LDPE smooth geomembranes are the preferred products for lining projects requiring low permeability, exceptional chemical and ultraviolet resistance properties, which makes them extremely cost-effective for many applications, such as:
Solid Waste Landfills, Hazardous Waste Landfills and C & D Landfills
Animal Waste Containment
Concrete Tank Liners
Strength at break, N/mm
Strength at Yield , N/mm
Elongation at break, %
Elongation at Yield, %
Puncture resistance, N
Stress crack resistance, h
Carbon black content, %
carbon black Dispersion
High pressureOTI Min
Cold crack on impact-70 °C
Water vapour permeability
≤1.0 x 10-16
Dimensional stability %
Typical Roll Dimensions
Roll width: usually 6m, also can according to customer require to produce,
Roll length: 50m, 100m also can according to customer require to produce
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:What is the operating principle of the vacuum laminating machine?
- The laminating machine must be the plastic packaging machine. The working principle is to insert the materal (or paper) to be plastic coated into the special plastic package, put the material into the plastic packaging machine, melt and solidfy the adhesive of the plastic package by heating and pressing and exhaust the air at the same time. By then plastic packaging is completed.
- Q:When can't PDHE impervious film be installed?
- But when the temperature is below zero, it will affect the welding quality of HDPE geomembrane. It is better to carry out construction at a temperature above 4 degrees Celsius. The required temperature tolerance of geomembrane is 77 degrees Celsius below zero.
- Q:What are the advantages of the glass reflective film?
- It is anti-ultraviolet, can block more than 95% of ultraviolet rays, and while insulating heat, it can reduce the damages to household articles and people's skin caused by ultraviolet rays. These are the main reasons why consumers like it, It is healthier: The adhesive inside the glass reflective film contains UV (ultraviolet) absorbent which can block 98%-99% of UV rays. It is safer. For the ordinary heat-insulating film, it has certain security enhancement, and meanwhile can stick to debris like the reflective clip (adhesive) glass. It is better than toughened glass in security.
- Q:What are the differences of geotextiles and geomembranes?
- Geotextiles are fabrics made by weaving. Geomembranes are made by craft of bonding impermeable membranes with geotextiles.
- Q:Landfill final cover system uses geomembranes (HDPE high-density polyethylene film). It has advantages and disadvantages.
- at present, HDPE membrane is used to make closure material. HDPE film is anti piercing and anti aging. It is protective for it is of high density. the disadvantage is higher cost, easy aging in when exposed to sunlight, so it need covering by soil or geotextile.
- Q:How about sticking membrane on the window?
- It is very good. The styles of the membrane are various, enough for you to choose the one you like. It is general to use the frosted membrane in bathroom. The advantages of this membrane is that it can ensure the privacy of the room with higher heat insulation and convenience in the field of cleaning than curtain. It can let more light into the room than curtain. So there is no need to worry about the issue of daylighting.
- Q:The impermeable composite geotechnical membrane is different from the composite geotechnical membrane waterproof layer. What are the two indicators?
- Vinyl acetate copolymer) from the Le Jian Compony The impervious performance of the composite geotechnical membrane depends on the impervious performance of plastic film. The plastic film should have strong corrosion resistance and good extensibility. The impervious film applied at home and abroad and the ECB used in the design of tunnel are mainly PVC；polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene, ethylene which are with a good performance of high adaptability to the deformation. They are polymer chemistry flexible material with a small proportion. At present, it is with good frost resistance and low temperature.
- Q:How to use geomembrane to plant lotus root?
- When planting the lotus root, both geomembrane and composite geomembrane can be used to prevent seepage and resist root. The site on which the geomembrane or composite geo-membrane is laid should be properly treated. Before laying those materials, the site should be levelled and pressed firmly without sharp stones and branches on it. For example, if mountainous ground is uneven, loess should be laid to level it. When the geomembrane is laid, it is strictly prohibited to move machinery on it. Workers that lay the geomembrane should wear flat shoes to walk on it. After the geomembrane is laid, soil of certain thickness needs to be backfilled on the geomembrane to protect it.especially in the area above the water around the lotus pool to prevent the sun exposure and the aging of geomembrane.
- Q:How to choose glossy and matte geomembrane used in refuse landfill ?
- Do you refer to composite one? The more transparent the geotextile, the better. You'd better choose filament composite geotextile within 600g for wasteyard, setting at the edge of the slope and enclosure.
- Q:The main uses of imported HDPE geomembrane?
- anti seepage
"Golden Lion" has advanced production equipment and technology and testing equipment. Our company is a large-scale backbone enterprise with geosynthetic production, scientific research, sales and development. We have 20 sets of the most advanced digital computer controlled production lines in the world, to produce short fiber, filament needle-punched geotextile, geomembrane, composite geomembrane, EVA, HDPE, LDPE waterproofing sheet, single, two-way plastics geogrid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, North America, Eastern Europe, South Asia, Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid;Geocell;Geonet and Geomat;Plastic Safety Fence);Plastics products;Rubber products;Geotextile;Carpet;Compound geomembrane
|Product Price Range