1. Low thermal conductivity
2. Long service life, easy operation
4.the most widely used
1. Low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance.
2. Long service life, easy operation, could be shaped freely
3. Product specification: standard form, normal standard, shaped and special shaped bricks.
4. Can be used in various kilns because of its cheapness and general tray package. Among all of the refractory materials, it is the most widely used.
1. Carbon bake furnaces in the aluminum industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Fireplace and pizza ovens
5. Coke ovens
6. Blast furnaces
7. Reheating furnaces
8. Suspended roofs
9. Lime kilns
AL2O3 % (min)
Refractoriness under load, 0.2MPa, (°C)
Apparent porosity (%)
Bulk density (g/cm³)
Cold crushing strength (MPa)
Thermal expansion at 1000°C (%)
- Q:How to calculate the pressure of hydraulic machine pressures refractory brick?
- If it is a plunger type cylinder, the pressure of a cylinder is the cross-sectional area of the piston multiplied by the pressure of the hydraulic system; if it is piston cylinder, that is the inner diameter of the hydraulic cylinder multiplied by the pressure of the hydraulic system. Adopt cm as diameter's unit, a unit of pressure is kilogram force per square centimeter, the calculated result is kilogram which divided by one thousand is ton.
- Q:T38 size of high alumina refractory brick
- high alumina brick, according to the aluminum content, is divided into four grades, the aluminum content of the first grade is no less than 75%, also called the special high alumina brick; the aluminum content of the second grade is no less than 65%, the third grade is no less than 55%; the aluminum content of super high aluminium brick is more than 85%; If the shape is very irregular, it is usually called the super special high alumina brick. in short, there is a universal type of high alumina brick except for standard high alumina brick, customised according to the specific appliction of the kiln.
- Q:refractory bricks of fireclay
- According to the preparation process, it can be divided into bricks, high alumina brick, magnesia brickand so on, such as refractory clay brick, and ordinary brick; according to the shape and size, it can be divided into standard brick and silica brick, it can withstand all kinds of physical and chemical changes and mechanical action at high temperature; silica brick can be used as high-temperature building materials and structural material to build kiln and kinds of thermal equipments. Refractory material and fused brick with a certain shape and size are called refractory brick for short.
- Q:Can red bricks be burned in tunnel kiln which used to burn refractory brick?
- It can be used to burn the red brick, as long as the temperature is almost the same
- Q:How to built refractory bricks as fitting between square and circle ducts
- Use rectangle at the bottom and knife type for the top. trapezoid for junction.
- Q:What is the meaning of the new type of dry rotary kiln refractory brick 620,320?
- It should be the length of the turn. I'm not sure if it is right.
- Q:What materials make of clay insulating fireclay brick?
- The aluminium silicate refractories whose aluminium oxide content is 30% ~ 46% is called clay-based refractories. Clay products mainly consist of mullite, glass phase, cristobalite and quartz.
- Q:What raw materials are used for refractory bricks
- Phenolic resin, clay, powder and other materials, nitride materail, boron carbide, silicon carbide, silica raw material three, soil: fluorite, magnesia-alumina spinel Aluminum soil, calcium aluminate cement, corundum, andalusite, chlorite, silica solution, which is mainly divided into six categories, sillimanite, vermiculite refractory bricks raw material composition of refractory brick, there are many raw material kinds of refractory bricks, mullite, mine: Soil, Sialon, forsterite, pyrophyllite: Metal aluminium powder, ore, stone: Pottery, zircon sand, quinidine sulfate, dolomite, kaolin: The fifth raw material of chrome ore, sodium silicate, diatomaceous earth is the second raw material: Asphalt, sand, shale ceramisite. One of the raw materials, stone powder, the fourth raw material is magnesite, the sixth raw material is silicon metal powder refractory bricks, sand, kyanite, silica powder, aluminium oxide, aluminum sol, quartz sand, perlite, cenosphere, graphite
- Q:How aluminium oxide becomes a entity from the the form of powder (such as a ball, a stone, or a refractory brick)?
- Just like the process of making steamed bun from flour. Ball milling ---in the auxiliary material to make the slurry --- suppress the body --- high temperature calcination
- Q:What is the meaning of special shaped refractory brick material n-2b?
- In fact, there are many kinds of refractory bricks, titanium, high alumina refractory brick, after drying. The mineral composition of the clay brick is mainly kaolinite (Al2O3·2SiO2·2H2O) and 6% ~ 7% impurities (K, etc.). Clay refractory bricks are iron oxide sintered by 50% soft clay and 50% hard clay clinker ingredients according to a certain granularity requirements under the high temperature of 1300 ~ 1400 degrees), perlite
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range