General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:What is the clay used to make the refractory brick?
- Lining brick of teeming ladle; refractory clay used in building materials industry to produce high alumina bricks for cement kilns and glass furnaces, as well as anti sliding, high alumina lining bricks and high alumina refractory clay. The hard clay in refractory clay is used for making blast furnace refractory material, which is used in agriculture as a fertilizer promoting agent and, and electron. High alumina clay is also used in the oil well, generally does not disperse in water. In metallurgy, accounts for 2/3 of abrasive products, and so on. Hard clay and semi hard clay can be used to manufacture daily-use ceramics. High alumina clay after calcination, which has high temperature resistance! Refractory clay refers to the degree of fire resistance is greater than 1580, the hardness and proportion is relatively big, the refractoriness is good. They except has relatively high refractoriness. Such as aluminum sulfate, its dosage accounts about 70% of all the refractory materials;
- Q:The service life of the refractory brick of the intermediate frequency electric furnace, how long is the replacement period.
- There is no standard. As long as the induction coil can be fixed and furnace lining can be built, the service life will be different. Replace it if it's broken, and there is no problem to take it apart. Buy a backup. And the textures of refractory brick are not the same in different places.
- Q:do the used refractory bricks pollute the environment?
- the main pollution of refractory brick is coal gas pollution in the process of burning , it can be recycled to produce aggregate, waste brick has no pollution.
- Q:What is light brick and what are the characteristics of light brick?
- The design uses the light brick to use the solid clay brick, because the block is big, and the sound insulation effect is good, shape up through the high pressure, reducing the labor intensity! Strength of the products use high quality tabular corundum and practical mullite as aggregate, the use of air conditioning: The use of lightweight brick can increase the usable area, indoor temperature decreases by 2-3 DEG C compared to the use of solid clay brick, reduce the frame section, high alumina high strength bead brick, shorten the construction period, the economical efficiency, with sillimanite as matrix composite lightweight brick generally refers to foam brick, high temperature sintering, will not increase the weight of the floor, low iron mullite, good thermal insulation effect: Can reduce the cost of foundation. The production materials for ordinary light heat insulating refractory brick including clay, diatomite insulation refractory brick. The characteristics of light brick: 1, construction is convenient and simple. 2: The lightweight brick has good workability, saving reinforced concrete can significantly save the comprehensive cost for building, comprehensive cost can be reduced by more than 5%, at the same time, as aerated concrete has thermal insulation, in hot summer, light weight, lower power consumption, high aluminum light insulating refractory brick, improve construction efficiency, normal indoor partition is built by this kind of brick, add special additives and a small amount of rare earth oxides refining.
- Q:application of phosphate refractory bricks
- The 4 properties of phosphate refractory bricks: (1) high strength wear resistance (2) and chemical erosion (its alkali resistant ability is better than that of clay brick and high alumina brick) (3) and good thermal shock resistance (4) high load softening temperature in rotary kiln, kilneye, kiln Zone door cover, cooling machine and lining refractory brick falling parts easy to loose
- Q:Do refractory bricks insulate heat?
- It can not be generalized, generally, the insulation performance of clay is not good, but the hollow is good, such as light mullite bricks have good insulation. it depends on what kind of refractory brick
- Q:Are there any good improvement measures for the always collapse of the previous vaulted tunnel kiln built by refractory bricks?
- refractory castable integrally casting
- Q:What material is sk-34 on the refractory brick
- Electric power; refractory bricks, castable refractory, building materials, chemical, glass, ferrous metals and other industries required refractory and insulation materials, all kinds of thermal insulation cotton products, thermal insulation brick, aluminous refractory cement, perlite and other unshaped refractory materials have been the best-selling products
- Q:Whether fireclay raw materials or clinker are used when masonrying general fireclay brick? What is the difference between raw material and clinker?
- Of course is clinker, the raw material belongs to precast block, besides, clay and chamotte are mixed with glassy water and fine powder, fine powder belongs to raw materials.
- Q:th choose of different refractory bricks in the rotary kiln
- According to the characteristics of each belt, magnesium chromium brick. Take the most kiln foe example, the configuration of kiln refractory is not the same, the burning of the product is not the same. there are many kinds of rotary kiln. magnesia bricks are generally used in high temperature zone, anti-stripping alumina brick,silmo brick are used in temperate zone, clay brick is mainly used in low temperature zone. generally inlet and the outlet use corundum mullite, wear-resistant castable, spinel brick,etc. select brick of proper performance, but also take into account the economy
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range