General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:What are the differences between diatomite brick and ordinary refractory bricks?
- The volume density of diatomite brick is 3.9 * 10-6, good compressive strength, belongs to the small outer insulation, spinel brick.
- Q:Whether the cement kiln refractory bricks belong to hazardous waste or not?
- No, there is no harmful gas produced, and it will not pollute the ground.
- Q:Will the heat be taken away by the refractory brick
- Q:How many years are the service life of chimney lining refractory brick?
- Capacitance magnesite, seawater magnesite, should be the alkaline refractory brick, magnesia-alumina spinel can absorb hydrogen fluoride, generally are magnesia brick, magnesium iron ore, forsterite, dolomite, magnesium dolomite, magnesium silica sand, magnesia-chorme spinel and magnesia chrome sand: Magnesia mineral, magnesium calcium sand, magnesite, magnesium dolomite sand, dolomite, mainly is cordierite
- Q:does Kyrgyzstan have the refractory brick to build tunnel kiln, whose specifications are 390,235,11, 240,120,60.
- Domestic standard brick has no brick in this specification. only can be customised. Otherwise only have 230 * 65 * 114.
- Q:Is fireclay brick acidproof? Does clay brick anti corrosion when it's used to build chimney lining?
- Refractory bricks anti acid and alkali after high-temperature calcination, and anti-corrosion won't be a problem
- Q:What are the differences between thermal insulation bricks and refractory bricks?
- Thermal insulation brick is thermal insulative; refractory brick is high temperature resistant.
- Q:What is common brick, firebrick and hollow brick?
- Mainly used for smelting furnace and silica brick. There won't be problem by using scientific methods. Refractory brick----is refractory material with a certain shape and size. According to the preparation process, can be divided into firing brick. Similarly. Hollow bricks are very scientific in use. The hollow brick is just a kind of building material, belonging to the layman practices, hollow clay brick, unburned brick, shale hollow brick, electric melting brick (casting brick). High temperature building materials and structural materials used as building kilns and various thermal equipments, and refractory heat insulating bricks. Professional saying within the construction industry is that the argument of prohibiting the use of ordinary brickis is not scientific; according to the shape and size, can be classified into standard brick, construction, whether there is problem or not on cement and other related ingredients is related when it is under construction, the ability of 1, and at high temperature can withstand all kinds of physical and chemical changes and mechanical action, how to design. For example, refractory clay brick, strictly implement national standards to use qualified hollow brick. 8 earthquake, high alumina brick , magnesia brick, etc. due to the security risks. Hollow brick is classified into cement hollow brick, the house that built by cement hollow brick collapsed leading to many deaths, investigate that the foundation is suitable for the use of hollow brick or not, 580 degrees - 1. Will mislead the public, the high temperature of 770 degrees Celsius, must be corrected. There will be no problem if use scientifically according to strict procedures. There will be problem if the use of the solid brick is not strictly implement the state relevant standards. Also called refractory brick, special-shaped brick and etc. Refractory material made from refractory clay or other refractory raw materials
- Q:How to adjust the temperature in the 160 meter tunnel kiln?
- Tunnel kiln can be attemperated by burning products, this will not affect the firing of different products, and can burn back processing products.
- Q:is it good to use firebricks to preserve the heat of rto furnace? Is there any other good ideas?
- Operating noise is very low, having a very strong chemical stability: The thermal conductivity is lower than 0 at normal temperature, it not only reduced the cost of the project of RTO furnace, but keeps the indoor heat dissipation heat better and reduce noise pollution. the temperature of RTO furnace surface is low after using the ceramic fiber lining to keep the heat, thereby reducing the addition of auxiliary fuel : ceramic fiber has a good thermal shock resistance: The dosage form of HLGX-589 and HLGX-312 ceramic fiber material is shown in figure RTO furnace thermal insulation material. C, good thermal shock resistance, without reserving expansion joints, ensure the lining intact, not easy to be affected by the harsh combustion atmosphere inside the RTO furnace, can deal with the temperature changes caused by periodic replacement of RTO furnace inlet. The furnace is new energy-saving furnace developped recent 30years that used for eliminating harmful exhaust gas caused by steel or paint spraying. it has long service life, high chemical stability, no heat preservation precedent for refractory bricks; B, good heat insulation effect.
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range