LDPE smooth geomembranes are the preferred products for lining projects requiring low permeability, exceptional chemical and ultraviolet resistance properties, which makes them extremely cost-effective for many applications, such as:
Solid Waste Landfills, Hazardous Waste Landfills and C & D Landfills
Animal Waste Containment
Concrete Tank Liners
Strength at break, N/mm
Strength at Yield , N/mm
Elongation at break, %
Elongation at Yield, %
Puncture resistance, N
Stress crack resistance, h
Carbon black content, %
carbon black Dispersion
High pressureOTI Min
Cold crack on impact-70 °C
Water vapour permeability
≤1.0 x 10-16
Dimensional stability %
Typical Roll Dimensions
Roll width: usually 6m, also can according to customer require to produce,
Roll length: 50m, 100m also can according to customer require to produce
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:Does anyone know the mechanism of ion exchange membrane
- the mechanism are as follows: Ion exchange resins are high molecular material with an ion exchange function. in the solution, the ion of itself will have an exchange with the ion which has the same symbol in the solution. According to the different nature of the exchange groups, the ion exchange resin can be divided into cation exchange resin and an anion exchange resin. Most of the cation exchange resin has a sulfonic acid group (-SO3H), carboxyl (-COOH) and phenol (-C6H4OH) and other acidic group, wherein the hydrogen ions in solution can have an exchange with a metal or other cation. For example, the polymers of styrene and divinylbenzene by sulfonation is giving strong acid cation exchange resin and the structure can be simply expressed as R-SO3H, wherein R represents a resin matrix, the exchange mechanism is 2R-SO3H + Ca2 + (R-SO3 ) 2Ca + 2H this is the mechanism of water softening. Anion exchange resin comprises quaternary amine [-N (CH3) 3OH], amino (-NH2 ) or imidogen (-NH2 ) and other alkaline group. They can generate OH- ions in the water, and have exchange interaction with a variety of anions, the exchange mechanism is R-N (CH3) 3OH + Cl- R-N (CH3) 3Cl + OH- due to the ion exchange is reversible, so the used ion exchange resin is suitable to wash with acid or base resin with a suitable ion exchange concentration, to restore the original state and repeated use, so the process is called regeneration. cation exchange resin can be washed with dilute hydrochloric acid, dilute sulfuric acid solution; the anion exchange resin can be treated with sodium hydroxide solution, etc., and then reproduced. ion exchange resins are widely used, and it is mainly for the isolation and refinement. For example, softening water system and producing deionized water, recycling metal in industrial wastewater, separating rare metals and precious metals separation and purification of antibiotics.
- Q:What are the functions of the one-way perspective film?
- One-way perspective film (also called unidirectional film, mirror film, etc.) is a kind of film which can give the glass high reflectance to the visible light. 2) Service condition. This film is often misunderstood that it can allow you see through the window indoors without letting someone see indoors from outside. In fact, there is certain requirement that should be met to make it work. When the outdoors is brighter than the indoors, this film acts like a common mirror. The scene indoors can't be seen from the outdoors. The reverse is not true. But when the outdoors is darker than the indoors, the scene indoors can be seen from the outdoors and vise versa. The clarity depends on the illuminance outdoors. At present, this film is mainly used as observation window and hole with high level of concealment. The product can be used in Public Security Bureau, detention house, prison, court, karaoke, office, kindergarten, psychiatric hospital and other special sites.
- Q:How to remove the adhesive film?
- The method is as follows: To cut a corner of the glass with the knife. Take the baking gun while baking it, slower, or not complete. Tear off, spray the reactive foam cleaning agent on the glass, and wait for a few minutes. Then spray some water and scrape it off with a blade. In fact, the glue will be peeled off with a bottle of water to wash away.
- Q:What is geomembrane? What is the role of the geomembrane?
- Q:What is the difference between the unidirectional geogrid and the bidirectional geogrid?
- The sprawling chain-like molecules can be reoriented to be in a linear shape by stretching which increases the strength of extension and rigidity of geogrid. When laid in the soil, the geogrid can form an efficient stress transfer structure through the occlusion and interlocking of its meshes and the soil, transferring the local stress to other parts of soil quickly and efficiently. It reduces the local breakdown stress and increases the service life. 1) Bidirectional geogrid can increase the bearing capacity and the service life of the roadbed (foundation). 2) Bidirectional geogrid is usually used to prevent roadbed (foundation) from collapsing or cracking and keep the ground clean and tidy. 3) Bidirectional geogrid is easy to install. It is time saving, labor saving with shorter construction time and lower maintenance cost. 4) Bidirectional geogrid can prevent culvert from cracking. 5) Bidirectional geogid is usually used to reinforce the soil slope and prevent the slope from water loss and soil erosion.
- Q:What are the manufacturing techniques of electrothermal film?
- Mix design---painting process---heat treatment---insulating material---quality inspection. Electrothermal film can not be directly used for ground radiant heating. When it is installed patent PVC vacuum envelope, then it can be used for floor heating, and efficiency and service life can be ensured. The electrothermal film can be divided into high temperature and low temperature electrothermal film. High temperature electrothermal film is generally used in electric products, military and so on.
- Q:Is electrothermal film safe?
- 1, this problem is hard to answer, as long as there is electricity,there is safety hazard,
- Q:What are the differences between composite geo-membrane and geosynthetic clay liner?
- geomembrane is made of water-proof material for water and seepage prevention. composite geo-membrane is compounded by geomembrane and pervious material. To composite pervious material on geomembrane can protect the geomembrane, increase friction coefficient and permeability in the flat. geosynthetic clay liner is made of two layers of pervious material and one layer of impervious bentonite. geosynthetic clay liner is also used for water and seepage prevention. But because the waterproof and impermeable material is clay which has little, it is not as good as geomembrane in terms of water and seepage prevention. There is a reason for the emergence of the product. Once tiny destructive hole appears, the clay will automatically fill it under pressure, that is to say, it has self-healing effect. The difference between the two: First, geomembrane has better waterproof and anti-seepage effect. Second, geosynthetic clay liner has self-healing role. Third, geosynthetic clay liner has little permeability. As for permeability: The permeability coefficient of geomembrane is less than 10 negative 11 cm3 per second. The permeability coefficient of geosynthetic clay liner is about 10 negative 9 cm3 per second.
- Q:How to remove the glass film
- Tear off the hair when it is heated by the hair drier.
- Q:Should geotextile be laid under the geomembrane in the fish or shrimp ponds?
- It is unnecessary. You are wasting your money if you buy it. However, it still depends on the brand of the geomembrane you bought.
"Golden Lion" has advanced production equipment and technology and testing equipment. Our company is a large-scale backbone enterprise with geosynthetic production, scientific research, sales and development. We have 20 sets of the most advanced digital computer controlled production lines in the world, to produce short fiber, filament needle-punched geotextile, geomembrane, composite geomembrane, EVA, HDPE, LDPE waterproofing sheet, single, two-way plastics geogrid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, North America, Eastern Europe, South Asia, Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid;Geocell;Geonet and Geomat;Plastic Safety Fence);Plastics products;Rubber products;Geotextile;Carpet;Compound geomembrane
|Product Price Range