General Information of Fireclay brick ZGN42
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick ZGN42
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick ZGN42
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick ZGN42
Fireclay brick ZGN42 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:What are the application of used refractory brick pieces?
- It can be produced into refractory bricks again, as long as the quality is good. It is much more cost-effective than buying Bayerite.
- Q:What is the raw material for the production of refractory bricks?
- Mainly Magnesium Oxide, use sodium silicate as a binder.
- Q:What is the difference between clay brick, glazed tile and brick?
- Glazed tiles are bricks that have been burnt and glazed on the surface of bricks. Is the surface of glaze firing together, the main body consists of clay and clay two, back out of the red clay, abaxially grayish white porcelain clay fire. Glazed tile surface can do a variety of patterns and patterns, than polished brick color and pattern rich, because the surface is glaze, so wear resistance is better than polished brick.
- Q:Can common cement mortar be used to build the lining of chimney refractory brick?
- No. You have used fire bricks, which shows there is a certain temperature inside, you'd better use refractory cement
- Q:Can refractory bricks be used to pave roads or build a wall?
- Refractory bricks are used to build a house, no problem
- Q:What are the reasons for the production of waste in the formation of fireclay bricks?
- The reasons for the production of waste when form fireclay bricks: Tile size is unqualified. This is due to the mold installation is not firm, the template transfers when molding; if the amount of material being added fluctuates largely, also can cause the body size changing. Ji Yangon Chi lie charge generation layer containing decyl poke pull and crack. The molding operation does not according to the principle of the light first and the thick later. At the initial pressure, the air doesn't releases, which causes the elastic aftereffect by repressing. Too much mud water, uneven mixture and inequal template all can make the body produce layer crack or crack. Twist. The template is used for too long, the template deforms, so raw brick deforms, the amount of water is too large, brick naturally deforms, causing the body twist. Miss edge and angle. Because of poor plasticity of mud, particles segregate, feeding back corner is not real, the body will appear side missing and angle modulation phenomenon. Bias voltage. Due to the deflection of the die head or the uneveness of mold bottom. Loose。 Due to insufficient feeding amount or insufficient pressure times.
- Q:What is the proportion of lightweight fireclay bricks?
- It is a lightweight refractory product containing aluminium 30%-46%. It is made of clay clinker or light clinker as the main raw material. It is usually produced by combustible material. It can also form porous structure by chemical or foam method.
- Q:What matters should be noticed when using clay refractory bricks in a glass kiln?
- There are a variety of products for the production of shaped and unshaped refractory clay, such as blast furnace insulation and high alumina bricks. Brick products include refractory clay bricks, plastic materials for overload, refractory clay and high alumina casting materials, etc.. In the amorphous part, if to support the horizontal induction furnace and the straight induction furnace lining, such as refractory clay and high alumina plastic
- Q:Tunnel kiln firing refractory brick by 0 against the good rely on
- Modern advanced kiln has high temperature strength and good thermal shock resistance, better environmental protection, is the most economical and efficient kiln. (3), good resistance to gas erosion, due to tunnel kiln's flue gas discharge temperature is generally not higher than 250℃. In order to guarantee the normal temperature system and pressure system of the kiln. Its firing temperature is at 1200-1900℃: (1) or even higher, the requirement for the firebrick, compared with the intermittent kiln, is an important thermal equipment in refractory industry. It is a kind of energy-saving kiln. Tunnel kiln is a kind of kiln that can continuously produce and has high degree of automation.
- Q:General used refractory brick T-20 / T-39/ T-206 specifications and dimension
- No T-206 model (we produce the clay) T-20 and T-39 are the size of 230*length, 113* width and 65/45 thickness, T-20 is a vertical arch brick and T-39 is horizontal arch brick.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range