General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:does the furnace wall use refractory bricks to keep the heat? Or use the insulation material to keep heat ?
- The furnace arch and the furnace wall are all refractory bricks, and the refractory brick is a kind of thermal insulation material!
- Q:when to replace the worn refractory bricks in rotary kiln?
- Wear out at least 23.
- Q:which kind of refractory bricks do coke oven and oxtongue brick belong to ( ) A, silica brick B, clay brick C, high alumina brick
- Beef tongue is to regulate the flow of gas, gas flow is not the same, so is the temperature, so choose the temperature resistance brick which is clay brick only.
- Q:why the color of refractory brick is white after high temperature firing when the meteorite is black after the burning?
- There are different reasons. Meteorolites can mainly be divided into three types, iron meteorites (iron nickel alloy): Stone meteorites (the main component is silicate), and stony iron meteorites(the mixture of iron and silicate)
- Q:how to distinguish the quality of high alumina refractory brick when you buy it ?
- see the gap between the bricks and between kiln roof and kiln wall, etc.. 6, the pressure and the volume density of Pei brick and brick Pei size, appropreate matching of high alumina powder and high aluminous aggregate and other materials, the drying and time, and the mud trapped material humidity 1. 7, to reach the requirements of production. 4, the order of loading Pei brick into kiln . should prevent the lack of a scene , the requirement , mixing time, different procedure and the order of the adding of raw materials of high alumina brick. 3, drawing plan and lack of edge of high alumina brick . 5
- Q:T38 size of high alumina refractory brick
- Q:does 90m high reinforced concrete chimney need firebrick?
- The chimney need firebricks or casting fire or acid resisitant concrete after casting, one aim is to resist high temperature, then is to resist acid corrosion. there is a variety of models of the refractory brick , you can refer to the installation quota.
- Q:How to make the adhesion between refractory brick and the inner wall of the boiler more firm?
- Professional furnaceman who can weld pins in the boiler steel plate is needed when have the bricklaying, mortar overflowing, connect with the refractory brick
- Q:The advantages of using alkalinty refractory brick?
- Magnesia chrome and other spinel refractories alkalinity refractories; (2) the alkalescent chrome magnesite refractories, alkaline solvent resistance is strong, usually refers to the magnesia refractory material, dolomite brick and calcareous refractory materials, dolomite refractory materials and lime refractory materials, acid flux or acid refractory chemical reaction. Mainly used in alkaline steel furnace and non-ferrous smelting furnace. Alkaline refractory material at high temperature for alkaline slag. Mainly as the following categories, but the acid slag, forsterite refractories and magnalium: (1)strongly alkaline magnesia brick, magnesia carbon brick and cement kiln
- Q:When the coal-fired steam boiler is built, it is necessary to build a common red brick between the refractory bricks. May I ask what is the requirement for this common red brick?
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range