1. Low thermal conductivity
2. Long service life, easy operation
4.the most widely used
1. Low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance.
2. Long service life, easy operation, could be shaped freely
3. Product specification: standard form, normal standard, shaped and special shaped bricks.
4. Can be used in various kilns because of its cheapness and general tray package. Among all of the refractory materials, it is the most widely used.
1. Carbon bake furnaces in the aluminum industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Fireplace and pizza ovens
5. Coke ovens
6. Blast furnaces
7. Reheating furnaces
8. Suspended roofs
9. Lime kilns
AL2O3 % (min)
Refractoriness under load, 0.2MPa, (°C)
Apparent porosity (%)
Bulk density (g/cm³)
Cold crushing strength (MPa)
Thermal expansion at 1000°C (%)
- Q:Will the heat be taken away by the refractory brick
- The heat will be taken away by the refractory bricks.
- Q:What is the upper limit of high temperature resistance of refractory bricks and refractory soil?
- In a variety of colors; if it has small amounts of Ti4 and Fe2, then it is blue, vanadium and other trace elements, brown red color, which include red, yellow and other colors, the Ural mountains of Russia; corundum is aluminum oxide (Al2O3)mine. Some crystals contain six symmetrical distribution and other needle like rutile inclusions, they are called star ruby or sapphire stars, but because they often exist fracture, black and other colors on the bottom surface of the colorless or rhombohedral decent form polysynthetic twin, a drum shaped six square column, iron, yellow, blue and green, the color of sapphire is decided by the chemical composition contained in titanium, no cleavage, gray, yellow sapphire etc.. Sapphire often is known for its color name, such as white sapphire, sky blue, including South Africa as the main origin of the Transvaal, more than 1500 sapphire calls corundum, brown. Corundum has glass luster, and is common seen in alluvial placer, purple, named ruby. Produced igneous and metamorphic rocks, which are relatively barren. Sapphire is all colors corundum gems except red series of corundum gems. Does ruby refer to corundum with all red hues? No, violet sapphire is mainly used as high-grade abrasive, its red is mainly caused by the chemical composition of trace elements chromium, blue sapphire is the most popular in the world, pink. The crystal belongs to the three party system, green. Usually it is white, gold sapphire, are precious gems, they can produce six star awn, some are needle or clintheriform, green sapphire. Aggregation is block or columnar.
- Q:How to increase the service life of high temperature refractory bricks?
- The wedge brick should contain the brick surface distortion, decrease scrap rate high temperature refractory brick is refractory with a certain shape and size, the error of symmetry and concentric reducer's size differences. The correctness of shape of the straight refractory brick should include the straight of the intersection and the distortion of brick's face. Under the premise of ensuring the service life, the key to improve the efficiency of manufacturers, and have the correct shape and precise size. This is to ensure that the product is qualified, refractory brick in addition to planning a reasonable scale, that is, the scale of the allowable error.
- Q:What is the density of the high alumina refractory brick?
- it depends on the aluminum content, the higher it contains, the larger the density is. the hjghest is 3, the lowest is 2.
- Q:cement concrete What kind of cement should be used to manufacture high temperature resistant Kang cement?
- 1, Portland cement should be. Should use aluminate cement CA625. 2, and high alumina fragment yellow sand limestone should be mixed with high temperature solution 3, add some area of reinforced steel and steel can be thin or thick, but 6mm's diameter and 50mm's spacing of steel are suggested 4, according to the situation, add CA625 about 15%, brickbat about 60% and brick powder about 25%; 5, mixing with water to cement mortar until it is slightly thicker
- Q:What is the relationship between the firing process and the manufacturing technique of fireclay bricks?
- Q:The brick and ordinary clay brick which is expensive
- The difference is mainly the material, as for the production, the two are fired high temperature
- Q:can the red brick be used as refractory brick?
- 1200---1750 of the refractory bricks, below 1000 degrees of red brick brick is ok.
- Q:How to repair the boiler?
- use refractory bricks and plastic refractory
- Q:The furnace refractory bricks are burnt into ash, what material can resist higher temperature than the refractory brick
- To change a new one, it is a common way now, isn't it?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range