Introduction of PVC Geomembrane:
----Geomembrane including LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, EVA, ECB and PVC geomembrane.
Application of PVC Geomembrane:
---Prevent leakage disposal in waste burying field, waste water, or waste dregs disposing field.
River bank, lake dam, mine remaining, reservoir, tunnel, liquid storage pool(pit, mine)
Preventing leakage of subway, basement, tunnel, holes
Anti-slot leakage in roadbed and other groundsill
The plan direction laying of dam, the vertical direction laying for groundsill, used in the construction fence and waste material field.
Used in seawater or freshwater feed field.
Used in groundsill of road, highway, railway and waterproof layer of swelling clay and wet collapsed loess.
Preventing leakage on rooftop
Specification of PVC Geomembrane:
Tensile Strength MPa ≥
Elongation at Break %
Size change rate in heat Treatment %
Bending Low Temperature ℃
No Crake at -20℃
No Crake at -25℃
- Q:How to separate the non woven fabric from the waterproof board?
- Installation and construction of HDPE geomembrane shall be in accordance with the specific site condition and climatic conditions, properly pre-place 2%-5% extension volume; level surface mounting of base, remove the roots, stones and other sharp objects; trim round internal and external corners with its fillet radius equal to or more than 50cm; welding seam surface must be clean; welding seam should adopt displacement installation to avoid cross-wire welding, T-shape installation is available; using the side ditch anchoring landfill or bead seal installation; welding uses double track thermal melting, monorail hot melt, squeezing welding rod welding; seam take junction width is 10cm-15cm.
- Q:Generally, how many welding rods are needed when welding the impoted geomembrane of ten thousand square meters?
- I can not tell you precisely how many welding rods are needed as it is related to the terrain of your project, soil environment, and design. Based on simple estimation, it seems that 35 or 36 kilograms of rods are needed.
- Q:Which one has lower cost between geomembrane and composite geomembrane?
- The cost of geomembrane of equal weight is higher than that of composite geomembrane, geomembrane texture HDPE, composite geomembrane texture LDPE+PET, the current market price HDPElDPE difference, PET is cheaper than HDPE
- Q:Soft film smallpox box film how to make?
- Production: To use the acrylic boards, plastic sheeting, or other insulating material, i often take use of the double layer 2.5mm black aluminum plate. First, to carve the words you need with the single-sided adhesive paper. Then paste it on sided adhesive paper, and penetrate a drill or hole with the help of electric drill or carving machine(The pitch is according to the size of the word, the general interval is 10-15mm). !
- Q:What specification of geomembrane is used by sewage treatment plant ?
- It should not be very high.
- Q:what's the weight of eomembrane 200 * 0.58 * 200?
- 1000 g
- Q:Is the edible vegetable oil of wallpaper good or the basilemma good?
- the damp-proof basement membrane is a specialized alkali-resistant, anti-moisture, moldproof wall treatment materials, which can effectively prevent humidity and water and other alkaline material of the construction cardinal plane extravasation, and avoid wall decoration materials: Such as wallpaper, paint layer, plywood, decorative panels of damp, mildew and nigrescence and other undesirable damage.
- Q:how to construct the green revetment black geomembrane
- first dig the slope which need to be constructed well and cleaned well, laying geomembrane, on the geomembrane installed Renault pad mounted stone, and complete the construction by sealing.
- Q:What is the carbon resister
- Carbon film resistor is a kind of film resistor. It adopts a high temperature vacuum coating technology to closely attached to the surface of the ceramic rod carbon film, and then add the appropriate joint cutting, and coated with epoxy resin to seal for protection. The surface is usually painted with green paint. The thickness of carbon film depends on resistance size, it is usually used the film thickness and the groove to control the resistor. The carbon resister is made by heating polymerization, which uses an organic adhesive to make a suspension liquid by the carbon ink, graphite and the filling material and then be coated on the insulating substrate. Gaseous hydrocarbons are decomposed in high temperature and vacuum, the carbon is deposited on a ceramic rod or a ceramic tube to form a layer of crystalline carbon film. changing carbon film thickness and carving groove to change the length of the carbon film, we can get different resistance. The carbon film resistance has low cost, poor electrical performance and stability, which is generally not suitable for general purpose resistors. But because it is easily made of high resistance film, it is mainly used for high resistance high voltage resistor. Its functions are same to the high voltage resistor. The error rate of carbon film resistors is generally divided into three grades: The error rate of level I is 5%, the error rate of level II is 10%, and the error rate of level III is 20%
- Q:how to pave the geomembrane of lotus root pool
- Geomembrane is very good. the lotus root pool generally use 0, or soil, with a lot of brands, the paving direction should be split joint, and then laying the geomembrane, you can also use glue stick to paste pvc board from the market, (you also can prepare a few sandbags, almost .0,which can be used, we can use a hot air gun to weld, all hand hit, and it can be used.
high-geo, is specialized in the production of glass fiber chopped strand mat, woven roving, stitch mat, geogrids, and other fiberglass products business. We possess 10 advanced chopped strand mat production line and also manufacture alkali, alkali injection yarn, direct yarn, winding yarn, surface mat, fiberglass mesh cloth, and other products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 17,0000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range