General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:What is the name of the white clay refractory brick
- Q:does Kyrgyzstan have the refractory brick to build tunnel kiln, whose specifications are 390,235,11, 240,120,60.
- Domestic standard brick has no brick in this specification. only can be customised. Otherwise only have 230 * 65 * 114.
- Q:How to count the number of loading refractory bricks?
- Use one meter by one meter wooden raft-towing: use one meter raft-towing to count: Known your brick is T-3 standard bricks, each four layers lies down 15 and sidewards is 4 =64; according to 3.4kg, 47 clay bricks can hold 10 to 12 layers. According to the upper limit, each raft-towing can hold 2.3 tons
- Q:The boiler is divided into several categories according to the structure, what characteristics does each have?
- package boiler and assemble boiler are divided into vertical boiler and horizontal boiler. Vertical boiler. Assembled boiler adapts to boiler more than 6 tons, the package adapts to boiler less than 10 tons.
- Q:How to use the winding packaging machine to pack refractory bricks
- Over 150KG the most common winding machine can pack, if it is light or the goods scatter, then add capping or pre-drawn device is all right.
- Q:What is the refractory brick in silicious model?
- Adding appropriate amount of mineralized agent to promote the transformation of quartz in the body into phosphorus quartz. Smaller coefficient of thermal expansion. Also used in high temperature bearing part of hot blast stove and acid open hearth furnace, refractory materials and ceramic kiln, kiln vault and other load-bearing parts, thermal shock resistance variation. High temperature strength. the glass furnace is burnt in 1430 to 1350 degrees Celsius in the reducing atmosphere. use natural silica as raw materials. True density 2. more than 93% of silica content. generally there is no crystal type transformation above 600 degrees celsius. With acid slag erosion and sediment chamber regenerator performance, soaking furnace, open hearth furnace. there is more crystal type transformation below 600 degrees celsius. mainly used in coking chamer of coke oven and partition of firebox. acid refractory material made of high thermal shock resistance, large volume change, square quartz and a small amount of residual quartz and glass box . Long term use at high temperature without deformation
- Q:Will the heat be taken away by the refractory brick
- The heat will be taken away by the refractory bricks.
- Q:What are the type, location and the physical and chemical effects of the refractory brick used in the cement rotary kiln?
- And T209
- Q:The renewal of refractory brick internal the lime kiln belongs to overhaul. In the absence of production, are the replacement of valve and sporadic projects also considered overhauls? Or routine maintenance!
- The replacement of fire brick is a major overhaul. If the part causes the furnace shutdown, which is also a major overhaul, so the key of overhaul is depends on what reason it is
- Q:how much fireclay is needed for 10000 refractory bricks?
- The amount of mud used for T-3 refractory brick is 0.3KG. if the tiler is skillful, the furnace should have joint of 2mm.
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range