LLDPE Smooth Geomembranes:
LLDPE smooth geomembranes are designed for waste containment applications that require greater flexibility and elongation performance. Our superior tensile properties make LLDPE smooth geomembrane liners the perfect solution for applications in which flexibility and elongation are most important, such as:
Solid Waste Landfills,
Hazardous Waste Landfills and C & D Landfills
Industrial and municipal water and wastewater treatmen
Elongation at Break(TD/MD)%
Strength at Tear(Right-angle Tear)N/mm
Permeability Coefficient of Vapour
The range of Temperature
-70 degrees to 70 degrees.
FAQ of our geotextile:
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:What are the differences between strong transmittance coated glass and non-coated glass?
- High transmittance coated glass: coloured glass only display one color because the toner is pure, while coated film has different color seeing from different angle because the molecular arrangement due to regular movement and arrangment of molecule form several interfaces, that is several angles and directions which will absorb and reflect sun spectrum in different way.
- Q:Water is the water base wallpaper wallpaper glue?
- The wallpaper film is a kind of surface treatment liquid befored the wallpaper is pasted. If the wall has brushed varnish, wallpaper primer can not used, but wallpaper primer is more environmentally friendly, dry time is faster. Ordinary wall recommend to use permeable membrane, but if it is old walls or brush metope emulsioni paint, you must first sandpaper and use the covering membrane type. " Characteristic description: Wallpaper paste on the wall, coated with a layer of wallpaper primer, it can form a compact protective layer on the wall, can effectively block water and alkaline substances on the wallpaper damage, prevent the Yellow Wallpaper, wallpaper and wall to enhance cohesion, extend the period of use of wallpaper. The function of the basement membrane is curing and protection putty surface, it also can strengthen the function of alkali resistant wallpaper. In the basement membrane of the putty is completely dry after. And as for wallpaper glue, the focus falls on the glue, is used to stick wallpaper, stick wallpaper, ensuring wallpaper's life is the most basic function
- Q:What is the composite geomembrane, how to define it?
- It's the combination of geotextile and geomembrane, there are two fabrics and one membrane and one fabrics and one membrane,
- Q:Does electric heating film consume a lot of electricity?
- The electric heating film is very energy saving and comfortable.
- Q:can geomembrane reach A-class seepage-proof?
- the seepage-proof effect of project composite geo-membrane is mainly depends on the interlayer, the norms of seepage-proof geomembrane is 100-1500g/square meter, in order to guarantee the good seepage-proof effect, the thickness of geomembrane should be less than 500g/ square meter, outer geotextile should be less than 300g, too thin geotextile will reduce the sand stone resisting effect, increasing geomembrane's thickness and prevent sand stone corrosion will influence the seepage-proof effect of geomembrane, composite geo-membrane's norms is less than 800g/square meter, which can reach the seepage-proof standard.
- Q:What is the code for check and acceptance of reinforced concrete project ?
- Article 2.1.1 Materials of the template and holder shall be steel, wood or new materials. The steel should be consistent with the No. 3 steel standard in the "Ordinary carbon steel grades and general technical conditions" (GB700-79). The timber should be consistent with the selection criterion of bearing structures under Code for construction quality acceptance of timber (GBJ206-83) , the tree species can be selected according to regional conditions, and the material grade shall not be under Ⅲ grade. Article 2.1.2 The template and holder must be in accordance with the following provisions: First,ensure the shape, size and position of engineering structures and components in each part is correct. Second, have enough strength, rigidity and stability, to withstand the weight and lateral pressure of newly poured concrete, as well as load generated in the process of construction.Third, simple structure, convenient assembly and disassembly, convenient for reinforcing bar colligation and installation and concrete pouring and curing process. Fourth, tight template joints without spillage. Article 2.1.3 The design, fabrication and construction of composite steel template, large formwork, climbing form and so on shall be in conformity with the relevant professional standards. Article 2.1.4 The contact surface of template and concrete shall be coated with separant. Do not use separant which will hinder the construction of decoration project. Article 2.1.5 The templates and holders shall be properly maintained, and the steel formwork and steel supports shall be prevented from corrosion.
- Q:What is the texture wall film
- the liquid texture paint can have the effect of moisture-proof.
- Q:What is the use of glass curtain wall stick membrane?
- Glass curtain wall may be self-destruction, it is often occurs that glass fall from high altitude, the stick membrane can stick the broken pieces of glass, and don't let it splash to hurt people, another point is insulation, large areas of glass will lead to high temperature in room. under the situations like this, you need to stick LLumar glass stick membrane with good insulation, explosion-proof function.
- Q:What are the quality characteristics of HDPE geomembrane?
- 1.Simple construction: It just need to dig poola and do some treatmentg accordingly. It need no concrete cushion layer; 2. Rapid construction: There is no structural concrete curing time; 3. Resistant to base deformation: Because HDPE geomembrane has good elongation at break, it can be resistant to base sedimentation or base deformation; 4. good effect: This is the biggest feature of HDPE geomembrane; 5. easy recovery after use: This is the biggest feature of HDPE geomembrane. After being used, it can be recover as long as to collect it and backfill the pool.
- Q:Functions of PVC membrane, characteristics of PVC
- Forming characteristics: 1. It is an amorphous material with small moisture absorption and poor mobility. In order to improve the mobility and prevent the occurrence of bubbles, plastics may be dried in advance. Mold gating system should be thick and short, and the gate section should be large without blind angles. The mold need to be cooled, and coated chrome on the surface. 2. Due to the corrosion and mobility, it is best to use special equipment and mold. All products are required to be added to different types and amounts of additives. 3. It is easy to decompose, and will be more likely to decompose under temperature of 200 degrees and meets steeland copper. And corrosive and pungent gas will escape from it when composition. It has a small temperature range of forming. 4. When using the screw injection nozzle, the aperture should be large to prevent the material is lagged at dead corners. It is best that it has no inserts, and if it has, the inserted parts should be preheated.
"Great Helper" is the professional manufacturer of Geosynthetics, integrating research, development, manufacture, sale and service. We specializes in producing Polyester filament spunbond and needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polyester and polypropylene short fiber needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polypropylene filament woven geotextile,Poypropylene flat silk woven geotextile,Polypropylene short fiber,HDPE/LDPE/EVA/PVC/TPO geomembranes, compound geomembranes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, Oceania, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid,Geocell,Geonet and Geomat,Plastic Safety Fence)
|Product Price Range