LLDPE Smooth Geomembranes:
LLDPE smooth geomembranes are designed for waste containment applications that require greater flexibility and elongation performance. Our superior tensile properties make LLDPE smooth geomembrane liners the perfect solution for applications in which flexibility and elongation are most important, such as:
Solid Waste Landfills,
Hazardous Waste Landfills and C & D Landfills
Industrial and municipal water and wastewater treatmen
Elongation at Break(TD/MD)%
Strength at Tear(Right-angle Tear)N/mm
Permeability Coefficient of Vapour
The range of Temperature
-70 degrees to 70 degrees.
FAQ of our geotextile:
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:Concrete engineering quality defects how to deal with?
- 1, Pock: Phenomenon: Local lack of concrete surface rough paste, or a small pit, no exposed steel reinforcements. The reason: 1) template surface roughening or cleaning is not clean; 2) release agent brushing uneven or local leak brush; 3) the template joints loose stitching, slit pouring concrete slurry leakage. 4) vibration is not dense, concrete air bubbles remain in the bubble does not discharge a portion of the template surface. Prevention: 1) template surface clean, can not stick with dry cement and other hard objects; 2) before pouring concrete, application of water to wet the template, leaving no water, tight stitching template slit 3) brushing release agent shall be uniform, not leak brush. 4) Concrete shall be uniformly layered vibration compacting procedures, to prevent leakage of vibration, each concrete vibrator should be sent to bubble up. 2, the honeycomb: Phenomenon: Local crisp concrete, mortar less, more stones, and a gap appears between the stones to form a honeycomb of holes. The reason: 1) inaccurate or concrete mix aggregate measurement error; 2) concrete mixing time is short, there is no uniform mixing, poor workability of concrete, vibration is not dense; 3) pouring concrete, cutting a cutting excessive or improper no segment layered pouring, resulting in leakage of concrete vibration isolation; 4) does not block pores of the template is good or not firmly set template support, templates shift, resulting in serious leakage of slurry wall or rot.
- Q:What are the main usages and applications of high density polyethylene film (HDPE) in refuse landfill?
- At the same time it can be used for the middle cover, fly eradication and deodorization. HDPE geomembrane is the core of urban household refuse landfill anti-seepage materials.
- Q:Does the lower geotextile of composite geomembrane need seaming?
- In general, it does not need to seam (extending and folding together is ok). You only need to weld the geomembrane and seam the upper geotextile with handheld sewing machine. Geotextile is used as a protective layer of geomembrane to protect the impervious layer from being damaged. In order to reduce the ultraviolet radiation and increase the anti aging performance, you'd better use buried laying method. During construction, first, level cardinal plane with small sand or clay, then pave. Do not stretch too tight when paving. Both ends buried in soil is corrugated. Finally, pave a transition layer of about 10cm with fine sand or clay on two cloths and one membrane and build scour prevention layer with 20-30cm stone (or precast concrete block). In construction, you'd better build the packaging layer while paving membrane edge to try to avoid the stones hit directly on it. The connection between two cloths and one membrane and surrounding structures should be anchored by expansion bolt and steel plate depression bar, painted with emulsified asphalt (2mm thick) to stick and prevent leakage. Construction joint treatment is a key process, which directly affects the anti-seepage effect. General joint methods are: ① lap: lap width should be larger than 15cm; ② hot welding: suitable for thicker geomembrane substrates, and lap width of weld should be not less than 5cm.
- Q:How about the warm reflective film?
- Warm reflective film is very good. It is commonly known as "aluminum foil" or "tin foil". But strictly speaking, it is not real "aluminum foil" or "tin foil". In fact, it is a kind of product made of high vacuum aluminum laminated films, paper, cloth and other insulation materials. Warm reflective film is the key part of the floor heating system which ensures comfortable temperature of floor and improves the heat reflection and radiation.
- Q:What is the lacquer membrane?
- if It is the painting membrane: it Generally refers to paint and latex paint. It can be understood as the thickness of the outer layer of paint. function: Beautiful, protect wooden furniture.
- Q:Is waterproof geomembrane the same as EPDM?
- Not the same, different material
- Q:how is the metal plating ceramic film?
- Further improve separation precision and stability of the ceramic membrane materials to achieve continuous and efficient operation at nanoscale level in liquid separation field as well as in the field of gas separation. anti temperature ceramic separation materials of large aperture and high porosity so as to achieve long term and stable gas-solid separation in the field of efficient use of resources and environmental protection. to achieve treatment of the ceramic film surface and expand the application scope by changing hydrophilia and hydrophobicity of the surface and charge performance, biology compatibility.
- Q:what's the principle of composite geo-membrane protecting impervious barrier?
- composite geo-membrane takes plastic film as seepage-proof base material, it's the soil engineering seepage-proof base material composed by non-woven fabrics, and it's seepage-proof performance mainly depends on the seepage-proof performance of plastic film. it's dominant mechanism is isolating the earth dam leakage passage with the imperviousness of plastic film, it's good strength of extension and elongation can endure hydraulic pressure and adapt deformation of dam; non-woven fabrics is also a kind of macromolecule staple fibre chemical material, it's made by needle punching or hot sticking, and has high strength of extension and extensibility, after combined with plastic film, it not only has increased the strength of extension and anti-puncture ability of plastic film, the rough surface of non-woven fabrics has increased the friction coefficient of contact surface, which is benefit to the stability of composite geo-membrane and packaging layer. meanwhile, they have good corrosion resistance to bacteria and chemical function, and can be resistant to the errosion of acid, alkali, salt.
- Q:The methods for sticking mobile phone film?
- 1. The environment: the place that need to be pasted with film should be bright enough. And the ligh indoors is too weak, the table lamp should be prepared so as to look the details clear. 2. To wash hands: The dust and grease on your hands should be cleaned carefully.
- Q:What are the differences between reflective paint and reflective membranes?
- The reflection coefficient of reflective paint is relatively low, while the reflective membrane is capsule type which can last for a long time.
"Great Helper" is the professional manufacturer of Geosynthetics, integrating research, development, manufacture, sale and service. We specializes in producing Polyester filament spunbond and needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polyester and polypropylene short fiber needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polypropylene filament woven geotextile,Poypropylene flat silk woven geotextile,Polypropylene short fiber,HDPE/LDPE/EVA/PVC/TPO geomembranes, compound geomembranes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, Oceania, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid,Geocell,Geonet and Geomat,Plastic Safety Fence)
|Product Price Range