Introduction of HDPE Geomembrane:
----Geomembrane including LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, EVA, ECB and PVC geomembrane.
Application of HDPE Geomembrane:
---Prevent leakage disposal in waste burying field, waste water, or waste dregs disposing field.
River bank, lake dam, mine remaining, reservoir, tunnel, liquid storage pool(pit, mine)
Preventing leakage of subway, basement, tunnel, holes
Anti-slot leakage in roadbed and other groundsill
The plan direction laying of dam, the vertical direction laying for groundsill, used in the construction fence and waste material field.
Used in seawater or freshwater feed field.
Used in groundsill of road, highway, railway and waterproof layer of swelling clay and wet collapsed loess.
Preventing leakage on rooftop
Specification of HDPE Geomembrane:
Carbon Black (%)
Oxidative Induction Time
High Pressure OIT(min)
Oven aging at 85℃
Standard OIT-retained after 90 days (%)
High Pressure OIT-retained after 90 days (%)
Standard OIT retained after 1600 hrs (%)
High Pressure OIT retained after 1600 hrs (%)
Low temperature impact brittle property at -70℃
Permeability g. cm/ (cm2). Pa
≤1.0 x 10-13
Dimensional Stability (%)
- Q:are Polypropylene composite geotextie and polyethylene composite geotextile geomembrane the same?
- Geotextile geomembrane should meet the engineering requirements. First introduce geotextile: Geotextile provisions stated new types of construction materials for building projects, by wire or staple fiber through the same equipment layout of the mesh and then by acupuncture and other technology to make the fibers intertwined with each other from the entanglement, normalizing fabric so that the fabric is soft, plump ., thick, stiff and thickness meets the requirements. according to short silk spinning silk or spinning geotextile or geotextile tensile strength higher than the wiring soft short silk fiber with tear resistance . major role: Filtration, drainage, reinforcement action specification 100 grams 800 grams per square meter per square meter main material of polyester fiber having excellent water permeability, filtration, durability and ability to adapt with a deformable surface drainage capacity geomembrane plastic film as a impermeable substrate and spinning cloth composite geotextile material impermeable membrane impermeable fabric two cloth membrane performance depends on impermeable plastic film performance geomembrane kinds of flexible high polymer material proportion of the basic raw material waterproof barrier materials than the extension of the strong deformation capacity to adapt to the high corrosion resistance low frost resistance
- Q:How is electric heating film electric heating
- The electric heating gas can be used safely.
- Q:Is electrothermal film floor heating safe?
- Electrothermal membrane heating is a very mature product, having high security with no security risks. Korean far infrared electrothermal film is highly safe. It has passed CE safety certification with no leakage, fire, explosion,
- Q:Imported geomembrane anti seepage film width.
- As a result, if you select imported geomembrane with a a wider width, they are usually used for large area coverage. imported geomembrane is often used in landfills.
- Q:Does geomembrane has to be experimented?
- Q:What is the difference between nonwoven fabric and geotechnical membrane in Hydraulic Engineering
- External longitudinal stay
- Q:imported geomembrane domestic raw materials .
- Now in the factory in accordance with GRI-GM13 standard we make the the goods using a new material geomembrane. after all, the price gap depends on the actual needs.
- Q:What is the unit price of geomembrane?
- Usually the price of multifunction film is 11,600 yuan / ton; multi-functional anti-fogging film is about 13,000 yuan / ton, EVA is about 14,400 yuan / ton.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of ceramic and metal film membrane?
- Ceramic membrane material is acid and akali resistance, anti chemical solvents, high temperatures resistant, especially with high mechanical strength, long service life. it has obvious advantages in harsh environments. The disadvantage is that the application of ceramic membrane is not wide enough, although it is nanoscale separation precision. ceramic membrane has a small market, but there is no ceramic membrane that can not filter.
- Q:How to stick glass film and frosted film to the office windows?
- Clean the glass, and then coat water with liquid detergent, and paste window paper. Put it in place and remove the water and bubbles with a wiper. Frosted glass film can be stuck to the wall as long as it is smooth and flat. Matte film sticking can be divided into matte film sticking of ordinary glass and the touch screen. It is to turn the object with smooth surface into the rough surface. Advantages 1. Sticking film for frosted glasses add luster to the walls of the building and makes it look more beautiful. 2. Sticking film for frosted glass assists interior design and beautify office partitions. 3. We offer special labeling services of customized client icon / mark in frosted glass film application. 4. Sticking film on frosted glasses can create a privateness thus offering a private space with freedom. 5. Frosted glass film has rich color, flexible style with simple and practical originality. It is more beautiful and clearer than traditional glasses which is carved with pictures. 6. Frosted glass film can not only reduce visual interference, but also make full use of light. It is an excellent choice for office partitions, restaurants and stores. 7. Frosted glass film reduces harsh glare, relieves visual fatigue and protects eyesight, thus improving work environment of the building.
geotech, is a well-known enterprise in the research, design, and devolopment of rail and road tunnels rubber waterproofing membrane products.
Since 1997 we has been engaged in the service work of rubber products and waterproofing roll roofing for
construction of railways, highways, bridges, tunnels and other projects. Rich experience of product development, technology,manufacture, quality control and after-sales has been accumulated.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range