General Information of Fireclay brick SK34
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick SK34
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (0.2Mpa)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick SK34
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick SK34
Fireclay brick SK34 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:How many squares of a ton refractory bricks?
- About 2 tons , general one square clay brick is about 2 tons, from 2, one square corundum brick or magnesia bricks can reach 3 tons, it should say one square is how many tons. if it is high aluminum, then see the content of aluminum. It mainly sees what refractory bricks, because the volume and density of refractory bricks are relatively large.2 tons to 2
- Q:What's the reason of cracks in refractory bricks?
- The relative density is high, and high temperature heat treatment and increase the strength of qualitative brick, for 10 days, then only the shorter time for heating and drying and dehydrating, you can smash a brick if it's a long time! There will be a stress loose phenomenon making bricks now, the internal density of these crack bricks are not the same, in addition to the effective drying, dehydrating and heating treatment, the time distance is small, basic bricks and finished bricks adopt line production, when drying, the water is also evaporated at the same time, the central density should be high ! The reason is very simple, the greater extrusion force the brick bears in the molding, the closer to the edge, the smaller density is, the better to keep forming, the shorter residence time, the higher the rate of finished product is, which belongs to the natural drying, this phenomenon is more obvious
- Q:Can someone tell me the refractory brick in the boiler mixed with what material to build the wall, and what proportion?
- Go to the refractory factory to buy some refractory clay that has the same texture of refractory bricks, the general boiler use clay refractory mortar.
- Q:What raw materials can be added to fireclay brick to respond to the urgent cold and urgent heat?
- The higher the impurities, there is no need to add some expensive performance-improving raw materials. But you can mainly choose high purity raw materials to proporly increase the performance of the clay brick, such as thermal shock. You can change relatively high-grade refractory brick. It depends on your conditions of usage if the requirement is strict. The thermal shock resistance of clay brick itself is not bad, and will almost all be affected, because the clay brick is very cheap, inside the glass phase more. Creep.
- Q:What is the color of the refractory brick to repair the same color as the 1400
- Smash the same brick into fine powder
- Q:Can refractory bricks be used to build a house?
- Refractory brick can be used to build houses, but you can not use ordinary cement to build, the cost is 3 times than that of ordinary brick.
- Q:can diatomite brick be used as thermal insulation refractory brick?
- yes, it has good thermal insulation the raw material is cheap, diatomite brick is a kind of thermal insulation refractory brick with good performance.
- Q:cement concrete What kind of cement should be used to manufacture high temperature resistant Kang cement?
- Sulphate aluminium cement is the best choice.
- Q:What to do if refractory bricks saltpeter when they are used outdoor
- Efflorescence is usually dialysised from brickwork joints, dealing with the gap is ok These white substaince inside the pan tile: Cement efflorescence efflorescence is wow cake section from light leather intestinal common disease inumiya Hua building surface, according to their different causes and manifestations, there is pan cream, white, whitening, cream, on the walls and decorative surface erosion and other names, is the change of soluble saline alkali soil, adobe, brick, cement, mortar, concrete, masonry, ceramic tile, paint and other building materials with temperature, humidity and other external environment, in a water absorption, water transfer, water evaporation process with physical and chemical changes of the original building material damage disease phenomenon, erosion degree also has the very big difference there is a common, get damp, foaming, powder, drum, hollowing, cracking, spalling, mildew and crystallization phenomenon. Cement efflorescence may have some relationship with the quality of the cement, sand, water, air, temperature, humidity, it is a common fault in building. Use cement to do the pebble shape, it also prones to the above problems: A layer of white stuff on the surface. Terms of settlement： Scrape the dust in brickwork joint, pointing again. Use special pointing agents, more resistant to corrosion, not easy to efflorescence.
- Q:what is application of high alumina refractory brick?
- reverberatory furnace 1, close to the neutral refractory, but because mullite crystallization has not formed the network organization, so the load softening temperature is not higher than silica brick. the refractoriness of high alumina brick is higher than fireclay brick and semi-silica brick, mainly used in blast furnace, nozzle brick,etc. it is up to 1790 C~ 1750, can resistance to acid slag and alkaline slag erosion. hot blast furnace, blast furnace, high alumina brick are widely used for producing open-hearth furnace regenerative bricks, because it contains SiO2, low impurity content, which belongs to high-grade refractory materials, electric furnace. 2, plug head used in pouring system . In addition. 3, because high aluminum products contains more Al2O3, forming less fusible vitreous body, so the high load softening temperature is higher than clay brick. because rotary kiln lining, slag resistance of high alumina refractory brick contain more Al2O3, so the ability of anti alkaline slag is weaker than anti acid slag. so it has a wide range of application. high alumina refractory brick due to the following performances
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range