Performance Feature of Impermeable LLDPE Geomembrane
1,Good physical and mechanic performance, high tearing resistance, strong deformation adaptability, puncture, aging, ultraviolet radiation, oil and salt, alkali and corrosion resistance,
2, high and low temperature resistance, non-toxicity, long operational lift, good waterproof, drainage, anti-seepage and damp proof effects,
3,complete width and thickness specifications, low cost and simple construction.
Product index of Impermeable LLDPE Geomembrane
Tensile strength (Map)
Right angle tear strength N/mm
Carbon black content of a %
Environmental stress cracking F20/h
Oxidation induction time at 200 °C/min
Water vapor permeability gNaN/(cm2 .s.Pa)
-70°CEmbrittlement of low-temperature impact
Dimensional Stability (%)
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:composite geo-membrane, how to combine two geomembrane films?
- creeping welder welding
- Q:what's the paving method of composite geo-membrane?
- Geomembrane pavement is divided into channal bottom paving and slope paving two sections. pavement method: Horizontally roll along the channel axis direction. Slope pavement, after qualified acceptance of slope, rool it along the slope axis direction, the joint with the channal bottom composite geo-membrane uses t-shape connection.
- Q:whether it needs to use the soil to level the ground when paving the solid wood floor?
- This depends on whether the ground is level.
- Q:composite geo-membrane, two cloths and one membrane geomembrane 6 meters thick material how to use multiple sets of quotas
- 10 meters dam seepage-proof construction, 1000g composite membrane quotas are not accurate, depth 6 meters, each design Institute are not the same, two cloths one membrane composite membrane 800 grams per square meter is sufficient .
- Q:How to adhere film to the glass window?
- You can find a lot of knowledge about film pasting on the Internet, but it is trivial and not very practical. Customers often ask me this question and I sum it up. 1. Cut the film well before film pasting. The film cut area is usually more than 1-2cm than the used area (supplies). For film pasting, water is first needed, and filtered water is the best. Add detergent (liquid detergent is ok, and 7 drops of liquid detergent should be added to a pot of water for the ordinary sprinkling can) into water to clean up the glass, especially its four corners. After cleaning it up, sprinkle the water with liquid detergent added onto the glass before film pasting to keep the glass moist and lubricated. 2. Tear off the release liner. Sprinkle the water with liquid detergent or lubricant added on the film while tearing off the release liner. Don't make the film stained with dirt, and then quickly attach the film to the glass and put it away in proportions. 3. Attach the release liner to the surface of the film to prevent the film from scratching when the film is scraped. 4. Use a soft scraper blade first to scrape the visible excess water. When wiping off water, you should do it in a certain order, and it is best to wipe off water from the center toward the parts around. 5. When the inside water is invisible, you can use a hard scraper blade to squeeze out all the inside moisture. 6. Tear off the release liner and cut off the excess film with a blade. 7. Wait until it is dried naturally and film pasting is completed.
- Q:Is the edible vegetable oil of wallpaper good or the basilemma good?
- it is certainly the basilemma, in addition to the above environmental problems there also has a ventilation problem. Although the intention of brushing varnish and basilemma is to prevent mildew, but relatively speaking the breathability of basilemma is better. There is a flavor. Varnish surely has the heavy taste. And if you choose a better basilemma, then the next day there will be no tastes
- Q:which is good for the eyes, Matte stick membrane or high permeability stick membrane
- High permeability is relatively clear, matte hand feeling better, but it influence visual effects, the high permeability is still good.
- Q:what is the uses of diamond film ?
- What is the uses of diamond film ? 1, superhard coatings and CVD diamond abrasives of cutting tools2, high temperature resistant semiconductor power devices, anti-radiation devices, high voltage devices, microwave power devices and high-power millimeter-wave amplifier 3, CVD diamond powder produced sintered body 4,coated diamond film graphite fiber-reinforced composite material can be applied to produce substrate and components that is anti shock and heat resistant. 5, 6 speaker vibrating coatings, high-intensity light-transmitting material that is thermal shock resistance, including high power laser windows. 7, X-ray window 8, magnetic and optical disks coating, millimeter-wave wireless enclosures. 9, the surface coating of optical substrate and components10 efficient acoustic transducer, an acoustic mirror. 11, a semiconductor laser and high power integrated circuit heat dissipation substrate and high power IC 12, use of far ultraviolet absorption edge and high thermal conductivity produced sensor.
- Q:What are the features of seepage-proof geomembrane HDPE geomembrane exclusive for solid waste landfill ?
- HDPE geomembrane : ① excellent chemical resistance (corrosion resistance); ② outstanding ability of stress cracking resistance (environmental stress cracking resistance ); ③ lowest permeability; ④ excellent UV resistance; ⑤ stable vertical performance at low temperature; composite geo-membrane performance: Composite geo-membrane (composite anti-seepage membrane )is divided into one cloth and one membrane, two cloth and one membrane, 4-6m wide range , 200-1500g / m². physical and mechanical property indexes such as tensile, tear, bursting resistance are high. The product has high strength, good extensibility, large modulus of deformation, acid and alkali resistant, anti-corrosion, anti-seepage property. It can meet the needs of seepage prevention, insulation, reinforcement abd anti-cracking fixing in water conservancy, municipal engineering, construction, transportation, subways, tunnels and so on. Because it uses high polymer material and adds antioxidant during production process, it can be used in unconventional temperature environment. It is commonly used in seepage-proof treatment in dams, drainage ditch and antifouling treatment in waste storage.
- Q:What are the functions of rubber diaphragm?
- The main functions of rubber diaphragm: Rubber diaphragm is mainly applied in valve, control valve, automatic mechanical servo device, switch and counter of flux, pressure, differential, liquid level, and constant temperature thermal compensation volume. Its advantages lie in the work of high reliability, complexity, and long service life, and low cost. Under high-pressure environment, the rubber diaphragm needs to be strengthened. A reasonable selection of inside lining could be made according to the specific working conditions (pressure) and requirements. In the low-pressure jobs, the force produced by the strengthened mebrane with cloth inserted may become redundant. As for this job, the company offers homogeneous elastic rubber diaphragm made of full rubber , which can provide with the same advantages as strengthened mebrane with cloth inserted , at the same time, increase and make use of economic benefit brought by homogeneous elastic structure. Homogeneous elastic structure may be applied to a variety of rubber. Rubber diaphragm has a long service life, and it can accurately perform synchronous operations with other control components to ensure the blowing of pulse compressed air. Even if under extremely poor working conditions, it can also guarantee the normal operation and long service life.
"Golden Lion" has advanced production equipment and technology and testing equipment. Our company is a large-scale backbone enterprise with geosynthetic production, scientific research, sales and development. We have 20 sets of the most advanced digital computer controlled production lines in the world, to produce short fiber, filament needle-punched geotextile, geomembrane, composite geomembrane, EVA, HDPE, LDPE waterproofing sheet, single, two-way plastics geogrid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, North America, Eastern Europe, South Asia, Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid;Geocell;Geonet and Geomat;Plastic Safety Fence);Plastics products;Rubber products;Geotextile;Carpet;Compound geomembrane
|Product Price Range