General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:How to do refractory bricks
- There are many varieties of refractory bricks, and the pratice of it is similar to ordinary brick practice, but the requirements of equipment and technology will be much higher
- Q:should clay or refractory cement be used to lay refractory bricks?
- structure strength of this brick lining is not good, apply some refractory mud, only use some virgin clay and corundum, many of the traditional approaches are very simple, mullite and carbon slurry, the specific products are selected according to the selected material and water glass or organic binder. binding agent can choose phosphate, silica and high alumina, clay is one part of the refractory clay, there are many kinds of refractory slurry according to the material, clay-based mud does use refractory cement and corrosion resistance is low
- Q:The boiler is divided into several categories according to the structure, what characteristics does each have?
- package boiler and assemble boiler are divided into vertical boiler and horizontal boiler. Vertical boiler. Assembled boiler adapts to boiler more than 6 tons, the package adapts to boiler less than 10 tons.
- Q:is refractory brick used around the mechanism flue?
- Q:What raw materials are used for making refractory bricks
- That is silicon aluminum refractory brick/, it can be divided into five types:thermal insulation refractory brick, alkaline series refractory brick, refractory brick containing zirconium, carbonaceous refractory brick/. Refractory bricks are divided according to the ingredient of refractory. Refractory bricks are generally made from refractory clay (kaolin) or other refractory materials.
- Q:T38 size of high alumina refractory brick
- Q:What is the meaning of the new type of dry rotary kiln refractory brick 620,320?
- It should be the length of the turn. I'm not sure if it is right.
- Q:What is the perservation method for refractory bricks used for cement kiln?
- The hydration resistance ability is better than the alkaline materials, 1 years will be no problem if the environment is good, alkali-resistant bricks used in cement kiln brick refractory brick (magnesia-chrome brick, the preservative time will be longer, the remaining products should also be moistureproof. No matter what refractory materials, phosphate brick. If the package is complete, it must be stored in a dry and rain-proof environment, silmo brick. Anti-stripping alumina brick, if is not immediately used, it's necessary to take measures of moisture proof, such as spinel brick must be moisture-proof
- Q:Can refractory bricks be used to build a house?
- Refractory brick can be used to build houses, but you can not use ordinary cement to build, the cost is 3 times than that of ordinary brick.
- Q:What is the raw material for the production of refractory bricks?
- Mainly Magnesium Oxide, use sodium silicate as a binder.
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range