General Information of Fireclay brick ZGN42
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick ZGN42
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick ZGN42
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick ZGN42
Fireclay brick ZGN42 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:How to repair the boiler?
- What kind of boiler, the external wall or the furnace arch, the smoke wall, the material: High-alumina cement, refractory brick, refractory clay, knife brick
- Q:The shape and size of general used refractory brick
- According to the national standard, the outline dimension of mechanism red brick is: length is 240mm, width is 115mm and thickness is 53mm. That is: 240mm * 115mm * 53mm. The shape and size of the ordinary refractory bricks are: Length is 230mm, width is 114mm and thickness is 65mm, that is: 230mm * 114mm * 65mm. The shape and size of special refractory bricks are: 345mm*328mm*97mm.
- Q:the refractory brick in glass furnace burner was burning, the bricks on both sides of the fire hole were burning the blocked it, what will cause brick burning?
- The firebrick in glass melting furnace is mainly consisted of zircon brick, other ordinary refractory materials can not effectively prevent the erosion of glass solution. Because the glass melting liquid is eutectic mixture compared to the refractory bricks, it penetrates into the refractory brick and reduces its original performance, simply speaking, the glass melting liquid dissolves the refractory bricks as eutectic mixture .
- Q:Do refractory bricks resist corrosion and sulfur?
- The refractory brick just plays the role of resisting high temperature and insulating heat.
- Q:should clay or refractory cement be used to lay refractory bricks?
- structure strength of this brick lining is not good, apply some refractory mud, only use some virgin clay and corundum, many of the traditional approaches are very simple, mullite and carbon slurry, the specific products are selected according to the selected material and water glass or organic binder. binding agent can choose phosphate, silica and high alumina, clay is one part of the refractory clay, there are many kinds of refractory slurry according to the material, clay-based mud does use refractory cement and corrosion resistance is low
- Q:What kind of refractory brick is suitable for 24*28m rotary kiln of 5,000 tons?
- Magnesium spinel
- Q:Are refractory bricks necessarily needed to build a kitchen stove?
- It will be better to use refractory bricks for long term because of its high temperature resistance
- Q:How to choose the proper refractory bricks when buying the refractory bricks?
- Crack condition. 4. 6. Inspection of dimensions. Conditions of pits and swells and lack of edges or angles. The inspection of refractory bricks' appearance quality and the condition of the affecting with damp.
- Q:is it good to use firebricks to preserve the heat of rto furnace? Is there any other good ideas?
- Operating noise is very low, having a very strong chemical stability: The thermal conductivity is lower than 0 at normal temperature, it not only reduced the cost of the project of RTO furnace, but keeps the indoor heat dissipation heat better and reduce noise pollution. the temperature of RTO furnace surface is low after using the ceramic fiber lining to keep the heat, thereby reducing the addition of auxiliary fuel : ceramic fiber has a good thermal shock resistance: The dosage form of HLGX-589 and HLGX-312 ceramic fiber material is shown in figure RTO furnace thermal insulation material. C, good thermal shock resistance, without reserving expansion joints, ensure the lining intact, not easy to be affected by the harsh combustion atmosphere inside the RTO furnace, can deal with the temperature changes caused by periodic replacement of RTO furnace inlet. The furnace is new energy-saving furnace developped recent 30years that used for eliminating harmful exhaust gas caused by steel or paint spraying. it has long service life, high chemical stability, no heat preservation precedent for refractory bricks; B, good heat insulation effect.
- Q:What are the differences between sintered bricks and refractory bricks?
- Sintered bricks belong to a type of refractory bricks.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range