General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:how to test the high alumina refractory brick mixed alumina?
- The first thing before producing bricks is to test whether the aluminum content reaches the standards, general testing on raw materials. Second: the shaped high aluminum brick will be tested in some professional equipment, you can know it from the professional inspection departments.
- Q:What kind of material is good to be laid on the kiln car, refractory brick?
- It depends on the temperature. General thermal insulation brick is ok, when temperature is high, use mullite, and when temperature is not high, alumina is ok
- Q:What is the refractory brick of the electric furnace?
- there is no problem if it can be dismantled. And refractory brick material of every place is not the same, life is not the same. Buy some for backup , and change it once it is broken, there is no standard, the lining can be hit, as long as the induction coil can be fixed
- Q:How to count the number of loading refractory bricks?
- Use one meter by one meter wooden raft-towing: use one meter raft-towing to count: Known your brick is T-3 standard bricks, each four layers lies down 15 and sidewards is 4 =64; according to 3.4kg, 47 clay bricks can hold 10 to 12 layers. According to the upper limit, each raft-towing can hold 2.3 tons
- Q:Can red bricks be burned in tunnel kiln which used to burn refractory brick?
- Of course. But the temperature to burn refractory brick is very high, the average temperature is above 1500 degrees. And the temperature to burn brick is not so high, about 1200 degrees. So you should control the temperature, the tunnel kiln to burn firebrick and the tunnel kiln to burn red brick are the same, there is just a little bit difference in the materials used to build the stove!
- Q:What are the main components of refractory bricks
- The main ingredient of silica brick is monox. there are various materials of refractory bricks, the main component of high alumina brick and clay brick is aluminium, the main ingredient of each kind of material is not the same, the main component of magnesia bricks and magnesia chrome bricks is magnesium oxide
- Q:Is refractory brick afraid of rain?
- High alumina clay is not afraid of rain, but covering is better, magnesium carbon refractory brick had better not be rained.
- Q:What can be applied to the burned refractory brick to resist heat shock?
- Acidic refractory material use monox as the main component, among which cilica brick and clay brick are commonly used. Silica brick is silicious product containing monox more than 93%, whose raw materials include silica, waste silica brick scrap and etc. The acid resistance of slag erosion ability is good, and the softening temperature under a fixed load is high. The volume won't shrink after repeated burning, but even a slight expand; but it is vulnerable to the erosion of basic slag, and has low thermal shock resistance. The silica brick is mainly used for coke oven, glass melting furnace, acid hearth furnace and other thermal equipments. Clay brick uses refractory clay as the main raw material, containing 30% to 46% of aluminuum oxide, belong to weakly acidic refractories. It has good heat shock resistance and corrosion stability to acid slag, and it's widely used. Neutral refractory materials use aluminum oxides, chromium hemitrioxides or carbons as the main components. Corundum products containing more than 95% of alumina is a kind of high quality refractory material with wide application.
- Q:th choose of different refractory bricks in the rotary kiln
- According to the characteristics of each belt, magnesium chromium brick. Take the most kiln foe example, the configuration of kiln refractory is not the same, the burning of the product is not the same. there are many kinds of rotary kiln. magnesia bricks are generally used in high temperature zone, anti-stripping alumina brick,silmo brick are used in temperate zone, clay brick is mainly used in low temperature zone. generally inlet and the outlet use corundum mullite, wear-resistant castable, spinel brick,etc. select brick of proper performance, but also take into account the economy
- Q:The advantages of using alkalinty refractory brick?
- Magnesia chrome and other spinel refractories alkalinity refractories; (2) the alkalescent chrome magnesite refractories, alkaline solvent resistance is strong, usually refers to the magnesia refractory material, dolomite brick and calcareous refractory materials, dolomite refractory materials and lime refractory materials, acid flux or acid refractory chemical reaction. Mainly used in alkaline steel furnace and non-ferrous smelting furnace. Alkaline refractory material at high temperature for alkaline slag. Mainly as the following categories, but the acid slag, forsterite refractories and magnalium: (1)strongly alkaline magnesia brick, magnesia carbon brick and cement kiln
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range