Key Specifications Of Glass Mosaic Light Beige
Glass Mosaic Light Beige
1. It's a good decoration material for wall, kitchen, bathroom, floor and so on.
2. Also environment friendly and energy saving.
3. Available in different colors, sizes, shapes and original designs.
4. Pattern is attractive and quality is good as Different kinds of mosaics can be mixed for your individual style.
5. Your design can be acceptable.
1. PCS size in 23x23x4mm
2. Sheet size in 300X300mm
3. One sheet for 0.09 SQM
1.10 or 11 sheets in a carton
2.54/90 cartons per pallet A (Pallet size: 1100X750mm)
3.63 /135 cartons per pallet B (Pallet size: 1100X1100mm)
4.30 Pallet A for a full 20 feet container
5.20 Pallet B for a full 20 feet container
6. Carton in Coloring printing or individuation carton is available
1. Produced in High temperature
2. Water absortion nearly 0
3. Breaking strenght >0
4. MOH'S hardness =0
1) Suitable for inside and outside walls, KTV,swimming pools, fountains and similar applications
2) Can be applied as complete sheets or in small sections to decorative borders or trims with other tiled surfaces
3) Resistant to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
4) Acid-resistant and Alkali-resistant
Floors, wall, countertops, showers, pool, backsplashes, living room, bathroom, dining room, kitchen, ceiling.
1. Multi-Size Design
With the same color mix design, glass mosaic can be changed into different size easily, which can provide entire different version concept to the user.
2. Color never fades
The color of glass mosaic mostly use the high temperature pigment as the major material. After 800 degree heating, the color will be combined together with the glass, and never fade.
3. Easy to clean
With the glass flat surface, glass mosaic is very to be claned with water or other cleaning liquid.
4. Chemical resistant
With high density, the glass mosaic has the same chemical resisting ability as glass. Both acid and alkali will not bring any troubles to glass mosaic itself.
5. Rodiotion free
Glass mosaic has no any radiation, and will not bring any harmful to human body, and its clean decoration material.
1). Make sure the surface of the wall flat and clear.
2). Lay the white grout on the wall evenly with the dentate tool. Meanwhile, while paste grout on the back of the mosaic.
3). Install the mosaic sheet on the wall at the right position.
4). Stuff up the interstice with ideal colored grout after the white grout is completely solidified.
5). Clean the surface of mosaic tile with soft duster.
- Q:What is the difference between tiles and ceramic tiles?
- The difference between tiles and tiles is mainly due to water absorption. Water absorption is generally less than 0.5% for the tile, more than 10% for the ceramic tiles, between the two for the semi-porcelain. Usually a variety of polished tiles, glazed tiles, most of the sanitary ware is porcelain, water absorption is generally ≤ 0.5%; antique tiles, small tiles (to climb the wall), crystal tiles, wear-resistant tiles, Stoneware tiles, that is, semi-ceramic tile, water absorption 0.5% tiles, ceramic tubes, decorative tile, glass products are generally ceramic, water absorption> 10%. This is the important difference between tiles and ceramics
- Q:ceramic tile question?
- With all due respect and not knowing at all your DESIGN, certainly I have suugestions. After installing thousands of sq. ft of tile, and various other flooring I ask that you e mail me. The tile installed may be at some similar level to the tile but needs transition molding, and again without knowing the design; is to to be a DECO thing or a simple carpet butted to tile as in half a space? The installation process isn't so difficult even for a DY, but there are things to consider, I offer all the help, through my experience, I can offer in emailing me... even if I'm not BEST. Steven Wolf
- Q:how do i do flooring with broken tiles??
- I suggest that you first prep and fill your concrete and let dry. Next you should lay out some tile pieces on an area near your starting point fitting the pieces together like a jigsaw puzzle. Next spread some tile mastic over an area equal to the size of the area where you have laid out tile pieces that fit together. Next, quickly set the tiles in the mastic in the same pattern that you had them laid off to the side leaving at least about 1/8th gaps between the tile pieces. When you are finished, scrape off any mastic that does not have tile set in it. Repeat this process until you completely cover your floor. Allow to dry for a day and then fill the cracks with grout. Allow the grout to dry for a day and then do an acid wash to remove the grout residue.
- Q:best material to apply glass tiles?
- Thinset. okorder.com/
- Q:Which is good for acid resistant tiles
- It is widely used in petrochemical, metallurgy, electric power, chemical fiber, paper making, pharmaceutical, fertilizer, food, dairy industry, fruit juice, electroplating, electroplating, and so on. As well as towers, tanks, tanks, tanks and other anti-corrosion works, and in the underground sewage and open air and other workplaces have played an important role.
- Q:Tiling an outdoor porch??
- any tile you like is okay to use. my advice would be to prepare the surface by cleaning it thoroughly then using a concrete adhesive before setting your tile with white thinset mortar. after grouting , be sure to use a sealer to prevent moisture getting under the tiles. the sunlight will expand the water and cause vaporlock that will pop your tiles. then maintain by resealing at least once ayear.
- Q:Why should a piece of tile stickers, why can not once on the ground to do a piece of tiles
- A piece of easy to break is how to get the room? If a little bit how to do a piece of words can be changed
- Q:toilet floor/wall tiles?
- if you put the backerboard over you existing wall (1/2') and you're going to tile that, (1/4'), and you should have 1/2' space between wall and tank top...then you need an additional 1 1/4''. Obviously you will have to add length to your pipe also.
- Q:Why do you trowel thinset when laying tile?
- Guitar is mostly right. You need the correct size trowel to spread it uniformly to set the tile in place so the thin set will both bond the tile to your substrate and provide the correct coverage to support the tile . Different trowels for different applications. You don t rely on the tile settling into place you have to set it, slightly press it and use a slight twisting motion to get the coverage you need to conform to specs in the ATC tile hand book, Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Tiling Tubs??????????
- (s+2)^2-s^2 would provide the area of the tile border. It is equivalent to the area of the whole hot tub installation, including tile, minus the area of the tub itself. 4(s+1) would be a length in feet, and is not equivalent to any area. The perimeter of the hot tub is 4s, and the perimeter of the whole installation, including the tile is 4(s+2). 4(s+1), ignoring units, would give the number of tiles required for the border, which if multiplied by the area of one tile (1 ft^2) would give the area of the tile border. (s+2)^2-s^2 = s^2 + 4s + 4 - s^2 = 4s + 4 = = 4(s + 1) sq. ft. is also the area of the tile border. So they are the same, if you account for the difference in units.
We are a large-scaled ceramic enterprise in Foshan China, professional in producing 3D ink-jet printing microcrystalline stones, high-class glaze polished porcelain tiles, kinds of polished porcelain tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range