General Information of Fireclay brick FC60
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 58% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick FC60
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (0.2Mpa)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick FC60
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick FC60
Fireclay brick FC60 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:What kind of refractory brick is suitable for 24*28m rotary kiln of 5,000 tons?
- Magnesia spinel brick and magnesia hercynite brick
- Q:The advantages of using alkalinty refractory brick?
- Magnesia chrome and other spinel refractories alkalinity refractories; (2) the alkalescent chrome magnesite refractories, alkaline solvent resistance is strong, usually refers to the magnesia refractory material, dolomite brick and calcareous refractory materials, dolomite refractory materials and lime refractory materials, acid flux or acid refractory chemical reaction. Mainly used in alkaline steel furnace and non-ferrous smelting furnace. Alkaline refractory material at high temperature for alkaline slag. Mainly as the following categories, but the acid slag, forsterite refractories and magnalium: (1)strongly alkaline magnesia brick, magnesia carbon brick and cement kiln
- Q:What is the problem about splintering when the refractory brick is fired?
- There are many bubbles inside the refractory brick, it is also possible that the brick itself is not up to the standard about volume density, then refractory brick fragmentates. There are many reasons, may be in the process of repression
- Q:What is the density of the high alumina refractory brick?
- it depends on the aluminum content, the higher it contains, the larger the density is. the hjghest is 3, the lowest is 2.
- Q:What is the role of refractory brick, whether is there any books to introduce refractory bricks
- Just as its name implies it is a fire burning, making stove is very good
- Q:How much refractory material is required for 1 million tons of coke oven
- This depends on the number of specific cubic, different factory designs different boiler, we need volume to caculate.
- Q:How to classify light refractory bricks?
- Continuous casting use silicious insulation board, silica insulating refractory brick, ceramsite lightweight refractory concrete building block and so on. 0g/ clay lightweight heat insulating brick NGO.4-1.5g/, high aluminum lightweight heat insulating brickLGO.4-0.4-1.7G/, resistance furnace Diatomite brick 0; cm3; cm3; cm3, aluminum oxide insulating refractory products
- Q:General used refractory brick T-20 / T-39/ T-206 specifications and dimension
- No T-206 model (we produce the clay) T-20 and T-39 are the size of 230*length, 113* width and 65/45 thickness, T-20 is a vertical arch brick and T-39 is horizontal arch brick.
- Q:The harm of wet bricks used in refractory bricks
- Increase the natural protection time, increase the baking time, or water can not discharge, this will cause swelling deformation of furnace wall.
- Q:What are needed to make refractory bricks with micro silica?
- Micro silicon powder is used in mortar and concrete, the ore-smelting electric furnace produces a large amount of strongly volatile gases SiO2 and Si, bridges, seaports. It is ferroalloy. When smelt ferrosilicon and industrial silicon (metallic cilicon), micro silicon power is also called silica fume or condensed silica fume, dam, gas emissions and air condensate and deposit by rapid oxidation, water conservancy, airport runway, tunnel, high-rise buildings, subway, railway, highway and culvert. Application fields of silicon power are cement concrete pavement and mine roadway anchor reinforcement and etc.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range