Introduction of LDPE Geomembrane:
----Geomembrane including LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, EVA, ECB and PVC geomembrane.
Application of LDPE Geomembrane:
---Prevent leakage disposal in waste burying field, waste water, or waste dregs disposing field.
River bank, lake dam, mine remaining, reservoir, tunnel, liquid storage pool(pit, mine)
Preventing leakage of subway, basement, tunnel, holes
Anti-slot leakage in roadbed and other groundsill
The plan direction laying of dam, the vertical direction laying for groundsill, used in the construction fence and waste material field.
Used in seawater or freshwater feed field.
Used in groundsill of road, highway, railway and waterproof layer of swelling clay and wet collapsed loess.
Preventing leakage on rooftop
Specification of LDPE Geomembrane:
Tensile Strength at Break(min) (MD/CN)
Elongation (MD/CD) %
Max 2% Modulus(N/mm)
Carbon Black Content(%)
Elongation at Multiracial (%)
Oxidative Induction time(min)
Standard OIT: 100
High Pressure OIT: 400
Oven aging at 85℃
- Q:What are the technical requirements of permeable geotextile of two fabrics and one membrane?
- These three kinds of materials all belong to the category of geo synthetic materials. According to whether there is a clear latitude and longitude lines, it is divided into non-woven fabric and spun (or woven) fabric. Under normal circumstances, we often use nonwoven geotextile to filter, making water penetrate. However, small soil particles can't penetrate. This method is often used on the back surface of the dam. Prevent water from carrying away the fine particles in soil, thus forming large permeability channel. Woven fabric is often used as reinforcement in the project to increase the strength of the soil in a certain direction. The apperance of geotechnical cloth, especially the appearance of non-woven fabrics is like ordinary cotton (not necessarily accurate). Colors are usually described as white. Also some impurities.
- Q:Does the mobile phone stick the tempered film or ordinary film?
- The tempered film is very good, mainly because it is more durable, which can protect the mobile phone screen, and the quality of the tempered film is very good. Ordinary film is easy to break the phone screen, the protective effect is weak, but also it should be replaced frequently.
- Q:What are the differences between the geomembrane and geotextile?
- Geotextiles, just as its name implies, is made of non-woven fabrics. Mainly used to consolidated subsoil. Geomembrane is made of high density polyethylene, mainly for seepage-proofing. Combination of the two is composite geomembrane, which can be divided into one cloth one membrane and two cloths and one membrane, with stronger anti-seepage property.
- Q:What need to pay attention to when choosing the imported geomembrane?
- What needs to note are uniformity of the thickness, acid and alkali resistance, biodegradability, tensile stress limit and puncture strength.
- Q:What are the advantages of geotextiles?
- They are easy to use. It is hard to block the apertures of geotextiles because the net structure of geotextiles has excellent adaptability and movability. So geotextiles have good water permeability. They can form drainage channels inside the soil mass. Impervious geotextiles have excellent water permeability, filterability and durability. They are widely used to construct railways, highways, stadiums, dams, water conservancy facilities, tunnels, coastal mud flats and for environmental protection.
Geotextiles can be divided into two categories, namely the staple fiber acupuncture non-woven geotextile and film yarn woven geotextile. Geotextiles have excellent breathability, water permeability, acid resistance, alkali resistance, worm resistance and oxidation resistance.
Geotextiles can improve the strength of extension and deformation resistance, efficiently disperse, transfer or resolve the concentrated stress to protect the soil mass from damage of external force. So they can improve the stability of the buildings and the quality of soil mass.
Geotextiles can be divided into three categories according to craft, namely the filament geotextile, woven geotextile and singeing geotextile.
- Q:What's the question need to notice about the construction method of composite geo-membrane?
- Composite geomembrane is divided into a cloth a membrane and two film can be widely used in water conservancy dam, highway, airport, drainage, building, environmental protection and other fields can be up to 6 meters in length, the thickness of the membrane material from 0.2 mm - 0.8 mm protective layer of geotextile from 100 g/m2, 800 g/m2, compared to similar products with same breadth, it has reduced the splicing and speed up the construction progress, but also decreased the hidden trouble caused by improper handling; Compared with the traditional cloth and film isolation, the composite geomembrane has increased the stability of product, save the project time, reduce the engineering cost, comprehensive benefit is obvious; composite geo-membrane is paved in embedment, has long durability, good aging resistance, hydraulic pressure resistance, corrosion resistance, high strength, wearing resistance, low temperature resistance, non-toxic, good drainage function of plane, excellent seepage-proof function; composite geo-membrane has unique thermal insulation, moisturizing, frost prevention and antifreezing function.
- Q:Is the edible vegetable oil of wallpaper good or the basilemma good?
- it is certainly the basilemma, in addition to the above environmental problems there also has a ventilation problem. Although the intention of brushing varnish and basilemma is to prevent mildew, but relatively speaking the breathability of basilemma is better. There is a flavor. Varnish surely has the heavy taste. And if you choose a better basilemma, then the next day there will be no tastes
- Q:how to use wallpaper basilemma
- it is better to use wallpaper treasure, the base of basilemma is too soft, a cut can make the wallpaper broken.
- Q:How to stick glass film and frosted film to the office windows?
- Methods to stick frosted film to the office windows: 1, Clean the place to be pasted, and then wet it with the watering can. 2, Tear the frosted film from the body paper, and stick it to the place where you plan to stick while getting rid of the water and air of it with a magcard or straightedge (You can also stick after spraying some water on the back of the frosted film. If the film is large, do not remove all of the body paper, instead you remove it while sticking). 3. Wipe out the water after sticking.
- Q:What's the method of adhering glass film to the window?
- For adhering glass film to windows, you should be careful at every step, otherwise the film will be crooked or crumpled. 1. Clean the glass. Wash the glass thoroughly to make sure there is no soft flocks, dust or sand on the glass. 2. Cut the glass film according to the size of the glass. 3. After cleaning the glass, spray some water on it. 4. And meanwhile spray some water on the glass film and protective film, and separate the protective film from the glass film. 5. Scrape the water between the glass film and the glass slowly, and trim off the excess glass film at corners.
Geogoods, specializes in production and marketing of Geogrid, Geocell and Enigeering Fiber. Our company has twenty-three sets of professinal equipments for geosynthetics production.
We are one of the world's leading geosynthetics manufacturers. We are working with more than forty countries to maintain long-term partnerships, and won a good reputation around the world
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Russian; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range