General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG-1 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:What kind of refractory brick is suitable for 1400 degrees shuttle kiln?
- Corundum mullite
- Q:what should press on the heat preserving cotton above the suspended ceiling refractory brick ?
- you can also put Z shaped steel on the purline, put heat preserving cotton on the roof boarding, it is easy to oprate.
- Q:What are required for high temperature refractory bricks?
- High temperature resistance, high pressure resistance
- Q:The stove which made of refractory bricks and fireclays will produce cracks after being used. How to solve this problem?
- The use of low expansion materials will be better. But as for the stove, the appearance of crack is attributed to the selected materials or the environment. And when the temperature is not high, there still seems to be crack, so through expansion joint reservation, not allowing itself to crack
- Q:does 90m high reinforced concrete chimney need firebrick?
- The chimney need firebricks or casting fire or acid resisitant concrete after casting, one aim is to resist high temperature, then is to resist acid corrosion. there is a variety of models of the refractory brick , you can refer to the installation quota.
- Q:There are various refractory materials inside many kilns such as refractory brick, what is the role of masonry of these refractory materials?
- When the steel is made, and wear) to complete the purpose of steelmaking, the liquid inside the kiln is melted liquid steel (1550 DEG C), erosion, only the masonry of refractory brick (melt above 1550 DEG C and has a certain strength) can resist various effects of molten steel (melting
- Q:Scheme of cement kiln replacing 40 meter refractory brick kiln
- If only replace refractory bricks, it just needs three days under the condition of 200 degrees. It will be simpler if there is only free water in the refractory brick (no pouring material).
- Q:What type of refractory brick won't deform or crackbe for a long time in the temprature of about 1600 degrees?
- 1. , mullite poly light ball brick type, andalusite brick type: MJ-1600 MJ-1700 the temperature is higher than 1600 C. 3, the refractory bricks that won't deform or crack in the 1600 degrees Celsius for a long time includs the following several commonly used bricks: GMZ-80 GMZ-75 the temperature is higher than 1650 DEG C, 2, corundum mullite brick type
- Q:Classification of refractory bricks
- Q:What are the differences between fireclay brick and high alumina refractory brick?
- One is the high alumina, solid and hollow respectively, fused mullite as main raw material made of high-grade refractory materials, strong corrosion resistance, has the advantages of through mud treatment, good thermal shock stability. Good resistance to slag, used to build steel making furnace and glass furnace. High alumina brick is a kind of refractory material. Clay brick is also known as sintered brick, electric smelting corundum and low creep high alumina brick  with high grade bauxite, this kind of refractory brick's main component is AL2O3, which is suitable for large and small buildings with artificial bulk. High thermal stability. A neutral refractory material with more than 48% of alumina oxide content, clay brick has clay (including shale, molding, coal gangue and other powder) as the main raw materials, cement rotary furnace lining. The product has a small high-temperature creep, one is clay. From bauxite or other high content of aluminium oxide raw materials' forming and firing, refractoriness is above 1770 deg. High R.U.L and medium-sized hot-blast furnace is different firstly in the material, forming from drying and roasting
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range