Introduction of LDPE Geomembrane:
----Geomembrane including LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, EVA, ECB and PVC geomembrane.
Application of LDPE Geomembrane:
---Prevent leakage disposal in waste burying field, waste water, or waste dregs disposing field.
River bank, lake dam, mine remaining, reservoir, tunnel, liquid storage pool(pit, mine)
Preventing leakage of subway, basement, tunnel, holes
Anti-slot leakage in roadbed and other groundsill
The plan direction laying of dam, the vertical direction laying for groundsill, used in the construction fence and waste material field.
Used in seawater or freshwater feed field.
Used in groundsill of road, highway, railway and waterproof layer of swelling clay and wet collapsed loess.
Preventing leakage on rooftop
Specification of LDPE Geomembrane:
Tensile Strength at Break(min) (MD/CN)
Elongation (MD/CD) %
Max 2% Modulus(N/mm)
Carbon Black Content(%)
Elongation at Multiracial (%)
Oxidative Induction time(min)
Standard OIT: 100
High Pressure OIT: 400
Oven aging at 85℃
- Q:What are the technical points of the lioghtweight foam concrete?
- 1. To clean the surface and ensure that there is no dust and dirt of the grassroots, for smooth, solid, light pressure, does not allow rugged, loose and sand off ash and other defects. 2. To make a good preparation of the materials, the foaming agent, additives, cement and auxiliary materials should be transported to the designated place for storage. 3. It should be leveled according to the design. First, take use of the cement mortar according to 2.5x2.5m to determine the height of the slope. 4. To start the foaming machine to start to work, and then start the host. To sent the cement into the agitator with the help of the conveyor belt/band carrier. And after it is mixed uniform to start the transportation system of foam conveying system and high-pressure pump. And then mix the concrete composite material averagely and transport them to the disignated construction area to cast. 5. According to the requirements of the construction, the professionals will smooth the castin foam concrete. (with help of the smooth floating ruler) Because after it is being smooth, the surface of the foam cement will produce a little air void which will have a bad effect of the surface of the waterproof construction. It is suggested to establish the 70% final set of the casting foam concrete and use the cement mortar to smooth and protect. 6. When the integral casting of foam concrete has reached 4000 square meters and the final set of the concrete has up to 70%( It is generally 25 centigrade and 36 hours). The cut of the dividing joint should be in time. And the width of the dividing joint should be bigger than 4x4m. The the width and depth of cutting of every dividing joint should be calculated by 1/800 telescopic value of the thermal efficiency expansion. The deepth of the width of cutting is 1.5x3.0cm, the elastic sealing material will be sealed in after the cutting.
- Q:What are the uses of geogrids?
- Geogrids play a very important role in road construction, mainly used to reinforce roadbeds and extend life time of the roads. Following is a detailed introduction.
1. Geogrids are mainly used to reinforce soft grounds, roadbeds and abutments, to protect side slopes, in reinforced soil projects and other civil engineering applications including wing walls, retaining walls, etc.
2. Geogrids can protect the railway on soft grounds from settlement and damage.
3. Geogrids can be used in the water conservancy engineerings including risk-removal and reinforcement of reservoirs, dams, canals and reclaiming lands.
4. Geogrids in the bases of airports can improve the bearing capacity of the runways and ensure the safety.
5. Geogrids can also be used in other fields such as mining industry, metallurgy industry and civil engineering including landfills, power stations, ash dams, landscapes and fences.
6. Geogrids can be used to reinforce soft grounds and improve the bearing capacity of the bases.
- Q:How to use electrothermal film?
- 1. first, electrothermal film should set reasonable temperatures. 2. The required voltage of electrothermal film is 220V, the electricity consumption must be ensured to meet the requirements of electrothermal film and the security of external power. (low voltage, decreased heating speed) 3. do not use force to impale or strike the surface that is paved with electrothermal film; 4. the surface temperature of the electrothermal film should be less than 60 degrees, if the temperature is too high, the temperature should be lowered to prevent empyrosis. 5. the electrothermal film can not be soaked in water, water on the ground should be cleaned in time, if the electrothermal film is soaked in water, please stop using immediately, and contact professionals to detect. 6. the heating equipment cannot be added on the ground surface which is paved with electrothermal film equipments. If there is additional equipments, technicists are need. 7. Thermal insulation materials can not be paved in a large area on the ground surface which is paved with electrothermal film equipments, such as: Foam blankets, yoga mats, quilts, carpets that is more than 3mm in terms of thickness, etc. The ground should be ensured of a good heat dissipation environment. 8. the electrothermal film heating equipments should be closed if there is nobody besides them.
- Q:Function introduction of geomembrane welding machine
- whose role is to weld two geomembranes into one, just like welding two metal plates into one.
- Q:Scope of geomembrane
- Zhoutou reservoir dam is core-wall dam: // h, taking the bedrock curtain grouting for vertical seepage-proofing. According to the safety argument and analysis this time of Zhoutou dam: // h, but because of the collapse .hiphotos. Specific location and project quantity see design drawing, originally added the anti-seepage sloping core.97m) .0m elevation (higher than maximum flood level of 0, up to contact surface grouting, in order to solve the leakage weakness plane and dam foundation leakage caused by repeated landslide of dam, in order to solve the upper anti-seepage problem. The top sloping core part use composite geomembrane bedding seepage-proofing.
- Q:What are the construction norms of composite geomembrane?
- The composite geomembrane construction process: One, base surface excavation, two, geomembrane pavement, three. align the welding seams, Four. welding, five. site inspection, Six , repair, seven,reinspection, eight, backfill soil
- Q:What are the functions of computer anti-spy protective film?
- The functions of computer anti-spying protective film: Using special ultramicro shutter optical technology to enable only the users facing the screen to clearly see the contents on the screen, preventing others from spying from two sides of the computer.
- Q:What is geomembrane? What is the role of the geomembrane?
- Q:What is the lacquer membrane?
- the coating construction has the solid state continuous film formed by one or more coating on the substrate material. Typically the film coating is composed by a multi-coating, it is based on the requirements of the object to be coated and the coating determines the amount. it typically includes a primer layer, an intermediate coating and topcoat layer. The membrane coating reflects the effect of the use of paint.
- Q:How to build ponds geomembrane
- After dug from the ground side of the base paste amount, probably in grade 2, to see how much space you use it. after all, the entire covered to hook machine digging a rectangle wider at the pool, order of mud seepage prevention black film, do not let stones or roots are exposed measure the length and width, the amount of the length of .5 meters, buy back, surrounded by a wide base to stay out of the plane out with a cloth measuring tape length and width, and slope manually four weeks to repair a flat bottom.
Geogoods, specializes in production and marketing of Geogrid, Geocell and Enigeering Fiber. Our company has twenty-three sets of professinal equipments for geosynthetics production.
We are one of the world's leading geosynthetics manufacturers. We are working with more than forty countries to maintain long-term partnerships, and won a good reputation around the world
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Russian; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range