1. Low thermal conductivity
2. Long service life, easy operation
4.the most widely used
1. Low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance.
2. Long service life, easy operation, could be shaped freely
3. Product specification: standard form, normal standard, shaped and special shaped bricks.
4. Can be used in various kilns because of its cheapness and general tray package. Among all of the refractory materials, it is the most widely used.
1. Carbon bake furnaces in the aluminum industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Fireplace and pizza ovens
5. Coke ovens
6. Blast furnaces
7. Reheating furnaces
8. Suspended roofs
9. Lime kilns
AL2O3 % (min)
Refractoriness under load, 0.2MPa, (°C)
Apparent porosity (%)
Bulk density (g/cm³)
Cold crushing strength (MPa)
Thermal expansion at 1000°C (%)
- Q:can Methanol burn refractory brick?
- Generally speaking, all the fuel can burn, mainly to see the calorific value and consumption ratio
- Q:What is the meaning of the new type of dry rotary kiln refractory brick 620,320?
- It should be the length of the turn. I'm not sure if it is right.
- Q:Are refractory bricks necessarily needed to build a kitchen stove?
- The kitchen stove is used to cook dinner, so refractory bricks are unnecessarily needed. It depends on the temperature.
- Q:How to use the firebrick to build crucible furnace? How to calculate its furnace's width and depth?
- 1, classify according to the smelting method : Open-hearth furnace steel: Including carbon and low-alloy steel. According to the different lining material, there are acidic and basic open hearth steel two types. Converter steel: Including carbon and low-alloy steel. According to different positions of blowing oxygen, there are bottom blowing, side blowing and BOF steel three types. Electric furnace steel: Mainly alloy steel. According to the different types of electric furnace and electric arc nail fixed Li modified cool boat to raise spending whale steel, induction furnace...
- Q:What kind of refractory brick is used for industrial furnace?
- High aluminum in cement plant. Mills use MgO-C, high aluminum ect; glass furnaces use Luo 8. different kiln and parts use different bricks.
- Q:What bricks are used for constructting refractory bricks tunnel kiln what is the material of each burning zone brick
- Exterior wall uses red brick, preheating zone uses lightweight high aluminum bricks, burning zone uses mullite, cooling zone uses ordinary refractory bricks
- Q:Expansion ratio of light corundum fireproofing brick
- And then the appropriate drying, the using temperature 1500~1700 degrees of light corundum brick, the porosity is 70% to 80% Now, use foaming method to produce light corundum brick, 3g/, shaped idiosome with mould dry for 4 days in 60 degree to 70 degree oast, it will demoulding, foaming method and evaporating method produce light corundum brick, the thermal conductivity is 0. the containing of AL203 has difference, the corundum brick that use corundum hollow sphere to produce contain the highest AL203 Finished light corundum brick don't have accurate shape and size after firing.8 1, so products need mechanical or manual cutting after the kiln, finally, firing in 1300 degree and 1550 degree, basically still meters with water forming, just add to burn: 50~60h, because its production methods and the introduction of additives are different, the total sintering time.17W/, light corundum fireproofing brick can be made into density is 0, withstand voltage strength is 4MPa, the containing of A1203 is no more than 99%.
- Q:What is the name of the white clay refractory brick
- Q:Can refractory be used to sharpen knife?
- Many factories build a smelting furnace by using this kind of bricks. A special knife grinder can be used to sharpen knife, can on 1. They are sizing and non-sizing refractory bricks respectively. Refractory brick is now a lot of fields and industry will introduce one of the raw materials. Products are divided into two different types, refractory brick as a high temperature resistance of the raw materials. In simple terms, working temperature is 770 DEG C, 580 C and 1, of course, refractory bricks also can be used to sharpen knife, use smooth brick to sharpen, need to choose high hardness
- Q:How much fireclay is needed per cube refractory bricks?
- Normal refractory bricks need to use 70-80kg refractory mud each cubic . In fact, this can be calculated, because the volume of refractory bricks and refractory mud density can be measured. Of course, here is an important point, that is the size of the brick seam, 1mm brick seam and 3mm is significantly different. Sichuan brand refractory mud has many kinds, like high aluminum, clay, corundum, magnesia, insulation and so on, the dosage is different.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range