General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:What is the refractory brick of the electric furnace?
- there is no problem if it can be dismantled. And refractory brick material of every place is not the same, life is not the same. Buy some for backup , and change it once it is broken, there is no standard, the lining can be hit, as long as the induction coil can be fixed
- Q:What kind of refractory brick is used for industrial furnace?
- high alumina brick, Corundum mullite
- Q:Can red bricks be burned in tunnel kiln which used to burn refractory brick?
- Of course. But the temperature to burn refractory brick is very high, the average temperature is above 1500 degrees. And the temperature to burn brick is not so high, about 1200 degrees. So you should control the temperature, the tunnel kiln to burn firebrick and the tunnel kiln to burn red brick are the same, there is just a little bit difference in the materials used to build the stove!
- Q:The service life of the refractory brick of the intermediate frequency electric furnace, how long is the replacement period.
- There is no standard. As long as the induction coil can be fixed and furnace lining can be built, the service life will be different. Replace it if it's broken, and there is no problem to take it apart. Buy a backup. And the textures of refractory brick are not the same in different places.
- Q:can castable refractory replace refractory bricks in rotary kiln?
- The heat produced in the welding process will cause local deformation of the rotary kiln, which will affect the dynamic balance, and the construction difficulty in the middle position of the rotary kiln is much larger than that of the refractory bricks. Moreover, the construction quality is not easy to ensure, generally only replace the refractory brick in the kilneye, because the construction of the castable refractory need to weld the anchor
- Q:Can common cement mortar be used to build the lining of chimney refractory brick?
- No. You have used fire bricks, which shows there is a certain temperature inside, you'd better use refractory cement
- Q:What kind of material is good to be laid on the kiln car, refractory brick?
- It depends on the temperature. General thermal insulation brick is ok, when temperature is high, use mullite, and when temperature is not high, alumina is ok
- Q:In tunnel kiln, what is the meaning of refractory proportion 2.0?
- The proportion of refractory bricks is related to the density.
- Q:Are refractory bricks necessarily needed to build a kitchen stove?
- It will be better to use refractory bricks for long term because of its high temperature resistance
- Q:What kind of refractory brick is suitable for clinker production line of 2,500 tons?
- are you saying the cement plant rotary kiln?
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range