General Information of Fireclay brick SK34
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick SK34
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (0.2Mpa)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick SK34
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick SK34
Fireclay brick SK34 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:how to test the high alumina refractory brick mixed alumina?
- The first thing before producing bricks is to test whether the aluminum content reaches the standards, general testing on raw materials. Second: the shaped high aluminum brick will be tested in some professional equipment, you can know it from the professional inspection departments.
- Q:What is the refractory brick of the electric furnace?
- there is no problem if it can be dismantled. And refractory brick material of every place is not the same, life is not the same. Buy some for backup , and change it once it is broken, there is no standard, the lining can be hit, as long as the induction coil can be fixed
- Q:How to prevent high alumina refractory brick from producing crack when reproduce high alumina refractory brick?
- 1-1, on the 1 in order to prevent the emergence of crack in the production of high alumina refractory brick. 2 is appropriate, the water absorption rate of the tube mill should be controlled below 6%, the excess air coefficient controlled between level 1 and 2. The water absorption rate of clinker of bauxite with high alumina controlled under 4%-5%, making the high aluminum refractory brick burning in a smoothly and steadily weak oxidation atmosphere, and should be adjusted by thermotechnic
- Q:Can red bricks be burned in tunnel kiln which used to burn refractory brick?
- It can be used to burn the red brick, as long as the temperature is almost the same
- Q:Why is the house made of refractory bricks not warm in winter
- Heating equipment can be used
- Q:is refractory brick used around the mechanism flue?
- Q:Do refractory bricks insulate heat?
- The light brick inside the brick is heat insulation brick, according to the different bulk density, the effect is also different
- Q:What kind of refractory brick is suitable for clinker production line of 2,500 tons?
- are you saying the cement plant rotary kiln?
- Q:What matters should be noticed when using clay refractory bricks in a glass kiln?
- There are a variety of products for the production of shaped and unshaped refractory clay, such as blast furnace insulation and high alumina bricks. Brick products include refractory clay bricks, plastic materials for overload, refractory clay and high alumina casting materials, etc.. In the amorphous part, if to support the horizontal induction furnace and the straight induction furnace lining, such as refractory clay and high alumina plastic
- Q:What kind of refractory brick is suitable for 1400 degrees shuttle kiln?
- Corundum mullite
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range