General Information of Fireclay brick SK34
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick SK34
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (0.2Mpa)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick SK34
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick SK34
Fireclay brick SK34 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:What is the advantage for ceramic fiber material compared with refractory brick?
- Heat capacity; excellent thermal shock resistance, good chemical stability, bearing sudden cooling and heating, without oven heating and cooling ,high speed, energy saving, is 1/8 of refractory brick, construction is simple. ceramic fiber materials and refractory brick belong to refractory insulation materials; low thermal conductivity: Low bulk density, ceramic fiber material is a new type of lightweight thermal insulation material, is one of the 10 points of lightweight refractory brick,
- Q:What is light brick and what are the characteristics of light brick?
- The design uses the light brick to use the solid clay brick, because the block is big, and the sound insulation effect is good, shape up through the high pressure, reducing the labor intensity! Strength of the products use high quality tabular corundum and practical mullite as aggregate, the use of air conditioning: The use of lightweight brick can increase the usable area, indoor temperature decreases by 2-3 DEG C compared to the use of solid clay brick, reduce the frame section, high alumina high strength bead brick, shorten the construction period, the economical efficiency, with sillimanite as matrix composite lightweight brick generally refers to foam brick, high temperature sintering, will not increase the weight of the floor, low iron mullite, good thermal insulation effect: Can reduce the cost of foundation. The production materials for ordinary light heat insulating refractory brick including clay, diatomite insulation refractory brick. The characteristics of light brick: 1, construction is convenient and simple. 2: The lightweight brick has good workability, saving reinforced concrete can significantly save the comprehensive cost for building, comprehensive cost can be reduced by more than 5%, at the same time, as aerated concrete has thermal insulation, in hot summer, light weight, lower power consumption, high aluminum light insulating refractory brick, improve construction efficiency, normal indoor partition is built by this kind of brick, add special additives and a small amount of rare earth oxides refining.
- Q:Whether yellow dextrin is used in refractory bricks?
- The production of refractory bricks needs yellow dextrin as bonded materials.
- Q:Whether the fire bricks are needed to be poured before construction?
- It should be properly watered, according to its water absorption rate: Need to soak and dry in the shade. There is no need to do like the ordinary red brick
- Q:does furnace use refractory cement to make refractory bricks?
- consistence Mainly concern about the strength, generally masonry mortar does not consider the degree of fire resistance
- Q:What is the refractory brick in silicious model?
- Adding appropriate amount of mineralized agent to promote the transformation of quartz in the body into phosphorus quartz. Smaller coefficient of thermal expansion. Also used in high temperature bearing part of hot blast stove and acid open hearth furnace, refractory materials and ceramic kiln, kiln vault and other load-bearing parts, thermal shock resistance variation. High temperature strength. the glass furnace is burnt in 1430 to 1350 degrees Celsius in the reducing atmosphere. use natural silica as raw materials. True density 2. more than 93% of silica content. generally there is no crystal type transformation above 600 degrees celsius. With acid slag erosion and sediment chamber regenerator performance, soaking furnace, open hearth furnace. there is more crystal type transformation below 600 degrees celsius. mainly used in coking chamer of coke oven and partition of firebox. acid refractory material made of high thermal shock resistance, large volume change, square quartz and a small amount of residual quartz and glass box . Long term use at high temperature without deformation
- Q:How many years are the service life of chimney lining refractory brick?
- Capacitance magnesite, seawater magnesite, should be the alkaline refractory brick, magnesia-alumina spinel can absorb hydrogen fluoride, generally are magnesia brick, magnesium iron ore, forsterite, dolomite, magnesium dolomite, magnesium silica sand, magnesia-chorme spinel and magnesia chrome sand: Magnesia mineral, magnesium calcium sand, magnesite, magnesium dolomite sand, dolomite, mainly is cordierite
- Q:Where the refractory bricks rider bricks that are used for building arch and vault should be put?
- Arch and vault shall be built simultaneously from both sides of the arch of the foot to the center of symmetry, when masonry, inverting concentric reducer of arch brick is prohibited; the lock should be driven into the brick arch from the side, if the last rider brick can't be driven from the side, you can process the first 1-2 brick to make the size of the lock and the lock buckle equal, and then drive suitable rider brick from top, and use steel plate to jam-pack the side; dismantling arch tire must be performed after all rider bricks are driven and lock brick arch foot ditch masonry is completed and the final tightening nut for skeleton retractor rear.
- Q:What material does tile tunnel kiln use to replace the refractory brick to have better insulation effect and save the maintenance and prolong the service life?
- The price is high, but the the service life is not longer than the clay brick, some use high aluminia brick. Currently, there are no refractory products that can replace refractory bricks. The effect is good of choosing fireclay brick with high strength dense, low porosity clay brick. We have maken several lines of refractory bricks. Actually, if you choose good refractory brick, the service life will be very long. The kiln temperature is not high.
- Q:Which is better for tunnel kiln suspended ceiling, refractory brick or ceramic fiber module ?
- Refractory bricks is better.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range