Introduction of LDPE Geomembrane:
Geomembrane including LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, EVA, ECB and PVC geomembrane.
Application of LDPE Geomembrane:
---Prevent leakage disposal in waste burying field, waste water, or waste dregs disposing field.
River bank, lake dam, mine remaining, reservoir, tunnel, liquid storage pool(pit, mine)
Preventing leakage of subway, basement, tunnel, holes
Anti-slot leakage in roadbed and other groundsill
The plan direction laying of dam, the vertical direction laying for groundsill, used in the construction fence and waste material field.
Used in seawater or freshwater feed field.
Used in groundsill of road, highway, railway and waterproof layer of swelling clay and wet collapsed loess.
Preventing leakage on rooftop
Specification of LDPE Geomembrane:
Tensile Strength at Break(N/mm) (MD/CN)
Elongation (MD/CD) %
Carbon Black Content(%)
Oxidative Induction time(min)
-70℃Low Temperature Impact brittle property
Vapour Permeability coefficient (cm/ cm2. s. pa)
≤1.0 x 10-13
- Q:What are the quality characteristics of HDPE geomembrane?
- 1.Simple construction: It just need to dig poola and do some treatmentg accordingly. It need no concrete cushion layer; 2. Rapid construction: There is no structural concrete curing time; 3. Resistant to base deformation: Because HDPE geomembrane has good elongation at break, it can be resistant to base sedimentation or base deformation; 4. good effect: This is the biggest feature of HDPE geomembrane; 5. easy recovery after use: This is the biggest feature of HDPE geomembrane. After being used, it can be recover as long as to collect it and backfill the pool.
- Q:Geomembrane and geotextile construction scheme
- Shallow water lotus root planting technology has become the most water and fertilizer saving method after a few years of development. In order to break through the restricting bottleneck, cropping pattern with the best economic benefits, the most convenient management. Especially suitable for water-deficient area!
- Q:How does the soft film ceiling?
- I think the the family decorative use is also quite good. No matter how popular it is, the gypsum board is also used by a lot of people. The domestic board is generally transparent, and the foreigners like smooth and the price is not the same.
- Q:What specification of geomembrane is used by sewage treatment plant ?
- A sewage treatment plant also uses geomembrane? That's what a sewage treatment plant used for preventing percolate from filtering, isn't it? It is advisable that a sewage treatment plant should adopt cement which has better impervious performance?
- Q:What are the models of membrane sand paper?
- It can be specifically divided into 150 mesh, 180 mesh, 240 mesh, 360 mesh, 400 mesh, 500 mesh, 600 mesh, 800 mesh, 1000 mesh, 1200 mesh, 1500 mesh, and 2000 mesh.
- Q:Which direction should the coated side of the one-side coated glass face?
- Coated glass is made by the means of coating one or several layers of metal, alloy or metal compound on the surface of the glass which changes the performance of the glass. It can be divided into two categories according to character, namely the heat reflecting glass and low emissivity glass. Heat reflecting (sunlight control) glass is often made by the means of coating one or several layer of thin film, a compound of metal like chromium, titanium or stainless steel and other chemicals onto the surface of glass. The product made of it is always rich in color with adequate transmissivity of visible light, high reflectivity of near infrared ray and low transmittance of ultraviolet light. Therefore, it's also known as sunlight control glass. Compared with common glasses, it has lower shading coefficient which means better shading performance and no change in the heat transfer coefficient. Low emissivity (Low-E) glass is made by the means of coating several layers of thin film which is made from metal like silver, copper or tin or other chemicals onto the surface of glass. The product made of it has high transmissivity of light, high reflectivity of infrared ray, good heat rejection performance and bad strength of film layers.
- Q:It the plastic wrap breathable?
- Preservative film principle: 1. 1. Prevent water evaporation, and play the function of sealing; 2. Prevent loss of the original flavor of food in storage; 3. Isolate air, and prevent food oxidation (or infection); if you want to do the experiment of this kind, it is best to choose the anaerobic bacteria, and you should pay attention to the seal degree to prevent leakage. You should also be attentive of the type of the chosen food, and note whether it is suitable for the growing conditions of the chosen bacteria and pay attention to the temperature, humidity, shaking table rate, etc.
- Q:Geomembrane's features
- Width 6 meters wide composite film has high puncture-resistant strength and anti-friction coefficient, it can adapt to the ambient temperature range and has superior anti-drainage, it's applied in water conservancy, chemical engineering, construction, transportation, iron, tunnels, waste disposal sites, etc.
- Q:Landfill final cover system uses geomembranes (HDPE high-density polyethylene film). It has advantages and disadvantages.
- at present, HDPE membrane is used to make closure material. HDPE film is anti piercing and anti aging. It is protective for it is of high density. the disadvantage is higher cost, easy aging in when exposed to sunlight, so it need covering by soil or geotextile.
- Q:What is the welding method of geotextile?
- It is easy to weld the geotextiles that manual rolling and paving is enough. The surface should be flat with some deformation allowance left. The long or short nonwoven geotextiles are often bonded by lapping, seaming and welding. The seamed and welded overlap is generally more than 0.1m wide. The lapped overlap is generally more than 0.2m wide. For geotextiles with long exposure time, methods of welding and seaming are recommended. Continue seaming until the all the work is completed. (disconnected seaming is not allowed.) Before being bonded, the overlaps should not be less than 150mm wide. The minimum distance of seams to the edges (the exposed edge of material) is 25mm. The thread for seaming should be made from resin with tensile strength no less than 60N, with chemical resistance and UV resistance that are the same with that of geotextile or exceed that of geotextile. Any "missed stitch" should be avoid. Actions should be taken accordingly to prevent emission of soil, particulate matters or foreign matters.
geotech, is a well-known enterprise in the research, design, and devolopment of rail and road tunnels rubber waterproofing membrane products.
Since 1997 we has been engaged in the service work of rubber products and waterproofing roll roofing for
construction of railways, highways, bridges, tunnels and other projects. Rich experience of product development, technology,manufacture, quality control and after-sales has been accumulated.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range