Introduction of PVC Geomembrane:
----Geomembrane including LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, EVA, ECB and PVC geomembrane.
Application of PVC Geomembrane:
---Prevent leakage disposal in waste burying field, waste water, or waste dregs disposing field.
River bank, lake dam, mine remaining, reservoir, tunnel, liquid storage pool(pit, mine)
Preventing leakage of subway, basement, tunnel, holes
Anti-slot leakage in roadbed and other groundsill
The plan direction laying of dam, the vertical direction laying for groundsill, used in the construction fence and waste material field.
Used in seawater or freshwater feed field.
Used in groundsill of road, highway, railway and waterproof layer of swelling clay and wet collapsed loess.
Preventing leakage on rooftop
Specification of PVC Geomembrane:
Tensile Strength MPa ≥
Elongation at Break %
Size change rate in heat Treatment %
Bending Low Temperature ℃
No Crake at -20℃
No Crake at -25℃
- Q:What's the application technology of woven composite geomembrane?
- Composite geomembrane (composite impermeable membrane) is divided into two types: one is of one fabric and one membrane, and the other is of two fabrics and one membrane. Its width is 4-6cm and weight is 200g. The manufacturing shop of geomembrane covers the area of 1500g/m2. With physical and mechanical properties of high tensil strength, good tear resistance and high bursting strength, the composite geomembrane has many characteristics of high strength, good elongation property, bigger deformation modulus, acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, anti-aging, and good anti-seepage performance. It can meet the civil engineering needs of seepage prevention, insulation, reinforcement and crack control in water conservancy, municipal administration, construction, transportation, subways, tunnels, and engineering construction. It is often applied to the seepage control of dams and drainage ditches, and anti-pollution treatment of the waste storage.
- Q:What is geocell
- The geocell is a kind of three-dimensional net and compartmentalized configuration, which is formed by high strength welding the reinforced HDPE sheet material .
- Q:How much is PVC composite geotechnical membrane?
- Geomembrane is widely used in canal leakproof project. In recent years, the applications of geosynthetics in civil engineering, particularly, a large number of applications and effectiveness in flood rescue project, have arroused high attention of the majority of engineering and technical staff. For application technology of geosynthetics, the country has put forward normative technical requirements from seepage, filtration, drainage, reinforcement, protection and other aspects, which has accelerated the pace of the popularization and application of new materials. The material is widely used in seepage-proof projects in canals. I will give a brief account of application technology of geomembrane combined with the construction practice.
- Q:How to clean computer keyboard film?
- First rinse out the dust on the keyboard film with warm water. Take a certain amount of warm water and soak the keyboard film in it, and then take a certain amount of toothpaste, coating it evenly on the keyboard film with hand or toothbrush. Rinse 2 or 3 times with clear water to rinse off the foam. At this moment, you can check to see whether there is any place which is not clean, if there is, clean it again. After the above steps, naturally drying the keyboard film in sun-shading and ventilated places. Observing the keyboard film, it really becomes clean!
- Q:How does the soft film ceiling?
- The soft film smallpox is the main choice of family ceiling in the markets of Europe and Russia , especially Russia, almost every Russian family use it. It should be said that it is the development trend of future indoor ceiling.
- Q:Why pvc plastic wrap smells?
- PVC plastic wrap, is also known for polyvinyl chloride. Because of the need of manufacturing technique, a lot of plasticizers will be added in while producing PVC plastic wraps, that is, we usually say plasticizer. When PVC plastic wrap is being heated or in touch with fatty foods, the plasticizer contained in PVC plastic wrap would easily be separated out, and follows the food into the human body, causing some harm to the human body, and even cancer. However, PVC plastic wrap is used for preservation of fresh fruit and vegetable, if it smells, then it is not recommended, and normally it should be odorless.
- Q:What are the advantages of the glass reflective film?
- Glass reflective film can effectively prevent damages to people caused by glass breakage, and protect people's life and property. Reduce glare for extra comfort. It is easy to paste and clean, and friction resistant without the need of special maintenance. . It is economical and practical, and doesn't fade in color with no bubbles and long service life. It is thermal insulated, safe and explosion-proof; high-temperature resistant, fireproof, and can enhance visual effect; the glass reflective film with better quality can block glare and 99% of ultraviolet rays.
