General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG15 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:what effect does big mortar joints of the boiler refractory brick have on the boiler?
- The ventilation leakage。 Now the larger boilers are generally used refractory pouring material one-time pouring, the arch is easy to collapse . 2, shrinkage and expansion of brick will make the bricks fall. 1, do not use the refractory brick. too large seam will effect the tightness of furnace wall , and the water wall is easy to form dew and be corroded and to leak smoke.
- Q:What is the meaning of special shaped refractory brick material n-2b?
- In fact, there are many kinds of refractory bricks, titanium, high alumina refractory brick, after drying. The mineral composition of the clay brick is mainly kaolinite (Al2O3·2SiO2·2H2O) and 6% ~ 7% impurities (K, etc.). Clay refractory bricks are iron oxide sintered by 50% soft clay and 50% hard clay clinker ingredients according to a certain granularity requirements under the high temperature of 1300 ~ 1400 degrees), perlite
- Q:the amount of per square refractory brick of Various specifications and thickness of the refractory brick wall
- 9 grams-47. 7 grams- 47 calculate by your own according to the actual volume; cubic centimeter; 2.2 grams Clay brick 2: 1; 3, high alumina brick 3; cubic centimeter; standard density, cubic centimeter: 230mm * 114mm * 65mm, diatomite insulation brick 0, you can calculate the reference value
- Q:which kind of refractory bricks do coke oven and oxtongue brick belong to ( ) A, silica brick B, clay brick C, high alumina brick
- General use clay bricks, but the silica brick is better, the price is expensive.
- Q:What kind of refractory brick is suitable for 24*28m rotary kiln of 5,000 tons?
- Magnesium spinel
- Q:What is the best color of refractory brick
- Q:What are the reasons for the production of waste in the formation of fireclay bricks?
- The reasons for the production of waste when form fireclay bricks: Tile size is unqualified. This is due to the mold installation is not firm, the template transfers when molding; if the amount of material being added fluctuates largely, also can cause the body size changing. Ji Yangon Chi lie charge generation layer containing decyl poke pull and crack. The molding operation does not according to the principle of the light first and the thick later. At the initial pressure, the air doesn't releases, which causes the elastic aftereffect by repressing. Too much mud water, uneven mixture and inequal template all can make the body produce layer crack or crack. Twist. The template is used for too long, the template deforms, so raw brick deforms, the amount of water is too large, brick naturally deforms, causing the body twist. Miss edge and angle. Because of poor plasticity of mud, particles segregate, feeding back corner is not real, the body will appear side missing and angle modulation phenomenon. Bias voltage. Due to the deflection of the die head or the uneveness of mold bottom. Loose。 Due to insufficient feeding amount or insufficient pressure times.
- Q:The form of boiler furnace wall
- Q:What is the upper limit of high temperature resistance of refractory bricks and refractory soil?
- In a variety of colors; if it has small amounts of Ti4 and Fe2, then it is blue, vanadium and other trace elements, brown red color, which include red, yellow and other colors, the Ural mountains of Russia; corundum is aluminum oxide (Al2O3)mine. Some crystals contain six symmetrical distribution and other needle like rutile inclusions, they are called star ruby or sapphire stars, but because they often exist fracture, black and other colors on the bottom surface of the colorless or rhombohedral decent form polysynthetic twin, a drum shaped six square column, iron, yellow, blue and green, the color of sapphire is decided by the chemical composition contained in titanium, no cleavage, gray, yellow sapphire etc.. Sapphire often is known for its color name, such as white sapphire, sky blue, including South Africa as the main origin of the Transvaal, more than 1500 sapphire calls corundum, brown. Corundum has glass luster, and is common seen in alluvial placer, purple, named ruby. Produced igneous and metamorphic rocks, which are relatively barren. Sapphire is all colors corundum gems except red series of corundum gems. Does ruby refer to corundum with all red hues? No, violet sapphire is mainly used as high-grade abrasive, its red is mainly caused by the chemical composition of trace elements chromium, blue sapphire is the most popular in the world, pink. The crystal belongs to the three party system, green. Usually it is white, gold sapphire, are precious gems, they can produce six star awn, some are needle or clintheriform, green sapphire. Aggregation is block or columnar.
- Q:What's the difference between a high aluminum brick and a clay brick, two?
- Light clay brick, refractory material is a kind of high porosity, low density, low thermal conductivity of refractory material, refractory materials called lightweight refractories, it includes insulating refractory products, refractory fiber and refractory fiber products. Heat insulation refractory material is characterized by high porosity, general 40%-85%, low volume density, lower than 1.5g/cm3, low thermal conductivity, generally lower than 1.0W (m.K). The utility model has the function of heat insulation of an industrial furnace, and can reduce the heat dissipation loss of the kiln, save energy, and can reduce the quality of the thermal engineering equipment. The mechanical strength, wear resistance and slag resistance of insulating refractory material are poor, and it is not suitable for the load-bearing structure of kiln and direct contact with slag, burden, molten metal and other parts.
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range