Products Specification of Smooth Side LLDPE Geomembrane for Wasterwater Treatment Lagoons
Physical Properties of Smooth Side LLDPE Geomembrane for Wasterwater Treatment Lagoons
Vapor permeation coefficient
Features of Smooth Side LLDPE Geomembrane for Wasterwater Treatment Lagoons
1. All physical factors such as anti-draw, anti-tear, and anti-stab meet the requirement of water works, chemicals, tunnels, and transportation project in most conditions.
2. Good aging, durable performance, and wide temperature range, it can be useful over thirty years on the condition of -60æ«60æ.
3. Anti-stab and fine friction factors.
4. Canker proof, acid and alkali proof, untoxic.
5. Lower cost per unit area, cost is 1/3«1/2 lower than that of PVC film, glass and cloth.
6. Convevient to install and dependable effect.
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:Which kind of film is preferable for bathroom?
- I do not know whether you want to stick the film on casement window or the sliding door in the bathroom. If it is the glass window, you can stick the decorative film to protect privacy. If it is the sliding door, you should stick the explosion-proof film to prevent the broken glass from harming people. 3M films of United States, CP films and films of Solar Gard all are very good. The explosion proof film is good.
- Q:what's the distinguish between geomembrane and waterproof board?
- Basements and tunnels; tailing dam, rockfill dam; waste storage; construction cofferdam; m2-800g & # 47; channels: Membrane thickness from 0: anti-seepage, isolation purposes, waste water reservoir dam and reservoir area, tunnel anti-seepage lining: Geotechnical dam, highway: 4-6-meter: Two cloth one membrane (both sides of the impermeable membrane are added with protective geotextile) one cloth one membrane (one side of impermeable membrane is added with protective geotextile) width, railroad embankment .8mm protective layer of geotextile from 100g & # 47.2mm - 0; roadbed and other foundation saline control, masonry dam and concrete dam development pressure; leakproof roofing product features; roads, Khouang); dike, reservoir tank (pit; underground; expansive soil and collapsible loess waterproof layer, dam levels impervious blanket, ground vertical impermeable layer
- Q:What are the sticking methods of computer film?
- , first step of film sticking: aim the film marked ① at the screen and pull the ① layer of release liner label, slowly tear a part of this layer, pay attention not to touch the adsorbed layer (middle layer) of the protective film with fingers. Second step of film sticking: aim the adsorbed layer at the screen corner, make sure that the position is aligned, smooth the film carefully while tearing off the backing layer ① release liner. Because present protective film has electrostatic automatic adsorption function, generally it does not need be ironed too much. The action should be slow when sticking the film, and it is recommended to start sticking along the long side of the screen, from point to line, from line to surface successively
- Q:How to tear off the plastic wrap?
- There is a serrated knife on the plastic wrap box! Tighten it in the opposite direction. When there is a hole on the saw blade, it will be torn off easily. If you use stripped-down film roller, stroke it with a single-sided blade and it will be torn off easily.
- Q:What is the difference between nonwoven fabric and geotechnical membrane in Hydraulic Engineering
- Non woven fabric is only used to isolate and partition, and the geotechnical membrane is completely waterproof material, only this point is reflected in the difference between the two.
- Q:What are the features of environmentally friendly geomembrane?
- Geomembrane is a kind of membrane material made of single material and mainly used in geotechnical engineering. Composite geo-membrane is geomembrane composited with other materials. Geomembrane and composite geo-membrane main function is to prevent seepage. Geomembrane quality is relatively easy to control and it is easy to seam weld and has good reliability. Composite geo-membrane has strong damage capability to prevent contact medium and big friction coefficient, with certain hydraulic performance of plane. But it is more difficult to seam weld.
- Q:How many squares are 12 tons of geomembrane?
- It depends on the thickness by 21 m * 4 m, about 100 volumes, piled up about 30
- Q:The difference between geomembrane and the geotextile in construction technology?
- Q:What should pay attention to in the construction of geomembrane?
- The best method is using buried laying. During construction, first of all, level out the base surface with smaller sand or clay, and then pave geomembrane. Don't stretch geomembrane too tightly, both ends embedded in the soil section is corrugated and finally pave a layer of about 10cm transition layer with fine sand or clay on paved geomembrane. Block 20-30cm stone (or concrete precast block) as scour prevention layer. It is better to avoid the stones to hit on geomembrane, and it is better to carry on the construction of the protective layer while pavement of geomembrane.
- Q:Geomembrane and geotextile construction technology
- The construction technology of geomembrane is welding technology, and the construction technology of geotextile is overlapping technology, so they are different. To put it simply
"Golden Lion" has advanced production equipment and technology and testing equipment. Our company is a large-scale backbone enterprise with geosynthetic production, scientific research, sales and development. We have 20 sets of the most advanced digital computer controlled production lines in the world, to produce short fiber, filament needle-punched geotextile, geomembrane, composite geomembrane, EVA, HDPE, LDPE waterproofing sheet, single, two-way plastics geogrid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, North America, Eastern Europe, South Asia, Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid;Geocell;Geonet and Geomat;Plastic Safety Fence);Plastics products;Rubber products;Geotextile;Carpet;Compound geomembrane
|Product Price Range