Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile-CMAX-PR674:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile-CMAX-PR674:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and
wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according
to your requirements
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:Do you need need grout spacing for marble floor tile?
- I have butted 12 x 12 marble tiles together without a grout line, but it was a small entry area. I lived there for several years without any problems. Marble, however, is very slick when people come into your home with feet shoes or feet.
- Q:Tearing up carpet, tile entire house?
- do it yourself and save tons of money.
- Q:how many tiles of 450x450mm would i need for area of 6m x2m?
- Your answer is 60 tiles (actually about 59 and 1/4 tiles). 1 meter = 100 centimeters = 1,000 mm Area: 6 meters X 1000 = 6,000 mm 2 meters X 1,000 = 2,000 mm 6,000 mm X 2,000 mm = 120,000,000 mm2 Each tile: 450 mm X 450 mm = 202,500 mm2 Number of tiles: 120,000,000 mm2 : 202,500 mm2 = 59.26 tiles or ~59 1/4 tiles. An easier way is to convert the whole thing to meters. That will avoid all the confusing zeros, while the result remains the same (as using inches rather then 1/16 or 1/32. lol).
- Q:how long do you have to wait before walking on new tile?
- You really shouldn't walk on it until you install the grout and it is dry. You will have to walk on it a little while you are grouting it but wait until it's dry to have regular traffic on the tile. Usually it's good the next day after grouting. Note: Check the tiles after you motor them down for a hollow sound when tapped on. If you have any tiles that sound hollow remove them and then reinstall them because they will crack if you don't
- Q:cracking tiles or floor crack?
- loose tile re glue it
- Q:Questions about installing marble floor tile?
- Marble tile floors have been around for centuries. Even today, in an age of much simpler and less expensive options, marble remains synonymous with elegance and class. Installing marble is more complicated than installing ceramic or other types of tiles because the marble can't be cut on a standard tile cutter, instead needing a wet saw. Also, since the tiles are straight-cut in their manufacture, the tile surfaces have to be completely even with one another.
- Q:Toilet tile size
- Wall tiles are generally used 300 * 450,300 * 600 these two specifications are more, if you want some good quality, you can buy 600 * 600 brick, cut into 300 * 600, the area are Is 300 * 300, in the day cat store there is a [tree tiles] quality are good, inexpensive
- Q:What is the easiest way to go through doorways when laying ceramic floor tile?
- Great okorder.com/
- Q:Mosaic tiles - good idea or bad idea?
- Mosaic tiles can add a lot of variety and interest into a bathroom. A mixture of blues is suitable and your decision to keep the other areas white is also correct. I am assuming the fittings will also be white colour. But, if you are planning to cover only one part of a wall where it is against the shower, it might not look right. (unless the wall you are referring to is the wide side of the shower and it is also the full width of the bathroom) it is best to either use it on all three sides of the shower or in one full wall of the bathroom.
- Q:Tiling a Shower Surround?
- As long as you don't remove the shower pan, you should be okay. Don't assume that the corner of your wall is plumb. Do a dry fit at the bottom to see that you don't have tiny slivers of tile to cut in the corners. You want to tile from the bottom up and the outside in. That way, any cut tiles are on the inside corners. Be absolutely certain that you start out plumb and square, or the job will always look lop-sided. Lowe's and Home Depot offer classes on how to lay tile, it might be a good idea to attend one so you'll know exactly what you're doing.
We are the top 100 private enterprises in hunan province.It's specialized in building materials, building ceramics and concrete pipe pile. Based on research and development, production, sale and transport of goods, real estate development as the pillar, infrastructure investment, and domestic and foreign trade, port management and logistics for the auxiliary of the diversified private enterprise group.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range