HDPE Smooth Geomembranes:
HDPE smooth geomembranes are the preferred products for lining projects requiring low permeability, exceptional chemical and ultraviolet resistance properties, which makes them extremely cost-effective for many applications, such as:
Solid Waste Landfills,
Hazardous Waste Landfills and C & D Landfills
Animal Waste Containment
Concrete Tank Liners
Elongation at Break(TD/MD)%
Strength at Tear(Right-angle Tear)N/mm
Carbon black content/%
Anti-crack F20. H
-70°C Low Temperature Impact Brittle property
Oxidative Inducement Time at 200 °C
FAQ of our geotextile:
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:is the graphite electrothermal film useful?
- Graphite electrothermal film is quite good. Its product advantages are as follows: 1, non resistance surface heating is more security, the surface wrapped with epoxy resin is not afraid of water leakage or electric leakage, far infrared radiation heating is more comfortable and more healthy. 2, it is relatively safe, long fiber floor heating is placed under the floor in wire.
- Q:What are the main usages and applications of high density polyethylene film (HDPE) in refuse landfill?
- At the same time it can be used for the middle cover, fly eradication and deodorization. HDPE geomembrane is the core of urban household refuse landfill anti-seepage materials.
- Q:The installation method of soft film ceiling.
- A. The installation method of the PVC corner. 1.To install the PVC bracket supports where the soft film is needed (The supporting objects can be wood beam, aluminum alloy, stainless steel or other things.) 2. Then put the PVC keel angle...
- Q:Does computer monitor need to stick screen protecting film?
- No, it is ridiculous to say that the film is radiation protection. What film can prevent light radiation? Unless the lead metal. What do you still look at? Ordinary film not only can not reduce radiation, instead, the film itself is plastic synthetic product which is radioactive. General film is mainly used for protecting the screen, preventing scratches and dust, but affecting the appearance. And now there are many hard screen which is not necessary to stick film. You can check your screen to see whether it is hard or soft, namely is there water wave when you pressing the screen, if there is water wave, it is soft, which can either stick film or not, but the hard screen is not necessary to stick film.
- Q:Is non-woven composite geomembrane same to geomembrane?
- the mixed application of geotextile and geomembrane reaches the engineering requirements. Firstly, introduce geotextile: Geotextile is a kind of new construction materials in civil engineering, silk or short fiber are paved in nets through equippments and technology, then the needle puncture technology will make fabrics interwoven together, making the fabric standardization, making the fabric soft, full, thick, hard and satisfy the thickness requirements, short fiber geotextile or short fiber geotextile's tear-resistance strength is higher than short fiber. fiber is soft and has certain tear-resistance ability. main function: Filtration, drainage, reinforcement function specification 100 grams per square meter, 800 grams per square meter, it's main material polyester fiber has excellent water permeability, filtration, durability and ability to adapt to deformation, and surface drainage capacity. geomembrane plastic film as seepage-proof base material, the seepage-proof performance of non-woven composite soil engineering impermeable material, two cloths and membranes mainly depends on the seepage-proof performance of plastic film. geomembrane is a kind of flexible material polymeride basic material, high waterproof material proportion, good extensibility,high adaptability to the deformation, corrosion resistance, low temperature resistance, frost resistance.
- Q:How to stick membrane on the cabinet?
- First of all, clean the surface of the cabinet. The 75%vol medicinal alcohol is recommended because it is easy to clean and dries rapidly. Then measure the size of the area where you want to stick membrane and tailor the membrane you bought according to the size. To avoid waste, a draft is recommended. Finally, stick the membrane from up to down gradually and check at all times to prevent the membrane from being slantways stuck. It is really a great trouble to deal with the membrane slantways stuck.
- Q:how to remove the oxidation of the packaging film of aluminium alloy door and window by the sunlight?
- first, you look at the aluminum whether it is oxide or not, and the sprayed color lost or not, if not clear, using hot water and adding a little Mr. Muscle, the rag should be a little rough, do not use strong things to wipe, the time should be longer and it may be spent a little time, which can be restored to their original state. If the color is fading, or oxidized , it will have trouble, and it is necessary to use a steel ball, but the appearance will be ruined!
- Q:What should be paid attention to when installing electrothermal film?
- Do not worry about security of electric floor heating, it has done inspection through 4000V high voltage, household voltage is only about 220V, heating element has double-layer protection
- Q:What is the soft membrane?
- Soft membrane ceiling——was established in 19th century in Switzerland, then was researched and improved by Mr French farmland SCHERRER (Ferrand. Driscoll) in 1967 and successfully extended to the European and American soft membrane ceiling market, thus, soft membrane ceiling has increasingly become the top choice of suspended ceiling materials.
Soft membrane is made of special polyvinyl chloride ethylene material, 0.18 - 0.2 mm,weigning 180 ~ 320 g per square meter, and its fire prevention level is B1 level.
Soft membrane is shaped by one or more cutting and finished by high frequency welding.
Soft membrane is made in the factory after measuring the size of ceiling.
Size stability of soft membrane is at -15 degrees to 45 degrees celsius.
Transparent membrane ceiling can cooperate with various lighting systems (such as neon lights, fluorescent lights, LED lights) to create a dreamy, shadowless indoor lighting effects.
At the same time, it abandoned the heaviness of glass or organic glass, danger and small pieces assembly and other shortcomings, and has gradually become a new decorative highlights.
- Q:How to remove the glass film
- Tear off the hair when it is heated by the hair drier.
"Great Helper" is the professional manufacturer of Geosynthetics, integrating research, development, manufacture, sale and service. We specializes in producing Polyester filament spunbond and needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polyester and polypropylene short fiber needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polypropylene filament woven geotextile,Poypropylene flat silk woven geotextile,Polypropylene short fiber,HDPE/LDPE/EVA/PVC/TPO geomembranes, compound geomembranes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, Oceania, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid,Geocell,Geonet and Geomat,Plastic Safety Fence)
|Product Price Range