Introduction of HDPE Geomembrane:
----Geomembrane including LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, EVA, ECB and PVC geomembrane.
Application of HDPE Geomembrane:
---Prevent leakage disposal in waste burying field, waste water, or waste dregs disposing field.
River bank, lake dam, mine remaining, reservoir, tunnel, liquid storage pool(pit, mine)
Preventing leakage of subway, basement, tunnel, holes
Anti-slot leakage in roadbed and other groundsill
The plan direction laying of dam, the vertical direction laying for groundsill, used in the construction fence and waste material field.
Used in seawater or freshwater feed field.
Used in groundsill of road, highway, railway and waterproof layer of swelling clay and wet collapsed loess.
Preventing leakage on rooftop
Specification of HDPE Geomembrane:
Carbon Black (%)
Oxidative Induction Time
High Pressure OIT(min)
Oven aging at 85℃
Standard OIT-retained after 90 days (%)
High Pressure OIT-retained after 90 days (%)
Standard OIT retained after 1600 hrs (%)
High Pressure OIT retained after 1600 hrs (%)
Low temperature impact brittle property at -70℃
Permeability g. cm/ (cm2). Pa
≤1.0 x 10-13
Dimensional Stability (%)
- Q:Is there mobile phone film on which fingerprints will not attach?
- In terms of fingerprints issues, you can buy the mobile phone film with the matt surface (frosting surface)which is way better than the bright film. However, the light transmittance is low.
- Q:How to use geomembrane to plant lotus root?
- When planting the lotus root, both geomembrane and composite geomembrane can be used to prevent seepage and resist root. The site on which the geomembrane or composite geo-membrane is laid should be properly treated. Before laying those materials, the site should be levelled and pressed firmly without sharp stones and branches on it. For example, if mountainous ground is uneven, loess should be laid to level it. When the geomembrane is laid, it is strictly prohibited to move machinery on it. Workers that lay the geomembrane should wear flat shoes to walk on it. After the geomembrane is laid, soil of certain thickness needs to be backfilled on the geomembrane to protect it.especially in the area above the water around the lotus pool to prevent the sun exposure and the aging of geomembrane.
- Q:What is the type of film thickness gauge
- 1. Ultrasonic thickness gauge Hong Kong Teichman TM1402. Taiwan Baker Royce paint film thickness gauge BK-8113A film thickness of iron-based coating thickness gauge 3. Lanteri coating thickness CM8822 non iron-based coating thickness gauge 4.LYT -2008 using magnetism thickness measurement method
- Q:which kind of imitation wood film is better?
- 3M films' price performance is relatively high, but there are also pseudomembranous everywhere. Automotive stick membrane should be considered from the following three aspects: 1, genuine and ahsm of film 2, technology of sticking membrane, 3,after-sales. comprehensively, i advice you order the membrane in large3M authorized stores. about the genuine and sham of membrane, you can consider it from the following three aspects, 1, see the store authorization, the authorization form is authorized one time a year, 2, see the membrane. smell film. the genuine membrane has no peculiar smell. 3, electronic warranty of products. there are lots of pecific construction process, construction specifications, very professional. it's about which kind of film is the best, everyone has their own standard, as each product has it's own focuses, advantages and disadvantages. Each brand includes high-end and low-end products.
- Q:What is 3m film?
- 3M architectural glass film including the 3M insulation film, the 3M explosion-proof membrane and the decorative glass film Fasara of 3M. 3M architectural glass film family can make buildings more energy efficient, more comfortable, healthier, safer and more beautiful. As early as 1966, the 3M apply for the world's first window film patent. Now, 3M integrates the polyester material, the coated ultra-fine, the thin film technology, polishing and viscose these five core technology, through innovation, it develops series of glass film, being a world leader in film technology.
- Q:where can i buy cheap geomembrane?
