Key Specifications Of Glass Mosaic Light Beige
Glass Mosaic Light Beige
1. It's a good decoration material for wall, kitchen, bathroom, floor and so on.
2. Also environment friendly and energy saving.
3. Available in different colors, sizes, shapes and original designs.
4. Pattern is attractive and quality is good as Different kinds of mosaics can be mixed for your individual style.
5. Your design can be acceptable.
1. PCS size in 23x23x4mm
2. Sheet size in 300X300mm
3. One sheet for 0.09 SQM
1.10 or 11 sheets in a carton
2.54/90 cartons per pallet A (Pallet size: 1100X750mm)
3.63 /135 cartons per pallet B (Pallet size: 1100X1100mm)
4.30 Pallet A for a full 20 feet container
5.20 Pallet B for a full 20 feet container
6. Carton in Coloring printing or individuation carton is available
1. Produced in High temperature
2. Water absortion nearly 0
3. Breaking strenght >0
4. MOH'S hardness =0
1) Suitable for inside and outside walls, KTV,swimming pools, fountains and similar applications
2) Can be applied as complete sheets or in small sections to decorative borders or trims with other tiled surfaces
3) Resistant to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
4) Acid-resistant and Alkali-resistant
Floors, wall, countertops, showers, pool, backsplashes, living room, bathroom, dining room, kitchen, ceiling.
1. Multi-Size Design
With the same color mix design, glass mosaic can be changed into different size easily, which can provide entire different version concept to the user.
2. Color never fades
The color of glass mosaic mostly use the high temperature pigment as the major material. After 800 degree heating, the color will be combined together with the glass, and never fade.
3. Easy to clean
With the glass flat surface, glass mosaic is very to be claned with water or other cleaning liquid.
4. Chemical resistant
With high density, the glass mosaic has the same chemical resisting ability as glass. Both acid and alkali will not bring any troubles to glass mosaic itself.
5. Rodiotion free
Glass mosaic has no any radiation, and will not bring any harmful to human body, and its clean decoration material.
1). Make sure the surface of the wall flat and clear.
2). Lay the white grout on the wall evenly with the dentate tool. Meanwhile, while paste grout on the back of the mosaic.
3). Install the mosaic sheet on the wall at the right position.
4). Stuff up the interstice with ideal colored grout after the white grout is completely solidified.
5). Clean the surface of mosaic tile with soft duster.
- Q:subway tile boarder question?
- There is no particular common approach for tiling a vertical border with bullnose pieces. It is usually just personal preference. Sometimes people will not even use a bullnose piece for the border, they will just pick out some type of decorative piece and use it for the border. Assuming that you used a ceramic gloss white or black (most common colors in subway tiles) , there is usually a wide variety of sizes available in bullnose peice sizes. It is NOT Uncommon for your border pieces to be a different size than the rest of your subway tile if the size picked finishes the tile work off and ties it together in an interesting way. If however you were prompted to ask this question because you asked a Tile Installer to use the 3x6 size and he refused stating that he was using the most common method, then you are most likely dealing with an installer that did it a way other than you specified because he(or she) did not feel like taking the time to make extra cuts it would require for your size to work... The only exception to my last sentence would be if there is something structural that I am not aware of. Hope this helps.
- Q:How do I remove ceramic tile?
- Score the grout pretty good with a putty knife or a dull blade, so when you pop the tiles off, they'll break along that line or you can get a multimaster tool >>>as seen on TV :)
- Q:Laying new tile in my laundry room help?
- Peal and stick tile need no other type of glue. If fact , another glue may react to the glue on the tile. These work best when installed on new clean ply wood surface. A surface that hasn t been sealed by other glues or other substances. Best to use a heavy roller to help embed the glue on the back of the tile into the new surface. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar.GL
- Q:How to repair tiles?
- The right way is to chisel out the old thinset down to the backer board and set the replacement tiles into it just like you'd do on a new tile job. However, in some cases, if the tiles came off cleanly, you might be able to cheat and stick the new ones on using a small amount of silicone adhesive and then regrout around them. Just be careful around those tiles in the future.
