Mass per unit are g/m2
Thickness of membrane
Tensile at break kN/ m
CBR strength kN
Tear strength kN
Note: According to the specifications of thickness per unit area, the actual specifications in the range of specifications between the adjacent table, according to the interpolation method to calculate the appropriate evaluation indicators; beyond the scope of the table, the assessment indicators to be negotiated by the supply and demand.
Hydrostatic pressure tolerance specification data:
Thickness of membrane
One textile one membrane mm
Two textile one membrane mm
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:What is the seepage-proof geomembrane?
- Co-extrusion technology is used during the production, the main material of it is high density polyethylene native resin with high quality. It has a low hydraulic permeability and excellent seepage-proof performance. The standard name of HDPE seepage-proof membrane is polyethylene geomembrane, which has a highly efficient molecular density.
- Q:What is the DIY method of sticking the film?
- It depends on what you need. If you need a simple pattern, you can buy the mobile phone shell material; if you need the silk screen pattern with the diamond, you can buy some crystal material, they are pasted on the mobile phone shell in accordance with your own ideas. Some people use the bamboo chopsticks to do the mobile phone shell. There is a lot of methods.
- Q:What is the texture wall film
- the liquid texture paint can have the effect of moisture-proof.
- Q:The fishpond base made of geomembrane should be backfilled what?
- You can backfill clay.
- Q:Speaking of renovation of small dam pond , is it necessary to cover anti-seepage geomembrane in the dam base with soil ? if so, then how thick do we need?
- Yes, of course. we had better ensure that the thickness is insusceptible to stone or other sharp objects. We don't need too thick, 5cm is enough.
- Q:Functions of PVC membrane, characteristics of PVC
- Forming characteristics: 1. It is an amorphous material with small moisture absorption and poor mobility. In order to improve the mobility and prevent the occurrence of bubbles, plastics may be dried in advance. Mold gating system should be thick and short, and the gate section should be large without blind angles. The mold need to be cooled, and coated chrome on the surface. 2. Due to the corrosion and mobility, it is best to use special equipment and mold. All products are required to be added to different types and amounts of additives. 3. It is easy to decompose, and will be more likely to decompose under temperature of 200 degrees and meets steeland copper. And corrosive and pungent gas will escape from it when composition. It has a small temperature range of forming. 4. When using the screw injection nozzle, the aperture should be large to prevent the material is lagged at dead corners. It is best that it has no inserts, and if it has, the inserted parts should be preheated.
- Q:Does geomembrane has the color of grey?
- Polyethylene geomembrane, for example, polyethylene is colorless, but in order to improve the UV resistance of the geomembrane, we usually add carbon black particles, then geomembrane will turn black, and is completely black, after cutting fracture, you will see the complete blackness.Generally, geomembraneare all black. Other colors, such as gray, white, green is formed due to addition of color of coating on black film. There is a certain function, for example, white can reflect lights, drop rising temperature caused by the heat absorption; green film can be used as seal field, more beautiful than a large appearance of darkness.
- Q:What is the adhesive coating method?
- 1. According to the difference of the equipment, the coiling block film mulching can be diveded into the body paper composite film making on the label machine and the body paper film. This is a traditional way of film mulching. In recent years, it has been used in the process of the composite film without backing paper. The linerless composite film, label machine, laminating principle with subleveling paper composite film process basic directions. The non bottom paper film is replaced by the surface smoothness (surface tension) of the self material after the backing paper, the adhesive is adhered to the surface of the base paper, and can also be separated from the surface of the adhesive. BOPP thin film with low surface tension as the material used in the paper. The film with low cost is the most widely used one. 2. The single sheet of paper based on the function of the film and the characteristics of the composite film, sheet of paper adhesive label has two kinds of coating: the coating is coated on the machine. Composite process is: first, in reel BOPP film surface adhesive coating and drying device enable the adhesive solvent, then in composite station will be fed with drum membrane composite, in the hot roller extrusion under the second is, film processing. The pre-coated composite film surface is pre-coated with adhesive, hot melt adhesive type and pressure sensitive type two films. The laminating machine is provided with a heating embossing roller, the film is coated with a single sheet of paper contact, under the action of the hot press roller, the adhesive melts, so that the film with the paper adhesive into one. When the pressure sensitive composite film is used, the heating power can be switched off, and the pressure can only be combined with the pressure.
- Q:What are the applications of geomembrane in roadbed?
- Q:Is there any place seeling the geomembrane of 20 multiplying 20?
- The 20 * 20 should refers to the length and width of the geomembrane.
"Golden Lion" has advanced production equipment and technology and testing equipment. Our company is a large-scale backbone enterprise with geosynthetic production, scientific research, sales and development. We have 20 sets of the most advanced digital computer controlled production lines in the world, to produce short fiber, filament needle-punched geotextile, geomembrane, composite geomembrane, EVA, HDPE, LDPE waterproofing sheet, single, two-way plastics geogrid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, North America, Eastern Europe, South Asia, Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid;Geocell;Geonet and Geomat;Plastic Safety Fence);Plastics products;Rubber products;Geotextile;Carpet;Compound geomembrane
|Product Price Range