General Information of Fireclay brick FC60
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 58% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick FC60
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (0.2Mpa)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick FC60
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick FC60
Fireclay brick FC60 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:What are the ingredients of brick?
- Is the most traditional brick masonry material, its composition is clay as the main raw material gradually to the development of industrial waste utilization of coal gangue and fly ash, and by solid and hollow porous to development, development by sintering to non sintering.
- Q:What building materials can take the place of clay bricks?
- Foam concrete blocks can take the place of clay bricks because of the economic benefits of foam concrete blocks versus clay bricks and red bricks:A, mixed mortar to reduce the use of red brick, 0.2 cubic meters per square mortar, use foam concrete block wall is only 0.06 cubic meters per cubic metre of mortar, masonry mortar can be saved per cubic cost about 14 yuan.B and plastering mortar can be reduced by about 1/3, because the production specification of the mould is extremely smooth, the error is within the range of + 1MM, and the per cubic block plastering can save about 8-10 yuan more than the red brick.
- Q:MU10 what are the non clay solid bricks?
- Mu10 is the strength grade of bricks, divided into grades MU7.5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 and so on. Non clay brick "non sintered clay bricks, such as sand brick, shale brick, cement brick, fly ash brick etc..
- Q:What is the use of refractory bricks
- Q:What kind of refractory brick is suitable for clinker production line of 2,500 tons?
- High alumina brick;
- Q:What are 85 bricks, 95 bricks and standard bricks? What are the specifications?
- 95 bricks are standard bricks.Specifications：95 bricks: 240*115*53mm85 bricks: 216*105*43mmArtificial brick, small bulk building, divided into brick (clay brick) and non sintered brick (sand lime brick, fly ash brick etc.), commonly known as brick.
- Q:What is the perservation method for refractory bricks used for cement kiln?
- The hydration resistance ability is better than the alkaline materials, 1 years will be no problem if the environment is good, alkali-resistant bricks used in cement kiln brick refractory brick (magnesia-chrome brick, the preservative time will be longer, the remaining products should also be moistureproof. No matter what refractory materials, phosphate brick. If the package is complete, it must be stored in a dry and rain-proof environment, silmo brick. Anti-stripping alumina brick, if is not immediately used, it's necessary to take measures of moisture proof, such as spinel brick must be moisture-proof
- Q:Will the heat be taken away by the refractory brick
- The heat will be taken away by the refractory bricks.
- Q:Is there any special requirements for the building blocks of the smoke and gas wells, how about the refractory bricks?
- There are no special requirements. Not necessarily need refractory bricks, red bricks are ok. The building size of the flue is according to the smoke exhaust rate.
- Q:What are the weak points of clay bricks?
- SiO2 and Al2O3 in clay bricks form eutectic, low melting point silicates with impurities during sintering, and are surrounded by mullite crystals. Clay brick belongs to weak acid refractory products, it can resist acid slag and acid gas corrosion, and its resistance to alkaline material is a little worse. The thermal performance of clay brick is good, it is fast and cold. The clay brick refractory brick and be roughly the same, up to 1690~1730 DEG C, but the load softening temperature is 200 degrees Celsius above the low brick. Because clay bricks contain crystalline Mullite with high refractoriness, they contain nearly half of the amorphous glass phase of low melting point.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range