General Information of Fireclay brick SK34
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick SK34
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (0.2Mpa)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick SK34
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick SK34
Fireclay brick SK34 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:Does circulating fluidized bed boiler's furnace wall use refractory to have thermal insulation?
- Now all use castable refractory, the outer layer is generally pouring refractory castable, the inside layer is a heat insulation castable refractory.
- Q:Why can't build refractory brick behind the skew block?
- Refractory is heat expansion and cold contraction, when it is high temperature, it will squeeze toward the center and the vault will be deformation .
- Q:can diatomite brick be used as thermal insulation refractory brick?
- yes, it has good thermal insulation the raw material is cheap, diatomite brick is a kind of thermal insulation refractory brick with good performance.
- Q:How to prevent high alumina refractory brick from producing crack when reproduce high alumina refractory brick?
- 1-1, on the 1 in order to prevent the emergence of crack in the production of high alumina refractory brick. 2 is appropriate, the water absorption rate of the tube mill should be controlled below 6%, the excess air coefficient controlled between level 1 and 2. The water absorption rate of clinker of bauxite with high alumina controlled under 4%-5%, making the high aluminum refractory brick burning in a smoothly and steadily weak oxidation atmosphere, and should be adjusted by thermotechnic
- Q:What is the proportion of lightweight fireclay bricks?
- The ingredients are mixed with water to form plastic mud or mud, by extrusion molding or casting molding, after drying at 1250-1350 Deg. C oxidation atmosphere sintering. The volume density of commonly used clay bricks is between 0.75-1.2g/cm3. In reality, the proportion is 1.
- Q:which kind of refractory bricks do coke oven and oxtongue brick belong to ( ) A, silica brick B, clay brick C, high alumina brick
- General use clay bricks, but the silica brick is better, the price is expensive.
- Q:Which is more useful, aerated concrete block or clay brick?
- How to evaluate the porous brick right (aerated concrete block), the practicability of the clay brick, brick which is first aerated concrete block, aerated concrete block and clay brick is the coexistence of wall materials, only the current use rate than the aerated concrete block of clay solid brick.
- Q:What is the advantage of the ceramic fiber material compared with the refractory brick?
- Ceramic fiber material is heavier than refractory bricks, property of machinery operation, low heat capacity, and has high anti-stretchability and good thermal shock resistance, low thermal conductivity make its thermal insulation effect is ten times than refractory brick, it won't has crack in sudden coolness and heat, and the construction is much easier than that of refractory brick, not delaying the production.
- Q:How to adjust the temperature in the 160 meter tunnel kiln?
- Tunnel kiln can be attemperated by burning products, this will not affect the firing of different products, and can burn back processing products.
- Q:What is the problem about splintering when the refractory brick is fired?
- There are many bubbles inside the refractory brick, it is also possible that the brick itself is not up to the standard about volume density, then refractory brick fragmentates. There are many reasons, may be in the process of repression
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range