Introduction of HDPE Geomembrane:
----Geomembrane including LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, EVA, ECB and PVC geomembrane.
Application of HDPE Geomembrane:
---Prevent leakage disposal in waste burying field, waste water, or waste dregs disposing field.
River bank, lake dam, mine remaining, reservoir, tunnel, liquid storage pool(pit, mine)
Preventing leakage of subway, basement, tunnel, holes
Anti-slot leakage in roadbed and other groundsill
The plan direction laying of dam, the vertical direction laying for groundsill, used in the construction fence and waste material field.
Used in seawater or freshwater feed field.
Used in groundsill of road, highway, railway and waterproof layer of swelling clay and wet collapsed loess.
Preventing leakage on rooftop
Specification of HDPE Geomembrane:
Carbon Black (%)
Oxidative Induction Time
High Pressure OIT(min)
Oven aging at 85℃
Standard OIT-retained after 90 days (%)
High Pressure OIT-retained after 90 days (%)
Standard OIT retained after 1600 hrs (%)
High Pressure OIT retained after 1600 hrs (%)
Low temperature impact brittle property at -70℃
Permeability g. cm/ (cm2). Pa
≤1.0 x 10-13
Dimensional Stability (%)
- Q:How to remove the film on the floor?
- 1: Shavers for wood are very useful. This is said by skilled workers. 2: It also works to use loofah or cleaning cloth to rub the floor. 3: Or brush it with a soft brush and some water. It wouldn't scratch the ceramic tiles.
- Q:Concrete and reinforced concrete construction program
- 1. Basis of Preparation: Contracts, drawings, regulations, standards, quality assessment standards. 2. Project Overview (should be relevant and concrete before, indicate each part of the basic amount of concrete, ready-mixed concrete suppliers) 3. Quality 4. concrete mix design goals and auditing (1) concrete requirements for raw materials; (2) concrete mix requirements; (3) supply of concrete; (4) checking concrete pumping capacity; transport (5) concrete. 5. pouring concrete (1) construction preparation; (2) construction conditions; (3) pouring concrete; (4) column concrete pouring; (5) pouring concrete shear wall (6) pouring concrete slab; (7) Concrete stairs pouring; (8) structural column, pouring concrete ring beams; pouring belt (9) after concrete pouring. Which includes concrete admixtures requirements; requirements for setting time of concrete; concrete slump requirements; levels in different parts of the concrete, leaving in vertical construction joint position requirements; concrete construction joint requirements; concrete pump, pump tubing and pump position different parts of the concrete slab requirements wipe the surface;; requirements for concrete vibrators vibration tools and methods; fixed tube requires segregation of different strength grade concrete intersection of the concrete. 6. 7. The concrete block and conservation measures to ensure the quality of product protection 9. 8. safe and civilized construction
- Q:Can the electrothermal film be used in bathroom?
- The electrothermal film can be installed in bathrooms with no other influences. The electrothermal film a heating material which is made of a special conductive polymer material and metal current carrier that is melted and pressed between insulating films. After power on it will generate heat. It is mostly used as heating elements.
- Q:How to remove the casings lamination of laptop?
- First shut down the computer. Cut off the electricity as well.
- Q:What are the differences between the geomembrane and the geotextile?
- Generally speaking, separated geotextile does not have the effect of anti-seepage, the main indicators for performance appraisal is permeability coefficient. Coefficient of ordionary geotextile is higher than ordinary plain soil, around 0.01-0.001.But geotextile ,when combined with rubber, asphalt, and plastic will form a waterproof complex and effect of anti-seepage will increase 10 times, and a combination with asphalt, and rubber will form waterproof roll like SBS; a combination with plastics, generally polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, EVA (official name is geomembrane) will form anti-seepage geomembrane or composite geomembrane, because white composite geotextile outside is for the protection, so the project is also called anti-seepage geotextile. Therefore, there is not much difference between the two, just different statement.
- Q:How to construct and weld hdpe high density polyethylene sheet material?
- Start motor. 9mm × 0. Welding can't be done under the condition of large sand. Set temperature. Peel on the scene. Welding is in progress. Use welding rod that has the same quality as raw material. Under the condition that geomembrane length is not enough: Adjust the pressure and need atitudinal joint. When HDPE geomembrane is paved, taking protective measures is exceptional according to the temperature change in the lacal area and performance requirements of HDPE geomembrane. The welding machine is used in the welding of HDPE seepage-proof film. 3mm sample is needed during the welding of heat carve welder. 3. Dew should use squeezing-mode hot melting welding machine. Whether HDPE is what you said HDPE high density polyethylene board material. Pay attention to the operation condition of welding machine at any time. When the welding is started every day, use dual-track sweat soldering. 9. Beauty. Dart is not allowed to appear during the welding of film. Set speed://dlyamaxun.com/ shear test, set aside telescopic deformation resulting from the changes of temperature, do not cross. After the sample is qualified, temperature is lower than 5℃. 4. During the raining days or under the condition that humidity, dust and pressure exist at seam, welding line requires tidiness and lap joint check of welding line. 1. Moisture condensation. Oil pollution is not allowed at seam. The voltage stabilizer must be used. The test weld should be done on the scene, then re-weld with stitching in longitudinal direction. Sundries like sediment are not allowed in the lapping section of HDPE seepage-proof film. Use the speed that is adjusted before. Under special circumstances, when local electricity is used and sundries exist, clear before welding://dlyamaxun. The welding process of heat carve welder is divided into. The following is the construction welding of HDPE seepage-proof film. 2.7
- Q:The difference between geomembrane and the geotextile in construction technology?
- Q:Is there any place seeling the geomembrane of 20 multiplying 20?
- The 20 * 20 should refers to the length and width of the geomembrane.
- Q:Is there the parameters of three-dimensional geotechnical drainage board?
- The plastic drainage plate, also known as the plastic drain with several shapes of wavy type, Harmonica type, and so on. The middle is an extruded plastic core, skeleton and channel drainage belt, which is parallel cross section was discharged on both sides in a non-woven geotextile fabric wrap for the filter layer, the core band play a supportive role and the filter layer of water seeping up , silt, silt soil quality, and other saturated hydraulic fill filling viscous and miscellaneous drainage consolidation method using soft foundation treatment good vertical channels, greatly reducing the soft soil consolidation time.
- Q:Which one should be used for p lanting lotus, woven geomembraneor or blow molding geomembrane?
- Its anti-seepage effect is not as good as composite geomembrane and the cost of it is much higher than the composite geo-membrane. There are woven geotextile and composite woven geomembrane. Woven geotextile is not seepage-proof. Currently the seepage-proof geomembrane for planting lotus is generally blow molding geomembrane or composite geo-membrane.Composite woven geomembrane is seepage-proof. There isn't a product named wowen geomembrane.
geotech, is a well-known enterprise in the research, design, and devolopment of rail and road tunnels rubber waterproofing membrane products.
Since 1997 we has been engaged in the service work of rubber products and waterproofing roll roofing for
construction of railways, highways, bridges, tunnels and other projects. Rich experience of product development, technology,manufacture, quality control and after-sales has been accumulated.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range