Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile-CMAX-PR674:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile-CMAX-PR674:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and
wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according
to your requirements
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:Is this broken tile completely my fault?
- If you hadn't kicked it then it would still be as it was you have no excuse you have to curb your temper you have to respect other peoples property
- Q:A roof tile falls off the roof of a house. An observer inside the house notices that the tile took 0.2 s...?
- first s= ut+1/2gt^2 1.6=0.2u+0.5*10*0.04 1.6=0.2(u+1) u+1=8 u=7 height = (7^2)/(2*10) = 2.45 using third eqn of kinematics
- Q:Tile around wood stove?
- You will be better off if you remove the stove and tile. See if they installers can come back out and set it aside , be sure to make where the feet set first, measure and write down so that the feet doesn't sit on a joint . It will make to job make better,
- Q:Pricing on tile and carpet?
- DO NOT buy overpriced ceramic tile at a huge chain store. Find a discount builder warehouse of some kind that carries flooring supplies. We recently put new 12x12 tile throughout our entire house and paid only 68cents per tile! We got rid of all the carpet, it is so nasty! You wouldn't believe the germs, mold, dirt, sand, bugs, etc., that get trapped underneath, no matter how much you vacuum. The labor price depends on the worker. Ask around, find a friend who knows someone who lays tile. We had a friend lay ours for about $1.00 per square foot.
- Q:How can I tell which ceramic tiles are good quality?
- If you want a good price, go to Home Depot or Lowes. If you want a selection and expertise, to to a tile specialty shop. I live in a town with 350,000 people and we have about 6 shops that deal only in tiles. They will have enough options to make your head spin, and their sales people will know what they are talking about. If you like a particular tile at the shop, you can of course go and see if it is carried at a big box store and compare price. In my experience big box stores are short on selection. FWIW, installing tile isn't as hard as some of the other posters make it sound. I did my first DIY tile job in a bathroom at my first house. It turned out so well I have since done 3 more jobs and they all look professional quality. If you want to try to lay them yourself, just do some research first. Once you set your first course of tile, it is no different that putting a jigsaw puzzle together....and your design has no limits. Advice: if you are laying natural stone tile (slate, marble, granite) you have to seal the surface of the tile before gluing them down, or you will have an impossible time cleaning up the mastick. Ceramic or glass tile isn't really a problem.
- Q:How hard is it to replace tile?
- It's not difficult but it takes some strength and patience. You'll have to break off the damaged tiles and chip the mortar (cement like stuff) until it is flat and even. You can use a chisel for this since it's a small surface. Take out the grout around the tile as well. Then you'll need some mortar, the replacement tile, and grout (color need to match existing grout). Place the prepared mortar on the square using a trowel and lay the tile on it - make sure the tile is even with the existing flooring. If it sinks too low, add mortar, if it pops up too high, take out excess mortar. Then wait 24 hours and then apply the prepared grout over the tile using a rubber float. Scrub clean with wet sponge - might take several times to get the grout film off the tile surface. Wait another 24 hours for the grout to set before walking on it. All done.
- Q:How to tile a basement bathroom floor?
- Rent a floating machine and skim the floor with thin set mortar. That eleminates imperfections in the slab, giving you a first class substrate for your tile. If the paint on the concrete is tight (not flaking or peeling) you should be able to skim right over it. The machine is a large, electrically driven circular trowel that really smooths things up.
- Q:How to drill a large hole in ceramic tile?
- Drill a small hole, say 1/4 then useing a tile saw cut the large hole. Tile saws are availlable fro any DIY stor.
- Q:If there are 8 red tiles and 3 white tiles in pattern 1, 10 red tiles and 6 white tiles in pattern 2?
- Simple Red White 8 3 8 3 10 6 12 9 14 12 16 15 18 18 Pattern 6 20 21 22 24 24 27 26 30 Pattern10
- Q:How are you at tiling equations?
- Ok so ignore your center line it does not matter here your tiles are 4.25, your grout lines are .25 and you are trying to get the tile and grout lines into a space that is 59 so if you take 13 tiles you get 55.25 for those tiles you will have 12 standard .25 grout lines totaling 3 giving you a total of 58.25 now from here what I would do instead of adding grout line and caulking on each end is form an L with the next wall (assuming you have 3 walls to tile to enclose the shower) because a standard wall tile is about .25 thick this would give you an 1/8 bead of caulk in each corner. Make sense?
We are the top 100 private enterprises in hunan province.It's specialized in building materials, building ceramics and concrete pipe pile. Based on research and development, production, sale and transport of goods, real estate development as the pillar, infrastructure investment, and domestic and foreign trade, port management and logistics for the auxiliary of the diversified private enterprise group.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan PORT, China
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range