General Information of Fireclay brick ZGN42
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick ZGN42
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick ZGN42
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick ZGN42
Fireclay brick ZGN42 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:What's the reason of cracks in refractory bricks?
- If it is made to refractory bricks,dry in the air naturally for 10 days, then put into the drying furnace, which is certainly better than the brick is put to the furnace directly, this is not easy to crack. After all, the moisture of brick will run in the air. See the semi-finished products (not crack is really no crack), but after drying, it has cracks, this is must because moisture runs quickly in a short time. If it cracks after high temperature heat treatment, the reason is very complicated, such as after high temperature burning, temperature decreases too fast, resulting in a large temperature change, then it cracks. Or in the process of high temperature heat treatment, the internal reaction is intense, and generate some volume expanding materials, resulting in cracks and so on. Mullite Petrochemical reaction, spinel reaction and so on, the reactions of a lot of materials are the volume expansion
- Q:Should refractory cement hang inner core when use carbon steel pipe make water heating hearth by self?
- I think it shouldn't. There is no refractories used for circulation pipe inside the boiler, and there is how long distance between pipe and coal fire
- Q:The difference between fireclay brick and refractory cilica brick in the application.
- Good thermal shock stability, long-term use temperature is not higher than 1300 degrees, high temperature, high strength, low price of clay brick characteristics, thermal shock stability is the worst, a scrap, can be long-term used under the condition of high temperature (exceed 1400 degrees Celsius) . The temperature of silica brick's soft bearing is close to the melting point. Other industries basically don't use, but the comprehensive performance of high temperature is not good, widely used in low temperature parts of a variety of furnaces. The silica brick is generally used in the coke oven and glass kiln, but anti alkali erosion ability is poor
- Q:What matters should be noticed when using clay refractory bricks in a glass kiln?
- There are a variety of products for the production of shaped and unshaped refractory clay, such as blast furnace insulation and high alumina bricks. Brick products include refractory clay bricks, plastic materials for overload, refractory clay and high alumina casting materials, etc.. In the amorphous part, if to support the horizontal induction furnace and the straight induction furnace lining, such as refractory clay and high alumina plastic
- Q:What are the reasons for the production of waste in the formation of fireclay bricks?
- The reasons for the production of waste when form fireclay bricks: Tile size is unqualified. This is due to the mold installation is not firm, the template transfers when molding; if the amount of material being added fluctuates largely, also can cause the body size changing. Ji Yangon Chi lie charge generation layer containing decyl poke pull and crack. The molding operation does not according to the principle of the light first and the thick later. At the initial pressure, the air doesn't releases, which causes the elastic aftereffect by repressing. Too much mud water, uneven mixture and inequal template all can make the body produce layer crack or crack. Twist. The template is used for too long, the template deforms, so raw brick deforms, the amount of water is too large, brick naturally deforms, causing the body twist. Miss edge and angle. Because of poor plasticity of mud, particles segregate, feeding back corner is not real, the body will appear side missing and angle modulation phenomenon. Bias voltage. Due to the deflection of the die head or the uneveness of mold bottom. Loose。 Due to insufficient feeding amount or insufficient pressure times.
- Q:What is the biggest difference between refractory bricks and clay refractory bricks?
- Q:The form of boiler furnace wall
- Q:What is the life of an old fashioned refractory brick kiln transformed into a flat topped tunnel kiln?
what material should be used to transform the old fashioned refractory bricks vault kiln to flat tunnel kiln, and how long is the service life?
- Hanger plate
- Q:What mud is the refractory brick made of?
- The main material of the ordinary refractory brick is clay, the main component is aluminium oxide.
- Q:Whether the cement kiln refractory bricks belong to hazardous waste or not?
- No, there is no harmful gas produced, and it will not pollute the ground.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range