- Q:Does the tiles have radiation?
- Tiles have radiation. Tile radiation does exist, the raw materials of ceramic tile products from stone powder, quartz powder, long sand powder, zircon powder and other minerals, these raw materials in the process of decay a special radiation, resulting in radiation. The tiles of human radiation, in addition to the ceramic tile itself, as well as tiles in the processing of additives generated by radiation, such as ultra-white brick polished tiles to add zirconia or dark glaze contains uranium, potassium and so on. So, the radiation in the tiles is unavoidable.
In fact, the tiles are drawn from natural stone, and natural stone will produce radiation. As the tiles are only artificial synthesis of natural materials, radiation is much smaller than the natural materials, the radioactivity remained at a low level.
For ceramic products such as tiles and other raw materials, radioactive material will continue to decay, these raw materials through the natural purification and artificial processing, the radioactivity can be ignored. As long as consumers buy quality qualified Class A tiles, even if the use of large area, do not have to worry about its radiation problems.
- Q:Is there asbestos in tile?
- You can put things over the asbestos but if you ever sell the house it'll cost y you. It's very expensive to remove asbestos because if you break it up and disturb it in the removal process everything has to be sealed off. I'm guessing a few grand to do that job. If you don't plan on ever selling you can just tile over it with little issue. You may not have to abate the asbestos if you sell but if you sell without telling them it's in there you can get into a lawsuit so be aware. He is right about it being only harmful if disturbed though.
- Q:Foreign ceramic tile brand
- Italian Brand: Spider, Bee, Douglas Tile, Van Szes Tile, FLOORGRES Tile, Amy Tile, KEOPE Tile, Bardelli (Famous for Films)
Spanish Brand: TAU Tile, AB Tile, Yasuoli Tile, AZULEV, MagicoGres
UAE Brand: Raja (RAK)
Hungarian Brand: Herend
But those so-called purely imported ceramic tiles are purely deceptive, most of them are set up in China's production base, with China's raw materials, but the production process is different, strong packaging, good-looking Bale.
Think with a stupid, a tiles much more ah, sea, then the risk, high cost, and handling is extremely difficult
- Q:Can I tile my bathroom counter top around the existing sink?
- My main concern would be waterproofing. I can't foresee an effective way to waterproof sanded laminate? Also, waterproofing around the bowl. This will be very difficult as it requires cut tiles. Same way a bath hob is tiled, i guess, but with laminate instead of brick (may cause problems) My tip is plenty of silicone around the bowl/Tiles. And good luck with the laminate not bowing from damp. ** Speak to a tradie (tiler or builder preferably) about potentially removing the laminate and replacing with something like MDF? or even boxing out with Timber Gyprock? you got me stumped. haha. ****** You CAN pry off the laminate, however there will be nothing under it. things to think about: Distance between top of bench and rim of existing sink. Once you glue tile grout, will it finish higher than the lip/rim of the sink ? Having someone experienced to cut the tiles. They'll stick out like dog balls if they're wrong! Silicone. Silicone. Silicone! Like someone here said, silicone around the bowl, no water can get through to the laminate. Maybe there is a sealant you can use on the laminate prior to tiling? Ask around. Call builders. Squeaky wheel!
- Q:ceramic tile question?
- Hi If you are replacing 1/2 your living room carpet with ceramic tile. What are you doing with the other 1/2? I wouldn't use ceramic tile in my living room.1 resale value. 2 . It's cold on the feet. 3. The looks doesn't sound appealing.
- Q:what are the pros and cons of having a ceramic tiled floor and a vinyl floor?
- Tile will add more value, but will feel colder unless you have it heated from below. Vinyl's cheaper (not by much though since it's a petroleum product), feels softer warmer underfoot. However, it can tear crack easier than tile. Tile can crack, but not easily. How about hardwoods?? They can go in every room, it's green, easy to care for, adds value to your home. Consider doing tile in the baths hardwood everywhere else.
We are a large-scaled ceramic enterprise in Foshan China, professional in producing 3D ink-jet printing microcrystalline stones, high-class glaze polished porcelain tiles, kinds of polished porcelain tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range