- Q:Difference between cars and home insulation film
- Furniture glass insulation film is actually architectural glass insulation film, they are different specifically the following points: First, the car film and construction film can insualte the UV, but UV-absorbing layer film structure is not the same car has ultraviolet barrier layer
- Q:which one is good , Matte stick membrane or high permeability stick membrane
- High permeable membrane: Strong light transmission. But when touching screen the operation is blocked, poor hand feeling. Fingerprint, oil pollution is obvious, it is recommended to take lens cleaner. Composite membrane: when touching the screen the operation is smooth, good hand feeling, and it can hidden fingerprints and oil pollution at a certain degree. Matte film: when touching the screen the hand feeling is the best, but the light transmission is not ideal. hand feeling difference: The high permeability film is a smooth plane, so the hand feeling is usually similar to the screen. But in fact, due to the difference of the packaging film substrate, even if it is the same as high permeable membrane, different materials have a lot of difference in hand feeling. A lot of people think that the touch surface must be very rough surface, in fact, the film is only a little bit resistance than high permeable membrane. Feeling a more straightforward, operation is not clear-cut. The reason why most users choose the matte membrane is because it "has a little resistance" feel, and this is another kind of operation experience. Overview： The high permeable packaging film has the advantage of high transmittance, the surface of the packaging film is smooth, and the hand feeling is fluent. But it is easy to leave fingerprints, and once stained with fingerprints it is difficult to clean up. matte packaging film, as the name, the surface has a matte texture, the advantage is effective to against fingerprint, and easy to clean up. it has a slight impact on the display effect, unique hand feeling, giving users a different operating experience. specifically which kind is good. it depends on personal needs.
- Q:In what industry can seepage-proof geomembranes be applied?
- HDPE membranes are applicable to aquaculture industry; 6:washing ponds, power plant regulating reservoirs. Polyethylene seepage-proof membranes are applicable to gardens. Intensification: such as the seepage-proof control of rivers and lakes, reservoirs and dams; HDPE geomembranes are applicable to environmental protection, such as waterproof and dampproof management of revetments, afforesting lawns,etc. 9. the seepage-proof control of heap leachings and bottom lining of tailings, impounding reservoirs, chemical plants, seepage proofing for irrigation systems, impounding ponds, and the seepage control and reinforcement of ditches. Polyethylene geomembranes with high density are applicable to petrochemical industry and vertical core walls. HDPE seepage-proof membranes are applicable to municipal engineerings, sanitation, reservoirs, the bottom of golf course ponds, drinking water ponds. LDPE seepage-proof membranes are applicable to agricultural industry, the seepage-proof control of roof gardens and culverts, settling ponds and revetments, subways, dissolving tanks, saltern crystallizing ponds. 2. leaking stoppage: road reinforcement, such as refuse landfills, sea cucumber revetments, etc. 7;4. halogen pool caps, ashery. 5. refinery, sewage disposal plants, fishponds twice linings, building underground constructions, and lining of sedimentation tanks; 3.chemical reaction pools: artificial lakes, hospital solid wastes, the seepage-proof control of oil tanks. high density polyethylene impermeable membranes are applicable to salt industry, lining of shrimp ponds. LDPE seepage-proof membranes are applicable to water conservancy industry. Seepage-proof membranes application fields1, factory-like culture ponds, sewage conduits; 8. storage yards, salt membranes. Polyethylene geomembranes are applicable to mining industry, planted roofs. Low density polyethylene membranes are applicable to transportation facilities, and plastic straw mat membrane in saltern;10
high-geo, is specialized in the production of glass fiber chopped strand mat, woven roving, stitch mat, geogrids, and other fiberglass products business. We possess 10 advanced chopped strand mat production line and also manufacture alkali, alkali injection yarn, direct yarn, winding yarn, surface mat, fiberglass mesh cloth, and other products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 17,0000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range