Introduction of LDPE Geomembrane:
Geomembrane including LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, EVA, ECB and PVC geomembrane.
Application of LDPE Geomembrane:
---Prevent leakage disposal in waste burying field, waste water, or waste dregs disposing field.
River bank, lake dam, mine remaining, reservoir, tunnel, liquid storage pool(pit, mine)
Preventing leakage of subway, basement, tunnel, holes
Anti-slot leakage in roadbed and other groundsill
The plan direction laying of dam, the vertical direction laying for groundsill, used in the construction fence and waste material field.
Used in seawater or freshwater feed field.
Used in groundsill of road, highway, railway and waterproof layer of swelling clay and wet collapsed loess.
Preventing leakage on rooftop
Specification of LDPE Geomembrane:
Tensile Strength at Break(N/mm) (MD/CN)
Elongation (MD/CD) %
Carbon Black Content(%)
Oxidative Induction time(min)
-70℃Low Temperature Impact brittle property
Vapour Permeability coefficient (cm/ cm2. s. pa)
≤1.0 x 10-13
- Q:What is a thin-film solar?
- The solar photovoltaic panels are divided into two kinds, the crystalline silicon and amorphous silicon. The thin film amorphous silicon is one of the solar panels. The advantages of crystalline silicon solar cells: The technology is mature and the per unit area conversion efficiency is high(15% -19%); Disadvantages: The low light property is poor so it can only be made in fixed shape. The advantages of the amorphous silicon solar cells: The low light property is strong, and it can be made into any shape, especially for BIPV; Disadvantages: The technology is not mature, and the per unit area low conversion efficiency(up 9%) is low.
- Q:What is the difference between dc film sticking and mobile phone film sticking?
- The benefits of mobile phone film sticking: It is scratch resistant, fingerprint resistant and dust resistant. Nowadays, all phones are advised to stick a protection film. If you don't stick a film, the screen is easy to be scratched.
- Q:what's the paving method of composite geo-membrane?
- 1, clean up the slope, flat the scene, wape all sharp sundries, backfill tamping the slope, slope cutting, qualified acceptance after digging, provide working surface for composite geo-membrane pavement; 2, geomembrane split joint is for the construction convenience, and ensure the split joint quality, composite geo-membrane should take width and reduce scene split joints, before construction, we should cut within the unit and split joint into the required size according to the composite geo-membrane breadth and scene length demands, w ehsould roll it on the steel sheet, and move it to the working usrface for paving; 3, horizontally roll the film along the channel axis direction. Slope pavement, after qualified acceptance of slope, rolling it along the slope axis direction, connect it to the channal bottom composite geo-membrane in t-shape; 4, pavement should be processed in dry and warm weather, for easy to split joint, and avoid stress concentration, composite geo-membrane pavement should take the waves shape method, acceleration margin is about 1.5%, after unfolding and pull down, pull off, geomembrane and slope is required to be flat joint, without wrinkle, constructors should wear flat cloth shoes or soft galoshes, but forbid wearing spikes to avoid trampling the geomembrane, while construction, if geomembrane is found destroyed, it should be repaired timely.
- Q:Does Electrothermal membrane emit heating radiation?
- Floor heating contains radiation, but it is very low. Electric heating cable is a wire, whose frequency is the same as its power frequency. The electromagnetic field generated by the electromagnetic field is far lower than the electromagnetic field generated by the electrical work, having little effect on human I suggest majority of users to install double guide heating cables when installing floor heating system, radiation of double guide heating cable is almost zero. 1. Floor heating is short name of radiant floor heating, which uses whole floor as radiator, and heat the ground evenly through the layer of floor radiation heat medium, uniform heating throughout the ground, and to heat through ground heat storage and upward heat radiation from bottom up . 2. Water heating is the water heated to a certain temperature, and conveyed to water pipe cooling networkunder the heat pipes, thus realizing the heating through heating the floor. 3 low temperature ground heat media form a temperature gradient that gradually decline in the room, so as to give people a sense of comfort . Ground radiant heating conforms to the "warm foot top cold" fitness theory put forward by Chinese doctors. It is the most comfortable way of heating, and also a symbol of modern quality life. 4. It is devided into two kinds, water heating and electric heating, and divided into wet and warm heating system in terms of paving structure. Dry type ground heating does not require pisolite backfill (belongs to an ultra-thin type); It can also be divided into type floor heating and floor tile type floor heating; and into ordinary warm and far infrared heating in terms of function.
- Q:How to choose and buy the laminating machine.
- According to the demand to buy, the laminating machine is used to complete the film covering technology equipment. Generally speaking, according to the process, it can be divided into the instantly coated film and prefilming, and divided into the light film and sub gloss film according to the different film material .
- Q:How to remove the film on the stainless steel film faced plywood?
- There are two methods to remove it completely. 1 You can heat it, dry it and tear it with a electric hair dryer. 2 you can smear it with a cloth dipped in acetic ether (a chemical solvent that specifically dissolves the protective film glue), but it should be noted that the stainless steel surface should be cleaned with water in time after the film is torn off.
- Q:Is installing electric heating film expensive?
- There is no specific standard for installing electrothermal membrane. The cost is set through neogotiation between seller and buyer. general individual residents is charged according to heating areas, because measurement will be easy in this way, and it is acceptable to both sides, but the price is relatively higher. Engineering is generally installed according to construction area, because this will be easy to configure the power of the whole project, and easy to calculate the construction area and to compare the investment with other heating methods.
- Q:How to stick the film without the bubbles
- Without the bubbles: 1, to select the good quality of film, good film has wear resistance and high transparency, the rubber-faced is even without the bubbles. 2, The cell phone screen is cleaned up with clean cotton cloth which does not epilate, do not stay the dead angle. 3, when sticking the film, the phone is fixed, and then uncover the protective film of the film, but not uncover the all of the film, only a third of it. The uncovered film is aligned at the top of the mobile phone screen in the left and right, and gently put up and adjust the position. After the film is pasted, you should use the towel cloth or cell specific towel to slowly wipe from the top to the bottom in order to make it fully bind. And then, you gently uncover the 1/2 film pellicle, the next operation is same to the above until the entire process is completed.
- Q:What is the composite geomembrane, how to define it?
- It's the combination of geotextile and geomembrane, there are two fabrics and one membrane and one fabrics and one membrane,
- Q:Is PE preservative film safe?
- PE and PVDC preservative films are safe to the human body, and can be used. PE preservative film has a wide range of use. It can be used to wrap grease food, and it can also be heated in the microwave oven in which the temperature is not more than 110 degrees Celsius.
geotech, is a well-known enterprise in the research, design, and devolopment of rail and road tunnels rubber waterproofing membrane products.
Since 1997 we has been engaged in the service work of rubber products and waterproofing roll roofing for
construction of railways, highways, bridges, tunnels and other projects. Rich experience of product development, technology,manufacture, quality control and after-sales has been accumulated.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range