General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:The difference between fireclay brick and refractory cilica brick in the application.
- Good thermal shock stability, long-term use temperature is not higher than 1300 degrees, high temperature, high strength, low price of clay brick characteristics, thermal shock stability is the worst, a scrap, can be long-term used under the condition of high temperature (exceed 1400 degrees Celsius) . The temperature of silica brick's soft bearing is close to the melting point. Other industries basically don't use, but the comprehensive performance of high temperature is not good, widely used in low temperature parts of a variety of furnaces. The silica brick is generally used in the coke oven and glass kiln, but anti alkali erosion ability is poor
- Q:does all the refractory refer to refractory bricks when making steel?
- deoxidizer belongs to ferrous metallurgy auxiliary; refractory used during steelmaking is not only refractory bricks, but also foaming agent, refractory castable and Ladle filler sand.
- Q:Small size black brick can replace refractory bricks for wood burning fireplace?
- No, black brick has no thermal insulation effect.
- Q:What raw materials are used for refractory bricks
- Phenolic resin, clay, powder and other materials, nitride materail, boron carbide, silicon carbide, silica raw material three, soil: fluorite, magnesia-alumina spinel Aluminum soil, calcium aluminate cement, corundum, andalusite, chlorite, silica solution, which is mainly divided into six categories, sillimanite, vermiculite refractory bricks raw material composition of refractory brick, there are many raw material kinds of refractory bricks, mullite, mine: Soil, Sialon, forsterite, pyrophyllite: Metal aluminium powder, ore, stone: Pottery, zircon sand, quinidine sulfate, dolomite, kaolin: The fifth raw material of chrome ore, sodium silicate, diatomaceous earth is the second raw material: Asphalt, sand, shale ceramisite. One of the raw materials, stone powder, the fourth raw material is magnesite, the sixth raw material is silicon metal powder refractory bricks, sand, kyanite, silica powder, aluminium oxide, aluminum sol, quartz sand, perlite, cenosphere, graphite
- Q:Do refractory bricks need to be sent to the lab to test after arriving the site?
- Yes, need to test physical and chemical indicators
- Q:What is the life of an old fashioned refractory brick kiln transformed into a flat topped tunnel kiln?
what material should be used to transform the old fashioned refractory bricks vault kiln to flat tunnel kiln, and how long is the service life?
- high alumina brick is more durable than castable refractory.
- Q:What bricks are used for constructting refractory bricks tunnel kiln what is the material of each burning zone brick
- Refractory brick tunnel kiln, but if you want fire magnesia-chrome bricks, it may soon be finished, but the energy saving effect is good, using mullite bricks to sinter high alumina brick tunnel kiln burning zone is ok. Of course, if sintering is different, the refractotry bricks require different the kiln shape of tunnel kiln, preheating zone and cooling zone use high alumina brick and clay brick. what kind of products will be sintered in the future, clay brick firing zone had better use alumina hollow ball brick and mullite bricks How high the daily design capacity to achieve, thermal insulation can not be ignored, if firing silica brick, then I am afraid there are only few finished burning bricks, what 's the purpose of the actual operation of the tunnel kiln you will build Different design of tunnel kiln use different brick, generally sintering high alumina brick and clay brick require good kiln, the cost is also very different, for example, because although the cost is higher, in addition operation is very important for the using effect and service life of the furnace, but the design of kiln type must be reasonable, otherwise it can not reach the expected effect, for example, the highest sintering temperature to achieve
- Q:Will the heat be taken away by the refractory brick
- The heat will be taken away by the refractory bricks.
- Q:can castable refractory replace refractory bricks in rotary kiln?
- depend on where you use, rotary kiln is not a good place to use it. it can repair the kiln.
- Q:What kind of refractory brick is suitable for 1400 degrees shuttle kiln?
- Corundum mullite
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range