Introduction of LDPE Geomembrane:
----Geomembrane including LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, EVA, ECB and PVC geomembrane.
Application of LDPE Geomembrane:
---Prevent leakage disposal in waste burying field, waste water, or waste dregs disposing field.
River bank, lake dam, mine remaining, reservoir, tunnel, liquid storage pool(pit, mine)
Preventing leakage of subway, basement, tunnel, holes
Anti-slot leakage in roadbed and other groundsill
The plan direction laying of dam, the vertical direction laying for groundsill, used in the construction fence and waste material field.
Used in seawater or freshwater feed field.
Used in groundsill of road, highway, railway and waterproof layer of swelling clay and wet collapsed loess.
Preventing leakage on rooftop
Specification of LDPE Geomembrane:
Tensile Strength at Break(min) (MD/CN)
Elongation (MD/CD) %
Max 2% Modulus(N/mm)
Carbon Black Content(%)
Elongation at Multiracial (%)
Oxidative Induction time(min)
Standard OIT: 100
High Pressure OIT: 400
Oven aging at 85℃
- Q:Does computer screen need to stick film?
- There is no need to stick film at all. According to their statement, film can prevent radiation. protect screen. In fact, the laptop doesn't have so much radiation. Radiation including ionizing radiation and nonionizing radiation. Only ionizing radiation does great harm to human body. If preventing radiation, the radiation is everywhere,such as phone, fire, and heat radiation is also radiation. Laptop radiation can be ignored. The rest is to protect the screen.
- Q:Should the plastic film of mattress be removed?
- If it is not removed, the bedding will become easier to fall to the ground and get damp, the air circulation is impeded. It is very unhealthy.
- Q:How no proceed glass film on non-glued electrostatic membrane?
- Non-glued electrostatic membrane has three layers, just like a mobile phone film.Firstly,tear apart the first layer, stick it on the glass and then tear apart the surface film. Keep the middle layer, or only two layers, and tear apart one of them and stick. Then done.
- Q:Is electrothermal film a big consumer of electricity?
- Electrothermal film is very energy saving and comfortable.
- Q:which is more often used between the common membrane and the glass membrane static electricity?
- the glass membrane static electricity is used more often because we should choose from the length of time. if the pasting time is long, then using the static electricity membrane, to avoid the packaging film hard to tear up when the film is in aging. The time is relatively short then using the glue, because the viscosity is good, and firmly pasted.
- Q:Does the blue-ray of mobile phone screen protector have any effect?
- Blue light mobile phone film is a kind of eyesight protective film based on the research and development of blue-ray radiation. Blue mobile phone film use blue block technology to absorpt and transform the blue-ray, which can realize the effective blocking of blue-ray and achieve the goal of protecting eyesight. What is blue light, it is well known that ultraviolet light has a great damage to the eyes, the consumer should know use ultraviolet-proof sunglasses to protect their eyes. So whether the light is harmful to the eyes? Recent researches find that short-wave visible light is purple light and blue light which has great destructive effect to the fundus retina, it is also called "blue light damage phenomenon" in the western ophthalmology. Damaging effects of blue light is a chain reaction, it first cause light-sensitive cell death, and then cause macular degeneration, and then lead to decreased vision or even completely lost. Western population survey: 20% of people has age-related macular degeneration in the age of 65, it has become almost epidemic ophthalmology. Now, the growing popularity of computers, televisions, game consoles and other screen products give us enjoyment and efficience in our work and life, but at the same time, it also deeply hurt the eyes, artificial light "light pollution" it produced has become the leading cause of juvenile myopia. Wear protective glasses can play a good preventive effect when you face the screen.
- Q:What are the construction steps of seepage-proof geomembrane?
- Pave along a certain direction smoothly with proper tension to adapt a small amount of subsidence. 2. set aside 10 cm along the edges of geomembrane, use professional heat-welding welder during welding, and use sack closers to stitch geotextile. 3.as for paved geomembranes edge, oil stains, water, dust and so on can not be found in seams of geomembranes so as not to affect the quality of welding. 4. PE single films on both sides of seams must be adjust well before welding, then reserve a certain with before lapping, and the lapping width is generally 6 to 8 cm which needs to be smooth and wrinkle-free. 5. construction procedures: weld PE film stitch the understratum cloth turn over the cloth and stitch the upper cloth
- Q:Architectural glass film What are the benefits?
- 1, more economical. Both steel and transparent glass or colored glass paste heat reflective film than the replacement of heat-reflective glass to save 50% of the total cost, the remaining cases by analogy, for example: Original ordinary insulating glass were upgraded to a hollow heat-reflective coated glass or hollow Low-E coated glass paste after heat-reflective film or Low-E film. 2, more convenient. The window film is easy to operate, use of time shorter than changing a new window. 3, more environmentally friendly. Replace the window will produce large amounts of construction waste, transport and landfill costs will increase, and the glass film can be used both to heat and safety upgrades. But also to prevent indoor carpet, curtains, fabrics and paint fade, the effective protection of indoor furniture, computers and other office equipment, extending its life. 4, more secure. General insulation film also has some security enhancements, along with the clip (plastic) layer of glass fragments stick holding performance, its safety is better than glass, security professional security film stronger. 5, more healthy. Window film installation gel containing UV (ultraviolet) absorber, can block 98% -99% of UV rays. 6, more light. If you change a hollow glass, plus two glass hollow part of the total weight of the double or more, will greatly increase the building load.
- Q:how to construct the green revetment black geomembrane
- first dig the slope which need to be constructed well and cleaned well, laying geomembrane, on the geomembrane installed Renault pad mounted stone, and complete the construction by sealing.
- Q:What are the characteristics of the ceramic film?
- Characteristics of ceramic membrane: Fiirstly, good chemical stability, can resist alkali and organic solvents; secondly, anti microbial capability is strong, application in biochemistry, medicine, food and other fields; thirdly, high mechanical strength, bear a few tens of atmospheres, and regeneration of the recoil high voltage; fourthly, high temperature resistant, generally can be used at 773k about, up to a maximum of 1073K~1273K; fifthly, aperture distribution is narrow, high efficiency.
Geogoods, specializes in production and marketing of Geogrid, Geocell and Enigeering Fiber. Our company has twenty-three sets of professinal equipments for geosynthetics production.
We are one of the world's leading geosynthetics manufacturers. We are working with more than forty countries to maintain long-term partnerships, and won a good reputation around the world
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Russian; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range