General Information of Fireclay brick FC55
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick FC55
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (0.2Mpa)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick FC55
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick FC55
Fireclay brick FC55 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:What can be applied to the burned refractory brick to resist heat shock?
- Acidic refractory material use monox as the main component, among which cilica brick and clay brick are commonly used. Silica brick is silicious product containing monox more than 93%, whose raw materials include silica, waste silica brick scrap and etc. The acid resistance of slag erosion ability is good, and the softening temperature under a fixed load is high. The volume won't shrink after repeated burning, but even a slight expand; but it is vulnerable to the erosion of basic slag, and has low thermal shock resistance. The silica brick is mainly used for coke oven, glass melting furnace, acid hearth furnace and other thermal equipments. Clay brick uses refractory clay as the main raw material, containing 30% to 46% of aluminuum oxide, belong to weakly acidic refractories. It has good heat shock resistance and corrosion stability to acid slag, and it's widely used. Neutral refractory materials use aluminum oxides, chromium hemitrioxides or carbons as the main components. Corundum products containing more than 95% of alumina is a kind of high quality refractory material with wide application.
- Q:What is the life of an old fashioned refractory brick kiln transformed into a flat topped tunnel kiln?
what material should be used to transform the old fashioned refractory bricks vault kiln to flat tunnel kiln, and how long is the service life?
- Hanger plate
- Q:Why do some people say that clay brick insulation effect is good, and some people say that bad, in the end what is right?
- Now is the best thermal insulation hollow powder briquette, because it is hollow, blocking the heat transfer, plus foam insulation on the outside, good insulation effect,
- Q:What's the price of clay bricks?
- Clay brick in the fast price of 2.4 yuan or so, the price of 650-800 yuan per ton. Mainly depends on the amount of aluminum. Clay brick consists of heavy clay brick and light clay brick.
- Q:What are the hazards of solid clay bricks?
- According to incomplete statistics, China produces about 70000000 tons of standard coal per year of clay bricks.
- Q:What are the materials for building blocks and what are the specifications?
- Material: clay brick, shale, coal gangue brick, fly ash brick, lime sand brick, concrete brick etc..
- Q:does 90m high reinforced concrete chimney need firebrick?
- The chimney need firebricks or casting fire or acid resisitant concrete after casting, one aim is to resist high temperature, then is to resist acid corrosion. there is a variety of models of the refractory brick , you can refer to the installation quota.
- Q:Why should the clay bricks be watered first when they are building masonry walls?
- Sintered clay brick because there are a lot of capillary, in the dry state water absorption ability is very strong, if you don't use water, water in the mortar will soon be sucked out of the brick, mortar workability is reduced, operation is difficult to spread the real tile.
- Q:How to use the winding packaging machine to pack refractory bricks
- Over 150KG the most common winding machine can pack, if it is light or the goods scatter, then add capping or pre-drawn device is all right.
- Q:Shale brick and clay brick? Answer before you know it
- Is the shale as raw material for high temperature baked bricks using shale and coal gangue, shale sintered porous brick, hollow shale brick, shale brick, high insulation, water wall and other types of modular brick.
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range