Introduction of LDPE Geomembrane:
Geomembrane including LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, EVA, ECB and PVC geomembrane.
Application of LDPE Geomembrane:
---Prevent leakage disposal in waste burying field, waste water, or waste dregs disposing field.
River bank, lake dam, mine remaining, reservoir, tunnel, liquid storage pool(pit, mine)
Preventing leakage of subway, basement, tunnel, holes
Anti-slot leakage in roadbed and other groundsill
The plan direction laying of dam, the vertical direction laying for groundsill, used in the construction fence and waste material field.
Used in seawater or freshwater feed field.
Used in groundsill of road, highway, railway and waterproof layer of swelling clay and wet collapsed loess.
Preventing leakage on rooftop
Specification of LDPE Geomembrane:
Tensile Strength at Break(N/mm) (MD/CN)
Elongation (MD/CD) %
Carbon Black Content(%)
Oxidative Induction time(min)
-70℃Low Temperature Impact brittle property
Vapour Permeability coefficient (cm/ cm2. s. pa)
≤1.0 x 10-13
- Q:what's the paving method of composite geo-membrane?
- 1, clean up the slope, flat the scene, wape all sharp sundries, backfill tamping the slope, slope cutting, qualified acceptance after digging, provide working surface for composite geo-membrane pavement; 2, geomembrane split joint is for the construction convenience, and ensure the split joint quality, composite geo-membrane should take width and reduce scene split joints, before construction, we should cut within the unit and split joint into the required size according to the composite geo-membrane breadth and scene length demands, w ehsould roll it on the steel sheet, and move it to the working usrface for paving; 3, horizontally roll the film along the channel axis direction. Slope pavement, after qualified acceptance of slope, rolling it along the slope axis direction, connect it to the channal bottom composite geo-membrane in t-shape; 4, pavement should be processed in dry and warm weather, for easy to split joint, and avoid stress concentration, composite geo-membrane pavement should take the waves shape method, acceleration margin is about 1.5%, after unfolding and pull down, pull off, geomembrane and slope is required to be flat joint, without wrinkle, constructors should wear flat cloth shoes or soft galoshes, but forbid wearing spikes to avoid trampling the geomembrane, while construction, if geomembrane is found destroyed, it should be repaired timely.
- Q:How to choose glossy and matte geomembrane used in refuse landfill ?
- Glossy surface is general product, coarse surface is special which has additional function based on glossy surface, that is , friction increasing. In non-flat places such as side slope, rough materials can enhance the slope stability. Smooth material friction force is small, causing the slope instability.
- Q:What are the features of coated glass?
- Tempered glass: Compared with common glass, the internal stress of which is big, and it has a strong compression ability, and is also known as reflective glass. Coated glass is the glass that is coated with one or more layers of metal, alloy or metal compound on the surface, which changes the property of glass so as to meet certain specific requirements. Coated glass according to the different features of the product can be divided into following categories: Heat-reflecting glass, low emissivity glass(Low-E), conductive film glass, etc.
- Q:How to use the mobile phone laminator?
- The mobile phone is fixed on the mobile phone slot, and then switch the torque on the back to lift the height to the mobile phone screen. The method of application of mobile phone laminator read 2 take out the fixed SMD, one side is attached on the mebrane number 2, the mebrane is aligned at the back of screen mobile phone, and then the other side of the fixed SMD is pasted on the lifting platform. The operation method 3 of mobile phone laminator open the mebrane and clean the mobile phone screen, uncover the number 1 label of the mebrane, and press slowly the mebrane by the roller. Method 4 of using mobile phone laminator tear off the number 2 film, wipe the screen of the mobile phone with a clean cloth, which can squeeze out the rest of the bubble. Sticking the film is finished. The notice of the method of using mobile phone laminator It must clean the screen mobile phone before sticking the film.
- Q:Is HDPE geomembrane the uppermost impermeable material used in refuse disposal plant?
- Yes, it is. It has requirement for acid and alkali resistance as well as aging resistance.
- Q:The geomembrane is used which structure of seepage-proof system? What are the materials of the anti-seepage system?
- Cement concrete surface. Seepage-proof material of about 30cm protective layer can ensure the waterproof and seepage prevention of geomembrane.
- Q:whether the sound insulation membrane of windows and door is useful?
- the sound insulation can only be effective to the low-frequency noise, if the roadside has truck, bus or car horn whistle, I recommend installing the soundproof windows; if it is the kind of low frequency sound which is less than 50 db, then sticking the sound insulation film has a good effect.
- Q:What is the electrical heating film?
- The electrothermal film is a kind of exothermic material made of special conductive macromolecule material matched with metal current-carrying strip, hot melted between the insulating film bodies, which will produce heat after being electrified mainly used for heating element. The electrothermal film is divided into high temperature electrothermal film and low temperature electrothermal film. High temperature electrothermal film is generally used in electric products, military and so on, the electrothermal film produced by present science and technology. The low temperature electrothermal film is a kind of semitransparent polyester film which can produce heat after being electrified, which is made by processing and hot-pressing the conductive special ink and metal current-carrying strip between the insulating polyester films. Electrothermal film acts as heating element during work, sending heat into space in the form of radiation, warming the human body and the object first, whose integrated effect is better than the traditional convection heating mode. The low temperature radiation electrothermal film system is composed of power supply, temperature controller, adapting piece, insulating layer, electrothermal film and finish coat. The power supply is connected with electrothermal film through wire, converting the electric energy into heat energy. Because the electrothermal film is pure resistance circuit, the conversion efficiency is high. In addition to a small part of loss (2%), the vast majority (98%) is converted into heat energy.
- Q:Which one should be used for dam protection, geomembrane or wire box?
- Wire box, of course. It has good protection effect and can prevent the dam from landslide, water loss and soil erosion.
- Q:Can composite geo-membrane be used for roof leaks?
- No, usually we use SBS for roof waterproof. Composite geo-membrane is often used on the road and bridge projects.
geotech, is a well-known enterprise in the research, design, and devolopment of rail and road tunnels rubber waterproofing membrane products.
Since 1997 we has been engaged in the service work of rubber products and waterproofing roll roofing for
construction of railways, highways, bridges, tunnels and other projects. Rich experience of product development, technology,manufacture, quality control and after-sales has been accumulated.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range