PP/PE Smooth Geomembranes:
Mass per unit are g/m2
Thickness of membrane
Tensile at break kN/ m
CBR strength kN
Tear strength kN
Note: According to the specifications of thickness per unit area, the actual specifications in the range of specifications between the adjacent table, according to the interpolation method to calculate the appropriate evaluation indicators; beyond the scope of the table, the assessment indicators to be negotiated by the supply and demand.
Hydrostatic pressure tolerance specification data:
Thickness of membrane
One textile one membrane mm
Two textile one membrane mm
FAQ of our geotextile:
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:The repair method and quality inspection of composite geo-membrane construction defects.
- It's really hard, first melt the geotextile with iron plate, pay attention to the melting degree, half exposed of PE film is ok. then use a layer of one fabric and one membrane film to connect it, and it's suitable for the film over 0.4, the thin film can only be pasted with PEglue. you can pull up the repair part and put water into it for inspection. you must leave some cloth while construction, otherwise, high pressure will makes the repair parts crack.
- Q:How do use geomembrane to prevent sewage seepage?
- Q:Is the new crystal steel door film expensive?
- It is not expensive. ① , new/ crystal steel door film/ special film for cabinets/ frontal adhesive/ wooden, the price is 8 yuan. ② new/ crystal steel doors film/ cabinet glass door self-adhesive film, the price is more than 9 yuan.
- Q:What is the working principle of electric heating film
- Low temperature radiantion electrothermal film heating system is a way of electric radiant heating, consume power as energy, and use electrothermal film as heating element, transfering most heat into room in the form of radiation, and warm wall as well as furnitures, and then heating indoor air through convective heat transfer, and make it adjustable and economical via independent temperature control device, specifically, electrothermal membrane heating has the following several advantages: 1, high comfort through indoor heating: To heat in a most comfortable way, produce no dust and hot feelings. It is warm, clean and comfortable; 2, to achieve energy-saving behavior: Electrothermal membrane technology uses the household metering, control technology. You will not watse one extra penny on heating, so it is conducive to the realization energy saving. 3, save cost when using: Heating season have 8 hours in one day (10 am - 6 am) during which electricity is charged at half price, users can open or close temperature controller according to the needs of the thermostat at any time; 4, increase the usable area: No indoor pipeline, heating radiator. It increases relative usable area, convenient for decoration and arranging furniture 5 to achieve independent heating Unlimited by heating time, can be heated at any time to avoid discomfort coldness in spring and autumn, uncomfortable feeling, the freedom to control temperature, residents can control room temperature according to the needs of temperature. This completely solve the uneven heating resulted from vertical disorder and horizontal disorder; 6, thoroughly eliminate risk of flooding: No problem like this will occur, will not destory installation of house due to run, drip, leak.
- Q:Concrete engineering quality defects how to deal with?
- 1, Pock: Phenomenon: Local lack of concrete surface rough paste, or a small pit, no exposed steel reinforcements. The reason: 1) template surface roughening or cleaning is not clean; 2) release agent brushing uneven or local leak brush; 3) the template joints loose stitching, slit pouring concrete slurry leakage. 4) vibration is not dense, concrete air bubbles remain in the bubble does not discharge a portion of the template surface. Prevention: 1) template surface clean, can not stick with dry cement and other hard objects; 2) before pouring concrete, application of water to wet the template, leaving no water, tight stitching template slit 3) brushing release agent shall be uniform, not leak brush. 4) Concrete shall be uniformly layered vibration compacting procedures, to prevent leakage of vibration, each concrete vibrator should be sent to bubble up. 2, the honeycomb: Phenomenon: Local crisp concrete, mortar less, more stones, and a gap appears between the stones to form a honeycomb of holes. The reason: 1) inaccurate or concrete mix aggregate measurement error; 2) concrete mixing time is short, there is no uniform mixing, poor workability of concrete, vibration is not dense; 3) pouring concrete, cutting a cutting excessive or improper no segment layered pouring, resulting in leakage of concrete vibration isolation; 4) does not block pores of the template is good or not firmly set template support, templates shift, resulting in serious leakage of slurry wall or rot.
- Q:How does the insulation effect of the heat of the glass film?
- Building insulation energy-saving glass membrane are generally to be attached to the inside of the glass and attached to the medial better, this is because the film glass paste in lateral vulnerable to wind and rain, and other accidents lead to damage to the glass membrane, which affects the actual life of the glass film and glass membrane attached to the posterior medial can avoid these. Glass film in actual use is through reflection and absorption to stop more heat into the room of, reflection is actually glass film metal layer in effect, while the heat absorption is through the special structure of the glass film to heat adsorption on the glass film. The glass film attached to the inside due to the protection of a good general as long as the real film is used a few years, there are several decades, because the glass film will not be easily scratched, scratched, or appear what other circumstances.
- Q:What is the installation technology of soft membrane?
- When installing the soft membrane, the first is to install the four angles of A, B, C, D, then the diagonal pull point installation, finally all installation. The installation sequence: 1. Before the entering of the soft film smallpox, the site must be electrified and without construction waste. 2. The deal with the bottom of the piamater ceiling should be fit for the installation conditions, such as the installation of the steel and so on; it must be cleaned. 3. All the installation of the lights must be according to the requirement of us. We should ensure all of the circuit to be electrified. If there are any lamp not lighting up before installing the soft film, it should be adjusted and repaced in time. The interior hidden lights should be painted with white paints so as to get a better effect. 4. The air conditioning and fire pipes must be arranged in advance and debug to keep it operating well. After the installation of the air inlet, spray head, and smoke sensor, all of them should meet the requirements of us. 5. After the installation of the piamater ceiling is completed, for example, the paint should repair the gypsum board and should not touch the soft film smallpox.
- Q:What are the requirements for steel-plastic composite geogrid standard?
- Q:What are the geogrids?
- Geogrids are 2D latticed grids or three-dimensional screen grids made from high-molecular polymers like polypropylene and PVC (polyvinyl chloride) by thermoforming or mould pressing. They are used in the field of civil engineering. Their applications field in engineering are as follows. They can be used to reinforce the soft grounds of highways, railways, abutments, approachs, wharfs, dams and residue fields, to construct retaining walls and in the project to improve the crack resistance of the roads.
- Q:Landfill final cover system uses geomembranes (HDPE high-density polyethylene film). It has advantages and disadvantages.
- at present, HDPE membrane is used to make closure material. HDPE film is anti piercing and anti aging. It is protective for it is of high density. the disadvantage is higher cost, easy aging in when exposed to sunlight, so it need covering by soil or geotextile.
"Great Helper" is the professional manufacturer of Geosynthetics, integrating research, development, manufacture, sale and service. We specializes in producing Polyester filament spunbond and needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polyester and polypropylene short fiber needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polypropylene filament woven geotextile,Poypropylene flat silk woven geotextile,Polypropylene short fiber,HDPE/LDPE/EVA/PVC/TPO geomembranes, compound geomembranes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, Oceania, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid,Geocell,Geonet and Geomat,Plastic Safety Fence)
|Product Price Range