General Information of Fireclay brick FC55
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick FC55
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (0.2Mpa)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick FC55
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick FC55
Fireclay brick FC55 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:application of phosphate refractory bricks
- The 4 properties of phosphate refractory bricks: (1) high strength wear resistance (2) and chemical erosion (its alkali resistant ability is better than that of clay brick and high alumina brick) (3) and good thermal shock resistance (4) high load softening temperature in rotary kiln, kilneye, kiln Zone door cover, cooling machine and lining refractory brick falling parts easy to loose
- Q:Mainly use the raw materials inside refractory bricks,
- Go to the refractory factory to buy some refractory mortar that has the same texture of refractory bricks, the general boiler use clay refractory mortar.
- Q:Can refractory bricks be used to pave roads or build a wall?
- Complete refractory brick has standard size and it is heavier than ordinary red brick. the volume ratio is shrinking with change of temperature to crack and strength of brick with brick walls down enough for new
- Q:Is the quality of refractory brick influenced if it is soaked by water
- Refractory bricks shouldn't be got wet by damp. Other refractory brick is not much problem, after touching, please wash hand, or masonry stove ignition will burst. In addition, refractory bricks containing chromium can't meet water, it's easy to hydrate and scrap, it will generate Cr VI ( chromium VI ), which is hanrmful to health and pollutes the environment, but try not to get wet
- Q:How to increase the service life of high temperature refractory bricks?
- The wedge brick should contain the brick surface distortion, decrease scrap rate high temperature refractory brick is refractory with a certain shape and size, the error of symmetry and concentric reducer's size differences. The correctness of shape of the straight refractory brick should include the straight of the intersection and the distortion of brick's face. Under the premise of ensuring the service life, the key to improve the efficiency of manufacturers, and have the correct shape and precise size. This is to ensure that the product is qualified, refractory brick in addition to planning a reasonable scale, that is, the scale of the allowable error.
- Q:What kind of refractory brick is used for industrial furnace?
- high alumina brick, Corundum mullite
- Q:Can red bricks be burned in tunnel kiln which used to burn refractory brick?
- It can be used to burn the red brick, as long as the temperature is almost the same
- Q:Whether the fire bricks are needed to be poured before construction?
- It should be properly watered, according to its water absorption rate: Need to soak and dry in the shade. There is no need to do like the ordinary red brick
- Q:What is the meaning of special shaped refractory brick material n-2b?
- In fact, there are many kinds of refractory bricks, titanium, high alumina refractory brick, after drying. The mineral composition of the clay brick is mainly kaolinite (Al2O3·2SiO2·2H2O) and 6% ~ 7% impurities (K, etc.). Clay refractory bricks are iron oxide sintered by 50% soft clay and 50% hard clay clinker ingredients according to a certain granularity requirements under the high temperature of 1300 ~ 1400 degrees), perlite
- Q:air-cooled razheng times of magnesia-alumina spinel refractory bricks
- The ingredients are magnesium, oxygen, and aluminum. the components of spinel refractory can be magnesia-alumina spinel with excessive aluminium oxide, or magnesia-alumina spinel with excessive magnesium oxide. excessive magnesium oxide and aluminium oxide can form magnesia-alumina spinel in above 1700 degrees.
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range