Introduction of LDPE Geomembrane:
Geomembrane including LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, EVA, ECB and PVC geomembrane.
Application of LDPE Geomembrane:
---Prevent leakage disposal in waste burying field, waste water, or waste dregs disposing field.
River bank, lake dam, mine remaining, reservoir, tunnel, liquid storage pool(pit, mine)
Preventing leakage of subway, basement, tunnel, holes
Anti-slot leakage in roadbed and other groundsill
The plan direction laying of dam, the vertical direction laying for groundsill, used in the construction fence and waste material field.
Used in seawater or freshwater feed field.
Used in groundsill of road, highway, railway and waterproof layer of swelling clay and wet collapsed loess.
Preventing leakage on rooftop
Specification of LDPE Geomembrane:
Tensile Strength at Break(N/mm) (MD/CN)
Elongation (MD/CD) %
Carbon Black Content(%)
Oxidative Induction time(min)
-70℃Low Temperature Impact brittle property
Vapour Permeability coefficient (cm/ cm2. s. pa)
≤1.0 x 10-13
- Q:The difference between the double rough surface soil and the ordinary soil?
- Ordinary geomembrane generally refers to both sides is double smooth geomembrane smooth rough texture, the national standard GB GB type, type two and urban construction standard (equivalent to American Standard) of the points, the thickness is generally between 0.2-2.0mm. The double rough surface soil engineering film is a soil film with coarse grain on both sides, and the urban construction standard is only accepted by the national index. General thickness is between 1.0-2.0mm.
- Q:How to distinguish 3D tempered glass film and tempered film?
- One border has color, and the other hasn't. The quality and the tempering effect are valued in tempered film. Which company produces good raw material and tempered film with good strength, they must be good.
- Q:How to remove the adhesive film?
- The method is as follows: Use an electric hair dryer to heat the label, while tearing the label off, to blow it will make a better effect. Attention points: It should be dealt with before using, and it will have no effect after using for a long time. It cannot be cleaned with the steel wire ball which may leave the stain of scratching on the metal.
- Q:Why the drain-pipe below rubber dam base plate is covered with geomembrane?
- This allows water to enter the drain pipe and keeps the soil out of it.
- Q:What is the insulation film?
- In fact, the real effect of the insulation film is thermal insulation. In winter, it can resist the heat indoor to go out. That is to say, if there is a heat source, the insulation film can help to improve the indoor temperature 2-7 centigrade. In summer, since the outdoor heat is too much, so the insulation layer can resist the heat go into the indoor and reduce 2-7 centigrade of the temperature. Because in winter, the heat source is transferred in the form of infrared ray, and the insulation layer can work as this function. So in winter, to paste the insulation film can keep thermal. According to statistics, a more than 100 square house can save up to 30% on heating bills.
- Q:What kind of membrane should be coated on optical coating glass?
- There are many coating membrane. From the material, they can be divided into dielectric film and metal film. From the performance, they can be divided into antireflection film, reflecting film, beam splitting film, polarizing film and protective film.
- Q:What's the geotextile wrapping the temperature humidity sensor of standard curing room for?
- It refers to geotextile wrapping with the weight of 300g per square meter (model) 300g / m2: It belongs to outsourcing, namely wrap something with 300g geotextile; for example: When making gravel blind ditch, the geotextile with the model of 300g/m2 should be used to individually wrap the gravel. .
- Q:What are the advantages of coated glass?
- The colors are: Emerald green, french green, sapphire, ford blue, blue gray, dark gray, tawny, etc. Advantages: 1. it has a good thermal insulation performance, which can effectively control the solar radiation, block the far infrared radiation. It can save on air conditioning bills in summer, also can save on heating costs in winter. 2. it has a high visible light transmittance and low reflectance ratio, low radiation rate, which can avoid light pollution. 3. it can effectively block ultraviolet light transmission and prevent furniture and fabric from fading. 4. wide spectrum range, abundant optional colors.
- Q:Design materials of geomembrane
- embedding. Highway anti-seepage treatment, take minimum seams of construction as principle: the central median when the lower part Impervious generally use a cloth membrane 200-300g / m. Based on the water pressure requirements of engineering design. When the base layer is concrete structure, the construction conditions, to determine the width and length of geomembrane:. // F, to determine the thickness of the geomembrane, climate conditions:. // F, construction capacity. According to the actual size, life and other application conditions of the project, and according to the project nature exposure, the application site.
- Q:The applied range of HDPE geomembrane
- Refuse landfills, sewage disposal plants, power plant tail slag processing, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, sugar mills sewage and tailings treatment, non-ferrous metallurgy, sulfuric acid tank, tailings disposal, subways, basements, tunnels, roof lining and other special circumstances impermeable (special); reservoirs, canals, dams, laying horizontal impervious, impermeable vertical laying; seawater, freshwater, farms seepage.
geotech, is a well-known enterprise in the research, design, and devolopment of rail and road tunnels rubber waterproofing membrane products.
Since 1997 we has been engaged in the service work of rubber products and waterproofing roll roofing for
construction of railways, highways, bridges, tunnels and other projects. Rich experience of product development, technology,manufacture, quality control and after-sales has been accumulated.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range