General Information of Fireclay brick FC60
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 58% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick FC60
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (0.2Mpa)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick FC60
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick FC60
Fireclay brick FC60 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:does the furnace wall use refractory bricks to keep the heat? Or use the insulation material to keep heat ?
- Both needed! In fact, the insulation material contains refractory brick.
- Q:The state's policy on clay bricks
- Also known as clay brick brick, is a man-made small bulk building, clay brick clay (including shale, coal gangue powder) as the main raw material, through mud processing, molding, drying and roasting, solid and hollow.
- Q:What is the difference between clay brick, glazed tile and brick?
- Clay brick, clay is firing at low temperature, glazed tile is a plain brick and glaze firing head and then fired at high temperatures, the brick is completely pressed, no firing process, three higher than the price of glazed brick, the brick is higher than that of clay brick.
- Q:how much fireclay is needed for 10000 refractory bricks?
- The amount of mud used for T-3 refractory brick is 0.3KG. if the tiler is skillful, the furnace should have joint of 2mm.
- Q:The shape and size of general used refractory brick
- According to the national standard, the outline dimension of mechanism red brick is: length is 240mm, width is 115mm and thickness is 53mm. That is: 240mm * 115mm * 53mm. The shape and size of the ordinary refractory bricks are: Length is 230mm, width is 114mm and thickness is 65mm, that is: 230mm * 114mm * 65mm. The shape and size of special refractory bricks are: 345mm*328mm*97mm.
- Q:Where the refractory bricks rider bricks that are used for building arch and vault should be put?
- Arch and vault shall be built simultaneously from both sides of the arch of the foot to the center of symmetry, when masonry, inverting concentric reducer of arch brick is prohibited; the lock should be driven into the brick arch from the side, if the last rider brick can't be driven from the side, you can process the first 1-2 brick to make the size of the lock and the lock buckle equal, and then drive suitable rider brick from top, and use steel plate to jam-pack the side; dismantling arch tire must be performed after all rider bricks are driven and lock brick arch foot ditch masonry is completed and the final tightening nut for skeleton retractor rear.
- Q:The difference between fireclay brick and refractory cilica brick in the application.
- Good thermal shock stability, long-term use temperature is not higher than 1300 degrees, high temperature, high strength, low price of clay brick characteristics, thermal shock stability is the worst, a scrap, can be long-term used under the condition of high temperature (exceed 1400 degrees Celsius) . The temperature of silica brick's soft bearing is close to the melting point. Other industries basically don't use, but the comprehensive performance of high temperature is not good, widely used in low temperature parts of a variety of furnaces. The silica brick is generally used in the coke oven and glass kiln, but anti alkali erosion ability is poor
- Q:Do slag bricks have clay bricks strong enough?
- Clay bricks you mean should be red bricks burned out of the fire.
- Q:Red brick (solid clay brick) has been banned, why do few people know?
- Because the brick hollow brick to heavy, made of the same height, weight heavier than the red brick building many hollow brick buildings, per unit area of the surface load is larger, directly lead to the design of building pile foundation, the column will also increase, lead to increased steel, cement and other building materials consumption, increase the cost of housing.
- Q:which kind of refractory bricks do coke oven and oxtongue brick belong to ( ) A, silica brick B, clay brick C, high alumina brick
- General use clay bricks, but the silica brick is better, the price is expensive.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range