1. Low thermal conductivity
2. Long service life, easy operation
4.the most widely used
1. Low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance.
2. Long service life, easy operation, could be shaped freely
3. Product specification: standard form, normal standard, shaped and special shaped bricks.
4. Can be used in various kilns because of its cheapness and general tray package. Among all of the refractory materials, it is the most widely used.
1. Carbon bake furnaces in the aluminum industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Fireplace and pizza ovens
5. Coke ovens
6. Blast furnaces
7. Reheating furnaces
8. Suspended roofs
9. Lime kilns
AL2O3 % (min)
Refractoriness under load, 0.2MPa, (°C)
Apparent porosity (%)
Bulk density (g/cm³)
Cold crushing strength (MPa)
Thermal expansion at 1000°C (%)
- Q:How many squares of a ton refractory bricks?
- About 2 tons , general one square clay brick is about 2 tons, from 2, one square corundum brick or magnesia bricks can reach 3 tons, it should say one square is how many tons. if it is high aluminum, then see the content of aluminum. It mainly sees what refractory bricks, because the volume and density of refractory bricks are relatively large.2 tons to 2
- Q:The shape and size of general used refractory brick
- 240mm * 115mm * 53mm. and the width is 115mm, the shape and size of mechanism red brick is: 230mm * 114mm * 65mm, the outline dimension of special refractory brick is of 65mm thickness according to the national standard: Length is 230mm. That is: Length is 240mm. General type refractory brick's outline dimension is of 114mm width. That is, thickness is 53mm: 345*328*97
- Q:What is the use of refractory bricks
- Most are industrial ceramics, glass, metallurgy, refractory brick kiln lining. It is also widely used in high temperature electromagnetism, magnetic materials, electronic ceramics, high alumina, clay, metallurgy, pharmaceutical, lithium industry pusher-type furnace.
- Q:What materials make of clay insulating fireclay brick?
- Clay insulation bricks are general according to the different origins of raw materials, not the same
- Q:what kind of refractory brick is suitable for 1300 degrees converter?
- The furnace cap tapping shaft part should use MgO-C brick with high slag resistance and thermal shock resistance, the steel side can be slightly thin, bottom carbon content may be appropriate less.
- Q:can diatomite brick be used as thermal insulation refractory brick?
- yes, it has good thermal insulation the raw material is cheap, diatomite brick is a kind of thermal insulation refractory brick with good performance.
- Q:How to make refractory bricks? ? ?
- Solution of the production of refractory brick raw materials
- Q:What are the main raw materials of refractory brick and runner brick?
- Category of refractory , runner brick mainly is clay brick
- Q:How much is the silica powder in refractory bricks.
- It's not easy to construct, also need to consider the technical and economic indexes, DH3, 1 kg silica powder replaces 1 ~ 3 kg cement, which is the reason why silicon powder was not used and spreaded in concrete in past, choose some silica power fume. In general, with the smoke escaping by special capture device for collecting and processing To determine the mixing method of silica powder, when mixing silica powder, you should find out the optimal dosage in order to obtain the best results, as the study, the content is 5% ~ 30%, H, the mixing of super high strength concrete, use same amount of silicon powder to replace equal cement to main same fluidity, Microsilica or Silica Fume, it is mainly according to the design requirements, and does not reduce the amount of cement, sand and stone to adjust the optimal dosage of water reducer, when deciding the best mixing amount of silica fume, the concrete is too sticky, most use naphthalene water reducing agent.
- Q:How to do refractory bricks
- Use the friction press to press, have some volume density, porosity, water absorption rate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range