|Packaging Detail:||Pallet, carton or wooden case|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 20days after the prepayment|
2.The fireproof grade is A
3.Low carbon and energy-saving
1. Product specification
Vermiculite fire brick
2400×1220mm,2100×900mm,1000× 610mm, irregular vermiculite products.
Customized size are available
Strong wooden pallet, coated with film
(1) Chemical composition
Loss on ignition @1000°C
(2)Other technical index
Maximum service temperature (°C)
Continuous working temp (°C)
Compressive strength (Mpa)
Total porosity (%)
Liner reheat shrinkage (24H @ 900°C %)
Thermal conductivity (W/mk)
Sound Absorption Loose Filling
Air setting binder
Sound Absorption Loose Filling
Gaskets or Seals
Brake pads & brake shoes
Fixation of hazardous material
- Q:what if i dont have vermiculite?
- Get okorder.com
- Q:What does cement or vermiculite mortar refer to?
- Laying method of cast-in-place cement vermiculite thermal insulation layer:1, the use of mechanical agitation, the expansion of vermiculite particles are very damaged, and sometimes can reach 50%, and easily with the mixing tube bonding, it is not appropriate to use. Using artificial mixing, the first water and cement quantitative uniform into cement slurry, cement slurry and then evenly pour in vermiculite quantitative with bucket, pour with mix, mixing evenly.2, roofing laying insulation layer, should take "sub warehouse" construction, each warehouse width of 700 ~ 900mm. It can be separated by wood board, or steel bar ruler can be used to control width and laying thickness.3, because of swelling vermiculite faster water absorption, construction, it is best to transport raw materials to the laying site, with mixing shop, to ensure the water cement ratio accurate and quality of the project.4, the heat insulation layer of the virtual thickness is generally 1.3 times the design thickness (not including leveling layer), after laying with wooden clapper (wood crab) beat solid, smooth to the design thickness. The bedding plane of the expanded vermiculite particles should be parallel with the laying plane as possible as possible.5, cement, vermiculite pulp compaction, smooth, should immediately wipe leveling layer, both without scoring two stages of construction. The mixing ratio of leveling mortar is 42.5 cement: coarse sand: fine sand, =1: 2: 1, and the consistency is 7 ~ 8cm (porridge shape).6, leveling layer after wiping, in general circumstances may not be sprinkler maintenance.7, the overall insulation layer should have a smooth surface. The smoothness of the use 2m straightedge check, the gap between the ruler and the surface of the insulation layer; when the insulating layer directly set the waterproof layer, should not be greater than 5mm; such as the leveling layer on the insulating layers, should not be greater than 7mm, the gap only allows smooth change.
- Q:Hydroponic Vermiculite-Reusable?
- I generally use perlite as it has a low chance of getting too wet and clinging to eggs. Vermiculite with excess water will cling and drown snakes. There's no chance of that with perlite. Of the two I'd use moss, but it's more difficult to keep the moisture levels at a proper level. It can also get wet enough to drown the eggs. Perhaps a mix of the two would be suitable. Just use caution that neither drips water or is so wet that it sticks to the eggs. Vermiculite should be just wet enough that it clumps when you squeeze it.
- Q:Would you refrain from purchasing a home that was built in the '50's that has Vermiculite insulation?
- That's bizarre. Maybe they're all temporarily out of stock because we're heading into winter. Try calling around to dedicated garden stores or nurseries. They are more likely to have small supplies in the off-season than places like Target and Wal-Mart, which only carry gardening supplies as seasonal items. The nursery near me still has vermiculite, though that doesn't help you, as I'm not near Chicago. Get out your yellow pages and start calling. It's possible you'll be out of luck until they get their new shipments in late winter/early spring. If you still strike out, you may have to resort to online mail-order. Or just wait a few months.
- Q:I tried to root some african violet leaves and want to know what went wrong...?
- the best thing to do would be to call a home inspector. They know all the dangers to look for in the entire house, not just the insulation. (Mold, rot, waterdamage, termites, mildew, etc)
- Q:PLEASE HELP WITH MY MATH!?
- It absorbs water very well. It doesn't seem like a particularly good thing to dehydrate someone though. Salt would be much better. Absorbing the water from vermiculite might make it last longer before liquefaction. It would also make the barrel seem full, not by weight but by taking up space and being full. Vermiculite is very light and non reactive.
- Q:What is the water:vermiculite ratio in incubation for red eared sliders?
- You may not be able to find peat moss as some countries have put a ban on using it in garden compost. Vermiculite should be no problem it might just be a language thing.
- Q:Where can I buy vermiculite?
- Sure. I would.
- Q:what is vermiculite?
- Perl;ite floats and vermiculite is shiny and the fish try to eat it and die.
- Q:How can the new vermiculite be treated?
- The vermiculite used in horticulture is expanded vermiculite. It is a kind of high-quality planting and planting. It has light and porous, good permeability, water absorption and certain water holding capacity. Can be used alone or in combination with other materials. It has different grain size and specifications, which are used for breeding, cutting and cultivation. General breeding, cutting can be used 1-3MM specifications, cultivation should use more than 2MM. Some gardeners think that the leech is easy to break, and the bigger size should be chosen for planting. Although the expanded vermiculite has been screened, it can be crushed and moved in transit. Therefore, the newly purchased vermiculite should be sorted and selected according to the use. The powdered vermiculite is tacky and has poor ventilation. It is recommended not to be discarded.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range