeable materials are both acid- and alkali-resisting.
- Q:How about sticking membrane on the window?
- The advantages of building membrane are as follows. 1) It can insulate the building from sunlight and preserve heat. 2) It has high efficiency and low energy consumption. 3) It can improve the indoor environment and comfort. The indoor comfort will be obviously improved as long as the high-quality thermal insulation sunscreen film is laid. The uncomfortably dryness-heat and disturbing glare weaken or even disappear. The membrane also has the function of one-way perspective. 4) It can beautify the appearance of the building. The glass membrane is the simplest and the most ideal solution for the expectations that the buildings can remain fresh after many years or the stereotyped building can change into a new appearance with new energy. Different styles of membrane will echo or complement the interior and exterior design, making the appearance of the building more beautiful . 5) It can insulate the rooms from ultraviolet light, avoiding the fading of indoor objects, because the main reason for the fading of aging objects is the solar heat, visible light and ultraviolet light. There is no solution to this problem except closing the windows. 6) It can improve the safety of the window by preventing it from breaking.
- Q:How to stick the camera film?
- 1. First opened 1 protective film and throw it away. 2. split LCD facing the camera , aligned with a first side, preferably the long side. If dealing with the shorter side, shorter, it will deviate too much. Slowly post. 3. and then tear up the 2 protective film after last step, throw it away and use it directly. I do not know what to do before, and I just skipped the instruction, and didn't tear 2 up. After one year, I was wondering why the protective film is so easy to be scratched. Later the edge was off, and then I decided to tear it up and buy a new one as its size. I did not expect that when I tore it up, there is another layer of extremely bright film.
- Q:Does the lower geotextile of composite geomembrane need seaming?
- Generally you just need to weld geomembrane instead of seam. Lower geotextile of composite geomembrane needs seaming.
- Q:What are the functions of the one-way perspective film?
- One-way perspective film (also called unidirectional film, mirror film, etc.) is a kind of film which can give the glass high reflectance to the visible light. 2) Service condition. This film is often misunderstood that it can allow you see through the window indoors without letting someone see indoors from outside. In fact, there is certain requirement that should be met to make it work. When the outdoors is brighter than the indoors, this film acts like a common mirror. The scene indoors can't be seen from the outdoors. The reverse is not true. But when the outdoors is darker than the indoors, the scene indoors can be seen from the outdoors and vise versa. The clarity depends on the illuminance outdoors. At present, this film is mainly used as observation window and hole with high level of concealment. The product can be used in Public Security Bureau, detention house, prison, court, karaoke, office, kindergarten, psychiatric hospital and other special sites.
- Q:What is the classification of film resistance?
- Thin film resistor is a kind of high precision resistor. Thin film resistor is different from the thick film chip resistor and the latter dominates the market. It is a thin film chip fixed resistor with high accuracy and low temperature coefficient. Thin film resistor is made by evaporating a resistivity material on the surface of an insulting material, and the insulting material of such resistor is generally ceramic substrate. Thin film resistor is made by evaporating a certain resistivity material on the insulating material, and the major categories are: 1. The carbon film resistor is made by depositing crystallize carbon on a ceramic rod framework. Carbon film resistors have low cost. Stable performance. Wide resistance range. It has low temperature coefficient and voltage coefficient, and is the most widely used resistor at present. 2. The metal film resistors. Coating the alloy material on the surface of the ceramic rods framework by vacuum evaporation . Metal film resistors have higher precision, good stability, and low noise and temperature coefficient than carbon film resistors, thus is widely applied in the instrumentation and communications equipment. 3. Metal oxidation film resistors is made by deposited a metallic oxide layer on the insulating rod. Because it itself is an oxide, it is stable at high temperature and thermal shock resistance with strong load capacity. 4. The synthetic membrane resistor is made by coating the conductive composite suspension liquid on the substrate, therefore, it is also called paint film resistor. Due to its grainy structure of the conductive layer, it produces a lot of noises, and has low precision. It is mainly used in the manufacturing of resistors with high pressure and resistance and small resistors.
- Q:What are the impermeable advantages of comosite geomembrane?
- composite geo-membrane is combined by geotextile and geomembrane, permeable material is mainly used in seepage-proof, the products have high extensibility and deformation, modulus, acid and alkali resistance, corrosion and chemical resistance, seepage-proof and other features.
- Q:What's the technology of membrane switch?
- The schematic circuit, lead wire location, interface pitch and wire length of the membrane switch should be indicated. If it is installed to electronic components like LED lights, its positive and negative pole should also be marked. For the membrane switch panel material (PC or PET) and the type of adhesive, our company usually recommends
PET for panel material and 3M adhesive to clients. Membrane switch, also known as touch keyboard, adopts sealing structure composed by multilayer combination of the panel. It is a kind of new electronic component sealing the key switches, panels, tags, symbol display and liner together, and integrating with light, machine and electricity. It can perform tasks of the operating system more reliably.
- Q:What geomembrane is used in the dewatering ditch
- DMD geomembrane two cloths film one film D non-woven fabrics M PVC plastic film
geotech, is a well-known enterprise in the research, design, and devolopment of rail and road tunnels rubber waterproofing membrane products.
Since 1997 we has been engaged in the service work of rubber products and waterproofing roll roofing for
construction of railways, highways, bridges, tunnels and other projects. Rich experience of product development, technology,manufacture, quality control and after-sales has been accumulated.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range