Introduction of LDPE Geomembrane:
----Geomembrane including LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, EVA, ECB and PVC geomembrane.
Application of LDPE Geomembrane:
---Prevent leakage disposal in waste burying field, waste water, or waste dregs disposing field.
River bank, lake dam, mine remaining, reservoir, tunnel, liquid storage pool(pit, mine)
Preventing leakage of subway, basement, tunnel, holes
Anti-slot leakage in roadbed and other groundsill
The plan direction laying of dam, the vertical direction laying for groundsill, used in the construction fence and waste material field.
Used in seawater or freshwater feed field.
Used in groundsill of road, highway, railway and waterproof layer of swelling clay and wet collapsed loess.
Preventing leakage on rooftop
Specification of LDPE Geomembrane:
Tensile Strength at Break(min) (MD/CN)
Elongation (MD/CD) %
Max 2% Modulus(N/mm)
Carbon Black Content(%)
Elongation at Multiracial (%)
Oxidative Induction time(min)
Standard OIT: 100
High Pressure OIT: 400
Oven aging at 85℃
- Q:Is non-woven composite geomembrane same to geomembrane?
- the mixed application of geotextile and geomembrane reaches the engineering requirements. Firstly, introduce geotextile: Geotextile is a kind of new construction materials in civil engineering, silk or short fiber are paved in nets through equippments and technology, then the needle puncture technology will make fabrics interwoven together, making the fabric standardization, making the fabric soft, full, thick, hard and satisfy the thickness requirements, short fiber geotextile or short fiber geotextile's tear-resistance strength is higher than short fiber. fiber is soft and has certain tear-resistance ability. main function: Filtration, drainage, reinforcement function specification 100 grams per square meter, 800 grams per square meter, it's main material polyester fiber has excellent water permeability, filtration, durability and ability to adapt to deformation, and surface drainage capacity. geomembrane plastic film as seepage-proof base material, the seepage-proof performance of non-woven composite soil engineering impermeable material, two cloths and membranes mainly depends on the seepage-proof performance of plastic film. geomembrane is a kind of flexible material polymeride basic material, high waterproof material proportion, good extensibility,high adaptability to the deformation, corrosion resistance, low temperature resistance, frost resistance.
- Q:What is the operating principle of the vacuum laminating machine?
- The laminating machine must be the plastic packaging machine. The working principle is to insert the materal (or paper) to be plastic coated into the special plastic package, put the material into the plastic packaging machine, melt and solidfy the adhesive of the plastic package by heating and pressing and exhaust the air at the same time. By then plastic packaging is completed.
- Q:How do use geomembrane to prevent sewage seepage?
- Q:What is the difference between the matte screen stick membrane and common film
- The matte stick membrane is different from the common stick membrane. the most common packaging film on the market has matte film and high penetration membrane, the advantages and disadvantages of the two is relative and the arbitrary affixed both according to your own needs and you can choose the two film, matte film is mainly anti fingerprint, when playing games it will not leave fingerprints, the screen looks very clean, but the common film doesn't have anti-fingerprint function, but the definition and perspective is better than matte stick membrane.
- Q:What is the role of the geomembrane?
- The full name of geomembrane is "high density polyethylene", with excellent property of environmental stress cracking resistance, low temperature resistance, aging resistance, corrosion resistance, larger using temperature range(-60--+60) and longer service life for 50 years. It is widely used in anti-seepage projects such as landfill of life waste,solid landfill, sewage treatment plant, artificial lake, and tailings treatment.
- Q:How amny watts is electric heating film?
- Power density of electric heating film itself can be customized when being produced, according to the different situation. Electric heating film is generally 30 cm wide, 50cm wide, 80 cm wide, 100cm wide. Electrothermal film of different specifications can set different power on membrane body per kilometer. The most common electric heating film on market is 220w\ square meters in density. If electrothermal membrane is used for floor heating, you should refer to heating load needed by different areas calculated by HVAC designer according to the building energy saving standards. That is, the amount of power per square kilometer. Strict calculation should refer to the geographical location of the building, the use of buildings, retaining structures (doors and windows, etc.), the height of the building and direction it faces
- Q:Application of geomembrane welding machine
- Q:Where does the smooth surface of seepage-proof geomembrane face?
- You mean the composite geomembrane, right? single membrane is smooth on both sides. Different projects have different orientations.
- Q:How to glue the geomembrane with glue?
- Corner connections of geomembrane generally has two ways; one is using  glue (film thickness is less than 0.8), another is using professional [ac0772] welding machine (film thickness is larger than 0.8). Of course, it depends. The construction site is also very important, if it is concrete  road surface, then corners can be directly connected to the corners, lapping 20 cm or so, paving two layers of concrete directly on the surface. When it comes to pool, the best advice would be heatsealing welding, because it is more reliable. If it is a small area, then we can use geomembrane dedicated glue.
- Q:What's the stick membrane methods of waterproof mobile?
- Phone coaters, waterproof mobile phone stick membrane method, how to clean the phone: before coating, you can use suction head to clean the dust in each gap, and clean the external phone with cleanser. drop the cleanser on the surface of phone, wipe the surface to clean, and clean the external parts Choose fixtures: select the desired size in accordance to each phone's size,(check to ensure no gaps), the fixture can not be too tight so as not to crush the screen (note that the phone screen should be up), please notice all the keys on your phone, holes need to be avoided, can not be covered, avoid impacting the effect of coating, coating can be processed after finishing checking. launching switch: Press the start switch, lights up, wait 3 seconds and machine starts to work, press OFF means to stop working, wait 3 seconds the machine starts to work, time of plating a mobile phone is about 3-4 minutes, the machine stops automatically after finishing coating, wait about 5 seconds air pressure drops, then open the sealed windows.
Geogoods, specializes in production and marketing of Geogrid, Geocell and Enigeering Fiber. Our company has twenty-three sets of professinal equipments for geosynthetics production.
We are one of the world's leading geosynthetics manufacturers. We are working with more than forty countries to maintain long-term partnerships, and won a good reputation around the world
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Russian; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range