General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:The foundation is made of Mu10, which is new clay brick and M7.5 cement mortar. What does it mean?
- When building the foundation, use Mu10 new clay brick and M7.5 cement mortar! This is the construction!
- Q:when to replace the worn refractory bricks in rotary kiln?
- But also depend on the other conditions of the furnace, many aspects should be understood, not only to see the degree of wear!
- Q:Which is better for tunnel kiln suspended ceiling, refractory brick or ceramic fiber module ?
- use ceramic fiber precast block
- Q:Clay brick, red brick, always fried brick how to do?
- Red brick fired, try using a bubble, if not burst, you can use.
- Q:Should kiln be warmed before the ignition of the new furnace?
- If you don't have to heat up the furnace. The new furnace must be heated up, and the temperature should be increased according to the heating-up furnace curve, so the current situation you meet is appeared
- Q:How to classify light refractory bricks?
- 0, perlite insulation brick.2 and so on; according to bulk density, the same lightweight refractory materials can be divided into 0, poly light high aluminum, lightweight brick. Light brick and alumina hollow ball brick.8, 1, 1 light refractory brick generally is classified according to the raw material composition and bulk density
- Q:what effect does big mortar joints of the boiler refractory brick have on the boiler?
- The ventilation leakage。 Now the larger boilers are generally used refractory pouring material one-time pouring, the arch is easy to collapse . 2, shrinkage and expansion of brick will make the bricks fall. 1, do not use the refractory brick. too large seam will effect the tightness of furnace wall , and the water wall is easy to form dew and be corroded and to leak smoke.
- Q:The form of boiler furnace wall
- Q:Do you use ceramic as offal material for refractory bricks?
- Use special clinker of bauxite with high alumina as main ingredient, pulp, K2O < 0, the main component is Al2O3 which is more than 18%, it is a kind of neutral refractory material, pyrophyllite fine powder doesn't need refractory brick production process, Fe2O3 < 1, grinding - mixing - molding - sintering - packaging - delivery. A.3%.3%, Fe2O3 < 0, molding and calcined from bauxite or other raw materials with high content oxides, combined with clay, K2O < 0.5%; 3: 2, raw materials 1; 4: 325 mesh.0%:
- Q:what type of refractory bricks does TZ-3 stands for ?
- 65mm high, 230mm long, 114mm wide is the national standard T-3 refractory brick
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range