General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:Can refractory be used to sharpen knife?
- Many factories build a smelting furnace by using this kind of bricks. A special knife grinder can be used to sharpen knife, can on 1. They are sizing and non-sizing refractory bricks respectively. Refractory brick is now a lot of fields and industry will introduce one of the raw materials. Products are divided into two different types, refractory brick as a high temperature resistance of the raw materials. In simple terms, working temperature is 770 DEG C, 580 C and 1, of course, refractory bricks also can be used to sharpen knife, use smooth brick to sharpen, need to choose high hardness
- Q:Why can't build refractory brick behind the skew block?
- Refractory is heat expansion and cold contraction, when it is high temperature, it will squeeze toward the center and the vault will be deformation .
- Q:What are the differences between thermal insulation bricks and refractory bricks?
- Thermal insulation brick has low fire resistance, generally is porous and light.
- Q:What to do if refractory bricks saltpeter when they are used outdoor
- Efflorescence is usually dialysised from brickwork joints, dealing with the gap is ok These white substaince inside the pan tile: Cement efflorescence efflorescence is wow cake section from light leather intestinal common disease inumiya Hua building surface, according to their different causes and manifestations, there is pan cream, white, whitening, cream, on the walls and decorative surface erosion and other names, is the change of soluble saline alkali soil, adobe, brick, cement, mortar, concrete, masonry, ceramic tile, paint and other building materials with temperature, humidity and other external environment, in a water absorption, water transfer, water evaporation process with physical and chemical changes of the original building material damage disease phenomenon, erosion degree also has the very big difference there is a common, get damp, foaming, powder, drum, hollowing, cracking, spalling, mildew and crystallization phenomenon. Cement efflorescence may have some relationship with the quality of the cement, sand, water, air, temperature, humidity, it is a common fault in building. Use cement to do the pebble shape, it also prones to the above problems: A layer of white stuff on the surface. Terms of settlement： Scrape the dust in brickwork joint, pointing again. Use special pointing agents, more resistant to corrosion, not easy to efflorescence.
- Q:What are the main raw materials of refractory brick and runner brick?
- Types of refractory bricks are divided into low-grade and high-grade. generally, siliceous, semi siliceous and high aluminous runner brick brick have higher requirements. If it needs to contact melting in high temperature molten steel directly, then it is high alumina(the main raw material is clinker of bauxite with high alumina, corundum( brown corundum and white corundum), the refractoriness is high, lower than 1580 DEG C temperature, but the actual using temperature reaches 1630 DEG C
- Q:Are refractory bricks poisonous?
- Zirconium minerals are often associated with other minerals in the mining, because the bricks are basically burned under more than 1 thousand degree. But some of the bricks contain heavy metal elements chromium. Some of the brick contains zirconium, the vast majority are very safe, and heavy metal elements have a certain toxicity, there are many kinds of refractory bricks that the nature is very stable, and the associated minerals are generally radioactive
- Q:What are the differences between fireclay brick and high alumina refractory brick?
- One is the high alumina, solid and hollow respectively, fused mullite as main raw material made of high-grade refractory materials, strong corrosion resistance, has the advantages of through mud treatment, good thermal shock stability. Good resistance to slag, used to build steel making furnace and glass furnace. High alumina brick is a kind of refractory material. Clay brick is also known as sintered brick, electric smelting corundum and low creep high alumina brick  with high grade bauxite, this kind of refractory brick's main component is AL2O3, which is suitable for large and small buildings with artificial bulk. High thermal stability. A neutral refractory material with more than 48% of alumina oxide content, clay brick has clay (including shale, molding, coal gangue and other powder) as the main raw materials, cement rotary furnace lining. The product has a small high-temperature creep, one is clay. From bauxite or other high content of aluminium oxide raw materials' forming and firing, refractoriness is above 1770 deg. High R.U.L and medium-sized hot-blast furnace is different firstly in the material, forming from drying and roasting
- Q:What are the materials for building blocks and what are the specifications?
- According to the production process, it is divided into sintered brick (fired brick), autoclaved brick and steam curing brick.
- Q:what kind of refractory brick is suitable for 1300 degrees converter?
- The furnace cap tapping shaft part should use MgO-C brick with high slag resistance and thermal shock resistance, the steel side can be slightly thin, bottom carbon content may be appropriate less.
- Q:What is the clay used to make the refractory brick?
- Lining brick of teeming ladle; refractory clay used in building materials industry to produce high alumina bricks for cement kilns and glass furnaces, as well as anti sliding, high alumina lining bricks and high alumina refractory clay. The hard clay in refractory clay is used for making blast furnace refractory material, which is used in agriculture as a fertilizer promoting agent and, and electron. High alumina clay is also used in the oil well, generally does not disperse in water. In metallurgy, accounts for 2/3 of abrasive products, and so on. Hard clay and semi hard clay can be used to manufacture daily-use ceramics. High alumina clay after calcination, which has high temperature resistance! Refractory clay refers to the degree of fire resistance is greater than 1580, the hardness and proportion is relatively big, the refractoriness is good. They except has relatively high refractoriness. Such as aluminum sulfate, its dosage accounts about 70% of all the refractory materials;
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range