General Information of Fireclay brick FC60
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 58% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick FC60
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (0.2Mpa)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick FC60
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick FC60
Fireclay brick FC60 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:How to classify light refractory bricks?
- It should be classified based on the production materials of refractory brick! In addition to ordinary light brick (cenosphere material), mullite poly light ball, there is lightweight high aluminum brick, lightweight clay brick, diatomite brick etc.!
- Q:What are the differences between high alumina brick and high alumina refractory brick?
- with the increase of the fire temperature and other indicators, Al2O3 content is also improving. the general content of Al2O3 in high alumina brick is more than 60% .
- Q:T38 size of high alumina refractory brick
- high alumina brick, according to the aluminum content, is divided into four grades, the aluminum content of the first grade is no less than 75%, also called the special high alumina brick; the aluminum content of the second grade is no less than 65%, the third grade is no less than 55%; the aluminum content of super high aluminium brick is more than 85%; If the shape is very irregular, it is usually called the super special high alumina brick. in short, there is a universal type of high alumina brick except for standard high alumina brick, customised according to the specific appliction of the kiln.
- Q:How good is the hardness of corundum refractory brick?
- The basic materials of corundum refractories are fused corundum or sintered corundum. the refractory brick containing more than 90% of Al2O3 is called corundum refractory brick. so, corundum refractory brick. Corundum has a high hardness (9 level of Mohs hardness) such as zirconium corundum refractory brick. Corundum refractory brick is resistant to acid well and melting point is also high, also known as pure alumina refractory brick products, , it has a good effect. These are closely related with the structure of the Al - 0 key, titanium corundum refractory brick, and other basic slag. It is used in high temperature oxidizing atmosphere or in reducing atmosphere. the metal and glass solution have good stability. a-Al2O3 is the main material of high temperature refractory brick and high temperature electrical insulating material .
- Q:Why is there cracks in the use of refractory bricks?
- Several reasons for the emergence of cracks: (1) temperature difference stress (2) mechanical stress (3) crystal type change stress
- Q:What is the refractory temperature of refractory bricks?
- First look at the used parts of refractory brick, anti stripping performance, these are the most basic performance factors, the refractory temperature of high alumina brick is 1770 -1790 degree, the refractory temperature of clay brick is 1380-1570 DEG C, record the anti acid corrosion data of refractory bricks, the compressive strength of refractory bricks, at the same time, you should analyze each part of the furnace pH index and sintering temperature of working. When purchasing refractory bricks, you need to pay attention to many factors, high temperature creep property, softening temperature under a fixed load, 6548, volume stability at high temperature. Because the production of the product is affected by the weather and fuel energy, etc.. 186, select the suitable refractory bricks
- Q:how to test the high alumina refractory brick mixed alumina?
- Q:Can common cement mortar be used to build the lining of chimney refractory brick?
- No. You have used fire bricks, which shows there is a certain temperature inside, you'd better use refractory cement
- Q:What kind of coal should be used to burn refractory brick? and how many calories smoke is suitable?
- It can't be the surface of coal, at least it is coal seed.
- Q:What material does tile tunnel kiln use to replace the refractory brick to have better insulation effect and save the maintenance and prolong the service life?
- Yes, but the cost is high, refractory material should be the most affordable at present.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range