General Information of Fireclay brick ZGN42
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick ZGN42
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick ZGN42
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick ZGN42
Fireclay brick ZGN42 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:What kind of refractory brick is suitable for 24*28m rotary kiln of 5,000 tons?
- Magnesia spinel brick and magnesia hercynite brick
- Q:how much fireclay is needed for 10000 refractory bricks?
- The amount of mud used for T-3 refractory brick is 0.3KG. if the tiler is skillful, the furnace should have joint of 2mm.
- Q:Whether fireclay raw materials or clinker are used when masonrying general fireclay brick? What is the difference between raw material and clinker?
- Generally, refractory bricks use clay refractory mortar, raw material and clinker are halves
- Q:Can red bricks be burned in tunnel kiln which used to burn refractory brick?
- Of course. But the temperature to burn refractory brick is very high, the average temperature is above 1500 degrees. And the temperature to burn brick is not so high, about 1200 degrees. So you should control the temperature, the tunnel kiln to burn firebrick and the tunnel kiln to burn red brick are the same, there is just a little bit difference in the materials used to build the stove!
- Q:is it good to use firebricks to preserve the heat of rto furnace? Is there any other good ideas?
- 1. what variety and grade of refractory materials should be chosen to build all parts of the industrial furnace?; 2. is the origin of these materials be assured? mesothern resistance furnace, lightweight refractory brick, refractory fiber, bead brick of 1000 degrees; fuel heating furnace, refractory clay brick, high alumina brick, silica brick, carborundum brick, refractory castable, the plastic refractory of 1300 degrees; heat treatment furnace, refractory clay brick, refractory fiber of 1100 degrees; high temperature salt bath furnace, refractory clay brick, high alumina brick, zircon brick, refractory castable of 1300 degrees; high temperature resistance furnace, lightweight refractory brick, high aluminum bricks, lightweight alumina brick, lightweight refractory clay brick of 1400 degrees; molybdenum wire furnace, alumina brick, corundum brick, carborundum brick, finished alumina hollow ball product of 1650 degrees; cupola, refractory clay brick, carborundum brick, dolomite Brick, carbon brick, graphite brick of 1650 degrees; arc furnac, high alumina brick, silica brick, magnesia brick, magnesia brick, magnesia chrome... Corundum brick, carbon brick, magnesia chrome brick, magnesia brick, high aluminum brick, silica brick, finished alumina hollow ball product of 1700 degrees; cupola, refractory clay brick of 1650 degrees;
- Q:Are refractory bricks, burner block and thermal insulation brick the same? Are they the same thing?
- The burner block is heavy, its using temperature is high, while thermal insulation brick is light and its using temperature is lower than heavy brick.
- Q:does all the refractory refer to refractory bricks when making steel?
- Not only are refractory bricks, and shapeless refractory material; blowing agents, drainage sand, and oxygen are all metallurgical auxiliary materials.
- Q:What is the refractory brick of the electric furnace?
- there is no problem if it can be dismantled. And refractory brick material of every place is not the same, life is not the same. Buy some for backup , and change it once it is broken, there is no standard, the lining can be hit, as long as the induction coil can be fixed
- Q:Whether the cement kiln refractory bricks belong to hazardous waste or not?
- No, there is no harmful gas produced, and it will not pollute the ground.
- Q:Is there any special requirements for the building blocks of the smoke and gas wells, how about the refractory bricks?
- There are no special requirements. Not necessarily need refractory bricks, red bricks are ok. The building size of the flue is according to the smoke exhaust rate.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range