HDPE Smooth Geomembranes:
HDPE smooth geomembranes are the preferred products for lining projects requiring low permeability, exceptional chemical and ultraviolet resistance properties, which makes them extremely cost-effective for many applications, such as:
Solid Waste Landfills,
Hazardous Waste Landfills and C & D Landfills
Animal Waste Containment
Concrete Tank Liners
Elongation at Break(TD/MD)%
Strength at Tear(Right-angle Tear)N/mm
Carbon black content/%
Anti-crack F20. H
-70°C Low Temperature Impact Brittle property
Oxidative Inducement Time at 200 °C
FAQ of our geotextile:
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:What are the advantages of membrane switch series?
- Advantages of membrane switch series: Good hand feeling of keyboard, uniform strength, and high precision stroke; You can hear crisp sound during operation, and know clearly about the operational circumstances so as to avoid repetitive operation due to the buffer time of certain equipment; Use temperature can be up to -20~ 80℃. .
- Q:Why HDPE geomembrane(high density polyethylene geomembrane) is the most frequently used impermeable material among artificial synthetic materials?
- Good physical and mechanical properties, high tear strength, strong deformation adaptability, puncture-resistance, anti-aging, UV resistance, oil, salt, acid-base, and corrosion resistance, high and low temperature resistance, non-toxic, as well as long service life. Water proof, good performance in drainage, seepage-proof, and moisture-proof, complete specifications in width, and thickness , low cost, simple construction. You can search Texas Rui geotextile in Materials Engineering Co., Ltd. on Baidu, their geomembrane is good, and the price is very cheap.
- Q:What is the difference between the mica electrothermal film and electric thermal dissipation film?
- 1 saving energy: As the electrothermal film is a facial heating material which has large heat-exchange surface and high electrothermal conversion efficiency (the electrothermal conversion efficiency is above 96% according to the test of the National Thermal Testing Center), the temperature of it rise faster at the same power and power consumption of it is less at equivalent temperature rise. It can save more energy and electricity than traditional electrical heating element. 2, It can be heated fast: The temperature rises fast. It can reach heat balance in a minute and heat indoor air rapidly. 3, far-infrared radiation wave can have the effct of physiotherapy and health care. According to the test run by the national quality supervision and inspection of infrared and industrial electric heating products center, radiation of far infrared wavelength is mainly concentrated in the 4-14UM. This far infrared ray is referred to as "sunlight lifeline", widely applied in the field of health care in foreign countries. When used in health care, the far infrared waves can directly penetrate the skin and subcutaneous tissue and act on blood vessel, nerve endings and lymph tubes, which causes the molecular resonance and hyperthermia, resulting in promoting blood circulation, removing inflammation, relieving pain and enhancing resistance.
- Q:which is good for the eyes, Matte stick membrane or high permeability stick membrane
- High permeable membrane, compared with the matte film, is good for the eyes , but it usually need to pay attention when using the cell phone, the eyes can not said that it won't be hurt with no film or pasting other kinds of film, pay attention to the time and the way of playing mobile phone, I think it is still very good.
- Q:Can the glass film insulate the sound?
- It is without the sound insulation effect, and can play to reduce the efficacy of ultraviolet and heat insulation!
- Q:What are the reasons for the damage of geomembrane?
- Geomembrane damage ratio field bottom damage lay and cover drainage gravel / sand protection reach up to 97% geomembrane defect wasteyard construction cost conventional quality assurance (CQA) program are more concerned about the welding quality the whole area of seepage-proof geomembrane conduct necessary detection table data and quote and analysis geomembrane construction quality assurance should focus on key impervious barrier leakage locations prospection and electrical leakage locations detection to ensure the quality of anti-seepage engineering is more efficient and more economical means
- Q:does the skylight of the car stick membrane?
- the function of the skylight sticking membrane is very small. Skylight is generally tinted glass, basically it can be separated from some of the ultraviolet light. The skylight is usually opened, if you feel the sun too shining you can pull on the visor, so I think sticking membrane has little effect. I recommended sticking the front files film, not to affect the lighting as far as possible .
- Q:Which application fields is HDPE geomembrane chiefly suitable for?
- HDPE geomembrane is mainly suitable for the moisture and leakage of highways and channels.
- Q:What are the characteristics of the three layers of protective film of PET film?
- Characteristics of three layers of protective film of PET film: 1. It can effectively prevent abrasion and scratch on the screen of notebook computer; 2, Anti-static surface prevents accumulation of dust with strong antifouling performance, and it can be wiped by a soft cloth; 3, Direct contact is not easy to leave fingerprints; 4, Special resistance to radiation, reflection and glare, eliminating 98% of ambient light reflection, and it has certain eye protection function;
- Q:How to distinguish the AR coated glass and AF coated glass?
- If seeing from the role, it can also be distinguished. The AR coating is mainly to increase the glass transmittance and reduce the reflectivity of glass; and AF coating can glass surface is hydrophobic, when water droplets on the surface of the glass is not easy to spread, can according to the droplet forming judgment is what film plating.
"Great Helper" is the professional manufacturer of Geosynthetics, integrating research, development, manufacture, sale and service. We specializes in producing Polyester filament spunbond and needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polyester and polypropylene short fiber needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polypropylene filament woven geotextile,Poypropylene flat silk woven geotextile,Polypropylene short fiber,HDPE/LDPE/EVA/PVC/TPO geomembranes, compound geomembranes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, Oceania, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid,Geocell,Geonet and Geomat,Plastic Safety Fence)
|Product Price Range