General Information of Fireclay brick SK34
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick SK34
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (0.2Mpa)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick SK34
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick SK34
Fireclay brick SK34 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:what is consequence of high load and soft low of high alumina refractory brick ?
- softening, if not up to the design requirements, may cause vicious incident like the collapse of the stove in use. the full name is softening temperature under a fixed load, as the name suggests, it is the softening temperature after adding the load.
- Q:Which is best of refractory brick press machine?
- Rub press machine have been forced out. Without permanent magnet. The electric screw press machine is suitable for the forming of refractory bricks. Use Kehui switch reluctance to servo motor to drive electric screw press machine, have the ability of high quality electric screw press machine, no water cooling, high efficiency and energy saving, green and environmental protection.
- Q:Are refractory bricks necessarily needed to build a kitchen stove?
- The kitchen stove is used to cook dinner, so refractory bricks are unnecessarily needed. It depends on the temperature.
- Q:Should refractory cement hang inner core when use carbon steel pipe make water heating hearth by self?
- I think it shouldn't. There is no refractories used for circulation pipe inside the boiler, and there is how long distance between pipe and coal fire
- Q:What bricks are used for constructting refractory bricks tunnel kiln what is the material of each burning zone brick
- Exterior wall uses red brick, preheating zone uses lightweight high aluminum bricks, burning zone uses mullite, cooling zone uses ordinary refractory bricks
- Q:the amount of per square refractory brick of Various specifications and thickness of the refractory brick wall
- 9 grams-47. 7 grams- 47 calculate by your own according to the actual volume; cubic centimeter; 2.2 grams Clay brick 2: 1; 3, high alumina brick 3; cubic centimeter; standard density, cubic centimeter: 230mm * 114mm * 65mm, diatomite insulation brick 0, you can calculate the reference value
- Q:what is the ratio of refractory mortar and refractory bricks, such as how much refractory mortar is needed for a ton of refractory bricks?
- Go to the refractory factory to buy some refractory clay that is of the same material as refractory bricks, generally boiler uses clay refractory mortar.
- Q:What are the differences between sintered bricks and refractory bricks?
- Sintered bricks belong to a type of refractory bricks.
- Q:Does circulating fluidized bed boiler's furnace wall use refractory to have thermal insulation?
- Now all use castable refractory, the outer layer is generally pouring refractory castable, the inside layer is a heat insulation castable refractory.
- Q:How to adjust the temperature in the 160 meter tunnel kiln?
- Increase will reduce the amount of fuel added to the kiln, then the temperature will change.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range