HDPE Smooth Geomembranes:
HDPE smooth geomembranes are the preferred products for lining projects requiring low permeability, exceptional chemical and ultraviolet resistance properties, which makes them extremely cost-effective for many applications, such as:
Solid Waste Landfills,
Hazardous Waste Landfills and C & D Landfills
Animal Waste Containment
Concrete Tank Liners
Elongation at Break(TD/MD)%
Strength at Tear(Right-angle Tear)N/mm
Carbon black content/%
Anti-crack F20. H
-70°C Low Temperature Impact Brittle property
Oxidative Inducement Time at 200 °C
FAQ of our geotextile:
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:how does the switching power thick film circuit work?
- 1.STR-53041 is a thick film ICs for TV power switching circuit consists of two NPN type transistor and a PNP transistor and a regulator and a number of resistors in five ends .STR-53041 devices .3 termination power input terminal 4 of the common ground terminal, the second end of the feedback terminal, one end of the sampling signal input, the TV using the 5 'end idle. 2.TR1 oscillation transistor is NPN type, it and P B winding and a feedback winding of the transformer T form a feedback oscillator circuit .TR2 are NPN type transistor and the regulator ZD constitute sampling comparison circuit provided by the comparison voltage .TR3 transformer T D windings are PNP transistors constituting the sampling signal current amplifier circuit for driving the oscillating tube, perform pulse width modulation circuit output voltage amplitude stability. 3.STR53041 natural oscillation frequency is lower than the TV line frequency, it is subject to the line frequency flyback transformer FBT came forward driving pulse synchronization work 15.75KH. to eliminate the image appears horizontal frequency interference.
- Q:How do use geomembrane to prevent sewage seepage?
- Q:what's the principle of composite geo-membrane protecting impervious barrier?
- according to the design requirements
- Q:Soft film smallpox box film how to make?
- Production: To use the acrylic boards, plastic sheeting, or other insulating material, i often take use of the double layer 2.5mm black aluminum plate. First, to carve the words you need with the single-sided adhesive paper. Then paste it on sided adhesive paper, and penetrate a drill or hole with the help of electric drill or carving machine(The pitch is according to the size of the word, the general interval is 10-15mm). !
- Q:Who need the national standards of geomembrane?
- Ha ha, service of manager Zhang is perfect.
- Q:New national standard for polyethylene geomembrane
- GB / T-1998 Geosynthetics Polyethylene Geomembrane GBT-1998 Geosynthetics Polyethylene Geomembrane This standard specifies the classification and naming of polyethylene geomembranes, technical requirements, test methods, inspection rules, marking, packaging, transportation and Storage. This standard applies to polyethylene resin, ethylene copolymer as raw materials to add all kinds of additives produced by the polyethylene geomembrane.
- Q:How to measure the thickness of the paint film?
- The agnetic thickness measurement method can be used to measure the magnetic metal matrix: The thickness of the non magnetic coatings on steel, iron and nickel: Zinc, chromium, paint, electrophoresis, enamel, rubber, powder, enamel, coating, etc.) B. To use the eddy current thickness measuring method and nondestructive measurement of non magnetic metal (such as: Aluminum, copper, stainless steel) on non conductive coating thickness (such as: paint, powder, plastic, rubber, enamel, enamel, coating, etc.)
- Q:Application of seepage-proof geomembranes
- stadiums, hydraulic structures, protection, lining of sewage conduits and so on) 4. gardens (artificial lakes, leaking stoppage, reinforcement, the seepage-proof control of oil tanks in gas station, tunnels, sewage treatment plants://f, and vertical core walls. 7. transportation facilities (road reinforcement, sanitation such as domestic waste landfill sites, sea cucumber revetment, etc. 10. salt industry salt crystallization pools, revetments, the seepage-proof control of roof gardens, dams, salt pond plastic straw membranes) knitted composite reinforced waterproof geotextile has a excellent water resistance performance. salt membrane, land reclamation, golf course ponds bottom linings, underground projects of buildings, drinking water tanks and environmental protection projects, refinery, ashery, planted roofs, dissolving tanks, heap leaching tanks, the seepage-proof control of durable culverts ) 8. agriculture (reservoirs, halogen pool caps, lining of shrimp ponds, industry, impounding reservoirs, revetments and so on) 3. municipal engineering (subways, twice linings and so on) 6. mining industry(washing pools, chemical reaction pools, coastal mud flats, seepage proofing for irrigation systems) 9. aquaculture industry(intensification, lining of settling ponds: //f , fishponds, settling ponds, seepage-proofing of ditches, the water- and moisture-proof control of afforesting lawn etc.) 5. petrochemical industry (chemical plants. It also can be widely used in railways. 2. water conservancy (such as rivers and lakes, the seepage-proof control of reservoirs and dams, factory-like culture ponds, watercourses, storage yards, power plant regulating reservoirs.
- Q:Urban Construction sponge filament geotextile hdpe geomembrane and other geotechnical materials contributed.
- The so-called sponge City said let the city with a sponge-like rain water to prevent waterlogging arid climate then spit drought mitigation rain water through a sponge urban construction system for infiltration, detention storage, purification, with the remaining portion of the outer row of wire sponge geotextile seepage from the city, HDPE geomembrane drainage action is needed to completely prevent water seepage from the water reservoir.
- Q:Why apply HDPE geomembrane into anti-seepage project in the cesspit?
"Great Helper" is the professional manufacturer of Geosynthetics, integrating research, development, manufacture, sale and service. We specializes in producing Polyester filament spunbond and needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polyester and polypropylene short fiber needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polypropylene filament woven geotextile,Poypropylene flat silk woven geotextile,Polypropylene short fiber,HDPE/LDPE/EVA/PVC/TPO geomembranes, compound geomembranes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, Oceania, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid,Geocell,Geonet and Geomat,Plastic Safety Fence)
|Product Price Range