Performance Feature of Impermeable LLDPE Geomembrane
1,Good physical and mechanic performance, high tearing resistance, strong deformation adaptability, puncture, aging, ultraviolet radiation, oil and salt, alkali and corrosion resistance,
2, high and low temperature resistance, non-toxicity, long operational lift, good waterproof, drainage, anti-seepage and damp proof effects,
3,complete width and thickness specifications, low cost and simple construction.
Product index of Impermeable LLDPE Geomembrane
Tensile strength (Map)
Right angle tear strength N/mm
Carbon black content of a %
Environmental stress cracking F20/h
Oxidation induction time at 200 °C/min
Water vapor permeability gNaN/(cm2 .s.Pa)
-70°CEmbrittlement of low-temperature impact
Dimensional Stability (%)
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:Is the sunscreen film on the balcony useful?
- It is useful. The sunscreen film can reduce air conditioning costs by 30%. This year, in order to spend a cool summer, I stick the film in my house and it effectively insulate the house from heat. The outdoor temperature now is 35 degrees, and that in home is only 30 degrees, making the home very comfortable.
- Q:How to put up membrane on the laptop?
- Membrane pasting steps: 1. Align the membrane surface marked 1 with the screen, pull its release liner label and peel off part of it slowly. Please note that don't let your fingers touch the adsorbed layer (interlayer) of the protective film. 2. Aligh the adsorbed layer with the four corners of the screen and ensure the alignment. While peeling off the release liner of the backing layer marked 1, smooth it carefully. For the protective film now has automatic electrostatic adsorption function, generally it does not require much smoothing. When putting up membrane, you should be slow in motion. It is suggested that you should start pasting from the long side of the screen, from points to lines, and from lines to dimension in sequence.
- Q:The geotechnical membrane technology of urban construction?
- According to standards, the geomembrane can be divided into three standard, national standards, national standards II, American Standard (that is urban construction standards). The manufacturers generally use the calendering process is to produce the GB, but the transverse strength is difficult to achieve. Now some big manufacturers began to use the three layer membrane-blowing film equipment. This process can fully compensate for the defects of the calendering process, and it can be a perfect production abroad standard type A, type 2 GB, American Standard, the three standard, full compliance.
- Q:What are the main usages and applications of high density polyethylene film (HDPE) in refuse landfill?
- At the same time it can be used for the middle cover, fly eradication and deodorization. HDPE geomembrane is the core of urban household refuse landfill anti-seepage materials.
- Q:The difference between diamond films and diamond-like films where?
- Diamond from ultraviolet to infrared spectrum has high optical transmittance, it is an excellent corrosion-resistant materials. two preparation of diamond films are thermal chemical vapor deposition (TCVD) and plasma chemical vapor deposition (PCVD). The study is to obtain diamond film as a wear-resistant coating, the acoustic diaphragm, optical window, integrated high thermal conductivity of the substrate. it Also studied epitaxial single-crystal diamond film on a silicon wafer to prepare a diamond devices. Diamond-like carbon (DLC) is an amorphous structure, mainly carbon atom sp3 and sp2 hybrid bond. Hydrogen-containing DLC is also called α-C: H, wherein a hydrogen content between 20% to 50%. Hydrogen-free DLC film includes hydrogen-free amorphous carbon (α-C) and tetrahedral amorphous carbon (ta-C) film. Α-C film contains some sp3 bonds; ta-C-based film mainly contains sp3 bonds (sp3 & gt; 70%).
- Q:Is electrothermal film a big consumer of electricity?
- It consumes 60-120 watt electricity per square meter. . . It consumes 0.6-1.2 kilowatt-hours electricity in 10 hours every square meter. After electrified, it keeps a heating power of 220W before it reaches the normal temperature in the initial half an hour.
- Q:EEB film uses.
- One, Sun insulation, energy efficiency Third, to improve the indoor environment, comfort room for improvement IV beautify the five buildings, isolated ultraviolet, better avoid fading of interior goods, aged six, to improve security against broken glass for personal injury seven, with privacy, protection of privacy. Eight, enhance glass strength, enhanced security performance and to avoid property damage
- Q:What is the material of the decorative film ?
- Q:Brief introduction of geomembrane
- The geomembrane is a kind of waterproof barrier material, which takes the high-molecular polymer as the basic material. Mainly divided into: Low density polyethylene (LDPE) geomembrane, high density polyethylene (HDPE) geomembrane and EVA geomembrane. 1, complete in specifications of width and thickness. 2 has excellent resistance to environmental stress cracking and excellent resistance to chemical corrosion. 3, excellent resistance to chemical corrosion. 4 has a larger using temperature range and a longer service life. 5, used in the refuse landfill, tailings storage yard, channel seepage-proofing, dam seepage-proofing and subway projects, etc.. Physical mechanical properties of geomembrane Varieties index item LDPE geomembrane HDPE geomembrane EVA ordinary type environment friendly type tensile strength (vertical and horizontal) (MPa) ≥14 ≥17 ≥25 ≥18 breaking elongation rate (vertical and horizontal) (%) ≥400 ≥400 ≥550 right angle tear strength vertical and horizontal) (N/mm) ≥50 ≥80 ≥110 ≥90 water vapor penetration coefficiency (g.cm/cm.s.pa) ) ≤1.0x10-16 ≤1.0x10-16 ≤1.0x10-16 ≤1.0x10-16 using temperature range +70℃～-70℃ +70℃～-70℃ +70℃～-70℃ +70℃～-70℃ environmental stress cracking resistance (F20.H) - - ≥1500 - 200℃ oxidation induction time (min) ) - - ≥20 -
- Q:The pool of the soil, the loss and the number of lap
- This can discuss with the construction staff to decide how many centimeters,
"Golden Lion" has advanced production equipment and technology and testing equipment. Our company is a large-scale backbone enterprise with geosynthetic production, scientific research, sales and development. We have 20 sets of the most advanced digital computer controlled production lines in the world, to produce short fiber, filament needle-punched geotextile, geomembrane, composite geomembrane, EVA, HDPE, LDPE waterproofing sheet, single, two-way plastics geogrid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, North America, Eastern Europe, South Asia, Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid;Geocell;Geonet and Geomat;Plastic Safety Fence);Plastics products;Rubber products;Geotextile;Carpet;Compound geomembrane
|Product Price Range