1. Low thermal conductivity
2. Long service life, easy operation
4.the most widely used
1. Low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance.
2. Long service life, easy operation, could be shaped freely
3. Product specification: standard form, normal standard, shaped and special shaped bricks.
4. Can be used in various kilns because of its cheapness and general tray package. Among all of the refractory materials, it is the most widely used.
1. Carbon bake furnaces in the aluminum industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Fireplace and pizza ovens
5. Coke ovens
6. Blast furnaces
7. Reheating furnaces
8. Suspended roofs
9. Lime kilns
AL2O3 % (min)
Refractoriness under load, 0.2MPa, (°C)
Apparent porosity (%)
Bulk density (g/cm³)
Cold crushing strength (MPa)
Thermal expansion at 1000°C (%)
- Q:does 90m high reinforced concrete chimney need firebrick?
- The chimney need firebricks or casting fire or acid resisitant concrete after casting, one aim is to resist high temperature, then is to resist acid corrosion. there is a variety of models of the refractory brick , you can refer to the installation quota.
- Q:What is the refractory brick of the electric furnace?
- there is no problem if it can be dismantled. And refractory brick material of every place is not the same, life is not the same. Buy some for backup , and change it once it is broken, there is no standard, the lining can be hit, as long as the induction coil can be fixed
- Q:Can thick steel plate be used instead of the furnace inside the refractory brick?
- It depends on the temperature. The steel plate is a kind of heat conduction material which hasn't heat insulation, which should be based on the working environment.
- Q:The advantages of using alkalinty refractory brick?
- Magnesia chrome and other spinel refractories alkalinity refractories; (2) the alkalescent chrome magnesite refractories, alkaline solvent resistance is strong, usually refers to the magnesia refractory material, dolomite brick and calcareous refractory materials, dolomite refractory materials and lime refractory materials, acid flux or acid refractory chemical reaction. Mainly used in alkaline steel furnace and non-ferrous smelting furnace. Alkaline refractory material at high temperature for alkaline slag. Mainly as the following categories, but the acid slag, forsterite refractories and magnalium: (1)strongly alkaline magnesia brick, magnesia carbon brick and cement kiln
- Q:What is the refractory brick in silicious model?
- Adding appropriate amount of mineralized agent to promote the transformation of quartz in the body into phosphorus quartz. Smaller coefficient of thermal expansion. Also used in high temperature bearing part of hot blast stove and acid open hearth furnace, refractory materials and ceramic kiln, kiln vault and other load-bearing parts, thermal shock resistance variation. High temperature strength. the glass furnace is burnt in 1430 to 1350 degrees Celsius in the reducing atmosphere. use natural silica as raw materials. True density 2. more than 93% of silica content. generally there is no crystal type transformation above 600 degrees celsius. With acid slag erosion and sediment chamber regenerator performance, soaking furnace, open hearth furnace. there is more crystal type transformation below 600 degrees celsius. mainly used in coking chamer of coke oven and partition of firebox. acid refractory material made of high thermal shock resistance, large volume change, square quartz and a small amount of residual quartz and glass box . Long term use at high temperature without deformation
- Q:Where the refractory bricks rider bricks that are used for building arch and vault should be put?
- Arch and vault shall be built simultaneously from both sides of the arch of the foot to the center of symmetry, when masonry, inverting concentric reducer of arch brick is prohibited; the lock should be driven into the brick arch from the side, if the last rider brick can't be driven from the side, you can process the first 1-2 brick to make the size of the lock and the lock buckle equal, and then drive suitable rider brick from top, and use steel plate to jam-pack the side; dismantling arch tire must be performed after all rider bricks are driven and lock brick arch foot ditch masonry is completed and the final tightening nut for skeleton retractor rear.
- Q:what is consequence of high load and soft low of high alumina refractory brick ?
- softening, if not up to the design requirements, may cause vicious incident like the collapse of the stove in use. the full name is softening temperature under a fixed load, as the name suggests, it is the softening temperature after adding the load.
- Q:Can common cement mortar be used to build the lining of chimney refractory brick?
- No. You have used fire bricks, which shows there is a certain temperature inside, you'd better use refractory cement
- Q:the refractory brick in glass furnace burner was burning, the bricks on both sides of the fire hole were burning the blocked it, what will cause brick burning?
- The firebrick in glass melting furnace is mainly consisted of zircon brick, other ordinary refractory materials can not effectively prevent the erosion of glass solution. Because the glass melting liquid is eutectic mixture compared to the refractory bricks, it penetrates into the refractory brick and reduces its original performance, simply speaking, the glass melting liquid dissolves the refractory bricks as eutectic mixture .
- Q:How to choose refractory brick
- According to the using environment of your product, process requirements, used place, refractory brick is very wide, there is low temperature, high temperature, there is heat insulation, there is wear resistant, corrosion resistance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range