General Information of Fireclay brick FC55
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick FC55
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (0.2Mpa)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick FC55
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick FC55
Fireclay brick FC55 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:how much fireclay is needed for 10000 refractory bricks?
- The amount of mud used for T-3 refractory brick is 0.3KG. if the tiler is skillful, the furnace should have joint of 2mm.
- Q:How much refractory material is required for 1 million tons of coke oven
- This depends on the number of specific cubic, different factory designs different boiler, we need volume to caculate.
- Q:Does circulating fluidized bed boiler's furnace wall use refractory to have thermal insulation?
- Heat insulation cotton is laid behind refractory brick.
- Q:What mud is the refractory brick made of?
- Firing with refractory clay, the main component is AI2O3
- Q:Do you use ceramic as offal material for refractory bricks?
- Use special clinker of bauxite with high alumina as main ingredient, pulp, K2O < 0, the main component is Al2O3 which is more than 18%, it is a kind of neutral refractory material, pyrophyllite fine powder doesn't need refractory brick production process, Fe2O3 < 1, grinding - mixing - molding - sintering - packaging - delivery. A.3%.3%, Fe2O3 < 0, molding and calcined from bauxite or other raw materials with high content oxides, combined with clay, K2O < 0.5%; 3: 2, raw materials 1; 4: 325 mesh.0%:
- Q:The service life of the refractory brick of the intermediate frequency electric furnace, how long is the replacement period.
- There is no standard. As long as the induction coil can be fixed and furnace lining can be built, the service life will be different. Replace it if it's broken, and there is no problem to take it apart. Buy a backup. And the textures of refractory brick are not the same in different places.
- Q:what kind of refractory brick is suitable for 1300 degrees converter?
- High alumina bricks of above 3 grade, containing more than 60% aluminum
- Q:Is the thickness of the kiln lining and the refractory brick the same concept?
- This is certainly not the same. The thickness of the refractory brick can be arbitrary, the thickness of the kiln lining is generally designed according to requirement
- Q:Scheme of cement kiln replacing 40 meter refractory brick kiln
- If only replace refractory bricks, it just needs three days under the condition of 200 degrees. It will be simpler if there is only free water in the refractory brick (no pouring material).
- Q:What can be applied to the burned refractory brick to resist heat shock?
- Acidic refractory material use monox as the main component, among which cilica brick and clay brick are commonly used. Silica brick is silicious product containing monox more than 93%, whose raw materials include silica, waste silica brick scrap and etc. The acid resistance of slag erosion ability is good, and the softening temperature under a fixed load is high. The volume won't shrink after repeated burning, but even a slight expand; but it is vulnerable to the erosion of basic slag, and has low thermal shock resistance. The silica brick is mainly used for coke oven, glass melting furnace, acid hearth furnace and other thermal equipments. Clay brick uses refractory clay as the main raw material, containing 30% to 46% of aluminuum oxide, belong to weakly acidic refractories. It has good heat shock resistance and corrosion stability to acid slag, and it's widely used. Neutral refractory materials use aluminum oxides, chromium hemitrioxides or carbons as the main components. Corundum products containing more than 95% of alumina is a kind of high quality refractory material with wide application.
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range