LLDPE Smooth Geomembranes:
LLDPE smooth geomembranes are designed for waste containment applications that require greater flexibility and elongation performance. Our superior tensile properties make LLDPE smooth geomembrane liners the perfect solution for applications in which flexibility and elongation are most important, such as:
Solid Waste Landfills,
Hazardous Waste Landfills and C & D Landfills
Industrial and municipal water and wastewater treatmen
Elongation at Break(TD/MD)%
Strength at Tear(Right-angle Tear)N/mm
Permeability Coefficient of Vapour
The range of Temperature
-70 degrees to 70 degrees.
FAQ of our geotextile:
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:Does iphone need to stick membrane?
- If iPhone do not stick membrane, it will be scratched by some alloy keys; and it will have minor scratches because of the friction with ordinary sand. Mobile phone film will inevitably reduce the screen brightness. First, reduce the screen brightness. Even it is the AR film (also known as high light transmittance anti-reflection film) featured as high light transmittance, its light transmittance is only about 95%. Other mobile phone films have greater influence on screen brightness. Second, reduce trackpad sensitivity. After sticking membrane for mobile phone, the screen may become "stuck", "slippery action", thus reduceing the iPhone's touch experience.
- Q:Generalized name of composite geomembrane
- In engineering, it's major function is seepage-proof, drainage. because composite geomembrane uses geotextile (woven or woven plastic) as a fabric, protective, and are widely applied to the road and rail ): tunnel project// h, made into plastic film: // h is geomembrane generalized name, reinforcement and so on. Composite geotextile and geomembrane products are somewhat in different name, so-called composite geomembrane is to combine two materials together , which has a function of isolation and seepage-proof composite materials geomembrane, the protective effect, thermal compound or method polyethylene PE film lamination can be called directly geomembrane (in addition, many areas of environmental protection, reinforced .baidu, drainage: //h.baidu, a composite material like EVA waterproof board also called geomembrane .jpg "esrc x3d" http, woven geotextile woven geotextile boob or polyethylene composite, also has closed (impermeable) function, the products referred to is the same, except it has a geotextile isolation, airport, so causing geomembrane defined confusion and irregularities .hiphotos. India developed jute geotextile - strictly speaking all film-like materials used in the civil engineering can be referred to geomembrane. composite geo-membrane, simplely speaking, making plastic particles by lamination method as geomembrane or waterproof board (depending on the thickness of the geomembrane, respectively), roads, and it can be widely used in water conservancy dams .hiphotos: Non-woven geotextile. Because geotextile is the informal name of emerging materials
- Q:What is the role of soot carbon particles in geomembranes?
- They can protect geomembranes from aging too early and absorb ultraviolet light. So carbon blacks play a role of protection in geomembranes.
- Q:How to purchase geomembrane?
- The choice of composite geo-membrane norms and lower cushion ply flatness, material allowable tensile stresses, material elastic modulus, the largest head within paving range and largest particle of covering layer. it's thickness design should consider hydraulic pressure strength reqiurements, and the exposing, embeding, climate, service life and other application conditions, design thickness and actual thickness should be confirmed according to the issued relative standard.
- Q:what's the construction scheme of composite geo-membrane?
- Q:How to determine the soil moisture content?
- To estimate the best water content of soil, and then from the best in order to two points each with two groups, the water content in turn decreased by about 2%.
- Q:What are the main types of wallpaper basilemma?
- the main types of wallpaper basilemma: it is better to use the gelatine powder plus mucilage; the viscosity of the sticky rice glue is twice as the before one, and it is also more environmentally friendly, but the disadvantage is that it can not paste too thick wallpaper (wallpaper but usually are ok, bearing less than 400g / sqm); as for the seamless wall cloth, you can use a strong glue to paste; as well as pure paper for plastic, mural dedicated glue, super sticky King Wuling (more viscous, but need to use ten minutes to dissolve) and so on.
- Q:Quality acceptance record sheets of waterproof concrete project insolation lot.
- 5.10.5 Quality acceptance record sheet of waterproof concrete insolation lot GB50208-2002 010501 □□ Unit (subunit) Project name No. 8 commercial and residential building, Guangming Garden, ×× City subsection(branch) Project name underground waterproof subsection project Acceptance site foundation1-19 / A-D Construction unit ×× city construction company Project manager ××× Executive standard and number of construction QB / T010501 waterproof project technique standards Stipulations of construction acceptance of construction quality specifications Inspection and assessment record of the construction unit Acceptance record of supervision(construction) unit Dominant item 1. the mix proportion and slump test value of raw materials Article 4.1.7 √ conformance to requirements 2. compressive strength, impermeability pressure Article 4.1.8 √ 3. detail practice section Article 4.1.9 √ General item 1. Surface quality Article 4.1.10 √ conformance to requirements√ 2. Crack opening ≤0.2 mm, and no holing √ 3. waterproof concrete structural thickness≥250 mm The protective layer of water face 50 mm ±15mm, -10mm ±10mm 8 9 7 6 6 6 6 8 8 6 6 6 4 4 4 5 3 2 6 Inspection and assessment results of construction unit Professional foreman (construction worker) ××× construction leader ××× conformance to requirements of acceptance specifications of construction quality. Professional quality inspector of projects: ××× × day × month 2003 Inspection results of supervision (construction) unit qualified acceptance Professional supervising engineer: ××× (professional technical leader of project in construction unit): × day × month 2003 5.10.5 quality acceptance record sheet waterproof concrete insolation lot
- Q:How to stick glass film and frosted film to the office windows?
- Clean the glass, and spray water on the side with plastic of the film and press it against the glass. Then spray the water on the outerside of the film, and scrape with a rubber scraper to drain the water inside the film. When scraping, scrape from the middle to the four sides. Then dry it for two or three days. Tips: If there is a bubble, you can poke a hole with a small needle, and expel the gas.
- Q:Does anyone know the mechanism of ion exchange membrane
- Ion exchange resins are high molecular material with an ion exchange function. in the solution, the ion of itself will have an exchange with the ion which has the same symbol in the solution. According to the nature of different exchange groups, the ion exchange resins can be classified into two categories cation exchange resin and anion exchange resin, most of the cation exchange resin have a sulfonic acid group (-SO3H), carboxyl (-COOH) or phenol (-C6H4OH), etc. and other acidic group, wherein the hydrogen ions can have a exchange with a metal ion in solution or other cation ion, anion exchange resin containing quaternary amine [-N (CH3) 3OH], amino (-NH2 ) or imino (-NH2 ) and other alkali basic group. They can generate OH- ions in water, which can have the exchange interaction with various anions, and the ion exchange resin is in very widely use, it is mainly used for the isolation and purification.
"Great Helper" is the professional manufacturer of Geosynthetics, integrating research, development, manufacture, sale and service. We specializes in producing Polyester filament spunbond and needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polyester and polypropylene short fiber needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polypropylene filament woven geotextile,Poypropylene flat silk woven geotextile,Polypropylene short fiber,HDPE/LDPE/EVA/PVC/TPO geomembranes, compound geomembranes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, Oceania, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid,Geocell,Geonet and Geomat,Plastic Safety Fence)
|Product Price Range