1. Low thermal conductivity
2. Long service life, easy operation
4.the most widely used
1. Low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance.
2. Long service life, easy operation, could be shaped freely
3. Product specification: standard form, normal standard, shaped and special shaped bricks.
4. Can be used in various kilns because of its cheapness and general tray package. Among all of the refractory materials, it is the most widely used.
1. Carbon bake furnaces in the aluminum industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Fireplace and pizza ovens
5. Coke ovens
6. Blast furnaces
7. Reheating furnaces
8. Suspended roofs
9. Lime kilns
AL2O3 % (min)
Refractoriness under load, 0.2MPa, (°C)
Apparent porosity (%)
Bulk density (g/cm³)
Cold crushing strength (MPa)
Thermal expansion at 1000°C (%)
- Q:what is the ratio of refractory mortar and refractory bricks, such as how much refractory mortar is needed for a ton of refractory bricks?
- Go to the refractory factory to buy some refractory clay that is of the same material as refractory bricks, generally boiler uses clay refractory mortar.
- Q:What is the difference between the refractory bricks, hand-made bricks and the machine pressure bricks?
- The density of hand-made is not enough, it's light, while the density of machine pressure is high, it's heavy, each has their own benefits
- Q:What is the meaning of special shaped refractory brick material n-2b?
- In fact, there are many kinds of refractory bricks, titanium, high alumina refractory brick, after drying. The mineral composition of the clay brick is mainly kaolinite (Al2O3·2SiO2·2H2O) and 6% ~ 7% impurities (K, etc.). Clay refractory bricks are iron oxide sintered by 50% soft clay and 50% hard clay clinker ingredients according to a certain granularity requirements under the high temperature of 1300 ~ 1400 degrees), perlite
- Q:Can refractory be used to sharpen knife?
- Many factories build a smelting furnace by using this kind of bricks. A special knife grinder can be used to sharpen knife, can on 1. They are sizing and non-sizing refractory bricks respectively. Refractory brick is now a lot of fields and industry will introduce one of the raw materials. Products are divided into two different types, refractory brick as a high temperature resistance of the raw materials. In simple terms, working temperature is 770 DEG C, 580 C and 1, of course, refractory bricks also can be used to sharpen knife, use smooth brick to sharpen, need to choose high hardness
- Q:What are the factors that determine the weight of the refractory bricks?
- (5) Under high temperature, the volume is stable, the inner part of brick will produce unrecoverable volume shrinkage or expansion because of the internal transformation. Therefore, masonry inner will produce stress to make the material break and peel off, and the weight of a ton of bricks is determined by the bulk density and quantity, how much is the weight of refractory bricks, refractory bricks should have the ability to resist the damage, the weight of a piece of brick is determined by the bulk density: Refractory bricks are used under high temperature for a long term: Refractory bricks in the use of the process. Cooltech refractory brick used in various high-temperature equipment: The temperature of some parts of metallurgical furnace and other industrial furnace is uneven due to rapid temperature change during operation. (3) good thermal stability: Refractory bricks should not only have a high fusion temperature, no softening deformation and collapse, causing damage to the masonry. (4) strong resistance to slag: Modern metallurgy and the other industrial furnace heating temperature is generally between l000~1800. Refractory bricks should have the performance that is not easy to melt under high temperature. Therefore. Therefore, it is subject to high temperature conditions of physical and chemical corrosion and mechanical damage, the refractory brick must have the ability to resist high temperature chemical corrosion, the volume of refractory brick is required to be stable under high temperature. (2) High-temperature structural strength, chemical corrosion of metal, but also should have been built in the stove brickwork load or other mechanical vibration, often has the high temperature slag, so the refractory materials performance should meet the following requirements: (1) high refractoriness
- Q:Blend 12% fireclay and 88% refractory cement. Moderate water and mud are used to pile up firebricks?
- Refractory bricks can irectly be liner. Lightweight mullite brick can be used for relatively longer time. If there is no mullite brick, use mud said above for some time, then continue to use by patching up.
- Q:How about clay bricks?
- Fired ordinary brick is one of the indispensable building materials in production and life, but its quality is not good or bad in the absence of professional equipment. Now to introduce a little trick:According to the main raw materials for clay brick, shale, coal gangue and fly ash brick. Mainly in our local clay brick. According to the compressive strength of weathering resistance of radioactive material and qualified brick, according to the size deviation, appearance quality, efflorescence and lime burst into superior products, first-class products, qualified three quality grades.
- Q:Which is more useful, aerated concrete block or clay brick?
- In the same basic block and brick aerated concrete price, size and clay brick is basically the same, but the aerated concrete block and more environmental protection, thermal insulation, light weight, high strength and high efficiency in construction is more prominent, so the aerated concrete block soon replace clay bricks as the main material of wall.
- Q:Scheme of cement kiln replacing 40 meter refractory brick kiln
- If only replace refractory bricks, it just needs three days under the condition of 200 degrees. It will be simpler if there is only free water in the refractory brick (no pouring material).
- Q:What is the advantage for ceramic fiber material compared with refractory brick?
- Heat capacity; excellent thermal shock resistance, good chemical stability, bearing sudden cooling and heating, without oven heating and cooling ,high speed, energy saving, is 1/8 of refractory brick, construction is simple. ceramic fiber materials and refractory brick belong to refractory insulation materials; low thermal conductivity: Low bulk density, ceramic fiber material is a new type of lightweight thermal insulation material, is one of the 10 points of lightweight refractory brick,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range