General Information of Fireclay brick ZGN42
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick ZGN42
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick ZGN42
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick ZGN42
Fireclay brick ZGN42 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:How much refractory material is required for 1 million tons of coke oven
- This depends on the number of specific cubic, different factory designs different boiler, we need volume to caculate.
- Q:What is the refractory temperature of refractory bricks?
- First look at the used parts of refractory brick, anti stripping performance, these are the most basic performance factors, the refractory temperature of high alumina brick is 1770 -1790 degree, the refractory temperature of clay brick is 1380-1570 DEG C, record the anti acid corrosion data of refractory bricks, the compressive strength of refractory bricks, at the same time, you should analyze each part of the furnace pH index and sintering temperature of working. When purchasing refractory bricks, you need to pay attention to many factors, high temperature creep property, softening temperature under a fixed load, 6548, volume stability at high temperature. Because the production of the product is affected by the weather and fuel energy, etc.. 186, select the suitable refractory bricks
- Q:Do refractory bricks resist corrosion and sulfur?
- The refractory brick just plays the role of resisting high temperature and insulating heat.
- Q:Refractory brick, high alumina brick, magnesia chrome brick, magnesia brick, clay brick, which type of brick has the highest refractory temperature?
- It depends. if high alumina brick is used in kiln, its temperature is above 1700 degree, clay brick is between 1500 degree to 1750 degree, magnesia bricks and magnesia-chrome bricks are about 1500 degree to 1650 degree.
- Q:Will the heat be taken away by the refractory brick
- No, refractory bricks can't be burnouted
- Q:What is the problem about splintering when the refractory brick is fired?
- There are many bubbles inside the refractory brick, it is also possible that the brick itself is not up to the standard about volume density, then refractory brick fragmentates. There are many reasons, may be in the process of repression
- Q:Are there any good improvement measures for the always collapse of the previous vaulted tunnel kiln built by refractory bricks?
- Volume shrinkage, uneven shrinkage and expansion of part, long-term high-temperature processing crystal type changes, calcium and other substances forming the refractory brick is Magnesium Oxide. Also the temperature changes quickly, and belongs to the crystal compound, silicon aluminum, sealing material's selection should be pay attention to
- Q:Is the diameter of 2.5 meters of the calcium aluminate powder rotary kiln referred to the inner diameter of the refractory brick?
- No, it should be outer diameter.
- Q:What's the reason of cracks in refractory bricks?
- This is inorganic nonmetallic material
- Q:When the coal-fired steam boiler is built, it is necessary to build a common red brick between the refractory bricks. May I ask what is the requirement for this common red brick?
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range