General Information of Fireclay brick FC55
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick FC55
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (0.2Mpa)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick FC55
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick FC55
Fireclay brick FC55 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:What are the ingredients of brick?
- Is the most traditional brick masonry material, its composition is clay as the main raw material gradually to the development of industrial waste utilization of coal gangue and fly ash, and by solid and hollow porous to development, development by sintering to non sintering.
- Q:How to use the firebrick to build crucible furnace? How to calculate its furnace's width and depth?
- 1, classify according to the smelting method : Open-hearth furnace steel: Including carbon and low-alloy steel. According to the different lining material, there are acidic and basic open hearth steel two types. Converter steel: Including carbon and low-alloy steel. According to different positions of blowing oxygen, there are bottom blowing, side blowing and BOF steel three types. Electric furnace steel: Mainly alloy steel. According to the different types of electric furnace and electric arc nail fixed Li modified cool boat to raise spending whale steel, induction furnace...
- Q:Red brick (solid clay brick) has been banned, why do few people know?
- Because everyone feels hollow brick is more advanced, it is for quality consideration only then change, won't be to think that regulation must use this, actually solid brick is better, won't have the risk of metope ooze water ~ but because environmental protection is not allowed to use
- Q:What is the difference between the refractory brick and the thermal insulation brick
- Refractory bricks are used in the stove, in order to prevent from burnouting the stove under high temperature. Thermal insulation brick is used for preserving heat, is to heat preservation
- Q:Do you use ceramic as offal material for refractory bricks?
- Use special clinker of bauxite with high alumina as main ingredient, pulp, K2O < 0, the main component is Al2O3 which is more than 18%, it is a kind of neutral refractory material, pyrophyllite fine powder doesn't need refractory brick production process, Fe2O3 < 1, grinding - mixing - molding - sintering - packaging - delivery. A.3%.3%, Fe2O3 < 0, molding and calcined from bauxite or other raw materials with high content oxides, combined with clay, K2O < 0.5%; 3: 2, raw materials 1; 4: 325 mesh.0%:
- Q:How can refractory bricks be punched?
- refractory bricks, ordinary refractory bricks, electric drill is ok corundum brick, need buy special drill
- Q:Are refractory bricks, burner block and thermal insulation brick the same? Are they the same thing?
- The burner block is heavy, its using temperature is high, while thermal insulation brick is light and its using temperature is lower than heavy brick.
- Q:Characteristics of refractory bricks
- The ability to resist rapid changing temperature and not to be destroyed is 6, it refers to the change of the volume expansion and contraction in the same temperature change. the porosity is 3, this parameter is very important in its own properties, anti bending strength, but as a manufacturer, you must strictly control the explicit hole through the material unit area of heat flow rate: The main composition determines the quality and characteristics of the refractory material 2: Unit volume weight, good impact resistance, abrasion resistance show good compactness: Also called high temperature load, it begins to deformation temperature, the volume density, we define such a linear change rate is 0 physical and chemical properties is 1: 5, but the heat conductivity coefficient may be large, load softening temperature, porosity: The ability to withstand shear stress is 8, compressive strength: Did not make specific requirements about thermal shock resistant performance: Resistance to anti penetration erosion under high temperature and not destroyed 7: Don't have to explain it, linear change rate, thermal conductivity, slag resistance: Also known as linear change on reheating or the residual line change, if the expansion and contraction of each time is the same: Under the condition of unit temperature gradient, the service life is 4, chemical composition.
- Q:What is the role of refractory brick, whether is there any books to introduce refractory bricks
- Refractory bricks are generally used to build a hearth. Such as, boiler, furnace (molten metal), air heating furnace etc, the furnace need refractory bricks to bulid.
- Q:Is there any special requirements for the building blocks of the smoke and gas wells, how about the refractory bricks?
- There are no special requirements. Not necessarily need refractory bricks, red bricks are ok. The building size of the flue is according to the smoke exhaust rate.
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range