HDPE Smooth Geomembranes:
HDPE smooth geomembranes are the preferred products for lining projects requiring low permeability, exceptional chemical and ultraviolet resistance properties, which makes them extremely cost-effective for many applications, such as:
Solid Waste Landfills,
Hazardous Waste Landfills and C & D Landfills
Animal Waste Containment
Concrete Tank Liners
Elongation at Break(TD/MD)%
Strength at Tear(Right-angle Tear)N/mm
Carbon black content/%
Anti-crack F20. H
-70°C Low Temperature Impact Brittle property
Oxidative Inducement Time at 200 °C
FAQ of our geotextile:
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:What are the main usages and applications of high density polyethylene film (HDPE) in refuse landfill?
- At the same time it can be used for the middle cover, fly eradication and deodorization. HDPE geomembrane is the core of urban household refuse landfill anti-seepage materials.
- Q:How to use the circulating water wet film humidifier?
- .Wet film humidifier is mainly composed of wet film. The core components of the humidification system is Celdek, a evaporated medium. Its material is made by mixing special chemical raw materials and plant fiber or glass fiber and of good moisture absorption and wet stiffness. The principle of humidification by wet film: When the water in the tank is transported to the top of the humidifier, the water is sprayed evenly on the top of the wet film. The water will penetrate the wet film material and flow down, wetting the all the layers inside the wet film and absorbed by the wet film material. In this way, a evem water film is formed. When the dry winds go through wet film material, dry air will largely contact with the moist wet film so as to creat greate water evaporation. A large number of water molecules are carried into the space that needs humidification by wind, increasing humidity and thereby achieving the purpose of humidification. Currently there are four kinds of materials for wet film humidifier, namely, the organic wet film, inorganic glass fiber wet film, metal aluminium alloy wet film and metal stainless steel wet film.
- Q:Which kind of geomembrane that is specially used for impounding reservoir is the best?
- There is no brand that is more famous. I suggest you to compare different stores in the local building materials market. The price of this film in normally twenty yuan a square. At present, the plastic films that are used for preventing water seepage are polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene (PE) and EVA (ethylene/ vinyl acetate copolymer). ECB (ethylene vinyl acetate modified asphalt blending geomembrane)is used in tunnels. It is a kind of high polymer chemical flexible material and it has smaller proportion, good extensibility, high adaptability to the deformation, corrosion resistance, low temperature resistance and frost resistance.
- Q:What is the coated glass stick membrane?
- Coated glass is cheap, but the function of which is not as much as that of film glass. Coated glass not only can protect privacy, but film glass not only can protect privacy but also has functions of heat insulation, anti-explosion, ultraviolet rejection (Heat insulation function can play an air-conditioning role which saves on electricity bills. Anti-explosion function can prevent broken glass from hurting families for it will stick together when the glass is broken and splashed. Ultraviolet rejection function can protect our skin, and prevent furniture and curtains from fading). On the other hand, stick membrane can play a decorative role, there is no glare when seeing through glass with stick membrane (there is eye strain and glare when seeing through glass with no stick membrane). While the film glass is not like that.
- Q:What exactly is the geomembrane? What are the applications?
- At the same time, alkali and salt corrosion, long service life; and non-woven fabric is also a kind of high-molecule short fiber chemical material. Geomembrane construction site its main mechanism is to use imperviousness of plastic film to cut off earth dam leakage passage, not only increases the tensile strength and anti-puncture ability of plastic film. They have good corrosion resistance to bacteria and chemical action, which is conducive to the stability of composite geomembrane and protective layer, with high tensile strength and extensibility, bearing the hydraulic pressure and adapting to dam deformation with its large tensile strength and ductility, increasing the friction coefficient of the contact surface. And due to the roughness of the non-woven surface, geomembrane construction site its main mechanism is to use imperviousness of plastic film to cut off earth dam leakage passage; and non-woven fabric is also a kind of high-molecule short fiber chemical material, bearing the hydraulic pressure and adapting to dam deformation with its large tensile strength and ductility, through needle punching or hot sticking forming, it is combined with plastic film, used in the dark place, not afraid of acid
- Q:How to choose the geomembrane?
- You should try to choose imported geomembrane. The domestic geomembrane all uses reused materials, which has a great impact on the life of the geotechnical membrane. The materials and production process control of the geomembrane are much better. The geomembrane of Canadian Soma (Solmax) which is the largest geotechnical membrane manufacturers all over the world. You can go online to search it.
- Q:how to use the wall poster transfer membrane?
- The following is the answer for the question how to use the wall poster transfer membrane inquire tearing down directly and pasted it. instant paste is also called self-adhesion label material, it is a composite material which use the paper and the membrane or special material as the surface material, the back coated with the adhesive and the silicon coated as the protective paper as the bottom paper. instant paste is also called self-adhesion label material, it is a composite material which use the paper and the membrane or special material as the surface material, the back coated with the adhesive and the silicon coated as the protective paper as the bottom paper. Due to there are a variety of coating techniques, resulting in sticky material formed with different grades, the current direction of development from the traditional roll coating, blade coating to the high pressure casting coating direction development in order to ensure maximum uniform coating sensual, avoid generating bubbles and pinholes, coating quality assurance,
- Q:How to put up membrane on the laptop?
- For the laptop protective film pasting, after wiping the screen clean with a cotton cloth, you can first peel off a corner of the protective film, and aligh the corner with a corner of the screen and paste it well. Peel off the film slowly and paste the film bit by bit with the cotton cloth in the hand. In the process of pasting, you should be careful not to let the air go into the space between the film and the screen. After pasting is finished finally, wipe the whole screen parallelly and it is done.
- Q:EEB film uses.
- EEB film is divided according to their functions and applications into three categories: EEB film, security film and interior membrane. EEB film suggests that it is used in residential, office buildings, commercial buildings and other architectural glass doors and windows, glass curtain wall, through solar control, improve the indoor environment, reduce cooling energy consumption for heating, so as to achieve energy-saving effect of the glass film.
- Q:What is the material of the decorative film ?
"Great Helper" is the professional manufacturer of Geosynthetics, integrating research, development, manufacture, sale and service. We specializes in producing Polyester filament spunbond and needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polyester and polypropylene short fiber needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polypropylene filament woven geotextile,Poypropylene flat silk woven geotextile,Polypropylene short fiber,HDPE/LDPE/EVA/PVC/TPO geomembranes, compound geomembranes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, Oceania, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid,Geocell,Geonet and Geomat,Plastic Safety Fence)
|Product Price Range