General Information of Fireclay brick ZGN42
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick ZGN42
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick ZGN42
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick ZGN42
Fireclay brick ZGN42 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:Does circulating fluidized bed boiler's furnace wall use refractory to have thermal insulation?
- Heat insulation cotton is laid behind refractory brick.
- Q:What types of refractory bricks are divided into?
- Chimney and flue are places that high temperature gas of sulfur gathers, it should use acid material. Refractory material is divided into three major parts: acid, neutral and alkaline.
- Q:what is application of high alumina refractory brick?
- reverberatory furnace 1, close to the neutral refractory, but because mullite crystallization has not formed the network organization, so the load softening temperature is not higher than silica brick. the refractoriness of high alumina brick is higher than fireclay brick and semi-silica brick, mainly used in blast furnace, nozzle brick,etc. it is up to 1790 C~ 1750, can resistance to acid slag and alkaline slag erosion. hot blast furnace, blast furnace, high alumina brick are widely used for producing open-hearth furnace regenerative bricks, because it contains SiO2, low impurity content, which belongs to high-grade refractory materials, electric furnace. 2, plug head used in pouring system . In addition. 3, because high aluminum products contains more Al2O3, forming less fusible vitreous body, so the high load softening temperature is higher than clay brick. because rotary kiln lining, slag resistance of high alumina refractory brick contain more Al2O3, so the ability of anti alkaline slag is weaker than anti acid slag. so it has a wide range of application. high alumina refractory brick due to the following performances
- Q:Refractory brick, high alumina brick, magnesia chrome brick, magnesia brick, clay brick, which type of brick has the highest refractory temperature?
- It depends. if high alumina brick is used in kiln, its temperature is above 1700 degree, clay brick is between 1500 degree to 1750 degree, magnesia bricks and magnesia-chrome bricks are about 1500 degree to 1650 degree.
- Q:What is the difference between the refractory brick and the thermal insulation brick
- Refractory bricks are used in the stove, in order to prevent from burnouting the stove under high temperature. Thermal insulation brick is used for preserving heat, is to heat preservation
- Q:Can refractory bricks be used when it cracks for 1cm
- 3, If the crack is caused by burning or drying, then it can't be used. While if the carck is caused by refractory brick molding, it still can be used. 4, the crack is caused by refractory bricks raw materials.
- Q:What are the differences between diatomite brick and ordinary refractory bricks?
- The volume density of diatomite brick is 3.9 * 10-6, good compressive strength, belongs to the small outer insulation, spinel brick.
- Q:How to increase the service life of high temperature refractory bricks?
- The wedge brick should contain the brick surface distortion, decrease scrap rate high temperature refractory brick is refractory with a certain shape and size, the error of symmetry and concentric reducer's size differences. The correctness of shape of the straight refractory brick should include the straight of the intersection and the distortion of brick's face. Under the premise of ensuring the service life, the key to improve the efficiency of manufacturers, and have the correct shape and precise size. This is to ensure that the product is qualified, refractory brick in addition to planning a reasonable scale, that is, the scale of the allowable error.
- Q:What kind of refractory brick is suitable for 24*28m rotary kiln of 5,000 tons?
- Magnesium spinel
- Q:What is the meaning of special shaped refractory brick material n-2b?
- In fact, there are many kinds of refractory bricks, titanium, high alumina refractory brick, after drying. The mineral composition of the clay brick is mainly kaolinite (Al2O3·2SiO2·2H2O) and 6% ~ 7% impurities (K, etc.). Clay refractory bricks are iron oxide sintered by 50% soft clay and 50% hard clay clinker ingredients according to a certain granularity requirements under the high temperature of 1300 ~ 1400 degrees), perlite
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range