Mass per unit are g/m2
Thickness of membrane
Tensile at break kN/ m
CBR strength kN
Tear strength kN
Note: According to the specifications of thickness per unit area, the actual specifications in the range of specifications between the adjacent table, according to the interpolation method to calculate the appropriate evaluation indicators; beyond the scope of the table, the assessment indicators to be negotiated by the supply and demand.
Hydrostatic pressure tolerance specification data:
Thickness of membrane
One textile one membrane mm
Two textile one membrane mm
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:What is the specific method of sticking membrane?
- The specific method of gor film sticking. 1,Use auxiliary tools package equipped in GOR reinforced glass film, take out the bag of alcohol and wipe out the besmirch and sweat stain on the phone screen. 2, Use auxiliary tools package equipped in GOR reinforced glass film, take out the wiping rag and wipe out alcohol water. 3, Use the auxiliary tools package equipped in the reinforced glass film, take out dedusting paste and remove tiny hair and dust. 4, Finally, point the reinforced glass film at mobile phone, lightly click or draw in the middle and then GOR reinforced glass film is automatically posted.
- Q:What is the hotfilm electric film?
- The hotfilm electrothermal film is an electrical heating element to directly transfer the electrical energy into thermal energe. Just as the electrical heated tube, the electrical bar, the electric hot plate, the electric heater, the electric cooker, and the induction cooker, it is a component of the big family of the electrical products. But the difference is that the electric film is still a relatively new product in China. The application history of it is only a short period of a decade. And the application areas of it is far less extensive than other electric products. So people's knowledge and understanding has not been very populared.
- Q:It the plastic wrap breathable?
- If the preservative film is breathable, it will not be good in fresh-keeping. There are strict control indicators in the regulations of the breathability PE preservative film according to the national standard. Here there are problems of breathability and tensile strength facing us. For example, the oxygen permeability is stipulated within the range of 7000-20000, while the water permeability is required to be as less as possible.
- Q:Which cell phone membrane that can change color is better?
- For the current cell phone beauty, there are mainly four kinds of material for the cell phone membrane: PP material, PVC material, PET material, and ARM material. For the membrane of PP material, it is quite soft with poor transparency, and can't withstand scratch and wear. It is only resistant to dust. And it is now basically abandoned by consumers for its poor effect. For the membrane of PVC material, it is quite soft and easy to paste. But it is very thick and its transmittance property is not very good. Besides, if the mambrane is torn off, it will leave adhesive residue on the cell phone screen, affecting its appearance. For the membrane of PET material, it has higher light transmission, leaves no adhesive residue after being torn off, and is not prone to arise small bubbles in the middle of the membrane. However, this kind of membrane has higher reflectance, which will make the user unable to see the words on the cell phone screen and easy to leave fingerprints and other traces on the surface of the phone. For the membrane of ARM material, its surface has been treated with the latest technology and it possesses the ability to withstand scratch and wear. And meanwhile, there is no bubble appearing after it is put up. It has good light transmission and leaves no residue at all after being peeled off. Relatively speaking, this kind of membrane can produce the best effect and is the most expensive one.
- Q:What are the requirements of the cusion layer on the geomembrane? Do we need to make construction scheme ?
- You can refer to professional standards of geomembrane applications. The main thing is to ensure that the geomembrane is not damaged during construction, refering to the engineer application standards of geosynthetics. Construction should have a scheme. Cusion layer on the film is generally completed by other civil construction teams. Generally the construction of geomembrane is conducted by the geomembrane manufacturer present market, especially the application standards of geosynthetics in water conservancy industry. Geomembrane is one of the geosynthetics, which is more professional in water conservancy industry. Because geomembrane is used for water-proofing and seepage-proofing.
- Q:What products are hdpe waterproof board and HDPE geomembrane?
- hdpe waterproof board and HDPE geomembrane are anti-seepage film of high density polyethylene.
- Q:Geomembrane seams inspection should use aerate inspection method, what's the length that inspection demands? is there any national standard?
- it's regarded as qualified connection, such as the gas inside the seams leaks along with the gas needle, when examined with microscope ; detecting distance of each section should be about 1.0m, clamping the gas needle, input the air, if there are bubble leaks but without gas leaking, 5m-3, you can use welding gun or adhesive to deal. 5-2Mpa, you can use figer to press gas needle and see whether two seams are flat. 2, the pressure on the testing procedures of geosynthetics should be controled in 0. while pumping, "geosynthetics technical specifications" GB50290-98 geomembrane seam site, there is currently no good methods & # 57350, then a pump with a pressure gage, and a melting point or seams foam edge, etc. time is in about 30s, the gas needle wil pass through a hole between the seams. & # 57350, dotted, after observing more than 30 seconds, put the microscope on the suspicious place; mostly visual & # 57350 under normal circumstances, welding two seams between the torch with welding gun. 1, no wrinkle, no slag, transparent, plug the needle hole with plasticine.
- Q:What are the technical requirements of permeable geotextile of two fabrics and one membrane?
- The indicators of porous composite membrane of two fabrics membrane: breaking strength 5kn, bursting 1.1kn, tearing 0.15kn, stripping 6n/cm or stripping is not found in breaking of base material. 2008 standard gram weight has required that the original standard should be lower than 360g.
- Q:What is the difference between geomembrane and impermeable membrane?
- Geomembrane and impermeable membrane is actually a product, but the name is not the same, impermeable membrane is only in the course of the operation as a seepage from the role, so some people slowly called impermeable membrane
- Q:How many square meters is a batch of geomembrane?
- Geomembrane's batch is defined as production and plan specifications
"Golden Lion" has advanced production equipment and technology and testing equipment. Our company is a large-scale backbone enterprise with geosynthetic production, scientific research, sales and development. We have 20 sets of the most advanced digital computer controlled production lines in the world, to produce short fiber, filament needle-punched geotextile, geomembrane, composite geomembrane, EVA, HDPE, LDPE waterproofing sheet, single, two-way plastics geogrid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, North America, Eastern Europe, South Asia, Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid;Geocell;Geonet and Geomat;Plastic Safety Fence);Plastics products;Rubber products;Geotextile;Carpet;Compound geomembrane
|Product Price Range