General Information of Fireclay brick FC55
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick FC55
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (0.2Mpa)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick FC55
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick FC55
Fireclay brick FC55 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:What are the application of used refractory brick pieces?
- It can be produced into refractory bricks again, as long as the quality is good. It is much more cost-effective than buying Bayerite.
- Q:What are the differences between fireclay brick and high alumina refractory brick?
- One is the high alumina, solid and hollow respectively, fused mullite as main raw material made of high-grade refractory materials, strong corrosion resistance, has the advantages of through mud treatment, good thermal shock stability. Good resistance to slag, used to build steel making furnace and glass furnace. High alumina brick is a kind of refractory material. Clay brick is also known as sintered brick, electric smelting corundum and low creep high alumina brick  with high grade bauxite, this kind of refractory brick's main component is AL2O3, which is suitable for large and small buildings with artificial bulk. High thermal stability. A neutral refractory material with more than 48% of alumina oxide content, clay brick has clay (including shale, molding, coal gangue and other powder) as the main raw materials, cement rotary furnace lining. The product has a small high-temperature creep, one is clay. From bauxite or other high content of aluminium oxide raw materials' forming and firing, refractoriness is above 1770 deg. High R.U.L and medium-sized hot-blast furnace is different firstly in the material, forming from drying and roasting
- Q:Does circulating fluidized bed boiler's furnace wall use refractory to have thermal insulation?
- Heat insulation cotton is laid behind refractory brick.
- Q:The boiler is divided into several categories according to the structure, what characteristics does each have?
- package boiler and assemble boiler are divided into vertical boiler and horizontal boiler. Vertical boiler. Assembled boiler adapts to boiler more than 6 tons, the package adapts to boiler less than 10 tons.
- Q:How much fireclay is needed per cube refractory bricks?
- Normal refractory bricks need to use 70-80kg refractory mud each cubic . In fact, this can be calculated, because the volume of refractory bricks and refractory mud density can be measured. Of course, here is an important point, that is the size of the brick seam, 1mm brick seam and 3mm is significantly different. Sichuan brand refractory mud has many kinds, like high aluminum, clay, corundum, magnesia, insulation and so on, the dosage is different.
- Q:What is the specific heat of a refractory bricks (clay)?
- Approximately it's about 2000; M3 specific heat is wrong with this argument, two degree clay is 1730 degrees, three degree clay is 1690 degrees, clay bricks are mixture, bulk density, 1900KG/, only elementary substance has specific heat refractoriness.
- Q:What should be paid attention when the refractory brick kiln furnace reaches a certain service life and will be removed?
- Q:How to use the firebrick to build crucible furnace? How to calculate its furnace's width and depth?
- 1, classify according to the smelting method : Open-hearth furnace steel: Including carbon and low-alloy steel. According to the different lining material, there are acidic and basic open hearth steel two types. Converter steel: Including carbon and low-alloy steel. According to different positions of blowing oxygen, there are bottom blowing, side blowing and BOF steel three types. Electric furnace steel: Mainly alloy steel. According to the different types of electric furnace and electric arc nail fixed Li modified cool boat to raise spending whale steel, induction furnace...
- Q:The service life of the refractory brick of the intermediate frequency electric furnace, how long is the replacement period.
- There is no standard. As long as the induction coil can be fixed and furnace lining can be built, the service life will be different. Replace it if it's broken, and there is no problem to take it apart. Buy a backup. And the textures of refractory brick are not the same in different places.
- Q:What materials mix mortar to build walls (with bricks)? The more burned the harder
- Refractory cement, refractory mortar, refractory mud
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range