Products Specification of Smooth Side LLDPE Geomembrane for Wasterwater Treatment Lagoons
Physical Properties of Smooth Side LLDPE Geomembrane for Wasterwater Treatment Lagoons
Vapor permeation coefficient
Features of Smooth Side LLDPE Geomembrane for Wasterwater Treatment Lagoons
1. All physical factors such as anti-draw, anti-tear, and anti-stab meet the requirement of water works, chemicals, tunnels, and transportation project in most conditions.
2. Good aging, durable performance, and wide temperature range, it can be useful over thirty years on the condition of -60æ«60æ.
3. Anti-stab and fine friction factors.
4. Canker proof, acid and alkali proof, untoxic.
5. Lower cost per unit area, cost is 1/3«1/2 lower than that of PVC film, glass and cloth.
6. Convevient to install and dependable effect.
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:How to separate the non woven fabric from the waterproof board?
- Installation and construction of HDPE geomembrane shall be in accordance with the specific site condition and climatic conditions, properly pre-place 2%-5% extension volume; level surface mounting of base, remove the roots, stones and other sharp objects; trim round internal and external corners with its fillet radius equal to or more than 50cm; welding seam surface must be clean; welding seam should adopt displacement installation to avoid cross-wire welding, T-shape installation is available; using the side ditch anchoring landfill or bead seal installation; welding uses double track thermal melting, monorail hot melt, squeezing welding rod welding; seam take junction width is 10cm-15cm.
- Q:How does geomembrane work?
- Paving first: Considering the decrease of joints and the convenience of construction, select the appropriate width of composite geomembrane with single edge of 10cm spared and neat scrapped edge. The debris on the ground before paving geomembrane shall be clear out, the size of slope cutting site, the flatness and compactness shall be qualified by supervising engineers before pavement. Joint： sweat soldering method is adopted in general.
- Q:What are the advantages of eletromembrane floor heating?
- 1, green and environmental protection, no environmental pollution electrothermal film heating system will not produce soot and dust, which is more in line with the requirements of urban planning, very suitable for the requirements of going green and environmental protection in modern society. 2, warm like the natural sunlight due to the electrothermal film heating system use radiation mode to supply heating, it can bring people warm and comfortable feeling like bathing in the sunlight. Which will not produce dry and hot feeling like that produced by traditional heating system. 3, low temperature operation, safe and reliable The electrothermal film surface will keep running in low temperature during work and the highest temperature will not exceed 60 degrees Celsius, so scald, explosion and fire will not happen. The whole system is connected through parallel mode, running very stable and with high feasibility. 4, can be charged according to households As electrothermal film heating system can sdapy to the needs of a variety of users, so it can be measured according to households, units or floors, etc., which enable users to control the electricity consumption freely.
- Q:What are the differences between reflective paint and reflective membranes?
- Reflecting paint is a novel reflective coating with acrylic acid resin as basic material, which is compounded with retro-reflective materials in the solvent in a certain proportion. The reflection principle is that the light is reflected back to people's sight through the reflective beads, and the reflection is more obvious at night. Reflective membrane is a new reflective material which is a combination of the reflection layer formed by glass beads with special techniques, and PVC, PU and other polymer materials.
- Q:Will it warm up in summer if I use geomembrane to breed ricefield eels? How many pounds per square can geomembrane breed ricefield eel?
- It will affect more or less.
- Q:What are the technical points of the lioghtweight foam concrete?
- 1. To clean the surface and ensure that there is no dust and dirt of the grassroots, for smooth, solid, light pressure, does not allow rugged, loose and sand off ash and other defects. 2. To make a good preparation of the materials, the foaming agent, additives, cement and auxiliary materials should be transported to the designated place for storage. 3. It should be leveled according to the design. First, take use of the cement mortar according to 2.5x2.5m to determine the height of the slope. 4. To start the foaming machine to start to work, and then start the host. To sent the cement into the agitator with the help of the conveyor belt/band carrier. And after it is mixed uniform to start the transportation system of foam conveying system and high-pressure pump. And then mix the concrete composite material averagely and transport them to the disignated construction area to cast. 5. According to the requirements of the construction, the professionals will smooth the castin foam concrete. (with help of the smooth floating ruler) Because after it is being smooth, the surface of the foam cement will produce a little air void which will have a bad effect of the surface of the waterproof construction. It is suggested to establish the 70% final set of the casting foam concrete and use the cement mortar to smooth and protect. 6. When the integral casting of foam concrete has reached 4000 square meters and the final set of the concrete has up to 70%( It is generally 25 centigrade and 36 hours). The cut of the dividing joint should be in time. And the width of the dividing joint should be bigger than 4x4m. The the width and depth of cutting of every dividing joint should be calculated by 1/800 telescopic value of the thermal efficiency expansion. The deepth of the width of cutting is 1.5x3.0cm, the elastic sealing material will be sealed in after the cutting.
- Q:Which is better for watercourse reconstruction, geosynthetic clay liner or composite geo-membrane?
- Q:how to remove the oxidation of the packaging film of aluminium alloy door and window by the sunlight?
- Try using a solution of diluted paint, as well as alcohol and acetone solution (because they are all organic solvents). But I think that the kind of diluted paint would be easy to use. Here we call it releasing the receiving water, it may also be called lacquer thinner.
- Q:What determines the hardness of paint film
- Its physical meaning can be understood as the resistance of the film surface to the action of the other hardness of the larger objects. It can be determined by measuring the ability of the film to resist deformation when a certain mass load is exposed on the surface of the film, (including the ability of deformation caused by collision, indentation or scratching). the test equipment should have damped pendulum hardness, scratch hardness, indentation hardness ,ect..
- Q:What is the material of the installation technology of soft membrane?
- The soft film is with special PVC materials made to ensure that the cadmium. The level of its fire prevention is B1. By a single or multiple cutting forming and high frequency completion of welding, it is to be in accordance with the in field measurements of smallpox shape and size in the factory production and.
"Golden Lion" has advanced production equipment and technology and testing equipment. Our company is a large-scale backbone enterprise with geosynthetic production, scientific research, sales and development. We have 20 sets of the most advanced digital computer controlled production lines in the world, to produce short fiber, filament needle-punched geotextile, geomembrane, composite geomembrane, EVA, HDPE, LDPE waterproofing sheet, single, two-way plastics geogrid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, North America, Eastern Europe, South Asia, Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid;Geocell;Geonet and Geomat;Plastic Safety Fence);Plastics products;Rubber products;Geotextile;Carpet;Compound geomembrane
|Product Price Range