LLDPE Smooth Geomembranes:
LLDPE smooth geomembranes are designed for waste containment applications that require greater flexibility and elongation performance. Our superior tensile properties make LLDPE smooth geomembrane liners the perfect solution for applications in which flexibility and elongation are most important, such as:
Solid Waste Landfills,
Hazardous Waste Landfills and C & D Landfills
Industrial and municipal water and wastewater treatmen
Elongation at Break(TD/MD)%
Strength at Tear(Right-angle Tear)N/mm
Permeability Coefficient of Vapour
The range of Temperature
-70 degrees to 70 degrees.
FAQ of our geotextile:
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:What does geomembrane PE mean?
- PE is polyethylene, HDPE is high density polyethylene
- Q:How to measure the loss of geomembrane joints and related specifications?
- In general, the construction of the geotechnical membrane is mainly by welding, and the lap width is confined to the requirements of the specification. According to the requirements of "the lap width of the sanitary landfill field seepage systems engineering and technical specifications CJJ113-2007 ", lap width of geomembrane: sweat soldering: 100±20（mm） squeezing welding 75±20(mm). According to our factory's experience, in general, the overlap loss of the geomembrane is between the 5%-8%, that is, for each1000 square meters of geomembrane, the loss is 80 square meters to 50 square meters. Construction site whose environment is relatively simple can calculate the loss according to 5%, complex construction site can calculate the loss according to 8%.
- Q:Brief introduction of geomembrane
- The geomembrane is a kind of waterproof barrier material, which takes the high-molecular polymer as the basic material. Mainly divided into: Low density polyethylene (LDPE) geomembrane, high density polyethylene (HDPE) geomembrane and EVA geomembrane. 1, complete in specifications of width and thickness. 2 has excellent resistance to environmental stress cracking and excellent resistance to chemical corrosion. 3, excellent resistance to chemical corrosion. 4 has a larger using temperature range and a longer service life. 5, used in the refuse landfill, tailings storage yard, channel seepage-proofing, dam seepage-proofing and subway projects, etc.. Physical mechanical properties of geomembrane Varieties index item LDPE geomembrane HDPE geomembrane EVA ordinary type environment friendly type tensile strength (vertical and horizontal) (MPa) ≥14 ≥17 ≥25 ≥18 breaking elongation rate (vertical and horizontal) (%) ≥400 ≥400 ≥550 right angle tear strength vertical and horizontal) (N/mm) ≥50 ≥80 ≥110 ≥90 water vapor penetration coefficiency (g.cm/cm.s.pa) ) ≤1.0x10-16 ≤1.0x10-16 ≤1.0x10-16 ≤1.0x10-16 using temperature range +70℃～-70℃ +70℃～-70℃ +70℃～-70℃ +70℃～-70℃ environmental stress cracking resistance (F20.H) - - ≥1500 - 200℃ oxidation induction time (min) ) - - ≥20 -
- Q:How to deal with oil slick on fish tank?
- The reasons that there is a layer of oily dirt on the surface of the water: 1. tap water contains small amounts of impurities and organics, after staying in the tank for a period of time, the organics and grease dissolved in water and surfaced. 2. 80% of the algae components are "oils". After the death and rotting of algae, oil would be dissolved in water, and then surfaced. When infusing new water, it will rush out oils attached to the aquatic plants and cylinder wall, and then surfaced to generate oil slick on water surface. 3. Oils generated by wreckage of microorganism or old waste, residual feeds, and other organics. When there is no water flowing, the oil slick is the worst. 4. The filter materials in filters are too dirty so as to spill oil. Influences of water oil dirts: 1. impede exhaust gas or water temperature escaping, give rise to early deterioration of water quality and increase water changes. 2. obstruct light source into water, affecting photosynthesis of plants. Solutions: 1. Using the oil slick processor to make the oil slick into the filter, and then using the filtering cotton in the filter to adsorb, at last decomposing bacteria by nitrobacterium. 2.Collect oil slick in the cup slowly and then discard it. 3. Use oil-absorbing sheet to absorb, put an oil-absorbing sheet at the opposite corner(oil-slick aggregated area) of water outlet to absorb oil slick. 4. Install trumpet funnel commingler to absorb oil slick, mix it with water, and it will be decomposed through absorption by filtering cotton. 5. Remove contamination in the filter. 6. Feeding fish which lives on oil such as highfin coralfish or black mollyack, which can reduce the film production. 7. The most recommended and the only way of tackling the problem is to establish a stable biochemical system.
- Q:What is the texture wall film
- Liquid wallpaper is a pure flat printing, the texture wall film is relatively strong sense of three-dimensional
- Q:home decoration glass insulation film is good or posted stickers decorative film.
- Effect decorative film may be a little better, it looks good; since the insulation film with insulation function, appearance and life may be not better than decorative film.
- Q:What is the difference between the dredging of the soil and the soil pipe?
- The geotechnical membrane is made of plastic film as the impervious material, and the composite of the non-woven fabric is made of the soil anti seepage material.
- Q:Is it useful to stick film for iPhone?
- Yes, it is. 1. The gardness of iPhone glass is larger than fingernails and metals like keys, so these things scratch it. 2. Many components in dust and sand wind, such as quartz, is harder than the glass. For example, if some grains of sand containing quartz in your hand, they will cause permanent scratches to the iPhone glass. 3. In terms of the service time, the mobile phone is a durable product, but after 2 or 3 years, you will buy a new one. 4. Therefore, if you use it carefully and do not mind scratches, you need not to stick film, otherwise you had better stick film.
- Q:What are the functions of the one-way perspective film?
- One-way perspective film (also called unidirectional film, mirror film, etc.) is a kind of film which can give the glass high reflectance to the visible light. 2) Service condition. This film is often misunderstood that it can allow you see through the window indoors without letting someone see indoors from outside. In fact, there is certain requirement that should be met to make it work. When the outdoors is brighter than the indoors, this film acts like a common mirror. The scene indoors can't be seen from the outdoors. The reverse is not true. But when the outdoors is darker than the indoors, the scene indoors can be seen from the outdoors and vise versa. The clarity depends on the illuminance outdoors. At present, this film is mainly used as observation window and hole with high level of concealment. The product can be used in Public Security Bureau, detention house, prison, court, karaoke, office, kindergarten, psychiatric hospital and other special sites.
- Q:What are the advantages of coated glass?
- The colors are: Emerald green, french green, sapphire, ford blue, blue gray, dark gray, tawny, etc. Advantages: 1. it has a good thermal insulation performance, which can effectively control the solar radiation, block the far infrared radiation. It can save on air conditioning bills in summer, also can save on heating costs in winter. 2. it has a high visible light transmittance and low reflectance ratio, low radiation rate, which can avoid light pollution. 3. it can effectively block ultraviolet light transmission and prevent furniture and fabric from fading. 4. wide spectrum range, abundant optional colors.
"Great Helper" is the professional manufacturer of Geosynthetics, integrating research, development, manufacture, sale and service. We specializes in producing Polyester filament spunbond and needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polyester and polypropylene short fiber needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polypropylene filament woven geotextile,Poypropylene flat silk woven geotextile,Polypropylene short fiber,HDPE/LDPE/EVA/PVC/TPO geomembranes, compound geomembranes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, Oceania, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid,Geocell,Geonet and Geomat,Plastic Safety Fence)
|Product Price Range