HDPE Smooth Geomembranes:
HDPE smooth geomembranes are the preferred products for lining projects requiring low permeability, exceptional chemical and ultraviolet resistance properties, which makes them extremely cost-effective for many applications, such as:
Solid Waste Landfills,
Hazardous Waste Landfills and C & D Landfills
Animal Waste Containment
Concrete Tank Liners
Elongation at Break(TD/MD)%
Strength at Tear(Right-angle Tear)N/mm
Carbon black content/%
Anti-crack F20. H
-70°C Low Temperature Impact Brittle property
Oxidative Inducement Time at 200 °C
FAQ of our geotextile:
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:The concept of HDPE geomembrane
- PE has excellent resistance to most living goods and industrial chemicals, relatively large use temperature range (-60---+60) and long service life (50 years). It is aging-resistant and can be used in artificial lake seepage proof.
- Q:Is HDPE geomembrane the same as polyethylene polypropylene fiber?
- Of course it isn't. They are totally different products. HDPE geomembrane, also known as high density polyethylene,is a single-layered plastic sheet, mainly used for the anti-seepage projects, such as refuse landfills, tailings treatment plants, sewage treatment tanks, etc. Polyethylene polypropylene fiber is a multi-layered composite waterproofing membrane, and its raw materials are PP non-woven fabric and polyethylene. It is mainly used in moistureproof and waterproof projects, such as roof, wall, toilet, basement, refregeration house, bridge, pool, underground pipeline, etc. These two products are of different raw materials, molecular structures and use. Therefore, they are not the same.
- Q:How to distinguish the quality of HDPE geomembrane?
- Orddinary people will find it very hard to distinguish its quality. You need to seek help form some authorized institutions to test the engineering data. Guodu building material testing center is an authorized HDPE geomembrane test institution. All the geomembrane used in international big projects is tested here.
- Q:Landfill final cover system uses geomembranes (HDPE high-density polyethylene film). It has advantages and disadvantages.
- at present, HDPE membrane is used to make closure material. HDPE film is anti piercing and anti aging. It is protective for it is of high density. the disadvantage is higher cost, easy aging in when exposed to sunlight, so it need covering by soil or geotextile.
- Q:High density polyethylene root-resistant geomembrane
- High density polyvinyl chloride root puncture resistant geomembrane, aslo called high density PVC root resistant membrane, is a kind of geomembrane which has good seepage-proof effect and good resistance to puncture as well. High density PVC root resistant membrane, with good flexibility and puncture resistance, can be used in a variety of complex construction environment. The width of common High density PVC root resistant membrane in current market is 2m. You can use dedicated welding machine when paving a large area of high density PVC root resistant membrane. Besides, the high density polyethylene root puncture resistant geomembrane in market is also called HDPE root resistant membrane which has better anti-seepage effect, anti-puncture ability and longer service life than High density polyvinyl chloride root puncture resistant geomembrane. It is also cheaper than High density polyvinyl chloride root puncture resistant geomembrane so it can completely replace High density polyvinyl chloride root puncture resistant geomembrane. The width of high density polyethylene root acupuncture resistant geomembrane in current market is 8m, which the common width is 6m. Compared with High density polyvinyl chloride root puncture resistant geomembrane, it can reduce welding cost in construction greatly.
- Q:How to remove the adhesive film?
- 1. The vinegar clean method. To homogeneously smear the vinegar on the adhesive sticker with the cotton swab, and wait it to spread, use the cotton swab scratch it to and from and then the adhesive sticker will peel off. 2. The essential balm method To smear the essential balm on the adhesive sticker and use the cotton swab to scratch, the adhesive sticker will peel of in two mimutes. 3. The alcohol clean method. To brush the alcohol on the adhesive sticker, it will become softe and will be peeled off clearly by your finger.
- Q:What is the material of HDPE geomembrane?
- HDPE---High-density polyethylene+ carbon black
- Q:Which one should be used for dam protection, geomembrane or wire box?
- Wire box, of course. It has good protection effect and can prevent the dam from landslide, water loss and soil erosion.
- Q:are Polypropylene composite geotextie and polyethylene composite geotextile geomembrane the same?
- Geotextile geomembrane should meet the engineering requirements. First introduce geotextile: Geotextile provisions stated new types of construction materials for building projects, by wire or staple fiber through the same equipment layout of the mesh and then by acupuncture and other technology to make the fibers intertwined with each other from the entanglement, normalizing fabric so that the fabric is soft, plump ., thick, stiff and thickness meets the requirements. according to short silk spinning silk or spinning geotextile or geotextile tensile strength higher than the wiring soft short silk fiber with tear resistance . major role: Filtration, drainage, reinforcement action specification 100 grams 800 grams per square meter per square meter main material of polyester fiber having excellent water permeability, filtration, durability and ability to adapt with a deformable surface drainage capacity geomembrane plastic film as a impermeable substrate and spinning cloth composite geotextile material impermeable membrane impermeable fabric two cloth membrane performance depends on impermeable plastic film performance geomembrane kinds of flexible high polymer material proportion of the basic raw material waterproof barrier materials than the extension of the strong deformation capacity to adapt to the high corrosion resistance low frost resistance
- Q:Is the sunscreen film on the balcony useful?
- It is useful. The sunscreen film can reduce air conditioning costs by 30%. This year, in order to spend a cool summer, I stick the film in my house and it effectively insulate the house from heat. The outdoor temperature now is 35 degrees, and that in home is only 30 degrees, making the home very comfortable.
"Great Helper" is the professional manufacturer of Geosynthetics, integrating research, development, manufacture, sale and service. We specializes in producing Polyester filament spunbond and needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polyester and polypropylene short fiber needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polypropylene filament woven geotextile,Poypropylene flat silk woven geotextile,Polypropylene short fiber,HDPE/LDPE/EVA/PVC/TPO geomembranes, compound geomembranes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, Oceania, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid,Geocell,Geonet and Geomat,Plastic Safety Fence)
|Product Price Range