General Information of Fireclay brick FC60
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 58% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick FC60
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (0.2Mpa)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick FC60
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick FC60
Fireclay brick FC60 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:What kind of refractory material is used in the furnace when the boiler reaches more than 1200 degrees?
- except refractory brick, refractories include refractory concrete (refractory cement+aggregate), fire-resistant insulating layer (refractory cement+vermiculite powder or refractory cement + diatomaceous earth) and so on.
- Q:Characteristics of refractory bricks
- The ability to resist rapid changing temperature and not to be destroyed is 6, it refers to the change of the volume expansion and contraction in the same temperature change. the porosity is 3, this parameter is very important in its own properties, anti bending strength, but as a manufacturer, you must strictly control the explicit hole through the material unit area of heat flow rate: The main composition determines the quality and characteristics of the refractory material 2: Unit volume weight, good impact resistance, abrasion resistance show good compactness: Also called high temperature load, it begins to deformation temperature, the volume density, we define such a linear change rate is 0 physical and chemical properties is 1: 5, but the heat conductivity coefficient may be large, load softening temperature, porosity: The ability to withstand shear stress is 8, compressive strength: Did not make specific requirements about thermal shock resistant performance: Resistance to anti penetration erosion under high temperature and not destroyed 7: Don't have to explain it, linear change rate, thermal conductivity, slag resistance: Also known as linear change on reheating or the residual line change, if the expansion and contraction of each time is the same: Under the condition of unit temperature gradient, the service life is 4, chemical composition.
- Q:what should press on the heat preserving cotton above the suspended ceiling refractory brick ?
- you can also put Z shaped steel on the purline, put heat preserving cotton on the roof boarding, it is easy to oprate.
- Q:What is the relationship between the firing process and the manufacturing technique of fireclay bricks?
- Q:can diatomite brick be used as thermal insulation refractory brick?
- yes, it has good thermal insulation the raw material is cheap, diatomite brick is a kind of thermal insulation refractory brick with good performance.
- Q:What is the density of the high alumina refractory brick?
- it depends on the aluminum content, the higher it contains, the larger the density is. the hjghest is 3, the lowest is 2.
- Q:What is the color of the refractory brick to repair the same color as the 1400
- Smash the same brick into fine powder
- Q:What is the specific heat of a refractory bricks (clay)?
- Approximately it's about 2000; M3 specific heat is wrong with this argument, two degree clay is 1730 degrees, three degree clay is 1690 degrees, clay bricks are mixture, bulk density, 1900KG/, only elementary substance has specific heat refractoriness.
- Q:how much fireclay is needed for 10000 refractory bricks?
- The amount of mud used for T-3 refractory brick is 0.3KG. if the tiler is skillful, the furnace should have joint of 2mm.
- Q:What kind of refractory brick is used for industrial furnace?
- What kiln? Glass kiln, ceramic kiln, or blast furnace?
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range