LDPE smooth geomembranes are the preferred products for lining projects requiring low permeability, exceptional chemical and ultraviolet resistance properties, which makes them extremely cost-effective for many applications, such as:
Solid Waste Landfills, Hazardous Waste Landfills and C & D Landfills
Animal Waste Containment
Concrete Tank Liners
Strength at break, N/mm
Strength at Yield , N/mm
Elongation at break, %
Elongation at Yield, %
Puncture resistance, N
Stress crack resistance, h
Carbon black content, %
carbon black Dispersion
High pressureOTI Min
Cold crack on impact-70 °C
Water vapour permeability
≤1.0 x 10-16
Dimensional stability %
Typical Roll Dimensions
Roll width: usually 6m, also can according to customer require to produce,
Roll length: 50m, 100m also can according to customer require to produce
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:What are the differences between strong transmittance coated glass and non-coated glass?
- High transmittance coated glass: coloured glass only display one color because the toner is pure, while coated film has different color seeing from different angle because the molecular arrangement due to regular movement and arrangment of molecule form several interfaces, that is several angles and directions which will absorb and reflect sun spectrum in different way.
- Q:Composite geomembrane (350g / 1.0mmHDPE / 350g) What does it mean?
- the specification of composite geo-membrane Geomembrane cloth membrane, also known as two cloths film one film, 0.01-mm high-density geomembrane composite geomembrane on (350g / 1.0mmHDPE & # 47, the thickness of the intermediate impermeable film quality is 1: Both sides of the geotextile (geotextile) mass per unit area is 350 g
- Q:Does anyone know the mechanism of ion exchange membrane
- Ion exchange resins are high molecular material with an ion exchange function. in the solution, the ion of itself will have an exchange with the ion which has the same symbol in the solution. According to the nature of different exchange groups, the ion exchange resins can be classified into two categories cation exchange resin and anion exchange resin, most of the cation exchange resin have a sulfonic acid group (-SO3H), carboxyl (-COOH) or phenol (-C6H4OH), etc. and other acidic group, wherein the hydrogen ions can have a exchange with a metal ion in solution or other cation ion, anion exchange resin containing quaternary amine [-N (CH3) 3OH], amino (-NH2 ) or imino (-NH2 ) and other alkali basic group. They can generate OH- ions in water, which can have the exchange interaction with various anions, and the ion exchange resin is in very widely use, it is mainly used for the isolation and purification.
- Q:What are the operation methods of seepage-proof geomembranes?
- Q:How to lap geomembrane?
- filament geotextile, the lap joint of film should be more than 10cm, the destroyed place should be repaired with welding gun. it's materials include HDPE geomembrane, short fiber geotextile is thick or thin, the lap joint of geomembrane is welded with special welder.
- Q:What are the characteristics of HDPE geomembrane?
- As a new material, geomembrane has excellent anti-seepage effect, corrosion resistance and chemical stability. And it can process features and functionality according to the actual project needs. Geomembrane has been widely used in water conservancy embankment dam , reservoir seepage. At the same time, it has ben widely used as seepage-proof, anti-corrosion, leakage-proof and non-hygroscopic material in channel, impounding reservoir, cesspit, swimming pool, house building, underground structure, wasteyard, environmental engineering, etc.
- Q:Where has good geomembrane tensile machine?
- The gate-type structure of main engine of mechanical tensile machine is mainly suitable for rubber, plastics, textiles, geotextiles, waterproofing materials, wire and cable, net twine, metal wire, metal bar, metal plates and other materials tensile test increasing appendage to do bend, tear, peel and other tests detecting instruments
- Q:How to remove the oil film in the fish tank?
- You can use a tissue to adsorb it. The water surface of the tank is exposed to the air, so sometimes there will be oil film on it. The film will influence the oxygen content of the water. It is also recommended that you do not use mineral water to breed fish, especially for raising the paracheirodon innesi. This kind of fish like to live in the faintly acid soft waterwith the temperature of 22-24 degrees, pH value of 6.4-6.8 and hardness of 4-8.
- Q:The applied range of HDPE geomembrane
- Refuse landfills, sewage disposal plants, power plant tail slag processing, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, sugar mills sewage and tailings treatment, non-ferrous metallurgy, sulfuric acid tank, tailings disposal, subways, basements, tunnels, roof lining and other special circumstances impermeable (special); reservoirs, canals, dams, laying horizontal impervious, impermeable vertical laying; seawater, freshwater, farms seepage.
- Q:What is the cost of membrane structure?
- Membrane structure is a novel architectural form, compared with the traditional building materials, it has many advantages.
"Golden Lion" has advanced production equipment and technology and testing equipment. Our company is a large-scale backbone enterprise with geosynthetic production, scientific research, sales and development. We have 20 sets of the most advanced digital computer controlled production lines in the world, to produce short fiber, filament needle-punched geotextile, geomembrane, composite geomembrane, EVA, HDPE, LDPE waterproofing sheet, single, two-way plastics geogrid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, North America, Eastern Europe, South Asia, Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid;Geocell;Geonet and Geomat;Plastic Safety Fence);Plastics products;Rubber products;Geotextile;Carpet;Compound geomembrane
|Product Price Range