General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:is it good to use firebricks to preserve the heat of rto furnace? Is there any other good ideas?
- 1. what variety and grade of refractory materials should be chosen to build all parts of the industrial furnace?; 2. is the origin of these materials be assured? mesothern resistance furnace, lightweight refractory brick, refractory fiber, bead brick of 1000 degrees; fuel heating furnace, refractory clay brick, high alumina brick, silica brick, carborundum brick, refractory castable, the plastic refractory of 1300 degrees; heat treatment furnace, refractory clay brick, refractory fiber of 1100 degrees; high temperature salt bath furnace, refractory clay brick, high alumina brick, zircon brick, refractory castable of 1300 degrees; high temperature resistance furnace, lightweight refractory brick, high aluminum bricks, lightweight alumina brick, lightweight refractory clay brick of 1400 degrees; molybdenum wire furnace, alumina brick, corundum brick, carborundum brick, finished alumina hollow ball product of 1650 degrees; cupola, refractory clay brick, carborundum brick, dolomite Brick, carbon brick, graphite brick of 1650 degrees; arc furnac, high alumina brick, silica brick, magnesia brick, magnesia brick, magnesia chrome... Corundum brick, carbon brick, magnesia chrome brick, magnesia brick, high aluminum brick, silica brick, finished alumina hollow ball product of 1700 degrees; cupola, refractory clay brick of 1650 degrees;
- Q:Tunnel kiln firing refractory brick by 0 against the good rely on
- Modern advanced kiln has high temperature strength and good thermal shock resistance, better environmental protection, is the most economical and efficient kiln. (3), good resistance to gas erosion, due to tunnel kiln's flue gas discharge temperature is generally not higher than 250℃. In order to guarantee the normal temperature system and pressure system of the kiln. Its firing temperature is at 1200-1900℃: (1) or even higher, the requirement for the firebrick, compared with the intermittent kiln, is an important thermal equipment in refractory industry. It is a kind of energy-saving kiln. Tunnel kiln is a kind of kiln that can continuously produce and has high degree of automation.
- Q:What are required for high temperature refractory bricks?
- good thermal shock resistance:
- Q:Is the quality of refractory brick influenced if it is soaked by water
- No refractory brick is not afraid of water
- Q:How to choose refractory brick
- According to the using environment of your product, process requirements, used place, refractory brick is very wide, there is low temperature, high temperature, there is heat insulation, there is wear resistant, corrosion resistance.
- Q:How to make refractory bricks? ? ?
- Solution of the production of refractory brick raw materials
- Q:How to built refractory bricks as fitting between square and circle ducts
- Build a big mushroom, and build the legs as square
- Q:Why are the refractory bricks near to rotary kiln tyre easy to be short lives?
- Q:Is the waste of the fire resistant hazardous waste?
- Refractory waste should refer to the used refractory material, which more or less have some pollution. low grade material such as clay brick and high alumina brick can be used repeatedly on the spot, such as breaking it and making it into waste refractory bricks sand, unshaped refractory meterial or low-grade refractory brick, or just bury it in a pit. collect high grade bricks such as corundum brickand silicon carbide brick and sell, they are sought after, the price per ton ranges from several hundred to several thousand. pay special attention not to dispose waste refractory bricks containing metal chromium at random, for it is toxic and carcinogenic. Collect them and seal them up, looking for manufacturers to buy and reuse.
- Q:What is the size of mechanism brick and general refractory brick?
- The ordinary refractory brick is 230mm long, 53mm thick; red brick is 240mm long, 115mm wide, 65mm thick,
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range