Introduction of PVC Geomembrane:
----Geomembrane including LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, EVA, ECB and PVC geomembrane.
Application of PVC Geomembrane:
---Prevent leakage disposal in waste burying field, waste water, or waste dregs disposing field.
River bank, lake dam, mine remaining, reservoir, tunnel, liquid storage pool(pit, mine)
Preventing leakage of subway, basement, tunnel, holes
Anti-slot leakage in roadbed and other groundsill
The plan direction laying of dam, the vertical direction laying for groundsill, used in the construction fence and waste material field.
Used in seawater or freshwater feed field.
Used in groundsill of road, highway, railway and waterproof layer of swelling clay and wet collapsed loess.
Preventing leakage on rooftop
Specification of PVC Geomembrane:
Tensile Strength MPa ≥
Elongation at Break %
Size change rate in heat Treatment %
Bending Low Temperature ℃
No Crake at -20℃
No Crake at -25℃
- Q:Geomembrane's introduction
- Geomembrane, geotextile and geomembrane belong to composite permeable material, mainly used for impermeable geomembrane, cloth membrane and two cloth membrane, width 4-6m weight 200-1500g / m2 tensile, tear-resistance, bursting and other physical and mechanical properties, it can meet the demands of water conservancy, municipal, construction, transportation, iron, tunnels and other civil engineering, due to its selection of high material and production process of chemical warfare agents added so non-regulated temperature environment to test the quality indicators per unit area (g / m2) 400 500 600 700 8009001000 Notes membranes degrees (mm) 0.25-0.35 0.3-0.5 breaking strength (kN / m) 5 7.5 10.0 12.0 14.0 16.0 18.0 CBR top crossbar to break strength (kN) 1.1 1.5 1.9 2.2 2.5 2.8 3.0 tear strength ( kN) 0.15 0.25 0.32 0.40 0.48 0.56 0.62
- Q:Is electrothermal film safe?
- Electrothermal film is safe, general leakage protectors can't be installed as they always trip, so they are gradually eliminated in the heating market. But it has the advantage of power saving, because the carbon heat energy conversion rate is very high, but the process is not good - too thin, which is easy to cause electric leakage. Although metal heating cable is safe, it costs much electricity. It is recommended that you use carbon fiber heating cable, which is a product integrating the advantages of electrothermal film and metal heating cable, safe and energy saving.
- Q:What is the construction technology of geotechnical engineering?
- The open cut method refers to a construction method that first the rocks (soil) of the part of the tunnel are all removed, the barrel and tunnel portal is built and then the tunnel is backfilled. The advantage of this method is that it is simple, rapid, economic and safe. It is chosen as the first excavation technology in the early stage of urban underground tunnel project.The disadvantage is that it may have larger impact on the surrounding environment.
- Q:How to remove the adhesive film?
- The method is as follows: Use an electric hair dryer to heat the label, while tearing the label off, to blow it will make a better effect. Attention points: It should be dealt with before using, and it will have no effect after using for a long time. It cannot be cleaned with the steel wire ball which may leave the stain of scratching on the metal.
- Q:What is the sunshade screen protector
- It is composed of surface protective layer, plastic film substrate, holographic etching layer, metal deposition layer, pressure sensitive adhesive layer and anti adhesion layer. Therefore, the sun shading film has a basic function, such as excellent visible light and ultraviolet ray shielding rate, at the same time, it also has the function of preventing fog and the fine appearance based on holographic effect.
- Q:How to choose glossy and matte geomembrane used in refuse landfill ?
- Do you refer to composite one? The more transparent the geotextile, the better. You'd better choose filament composite geotextile within 600g for wasteyard, setting at the edge of the slope and enclosure.
- Q:Is it good to use wall decoration film when decorating the house?
- In terms of environmental protection, compared to other interior decoration materials, side effects of wallpaper on human health are the minimal. However, as a raw material, the wallpaper is a single product. It should not be forgotten that varnish and wall paper adhesive are painted before the wall paper is laid. At that time, form of the wallpaper has changed a lot. After the wallpaper is paste up, the adhesive is covered behins the wallpaper, making the formaldehyde difficult to volatile, so the release cycle of formaldehyde in wall paper is relatively longer than in wall paint. Wall paint also contains formaldehyde, but construction procedures are relatively fewer than that of wallpaper. In comparison, after the latex paint is brushed, the formaldehydewill be bascially volatile in three days and have no smell left after 15 days.But another type of pollution, mercury and lead, existed in wall paint.After the walls are painted, some children will touch them with the hand or are used to sucking their fingers. In this way, mercury and lead in paint will have an impact on the their body. Europe and other developed countries also considered the paint as the best choice for interior decoration as early as forties and fifties, but the paint is barely used now.It is seen from the above that both wallpaper and wall paint have their own environmental problems.So, on the one hand I do not recommend you to lay wallpaper all over the house; on the other hand, we also have good reason to choose wallpaper as the effect it creats can not be reached by wall paint.
- Q:The applied range of HDPE geomembrane
- Refuse landfills, sewage disposal plants, power plant tail slag processing, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, sugar mills sewage and tailings treatment, non-ferrous metallurgy, sulfuric acid tank, tailings disposal, subways, basements, tunnels, roof lining and other special circumstances impermeable (special); reservoirs, canals, dams, laying horizontal impervious, impermeable vertical laying; seawater, freshwater, farms seepage.
- Q:What is the construction process of concrete project?
- Q:What are the quality characteristics of HDPE geomembrane?
- 1.Simple construction: It just need to dig poola and do some treatmentg accordingly. It need no concrete cushion layer; 2. Rapid construction: There is no structural concrete curing time; 3. Resistant to base deformation: Because HDPE geomembrane has good elongation at break, it can be resistant to base sedimentation or base deformation; 4. good effect: This is the biggest feature of HDPE geomembrane; 5. easy recovery after use: This is the biggest feature of HDPE geomembrane. After being used, it can be recover as long as to collect it and backfill the pool.
high-geo, is specialized in the production of glass fiber chopped strand mat, woven roving, stitch mat, geogrids, and other fiberglass products business. We possess 10 advanced chopped strand mat production line and also manufacture alkali, alkali injection yarn, direct yarn, winding yarn, surface mat, fiberglass mesh cloth, and other products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 17,0000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range