Introduction of HDPE Geomembrane:
----Geomembrane including LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, EVA, ECB and PVC geomembrane.
Application of HDPE Geomembrane:
---Prevent leakage disposal in waste burying field, waste water, or waste dregs disposing field.
River bank, lake dam, mine remaining, reservoir, tunnel, liquid storage pool(pit, mine)
Preventing leakage of subway, basement, tunnel, holes
Anti-slot leakage in roadbed and other groundsill
The plan direction laying of dam, the vertical direction laying for groundsill, used in the construction fence and waste material field.
Used in seawater or freshwater feed field.
Used in groundsill of road, highway, railway and waterproof layer of swelling clay and wet collapsed loess.
Preventing leakage on rooftop
Specification of HDPE Geomembrane:
Carbon Black (%)
Oxidative Induction Time
High Pressure OIT(min)
Oven aging at 85℃
Standard OIT-retained after 90 days (%)
High Pressure OIT-retained after 90 days (%)
Standard OIT retained after 1600 hrs (%)
High Pressure OIT retained after 1600 hrs (%)
Low temperature impact brittle property at -70℃
Permeability g. cm/ (cm2). Pa
≤1.0 x 10-13
Dimensional Stability (%)
- Q:What are the advantages of the Cherry keyboard film and other key keyboards?
- The characteristics of the different axes of the cherry keyboard are as follows: Green axis trigger key distance is 2.4mm, and the pressure is 60g, and click life is 20 million times. It has obvious paragraphs sense; tea shaft trigger key distance is 2.0mm, and the pressure is 60g, and click life is 20 million times. It has unconspicuous sense of paragraph; red axis trigger key distance is 2.0mm, and the pressure is 60g, and click life is 20 million times. It has no paragraph sense and straightens up and down; black shaft trigger key distance is 1.5mm, and the pressure is 80g, and click life is 50 million times. It has no paragraph sense and straightens up and down.
- Q:Application of seepage-proof geomembranes
- stadiums, hydraulic structures, protection, lining of sewage conduits and so on) 4. gardens (artificial lakes, leaking stoppage, reinforcement, the seepage-proof control of oil tanks in gas station, tunnels, sewage treatment plants://f, and vertical core walls. 7. transportation facilities (road reinforcement, sanitation such as domestic waste landfill sites, sea cucumber revetment, etc. 10. salt industry salt crystallization pools, revetments, the seepage-proof control of roof gardens, dams, salt pond plastic straw membranes) knitted composite reinforced waterproof geotextile has a excellent water resistance performance. salt membrane, land reclamation, golf course ponds bottom linings, underground projects of buildings, drinking water tanks and environmental protection projects, refinery, ashery, planted roofs, dissolving tanks, heap leaching tanks, the seepage-proof control of durable culverts ) 8. agriculture (reservoirs, halogen pool caps, lining of shrimp ponds, industry, impounding reservoirs, revetments and so on) 3. municipal engineering (subways, twice linings and so on) 6. mining industry(washing pools, chemical reaction pools, coastal mud flats, seepage proofing for irrigation systems) 9. aquaculture industry(intensification, lining of settling ponds: //f , fishponds, settling ponds, seepage-proofing of ditches, the water- and moisture-proof control of afforesting lawn etc.) 5. petrochemical industry (chemical plants. It also can be widely used in railways. 2. water conservancy (such as rivers and lakes, the seepage-proof control of reservoirs and dams, factory-like culture ponds, watercourses, storage yards, power plant regulating reservoirs.
- Q:Can seepage-proof geomembrane be used to do home decoration?
- Q:How to pave geomembrane and what should be paid attention during construction?
- Pavement and installation of geomembrane: 1, It should be extended from the bottom to the high, do not pull too tight, should be left with more than 1.50% of width in order to prepare for local subsidence. Considering the actual situation of the project, the construction of side slope is taken from top to bottom. 2) two adjacent longitudinal joints should not be in a horizontal line, and should be staggered over 1M. 3) longtudinal joints should be apart from dam toe, bending foot more than 1.50M, and should be located in the plane. 4) back slope first and then comes with bottom. 5) when paving side slope, the direction of the film should be parallel to the maximum gradient line. Secondly, we should do a good job in the preparatory work of the construction and installation of geomembrane welding: 1 cutting and transportation: According to the records of laying base measurement , cutting large bundle number of geomembrane should be marked and recorded and then carried to construction site according to their number. Attention: during the transportion, do not pull and drag geomembrane, and try to avoid sharp objects.
