Introduction of LDPE Geomembrane:
----Geomembrane including LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, EVA, ECB and PVC geomembrane.
Application of LDPE Geomembrane:
---Prevent leakage disposal in waste burying field, waste water, or waste dregs disposing field.
River bank, lake dam, mine remaining, reservoir, tunnel, liquid storage pool(pit, mine)
Preventing leakage of subway, basement, tunnel, holes
Anti-slot leakage in roadbed and other groundsill
The plan direction laying of dam, the vertical direction laying for groundsill, used in the construction fence and waste material field.
Used in seawater or freshwater feed field.
Used in groundsill of road, highway, railway and waterproof layer of swelling clay and wet collapsed loess.
Preventing leakage on rooftop
Specification of LDPE Geomembrane:
Tensile Strength at Break(min) (MD/CN)
Elongation (MD/CD) %
Max 2% Modulus(N/mm)
Carbon Black Content(%)
Elongation at Multiracial (%)
Oxidative Induction time(min)
Standard OIT: 100
High Pressure OIT: 400
Oven aging at 85℃
- Q:What is the application of composite waterproofing geomembrane?
- composite geo-membrane: composite geomembrane, composite impermeable membrane)it's divided into one cloth one membrane and two cloths one membrane. pulling-resistance, tear-resistance, bursting and other high physic mechanics performance indicator, the products is high strength, and has good extensibility, large deformation modulus, acid and alkali resistance, errosion resistance, aging-resistance, seepage-proof and other characteristics.
- Q:What's the technical standards of geomembrane?
- The national standards of geomembrane is GB / T17642-2008. Geomembrane 1. longitudinal and transverse breaking strength. 2. Vertical and horizontal elongation corresponding to the standard strength. 3. CBR bursting strength 4. 5 vertical and horizontal tearing strength. 5, hydrostatic pressure resistance. 6. peel strength. 7. vertical penetration index. 8, width deviation, the above technical requirements that confirm to the national standard are national standard geomembrane.
- Q:What's the principle of diaphragm valve?
- Principle: Power drive screw with compressed air to make valve element move up and down and pull mebrane up and down movement to turn it off and on. Features: compact, simple, small, beautiful; switch with guide, smooth motion; little closing moment, long life, ≥30 million times; mebrane compaction can be automatically adjusted for uniform pressure and reliable sealing; install mebrane into valve element through pushing-in method which is easy to replace.
- Q:What if there is water during construction of geomembrane?
- The main role of geomembrane on the road is water insulation, the part higher than the underground water level is isolated by geomembrane, and then backfill and grind, preventing the water through soil capillarity from soaking roadbed filler.
- Q:How to choose the stick membrane for decoration?
- When we stick the insulation film, we always want the better heat insulation, but the lighting of the room should also be considered. If your glass windows is very large and light is too strong, we can select the products that have high insulation, namely products of which the total heat rate is above 70%. If the glass is small and the lighting is normal, you can not just consider high insulation, but translucency should also be taken into account because when it is cloudy, the room becomes relatively dark and you have to opened indoor light sources earlier than usual.We know that a glass film is an energy-saving product, but it will waste energy when you turn on the lights in advance.Products of which the light transmittance is 30% -50% should be used in room that has average lighting.In rooms that have poor lighting and small windows, you should choose models of which transmittance is more than 50%.
- Q:Are geotextiles the equivalent of geomembranes?
- No. Geomembranes are completely waterproof. Geotextiles are always wet.
- Q:Is lectric heating film electric heater electricity-saving
- It depends on two factors, one is the electric heat conversion efficiency, the two is the power. The high the electric heating conversion efficiency, the less electricity it consumes. Well, if we understand this we can analyze whether our household appliances consumes electricity. Power is a fixed value, which is fixed before we buy. For example, we buy a electrothermal film heater whose power is 2000W. This means that the heater consumes 2 kwh of electricity per hour, which is 2 degrees, if it is 1500W, that is 1.5 degrees Electric per hour. The electrothermal conversion efficiency is to consume things unease to know, but we can generally analyze like so: The process of heating is a process that transfers electric energy into heat energy, so we would hope that electrothermal conversion efficiency be higher if we want to get maximum heat. According to the law of conservation of energy, the greatest possibility is 100% conversion. But in fact, the conversion of electric energy into heat energy also includes the conversion into light, (such as small solar heating, which is also luminous in the the moment of heating, a lot of power is converted into the energy we don't need, so the conversion efficiency is low, magnetic energy and other energy. Therefore, in general, the electrothermal conversion efficiency of most heating body is almost the same in the current market, the transfer efficiency of heat body that is not luminous is higher than those giving out lights.
- Q:Is there the parameters of three-dimensional geotechnical drainage board?
- Width: The thickness is 4m: 2mm~8mm 1. When the load is 720kPa, the gradient is 2%, the permeability is 2500m / d, and the flow rate is 13 pm/m. 2. In the bear 1200kPa load creep test after 10,000 hours,it retains more than 60% of the thickness. Three-dimensional three-dimensional drainage network drainage network 3, three ribs water network core carbon black content of not less than 2%, the density of 0.94g / cm3, tensile strength of not less than 36.5kN / m, a melt index of 1.0 g / 10min, a thickness of 7.6mm. 4. The apparent aperture of the non-woven geotextile is about 0.18mm, the water permeability is 0.26 Sec-1, the permeability 0.2cm / sec, the puncture strength 580N, the trapezoidal tear strength of 356 N, holding the tensile strength of 900 N, extended grip strength 50% of the burst strength 2750kPa.
- Q:How many square meters of geomembrane is a group?
- Electric geomembrane detection is generally stipulated that the detection of every 6,000 square meters or 10,000 square meters is not enough, detection quality means everything
- Q:Does computer vision protective film really work?
- Just prevent a certain amount of radiation, but at least healthier than computers without films. Radiation lead to cell abnormal morphology and proliferation, so it is recommended to stick film.
Geogoods, specializes in production and marketing of Geogrid, Geocell and Enigeering Fiber. Our company has twenty-three sets of professinal equipments for geosynthetics production.
We are one of the world's leading geosynthetics manufacturers. We are working with more than forty countries to maintain long-term partnerships, and won a good reputation around the world
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Russian; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range