General Information of Fireclay brick FC60
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 58% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick FC60
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (0.2Mpa)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick FC60
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick FC60
Fireclay brick FC60 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:How many pieces of porous brick is equal to one ton?
- Refractory bricks are generally classified into two types, that is, shapeless refractory materials and shaped refractory materials. Shapeless refractory material: Also known as castable refractory, is hybrid power material composed of a variety of aggregate or a kind of aggregate and one or more kinds of the mixture of adhesive particles, it should be used evenly mixed with one or more kinds of the liquid, which has strong liquidity. Shaped refractory material: The general making of firebrick, there are standard rules for the shape, can also temporarily process according to need of building and cutting. The following are the specifications. fireclay bricks 230*114*65 each block 3.0 - 3.6 kg; special-shaped fireclay brick 230*65/55*114 each block 2.8 - 3.3 kg; the reason for the weight's ranges is that because the quality is different, in general, heavy density, good quality!
- Q:Do cement kiln refractory bricks have quality guarantee period? can them still be used for a long time's pile?
- They of course can be used. The plant will produce some bricks for standby application in advance, so they put for a period of time is completely no problem
- Q:can the red brick be used as refractory brick?
- Can not replace! The high temperature will make it burst. Coefficient of thermal expansion is not enough
- Q:refractory bricks of fireclay
- According to the preparation process, it can be divided into bricks, high alumina brick, magnesia brickand so on, such as refractory clay brick, and ordinary brick; according to the shape and size, it can be divided into standard brick and silica brick, it can withstand all kinds of physical and chemical changes and mechanical action at high temperature; silica brick can be used as high-temperature building materials and structural material to build kiln and kinds of thermal equipments. Refractory material and fused brick with a certain shape and size are called refractory brick for short.
- Q:How to deal with the red kiln in rotary kiln?
- Q:what type of refractory bricks does TZ-3 stands for ?
- Standard brick
- Q:The shape and size of general used refractory brick
- According to the national standard, the outline dimension of mechanism red brick is: length is 240mm, width is 115mm and thickness is 53mm. That is: 240mm * 115mm * 53mm. The shape and size of the ordinary refractory bricks are: Length is 230mm, width is 114mm and thickness is 65mm, that is: 230mm * 114mm * 65mm. The shape and size of special refractory bricks are: 345mm*328mm*97mm.
- Q:Can refractory bricks be used to build a house?
- Refractory brick can be used to build houses, but you can not use ordinary cement to build, the cost is 3 times than that of ordinary brick.
- Q:What is the material of refractory brick used in the high temperature zone of the kiln?
- The ordinary generally use clay high alumious fireclay brick. GB/T 3994-2005 insulating refractory brick. What with good material is high-grade thermal insulation refractory brick. GB/T 3995-2006, high alumina thermal insulation refractory brick , model A13, is made of aluminium oxide, A13 50U, senior heat insulatio brick B5
- Q:Scheme of cement kiln replacing 40 meter refractory brick kiln
- If only replace refractory bricks, it just needs three days under the condition of 200 degrees. It will be simpler if there is only free water in the refractory brick (no pouring material).
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range