- Q:New national standard for polyethylene geomembrane
- Polyethylene geomembrane new national standard is GB / T-2011. The new standard is released on the date of 2011-12-30. The new standard implementation date is 2012-09-01. The new standard increases the single rough surface geomembrane and double rough Surface geomembrane, the abolition of the EVA geomembrane.
- Q:Municipal two cloth a film composite geomembrane quota how set
- You are not required composite film, I am a professional production of geotextile materials
- Q:Which kind of warm reflective film is better?
- Common forms of winter heating can mainly be divided into three categories: floor heating, central air conditioning and heating radiator. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages. Followings are the further explanations of their characteristics that comparatively analyses the three heating methods in multiple aspects.
- Q:How much does the electrothermal film floor heating cost?
- Electrothermal membrane floor heating is calculated by 120 watts / square meter and 8 hours a day, the electricity of a day is around 1kwh. In fact, it will be more energy-efficient in the actual use, as long as it achieves the state regulations of energy efficiency standards, indoor insulation effect will be better, the power consumption will be greatly reduced. Secondly, it can also achieve energy-saving behavior in the use of the process, such as travel time is more than three days, the electric floor heating system can remain in the state of low temperature operation, and also can used in the rooms where no people live in it, electricity consumption will be greatly reduced. Another electrical floor heating can make full use of peak valley electricity policy, peak valley electricity of the city is respectively: Peak power 8: 00-21: 00, the price is 0.5583 yuan / kwh; valley power is 21: 00-8: 00, electricity price is 0.3583 yuan / kwh we can adjust peak power higher at night in the use of electric floor heating, it can be 18 kwh, and we can adjust the temperature lower during the day, it can be 10 to 12 kwh. The concrete can be fully utilized at night time to heat storage, and be released the heat during the day. The laying of electric heating film needs a very good design, it should meet the requirements of users on the temperature in accordance with the different requirements of the use of space to lay the corresponding power of the electric heating film.
- Q:How to stick glass film and frosted film to the office windows?
- Clean the glass, and spray water on the side with plastic of the film and press it against the glass. Then spray the water on the outerside of the film, and scrape with a rubber scraper to drain the water inside the film. When scraping, scrape from the middle to the four sides. Then dry it for two or three days. Tips: If there is a bubble, you can poke a hole with a small needle, and expel the gas.
- Q:What is the construction technology of the color permeable concrete project?
- 1. To grind surface and use professional grinding machine polishing on the surface of the base, surface laitance, dust cleaning, open the original surface voids and make concrete seal curing agent could be fully penetrated 2, clean up the surface to be polished produced in the process of dust, the dust cleared off. 2. To clean up the surface: The dust produced in the process of polishing should be cleaned off. 3. To spray the concrete sealed curing agent and spray the concrete seal curing agent on the ground, and use the dust drag for uniform treatment. Let material response 2-4 hours. When the surface becomes sticky, you can go on the next step. 4. To clean the surface and water to flush the concrete seal curing agent material overflow part of the flushing reaction. To prevent the residue turn into white. 5. The water polishing. To polish the ground to further enhance the density of the ground surface, and show the mirror effect. 6. To clean the ponding, the remaining water should be cleaned after the water polishing. 7. The polishing of the concrete sealed curing agent, and install the resin polishing pad with the polishing machine, making a further polishing of the ground. 8. The completion display of the concrete seal curing agent .
geotech, is a well-known enterprise in the research, design, and devolopment of rail and road tunnels rubber waterproofing membrane products.
Since 1997 we has been engaged in the service work of rubber products and waterproofing roll roofing for
construction of railways, highways, bridges, tunnels and other projects. Rich experience of product development, technology,manufacture, quality control and after-sales has been accumulated.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range