Introduction of PVC Geomembrane:
----Geomembrane including LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, EVA, ECB and PVC geomembrane.
Application of PVC Geomembrane:
---Prevent leakage disposal in waste burying field, waste water, or waste dregs disposing field.
River bank, lake dam, mine remaining, reservoir, tunnel, liquid storage pool(pit, mine)
Preventing leakage of subway, basement, tunnel, holes
Anti-slot leakage in roadbed and other groundsill
The plan direction laying of dam, the vertical direction laying for groundsill, used in the construction fence and waste material field.
Used in seawater or freshwater feed field.
Used in groundsill of road, highway, railway and waterproof layer of swelling clay and wet collapsed loess.
Preventing leakage on rooftop
Specification of PVC Geomembrane:
Tensile Strength MPa ≥
Elongation at Break %
Size change rate in heat Treatment %
Bending Low Temperature ℃
No Crake at -20℃
No Crake at -25℃
- Q:Which standard form of railway construction engineering inspection certificate is for geogrid and geomembrane separation layer? No. 52 or No. 59?
- Q:What static eliminator is the best for large production equipment of geomembrane?
- 3024-L remote static eliminator is the best. The highest working voltage of the production equipment can reach 180KV. Otherwise, the quality of the products will decline seriously. So it is of great importance to eliminate static which can avoid the interference to production. At the place for reeling after dividing and cutting in the production equipment, the voltage of static electricity can reach 10KV which can be reduced by this eliminator.
- Q:What is the warm reflective film made from?
- Warm reflective film on the market can be divided into three categories according to material: One is basilemma and the others are fabric basilemma and insulation material composite basilemma. The paper basilemma can also be divided into two categories. One is the paper basilemma (not reinforced). Another is the reinforced paper basilemma (commonly known as reinforced aluminum foil). The paper basilemma is made by the means of curtain coating of paper and film in high temperature. It has the advantages of high brightness, smoothness, good adhesion, clear printing that is non-easy falling out. And it wouldn't roll. But its tensile strength is lower than the reinforced one. The reinforced basilemma is made by different manufacturing technique and equipment. It is made by the means of curtain coating followed by a process to sandwich a layer of fiberglass between two membranes. It has the advantages of high tensile strength. But also due to the production process, it has a bad printing effect and is easy to roll. Besides, The paper basilemma can be divided into two categories, namely the wood pulp paper and the straw pulp paper. There exists a large cost gap between them.
- Q:Concrete and reinforced concrete construction program
- (1) template design, process design based on fair-faced concrete wall height of 13m, the length of 34.6m, a thickness of 0.5m, the design of the wall cicada seam topstitching requirements, using the wall template with a thickness of 12 mm, 1220 × 2440mm of Plywood covered were assembled, smooth bamboo has high strength, good toughness, smooth surface, wide-format, less patchwork, easy mold release characteristics. (2) On the basis of template installation concrete pouring is completed, the base elevation of the top of the concrete to be strictly controlled to ensure that the level on the wall template. Control template verticality is the key step, each template before fixing must be strictly controlled. Template vertical transport of scaffolding on the use of hand hoist, horizontal transport using manual handling. Templates in the handling process to the use of surface protection, to ensure that will not be damaged. To ensure that does not leak between the template and the template pulp, cracks in the template posted double-sided adhesive to ensure continuous tightly between two templates. Before template installation to wipe clean the surface evenly coated with a release agent. (3) the template of bolt and bolt arrangement using reinforced through the wall sleeve to add plug positioned to ensure that the position of the perforations through the wall tight to prevent leakage of plasma, wall bushing strength sufficient to locate the template spacing, resistance to new concrete pouring liquid pressure without generating the template gap is too large, plasma leakage phenomenon.
- Q:EEB film uses.
- One, Sun insulation, energy efficiency Third, to improve the indoor environment, comfort room for improvement IV beautify the five buildings, isolated ultraviolet, better avoid fading of interior goods, aged six, to improve security against broken glass for personal injury seven, with privacy, protection of privacy. Eight, enhance glass strength, enhanced security performance and to avoid property damage
- Q:The pool with geomembrane but not long enough for what glue pool
- Should be used in geotechnical membrane professional welding, not long enough to play a role in the prevention of leakage,
- Q:Can composite geo-membrane be used for roof waterproof?
- Geomembrane? Do you refer to geotextile? Main material can be made of polyvinyl chloride PVC waterproof roll and geotextile, stuck by special adhesive powder.
- Q:what's the focus of construction quality control for composite geomembrane?
- Land flat, in strict accordance with the operating plan, to prevent sharp objects from damaging geomembrane; seams construction should has pre-arranged planning; according to design requirements, it should be set aside at the reservation, inspect and record the construction process of the case
- Q:What are the requirements for steel-plastic composite geogrid standard?
- Q:is geomembrane used in waste transfer station?
- 1, polyethylene geomembrane is sanitary and good for environmental protection. Refuse landfills, sewage treatment plants, power plants regulating reservoir, solid industrial and hospital waste etc. 2 polyethylene geomembrane can be used in water conservancy; It is used for anti-seepage, leaking stoppage, reinforcement of dams, reservoirs in rivers and lakes, anti-seepage of drainage, vertical walls, slope protection 3,polyethylene geomembrane can be used in aquaculture. Intensification and industrialization of culture pools, fish ponds, prawn ponds, revetment in sea cucumber area, slope protection, etc. 4. polyethylene geomembrane can be used in gardens. Artificial lake, riverway, reservoir, golf course pond bottom, slope protection, green lawn dampproof. 5. polyethylene geomembrane can be used in petrochemical industry. Chemical plants, oil refineries, oil storage tank anti-seepage, chemical reaction tank, sedimentation tank lining, the second lining 6, polyethylene geomembrane can be used in mining industry. Washing pool, heap leaching pool, ashery, dissolving tanks, sedimentation tanks, storage yard, bottom lining of tailings anti-seepage etc 7. polyethylene geomembrane can be used in transport facilities: Roadbed reinforcement, culverts anti-seepage 8. polyethylene geomembrane can be used in agriculture: Reservoirs, drinking water tanks, water storage pond, irrigation systems anti-seepage 9. polyethylene geomembrane can be used in municipal engineering. Iron, building engineering, planted roofs, roof garden anti-seepage, sewage pipe 10, polyethylene geomembrane can be used insalt industry. saltworks crystallization pool,salt film.
high-geo, is specialized in the production of glass fiber chopped strand mat, woven roving, stitch mat, geogrids, and other fiberglass products business. We possess 10 advanced chopped strand mat production line and also manufacture alkali, alkali injection yarn, direct yarn, winding yarn, surface mat, fiberglass mesh cloth, and other products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 17,0000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range