HDPE Smooth Geomembranes:
HDPE smooth geomembranes are the preferred products for lining projects requiring low permeability, exceptional chemical and ultraviolet resistance properties, which makes them extremely cost-effective for many applications, such as:
Solid Waste Landfills,
Hazardous Waste Landfills and C & D Landfills
Animal Waste Containment
Concrete Tank Liners
Elongation at Break(TD/MD)%
Strength at Tear(Right-angle Tear)N/mm
Carbon black content/%
Anti-crack F20. H
-70°C Low Temperature Impact Brittle property
Oxidative Inducement Time at 200 °C
FAQ of our geotextile:
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:What are the specifications of PE winding film?
- Winding films are generally customized according to the requirements of customers, and the weight of the inside core is also put according to customers' requirements, usually weighted 10-15 per kg. As for the weight of winding film, some sellers take the weight of the inside core into account, some sellers don't. So when buying you have to figure out whether the core weight is removed.
- Q:What are the differences between the geomembrane and the geotextile?
- The geomembraneis is impermeable material made of plastic film as anti-seepage material, and composites with non woven fabric. Its anti-seepage property mainly depends on the anti-seepage property of plastic film. At present, the domestic and foreign anti-seepage plastic films mainly include polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and polyethylene (PE) and EVA (ethylene / vinyl acetate copolymer), design of the tunnel also used ECB (blending geomembrane of ethylene-acetic acid-ethylene modified asphalt), which is a kind of macromolecular chemistry of flexible material, and it features a smaller proportion, good extensibility, high adaptation to the deformation, corrosion resistance, low temperature resistance, and good frost resistance. The geotextileis a permeable composite material made of synthetic fibers, which are made by needling or knitting; its physical structure is multi-layer cloth membrane. Finished products are cloth-shaped, the general width is 4-6 meters, length is 50-100 meters. The geotextile is divided into woven geotextile and non-woven geotextile. The geotextile has the characteristics of excellent filtration, drainage, isolation, reinforcement and protection, with light weight, high tensile strength, good permeability, high temperature resistance, freezing resistance, aging resistance and corrosion resistance.
- Q:what is the difference of wallpaper crystal clear film?
- Crystal color film, is an upgraded version of traditional wallpaper, which has more stable performance, no fuzz, no peeling, no fading, no blistering, no edge wrapping, corrosion-resistant, scratch resistant, a super sticky adhesive, energy environmental protection, EU environmental standards,and it can be widely used in floors, walls, doors, windows, appliances, furniture and other aspects, with a thousand kinds of different colors, patterns and textures, bright colors, simple construction, not shovel the wall, not ground-breaking, no construction dust , just paste it easy, surface stains, and rub to a non-destructive effects. It is a new fashion environmentally friendly decorative materials
- Q:What are the requirements of using the new geosynthetics?
- 1. In terms of reinforcement, the geogrid should be considered first. 2. The geosynthetics should not be laid directly on the surface of the original foundation. 3. When laying the geotextile material, it should be perpendicular to the axis of the road.
- Q:How does geomembrane work?
- Paving first: Considering the decrease of joints and the convenience of construction, select the appropriate width of composite geomembrane with single edge of 10cm spared and neat scrapped edge. The debris on the ground before paving geomembrane shall be clear out, the size of slope cutting site, the flatness and compactness shall be qualified by supervising engineers before pavement. Joint： sweat soldering method is adopted in general.
- Q:Does the lower geotextile of composite geomembrane need seaming?
- In general, it does not need to seam (extending and folding together is ok). You only need to weld the geomembrane and seam the upper geotextile with handheld sewing machine. Geotextile is used as a protective layer of geomembrane to protect the impervious layer from being damaged. In order to reduce the ultraviolet radiation and increase the anti aging performance, you'd better use buried laying method. During construction, first, level cardinal plane with small sand or clay, then pave. Do not stretch too tight when paving. Both ends buried in soil is corrugated. Finally, pave a transition layer of about 10cm with fine sand or clay on two cloths and one membrane and build scour prevention layer with 20-30cm stone (or precast concrete block). In construction, you'd better build the packaging layer while paving membrane edge to try to avoid the stones hit directly on it. The connection between two cloths and one membrane and surrounding structures should be anchored by expansion bolt and steel plate depression bar, painted with emulsified asphalt (2mm thick) to stick and prevent leakage. Construction joint treatment is a key process, which directly affects the anti-seepage effect. General joint methods are: ① lap: lap width should be larger than 15cm; ② hot welding: suitable for thicker geomembrane substrates, and lap width of weld should be not less than 5cm.
- Q:what's the paving method of composite geo-membrane?
- Geomembrane pavement is divided into channal bottom paving and slope paving two sections. pavement method: Horizontally roll along the channel axis direction. Slope pavement, after qualified acceptance of slope, rool it along the slope axis direction, the joint with the channal bottom composite geo-membrane uses t-shape connection.
- Q:are Polypropylene composite geotextie and polyethylene composite geotextile geomembrane the same?
- Geotextile geomembrane should meet the engineering requirements. First introduce geotextile: Geotextile provisions stated new types of construction materials for building projects, by wire or staple fiber through the same equipment layout of the mesh and then by acupuncture and other technology to make the fibers intertwined with each other from the entanglement, normalizing fabric so that the fabric is soft, plump ., thick, stiff and thickness meets the requirements. according to short silk spinning silk or spinning geotextile or geotextile tensile strength higher than the wiring soft short silk fiber with tear resistance . major role: Filtration, drainage, reinforcement action specification 100 grams 800 grams per square meter per square meter main material of polyester fiber having excellent water permeability, filtration, durability and ability to adapt with a deformable surface drainage capacity geomembrane plastic film as a impermeable substrate and spinning cloth composite geotextile material impermeable membrane impermeable fabric two cloth membrane performance depends on impermeable plastic film performance geomembrane kinds of flexible high polymer material proportion of the basic raw material waterproof barrier materials than the extension of the strong deformation capacity to adapt to the high corrosion resistance low frost resistance
- Q:The applied range of HDPE geomembrane
- Refuse landfills, sewage disposal plants, power plant tail slag processing, chemical plants, fertilizer plants, sugar mills sewage and tailings treatment, non-ferrous metallurgy, sulfuric acid tank, tailings disposal, subways, basements, tunnels, roof lining and other special circumstances impermeable (special); reservoirs, canals, dams, laying horizontal impervious, impermeable vertical laying; seawater, freshwater, farms seepage.
- Q:It the plastic wrap breathable?
- If the preservative film is breathable, it will not be good in fresh-keeping. There are strict control indicators in the regulations of the breathability PE preservative film according to the national standard. Here there are problems of breathability and tensile strength facing us. For example, the oxygen permeability is stipulated within the range of 7000-20000, while the water permeability is required to be as less as possible.
"Great Helper" is the professional manufacturer of Geosynthetics, integrating research, development, manufacture, sale and service. We specializes in producing Polyester filament spunbond and needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polyester and polypropylene short fiber needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polypropylene filament woven geotextile,Poypropylene flat silk woven geotextile,Polypropylene short fiber,HDPE/LDPE/EVA/PVC/TPO geomembranes, compound geomembranes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, Oceania, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid,Geocell,Geonet and Geomat,Plastic Safety Fence)
|Product Price Range