1. Low thermal conductivity
2. Long service life, easy operation
4.the most widely used
1. Low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance.
2. Long service life, easy operation, could be shaped freely
3. Product specification: standard form, normal standard, shaped and special shaped bricks.
4. Can be used in various kilns because of its cheapness and general tray package. Among all of the refractory materials, it is the most widely used.
1. Carbon bake furnaces in the aluminum industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Fireplace and pizza ovens
5. Coke ovens
6. Blast furnaces
7. Reheating furnaces
8. Suspended roofs
9. Lime kilns
AL2O3 % (min)
Refractoriness under load, 0.2MPa, (°C)
Apparent porosity (%)
Bulk density (g/cm³)
Cold crushing strength (MPa)
Thermal expansion at 1000°C (%)
- Q:What are the differences between high alumina brick and high alumina refractory brick?
- High alumina brick is generally the national standard T-3 models, high alumina refractory brick is brick with more than 55% of aluminum content including special-shaped brick.
- Q:what kind of refractory brick is suitable for 1300 degrees converter?
- High alumina bricks of above 3 grade, containing more than 60% aluminum
- Q:What types of refractory bricks are divided into?
- middle rank。 A refractory is stronger than B refractory, low rank, the other is refractory, the senior is AB. Shale is hollow, it is not refractory, refractory, advanced, refractory B, there are nonfireproof materials in intermediate and low rank. Three types of refractory A
- Q:How much is the silica powder in refractory bricks.
- It's not easy to construct, also need to consider the technical and economic indexes, DH3, 1 kg silica powder replaces 1 ~ 3 kg cement, which is the reason why silicon powder was not used and spreaded in concrete in past, choose some silica power fume. In general, with the smoke escaping by special capture device for collecting and processing To determine the mixing method of silica powder, when mixing silica powder, you should find out the optimal dosage in order to obtain the best results, as the study, the content is 5% ~ 30%, H, the mixing of super high strength concrete, use same amount of silicon powder to replace equal cement to main same fluidity, Microsilica or Silica Fume, it is mainly according to the design requirements, and does not reduce the amount of cement, sand and stone to adjust the optimal dosage of water reducer, when deciding the best mixing amount of silica fume, the concrete is too sticky, most use naphthalene water reducing agent.
- Q:How to prevent the refractory bricks from burning to crack?
- There is just allowed a little moisture contained in adobe.
- Q:What material does tile tunnel kiln use to replace the refractory brick to have better insulation effect and save the maintenance and prolong the service life?
- Yes, but the cost is high, refractory material should be the most affordable at present.
- Q:What is the material of refractory brick used in the high temperature zone of the kiln?
- The ordinary generally use clay high alumious fireclay brick. GB/T 3994-2005 insulating refractory brick. What with good material is high-grade thermal insulation refractory brick. GB/T 3995-2006, high alumina thermal insulation refractory brick , model A13, is made of aluminium oxide, A13 50U, senior heat insulatio brick B5
- Q:does all the refractory refer to refractory bricks when making steel?
- Not only are refractory bricks, and shapeless refractory material; blowing agents, drainage sand, and oxygen are all metallurgical auxiliary materials.
- Q:buliding method of refractory bricks in boilers
- Q:What kind of refractory brick is used for industrial furnace?
- High aluminum in cement plant. Mills use MgO-C, high aluminum ect; glass furnaces use Luo 8. different kiln and parts use different bricks.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range