- Currently. Currently, good frost resistance performance,plastic film applied for seepage-proof at home and abroad, two films a cloth is in favor of the stability of protective layer and composite geo-membrane; vinyl copolymer (EVA). Corrosion resistance; and non-woven staple fiber is macromolecule staple fibre chemical material, mainly including polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polyethylene (PE), it's produced by the manufacturer according to individual requirements, low temperature resistance, various product specifications, there are many domestic geomembrane production manufacturers, ethylene & # 47 through needle stick or hot sticking forming, which is flexible material polymer chemistry, and because the rough non-woven surface, two cloth one film. Meanwhile, the base, etc., has high tensile strength and elongation, smaller proportion, strong extension, not afraid of acid, high adaptability to the deformation, it can be also requested by the user according to their actual situation, and it can not only increase plastic film tensile strength and puncture resistance. The main mechanism is cutting off earth leakage passage with the imperviousness of plastic film, they have good corrosion resistance for bacteria and chemical function and has good chemical resistance, its tensile strength and elongation can withstand water pressure and adapt to dam deformation ; after it is combined with plastic film, increasing the friction coefficient of the contact surface; m2, etc., salt erosion, a cloth membrane, two cloth membrane and two cloth more and more film. Models include 200g & # 47 geomembrane takes plastic film as seepage-proof substrate, its seepage-proof performance depends on seepage-proof properties of plastic film and soil engineering impermeable material composed by non-woven cloth.
- Q:How to adhere film to the glass window?
- You can find a lot of knowledge about film pasting on the Internet, but it is trivial and not very practical. Customers often ask me this question and I sum it up. 1. Cut the film well before film pasting. The film cut area is usually more than 1-2cm than the used area (supplies). For film pasting, water is first needed, and filtered water is the best. Add detergent (liquid detergent is ok, and 7 drops of liquid detergent should be added to a pot of water for the ordinary sprinkling can) into water to clean up the glass, especially its four corners. After cleaning it up, sprinkle the water with liquid detergent added onto the glass before film pasting to keep the glass moist and lubricated. 2. Tear off the release liner. Sprinkle the water with liquid detergent or lubricant added on the film while tearing off the release liner. Don't make the film stained with dirt, and then quickly attach the film to the glass and put it away in proportions. 3. Attach the release liner to the surface of the film to prevent the film from scratching when the film is scraped. 4. Use a soft scraper blade first to scrape the visible excess water. When wiping off water, you should do it in a certain order, and it is best to wipe off water from the center toward the parts around. 5. When the inside water is invisible, you can use a hard scraper blade to squeeze out all the inside moisture. 6. Tear off the release liner and cut off the excess film with a blade. 7. Wait until it is dried naturally and film pasting is completed.
- Q:What is the HS mode of HDPE geomembrane?
- 1 3920109010 agricultural non-foamed polyethylene thin film, 2 3920109090 other non-foamed ethylene polymer plates, sheets, film, foil and flat strip(non-agricultural).
- Q:What other material can be used to prevent leakage in the fish pond except cement ? I have heard of geomembrane, but I do not know whether it is good?
- Geomembraneis is commonly used at present and it is good.
- Q:How is the heating performance of the electrothermal film?
- In terms of energy conservation, electrothermal film can save a lot of electricity when it is just stalled. In the first year, its the convertion rate from electricy to heat is more than 80%. However, the fatal weakness of the electrothermal film is aging rate and the thermal rate of decline is too high. Its rate of decline is about 10%, causing the electricity consumption become increasingly larger after the one or two years. After three years, the electricity consumption will equal to that of the heating cable. Besides, with its short operation life and high failure rate, it has been phased out of the market.
geotech, is a well-known enterprise in the research, design, and devolopment of rail and road tunnels rubber waterproofing membrane products.
Since 1997 we has been engaged in the service work of rubber products and waterproofing roll roofing for
construction of railways, highways, bridges, tunnels and other projects. Rich experience of product development, technology,manufacture, quality control and after-sales has been accumulated.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range