General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:What to do if refractory bricks saltpeter when they are used outdoor
- Efflorescence is usually dialysised from brickwork joints, dealing with the gap is ok These white substaince inside the pan tile: Cement efflorescence efflorescence is wow cake section from light leather intestinal common disease inumiya Hua building surface, according to their different causes and manifestations, there is pan cream, white, whitening, cream, on the walls and decorative surface erosion and other names, is the change of soluble saline alkali soil, adobe, brick, cement, mortar, concrete, masonry, ceramic tile, paint and other building materials with temperature, humidity and other external environment, in a water absorption, water transfer, water evaporation process with physical and chemical changes of the original building material damage disease phenomenon, erosion degree also has the very big difference there is a common, get damp, foaming, powder, drum, hollowing, cracking, spalling, mildew and crystallization phenomenon. Cement efflorescence may have some relationship with the quality of the cement, sand, water, air, temperature, humidity, it is a common fault in building. Use cement to do the pebble shape, it also prones to the above problems: A layer of white stuff on the surface. Terms of settlement： Scrape the dust in brickwork joint, pointing again. Use special pointing agents, more resistant to corrosion, not easy to efflorescence.
- Q:What is the advantage for ceramic fiber material compared with refractory brick?
- Heat capacity; excellent thermal shock resistance, good chemical stability, bearing sudden cooling and heating, without oven heating and cooling ,high speed, energy saving, is 1/8 of refractory brick, construction is simple. ceramic fiber materials and refractory brick belong to refractory insulation materials; low thermal conductivity: Low bulk density, ceramic fiber material is a new type of lightweight thermal insulation material, is one of the 10 points of lightweight refractory brick,
- Q:How many degrees of refractory brick if its surface turns red, how to test the temperature of refractory brick after it is burnt to red.
- But it depends on materials; for example, if clay brick is pink, it calls underburnt temperature is 700 degrees -900 degrees, paste red is called overdo temperature 1350 degrees -1390 degree, if the color turns heavier, it will be deformation. there are many reasons for refractory bricks sintering
- Q:What are the differences between fireclay brick and high alumina refractory brick?
- One is the high alumina, solid and hollow respectively, fused mullite as main raw material made of high-grade refractory materials, strong corrosion resistance, has the advantages of through mud treatment, good thermal shock stability. Good resistance to slag, used to build steel making furnace and glass furnace. High alumina brick is a kind of refractory material. Clay brick is also known as sintered brick, electric smelting corundum and low creep high alumina brick  with high grade bauxite, this kind of refractory brick's main component is AL2O3, which is suitable for large and small buildings with artificial bulk. High thermal stability. A neutral refractory material with more than 48% of alumina oxide content, clay brick has clay (including shale, molding, coal gangue and other powder) as the main raw materials, cement rotary furnace lining. The product has a small high-temperature creep, one is clay. From bauxite or other high content of aluminium oxide raw materials' forming and firing, refractoriness is above 1770 deg. High R.U.L and medium-sized hot-blast furnace is different firstly in the material, forming from drying and roasting
- Q:What materials mix mortar to build walls (with bricks)? The more burned the harder
- Refractory cement, refractory mortar, refractory mud
- Q:How to do refractory bricks
- Use the friction press to press, have some volume density, porosity, water absorption rate.
- Q:how to test the high alumina refractory brick mixed alumina?
- Q:What is the heating temperature in the test method of thermal shock resistance of refractory bricks
- 1, quenching (air cooling or water cooling), after the completion of the specified number of times. 2, maintain 20min, introduce the following types briefly. 3, repeated testing and record the times of the material produces macro cracks. The thermal shock resistance is shown by the times of thermal cycle of damaging half of the heated end face, quenching(air cooling or water cooling ) there are many expressions and testing methods of the thermal shock resistance, and then dry. Put the heating end surface of standard size brick((200~230mm) X (100~150 m K (50~100mm) claw)into the preheated to 1100 DEG C 50mm in furnace, quenching (air or water), then quenching in room temperature water for 3min, measured the maximum temperature of sample surface produces cracks. After the temperature of the material rises to a predetermined temperature, the ratio of residual anti-bending strength and anti-bending strength at room temperature before heat shock, after the material rises to various temperatures, measure its strength retention rate.
- Q:Which thermal stability of clay bricks and high alumina bricks is good?
- Thermal shock stability is much better than clay brick.
- Q:can the red brick be used as refractory brick?
- Can not replace! The high temperature will make it burst. Coefficient of thermal expansion is not enough
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range