PP/PE Smooth Geomembranes:
Mass per unit are g/m2
Thickness of membrane
Tensile at break kN/ m
CBR strength kN
Tear strength kN
Note: According to the specifications of thickness per unit area, the actual specifications in the range of specifications between the adjacent table, according to the interpolation method to calculate the appropriate evaluation indicators; beyond the scope of the table, the assessment indicators to be negotiated by the supply and demand.
Hydrostatic pressure tolerance specification data:
Thickness of membrane
One textile one membrane mm
Two textile one membrane mm
FAQ of our geotextile:
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:whether the sound insulation membrane of windows and door is useful?
- the sound insulation can only be effective to the low-frequency noise, if the roadside has truck, bus or car horn whistle, I recommend installing the soundproof windows; if it is the kind of low frequency sound which is less than 50 db, then sticking the sound insulation film has a good effect.
- Q:What materials are used to make HDPE geomembrane and HDPE anti-seepage film?
- They are all amde from HDPE material.
- Q:The difference between the double rough surface soil and the ordinary soil?
- Ordinary geomembrane generally refers to both sides is double smooth geomembrane smooth rough texture, the national standard GB GB type, type two and urban construction standard (equivalent to American Standard) of the points, the thickness is generally between 0.2-2.0mm. The double rough surface soil engineering film is a soil film with coarse grain on both sides, and the urban construction standard is only accepted by the national index. General thickness is between 1.0-2.0mm.
- Q:How to pave the electrothermal film?
- In fact, the steps are very simple. First, pave insulation boards on the ground. Second, put the electrothermal films into moisture barrier bags and pave them hermetically. Then, pave packaging layers, backfill with cement cushion ply. Finally, operate according to the common room decoration, lay tiles. After finishing above four steps, the laying of tiles in room with electrothermal films are finished.
- Q:Which one should be used for p lanting lotus, woven geomembraneor or blow molding geomembrane?
- Its anti-seepage effect is not as good as composite geomembrane and the cost of it is much higher than the composite geo-membrane. There are woven geotextile and composite woven geomembrane. Woven geotextile is not seepage-proof. Currently the seepage-proof geomembrane for planting lotus is generally blow molding geomembrane or composite geo-membrane.Composite woven geomembrane is seepage-proof. There isn't a product named wowen geomembrane.
- Q:Which kind of computer dull polished film is better?
- Screen can be divided into mirror screen and matte screen. Mirror screen is relatively clear but has strong light reflection, which is suitable for use in indoor dark conditions, if often go out and used in the bright environment, for example outdoor, it is enough to stick a layer of dull polished protective film. Matte screen reflect lees light, whose translucency is also inferior to mirror screen, to put it bluntly, it is not that clear. The benefit is that we can clearly see the screen no matter in hard light or outdoor environment. If in indoor weak light environment, it can be used stick nonopaque film property screen protective film definition, but it also increases the light reflection, so you can choose different films according to your using environments.
- Q:How to calculate the project quantity of raft foundation concrete?
- The project quantity of earthwork, rebar, concrete, mould should be calculated respectively by cubic meter, and the quota is all-round foundation.
- Q:which kind of geomembrane is best for the frost cracking resistance?
- Q:What is the geomembrane
- Q:The temperature requirement for the bonding with chloroprene rubber adhesive:What is the lowest temperature for the construction of geomembrane is bonded with chloroprene rubber adhesive.
- Light membrane can't be bonded tightly. When it comes to interconnective bonding, composite membrane is basically ok above 0 degrees, but the bonding effect is not good. if the bond is a must, then you must, make sure whether it is light membrane or composite membrane strictly according to adhesion agent instructions.
"Great Helper" is the professional manufacturer of Geosynthetics, integrating research, development, manufacture, sale and service. We specializes in producing Polyester filament spunbond and needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polyester and polypropylene short fiber needle punched nonwoven geotextiles, Polypropylene filament woven geotextile,Poypropylene flat silk woven geotextile,Polypropylene short fiber,HDPE/LDPE/EVA/PVC/TPO geomembranes, compound geomembranes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, Oceania, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid,Geocell,Geonet and Geomat,Plastic Safety Fence)
|Product Price Range