Introduction of HDPE Geomembrane:
----Geomembrane including LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, EVA, ECB and PVC geomembrane.
Application of HDPE Geomembrane:
---Prevent leakage disposal in waste burying field, waste water, or waste dregs disposing field.
River bank, lake dam, mine remaining, reservoir, tunnel, liquid storage pool(pit, mine)
Preventing leakage of subway, basement, tunnel, holes
Anti-slot leakage in roadbed and other groundsill
The plan direction laying of dam, the vertical direction laying for groundsill, used in the construction fence and waste material field.
Used in seawater or freshwater feed field.
Used in groundsill of road, highway, railway and waterproof layer of swelling clay and wet collapsed loess.
Preventing leakage on rooftop
Specification of HDPE Geomembrane:
Carbon Black (%)
Oxidative Induction Time
High Pressure OIT(min)
Oven aging at 85℃
Standard OIT-retained after 90 days (%)
High Pressure OIT-retained after 90 days (%)
Standard OIT retained after 1600 hrs (%)
High Pressure OIT retained after 1600 hrs (%)
Low temperature impact brittle property at -70℃
Permeability g. cm/ (cm2). Pa
≤1.0 x 10-13
Dimensional Stability (%)
- Q:Polyethylene geomembrane perennial soaked in water will not release harmful gases
- soil cylinder and hydraulic oil. when operational pressure reaches dozens of MPa, hydraulic oil will be soaked in water. Since the water density is smaller than that of oil, so it is easy to mix them.
- Q:Can geomembrane bond with glass fiber reinforced plastics?
- The main raw materials of geomembrane is polyethylene, while glass fiber reinforced plastics is glass fiber epoxy resin. Specific steps: Surface treatment, surface coating, geomembrane heating and softening, anchoring, sealing glue
- Q:The climatic requirements of HDPE geomembrane
- 1. The temperature should be above five degrees Celsius. Geomembrane should generally be intense under low temperature while under high tempetature it should be loose. 2. The wind is Category 4. 3. In low temperature, Category 4 wind, snowy and rainy days, it cannot be constructed. 4. Weather will affect the construction and welding of geomembrane. HDPE geomembrane should be covered by sand bags.
- Q:Does computer monitor need to stick screen protecting film?
- This problem. It is better to stick film, screen without film is easy to be stained with dust and difficult to clean up.You can buy a set of cleaning kit with film on the internet, which is very cheap, and you can stick by yourself.
- Q:Is geomembrane anticorrosive?
- Q:What is the piamater ceiling?
- The soft film ceiling is generally used in the large space. So for the home decoration, it is hardly ever used except the villa.
- Q:How does the insulation effect of the heat of the glass film?
- Building insulation energy-saving glass membrane are generally to be attached to the inside of the glass and attached to the medial better, this is because the film glass paste in lateral vulnerable to wind and rain, and other accidents lead to damage to the glass membrane, which affects the actual life of the glass film and glass membrane attached to the posterior medial can avoid these. Glass film in actual use is through reflection and absorption to stop more heat into the room of, reflection is actually glass film metal layer in effect, while the heat absorption is through the special structure of the glass film to heat adsorption on the glass film. The glass film attached to the inside due to the protection of a good general as long as the real film is used a few years, there are several decades, because the glass film will not be easily scratched, scratched, or appear what other circumstances.
- Q:What are the characteristics of the ceramic film?
- Characteristics of ceramic membrane: Fiirstly, good chemical stability, can resist alkali and organic solvents; secondly, anti microbial capability is strong, application in biochemistry, medicine, food and other fields; thirdly, high mechanical strength, bear a few tens of atmospheres, and regeneration of the recoil high voltage; fourthly, high temperature resistant, generally can be used at 773k about, up to a maximum of 1073K~1273K; fifthly, aperture distribution is narrow, high efficiency.
- Q:What is the difference between the basement membrane and varnish?
- From the point of view of construction, the film only to against the water can be used. It is more convenient than varnish, basal stem through a varnish than only hours of time, such as the wet season a day can, varnish dry time for a minimum of a few days, applied to the basement membrane of the frugal construction time; from the wallpaper maintenance point of view, varnish corrosive, this will greatly shorten the wallpaper of the life. The wallpaper primer on the wall forms a dense layer of protective film witch can effectively prevent water and alkaline materials damage of wallpaper, and to prevent the Yellow Wallpaper, wallpaper life extension. The biggest difference is the smell. The pungent smell of varnishes is heavy and sporadic slow, and wallpaper primer is diluted with water directly, so there is no irritating smell. The wallpaper and varnishes are membrane materials used in metope processing, using different methods and processes. Wallpaper basilemma is a new professional matching wallpaper. The textile wall covering should be made a surface treatment , it can form a dense protective layer on the wall and make the cardinal plane more sodid and durable. It is not influenced by the cardinal plane, water, humidity, and alkaline substance and cannot be powdered. It can effectively reduce the damage to the wall from water and alkaline substance. It can prevent the paper becoming yellow and increase the binding power between the wall paper and wall body and extend the using span of the wallpaper. The varnish is with a too heavy smell in the process of using, compared with the moisture can not be moisture. It will affect the consistency of wallpaper and wall, if the use of poor quality varnish will emit harmful substances.
- Q:Construction technology of geomembrane:
- Notes for geomembrane joints: (1) the joint treatment of the geomembrane is the key process of construction, which directly affects the service life of the project. Indicated by quality test, hot weiding is an ideal way. (special adhesive is also available). Heat welding method is heating the surface which is connected with the PE geomembrane, the surface melting, and then through the pressure to merge them into one, (2) Geomembrane shall be paved along a certain direction, on both sides of the geomembrane should be reserved for certain PE membrane and PET membrane bonding layer.While paving, we should adjust the tendency of geomembrane of each unit, in order to bring convenience to two units geomembrane welding. (3) Press geomembrane with sand bags to prevent wind after pavement, edge joints requires no dirt, moisture, dust, etc.. (4) before welding, adjust the joint at two sides of PE membrane, jointing them with broadband, and making them smooth, and no wrinkle. (5) When welding, it is better to have a technical personnel of certain experience, and use a special welding machine for welding. Adjust the temperature and speed, (can also use adhesive to bond). According to many years of practice, it is proved that the thickness of the geomembrane is not less than 0.25mm, because too thin is possible to produce porosity, and it is easy to be damaged in the construction to reduce the seepage control effect. During the construction of geomembrane, we should pay special attention that the pavement should not be too tight, shouldn't wrinkle, and the jointing should be firm. We should construct strictly according to the technical specifications, checking five quality clearance comprising preparation, paving, splicing joints, testing and backfill.
geotech, is a well-known enterprise in the research, design, and devolopment of rail and road tunnels rubber waterproofing membrane products.
Since 1997 we has been engaged in the service work of rubber products and waterproofing roll roofing for
construction of railways, highways, bridges, tunnels and other projects. Rich experience of product development, technology,manufacture, quality control and after-sales has been accumulated.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range