|Packaging Detail:||Pallet, carton or wooden case|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 20days after the prepayment|
2.The fireproof grade is A
3.Low carbon and energy-saving
1. Product specification
Vermiculite fire brick
2400×1220mm,2100×900mm,1000× 610mm, irregular vermiculite products.
Customized size are available
Strong wooden pallet, coated with film
(1) Chemical composition
Loss on ignition @1000°C
(2)Other technical index
Maximum service temperature (°C)
Continuous working temp (°C)
Compressive strength (Mpa)
Total porosity (%)
Liner reheat shrinkage (24H @ 900°C %)
Thermal conductivity (W/mk)
Sound Absorption Loose Filling
Air setting binder
Sound Absorption Loose Filling
Gaskets or Seals
Brake pads & brake shoes
Fixation of hazardous material
- Q:Main applications of expanded vermiculite
- In the newly emerged soilless cultivation technology, it is an essential raw material. Spread the expanded vermiculite on the roof, it can play a very good insulation effect, so that the house is warm in winter and cool in summer. A partition plate of high-rise building with vermiculite brick masonry, can sound insulation, fire prevention moisture-proof effect, and can reduce the floor load. Vermiculite and a suitable amount of insulation glue can be made into insulation board. At present, vermiculite is also used in medicine, health, animal feed and other industries.
- Q:Buy vermiculite what are the notes, buy vermiculite to understand
- First, buy vermiculite. What do you do with it?. General 1-3mm, 2-4mm culturing, succulents with 2-4mm 3-6mm, 3-6mm 5-8mm hatching vermiculite.
- Q:What is vermiculite? Is it expensive to sell?
- Matrix planting flowers with other general matrix such as perlite, peat soil. Generally flower market sales are very easy to buy!
- Q:Vermiculite and perlite how to use?
- Don't use vermiculite, perlite is slightly acidic, can improve soil moisture, favorable effect, generally on the strict requirements of the soil, river sand is also very good.
- Q:Why does vermiculite have gold or silver on its surface?
- The reasons for the surface of vermiculite are gold or silver: the surface color of vermiculite is false color, and the selective absorption of minerals by visible light is the main reason for the color of objects.
- Q:What is vermiculite steel tile?
- The vermiculite steel tile generally selects the aluminum zinc steel plate. The aluminized steel plate is sufficient to guarantee the strength of the roof system and, accordingly, to make the whole roof system very light in weight. The vermiculite steel tile weighs 7 kilograms per square meter, equivalent to 1/6 or 1/7 of the same area of concrete tile or clay tile.
- Q:Vermiculite in the end what color is good, my how like false?
- Usually from biotite to hydrothermal alteration or weathering. It sometimes appears as large biotite (this is the biotite illusion of vermiculite) and sometimes becomes slightly soil like. When the vermiculite is heated to C, it expands 20 times and bends. This is a bit like vermiculite leech (Hirudo, commonly known as the leech) so it has such a name. Vermiculite is usually brown, yellow, dark green, oil like luster. When heated, they turn gray. Vermiculite can be used as building material, adsorbent, fireproof insulating material, mechanical lubricant, soil amendment, etc..
- Q:What is vermiculite?
- Vermiculite is a natural, non-toxic mineral expansion under high temperature minerals. It is a relatively rare mineral, belonging to Portland. Its crystal structure is monoclinic, it looks like mica from the shape. Vermiculite have granite hydration. It generally with asbestos produced at the same time. Because the ability of ion exchange vermiculite, its soil nutrition has a great role in.2000 of the world total output of more than 500 thousand tons of vermiculite. The main producers are China, South Africa, Australia, Zimbabwe and the United States.
- Q:What is incubation vermiculite and how it is used?
- Vermiculite is a natural, non-toxic mineral that expands at high temperatures. It is a relatively rare mineral, belonging to silicates. Its crystalline structure is monoclinic, and it looks like mica from its appearance. Vermiculite is produced by hydration of certain granite. It is commonly produced with asbestos. Because vermiculite has the ability of ion exchange, it has a great effect on the nutrition of the soil.
- Q:Is it OK to mix vermiculite and perlite in the vegetables grown in the soil?
- This year, the intellectuals took over the vegetables and played tricks. Vermiculite and perlite are good for improving the soil. They can protect water, improve soil permeability, and benefit the growth of vegetables. But they are only inorganic. To make the food tasty, use organic fertilizer in the soil.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range