General Information of Fireclay brick SK34
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick SK34
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (0.2Mpa)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick SK34
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick SK34
Fireclay brick SK34 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:What's the difference between fired clay bricks and sintered porous bricks?
- Fired clay brick is a common brick made of clay as the main raw material. It is divided into five strength grades MU30, MU25, MU20, MU15 and MU10 according to the compressive strength. Strength, resistance to weathering of radioactive material and qualified brick, according to the size deviation, appearance quality, efflorescence and lime burst divided into high-class product (A), Al (B), (C) three qualified product quality grade. Excellent products for drywall and wall decoration, wall can be used for mixing first-class products, qualified products. Medium frosted bricks should not be used for damp parts. The shape of the brick is right angled hexahedron, its nominal size is: 240MM long, 115MM wide and 53MM high. The product mark of brick is written according to the product name, category, intensity grade, quality grade and standard number.
- Q:What are the differences between thermal insulation bricks and refractory bricks?
- Thermal insulation brick is thermal insulative; refractory brick is high temperature resistant.
- Q:can the red brick be used as refractory brick?
- 1200---1750 of the refractory bricks, below 1000 degrees of red brick brick is ok.
- Q:How to deal with the red kiln in rotary kiln?
- Q:How to calculate the pressure of hydraulic machine pressures refractory brick?
- If it is a plunger type cylinder, the pressure of a cylinder is the cross-sectional area of the piston multiplied by the pressure of the hydraulic system; if it is piston cylinder, that is the inner diameter of the hydraulic cylinder multiplied by the pressure of the hydraulic system. Adopt cm as diameter's unit, a unit of pressure is kilogram force per square centimeter, the calculated result is kilogram which divided by one thousand is ton.
- Q:do the used refractory bricks pollute the environment?
- the main pollution of refractory brick is coal gas pollution in the process of burning , it can be recycled to produce aggregate, waste brick has no pollution.
- Q:What is light brick and what are the characteristics of light brick?
- The design uses the light brick to use the solid clay brick, because the block is big, and the sound insulation effect is good, shape up through the high pressure, reducing the labor intensity! Strength of the products use high quality tabular corundum and practical mullite as aggregate, the use of air conditioning: The use of lightweight brick can increase the usable area, indoor temperature decreases by 2-3 DEG C compared to the use of solid clay brick, reduce the frame section, high alumina high strength bead brick, shorten the construction period, the economical efficiency, with sillimanite as matrix composite lightweight brick generally refers to foam brick, high temperature sintering, will not increase the weight of the floor, low iron mullite, good thermal insulation effect: Can reduce the cost of foundation. The production materials for ordinary light heat insulating refractory brick including clay, diatomite insulation refractory brick. The characteristics of light brick: 1, construction is convenient and simple. 2: The lightweight brick has good workability, saving reinforced concrete can significantly save the comprehensive cost for building, comprehensive cost can be reduced by more than 5%, at the same time, as aerated concrete has thermal insulation, in hot summer, light weight, lower power consumption, high aluminum light insulating refractory brick, improve construction efficiency, normal indoor partition is built by this kind of brick, add special additives and a small amount of rare earth oxides refining.
- Q:What is the refractory temperature of refractory bricks?
- First look at the used parts of refractory brick, anti stripping performance, these are the most basic performance factors, the refractory temperature of high alumina brick is 1770 -1790 degree, the refractory temperature of clay brick is 1380-1570 DEG C, record the anti acid corrosion data of refractory bricks, the compressive strength of refractory bricks, at the same time, you should analyze each part of the furnace pH index and sintering temperature of working. When purchasing refractory bricks, you need to pay attention to many factors, high temperature creep property, softening temperature under a fixed load, 6548, volume stability at high temperature. Because the production of the product is affected by the weather and fuel energy, etc.. 186, select the suitable refractory bricks
- Q:How to wipe off the white paint on the refractory brick (red).
- Cover the wall gap with tape. . Then paint the bricks. Finally, tear the tape off. .
- Q:what kind of refractory brick is suitable for 1300 degrees converter?
- The furnace cap tapping shaft part should use MgO-C brick with high slag resistance and thermal shock resistance, the steel side can be slightly thin, bottom carbon content may be appropriate less.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range