General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:How to distinguish between sintered clay brick and sintered coal gangue brick
- Two kinds of brick color is not the same, the red clay brick, the brick surface slightly dark, in addition there are also differences between the surface of brick also has the difference between the former than the latter.
- Q:What's the reason of cracks in refractory bricks?
- This is inorganic nonmetallic material
- Q:Tunnel kiln firing refractory brick by 0 against the good rely on
- Modern advanced kiln has high temperature strength and good thermal shock resistance, better environmental protection, is the most economical and efficient kiln. (3), good resistance to gas erosion, due to tunnel kiln's flue gas discharge temperature is generally not higher than 250℃. In order to guarantee the normal temperature system and pressure system of the kiln. Its firing temperature is at 1200-1900℃: (1) or even higher, the requirement for the firebrick, compared with the intermittent kiln, is an important thermal equipment in refractory industry. It is a kind of energy-saving kiln. Tunnel kiln is a kind of kiln that can continuously produce and has high degree of automation.
- Q:What kinds of annealing furnace refractory bricks there are?
- But the energy saving effect is good, but also can use lightwight heat insulating brick, but the price is higher than that of clay brick
- Q:What are the sizes and sizes of clay bricks?
- According to the compressive strength (Newton / square millimeter, N/mm2) the size is divided into MU30, MU25, MU20, MU15, MU10, MU7.5, these 6 intensity levels.The bigger the size, the stronger the compressive strength.
- Q:What is the use of refractory bricks
- Q:The foundation is made of Mu10, which is new clay brick and M7.5 cement mortar. What does it mean?
- MU10 is the strength of bricks, and M7.5 is the strength of cement mortar.
- Q:The furnace refractory bricks are burnt into ash, what material can resist higher temperature than the refractory brick
- steel plate is ok
- Q:Is there any special requirements for the building blocks of the smoke and gas wells, how about the refractory bricks?
- There are no special requirements. Not necessarily need refractory bricks, red bricks are ok. The building size of the flue is according to the smoke exhaust rate.
- Q:How much is the silica powder in refractory bricks.
- It's not easy to construct, also need to consider the technical and economic indexes, DH3, 1 kg silica powder replaces 1 ~ 3 kg cement, which is the reason why silicon powder was not used and spreaded in concrete in past, choose some silica power fume. In general, with the smoke escaping by special capture device for collecting and processing To determine the mixing method of silica powder, when mixing silica powder, you should find out the optimal dosage in order to obtain the best results, as the study, the content is 5% ~ 30%, H, the mixing of super high strength concrete, use same amount of silicon powder to replace equal cement to main same fluidity, Microsilica or Silica Fume, it is mainly according to the design requirements, and does not reduce the amount of cement, sand and stone to adjust the optimal dosage of water reducer, when deciding the best mixing amount of silica fume, the concrete is too sticky, most use naphthalene water reducing agent.
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range