General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:What is the difference between the refractory brick and the thermal insulation brick
- Refractory bricks are used in the stove, in order to prevent from burnouting the stove under high temperature. Thermal insulation brick is used for preserving heat, is to heat preservation
- Q:does furnace use refractory cement to make refractory bricks?
- consistence Mainly concern about the strength, generally masonry mortar does not consider the degree of fire resistance
- Q:Do cement kiln refractory bricks have quality guarantee period? can them still be used for a long time's pile?
- They of course can be used. The plant will produce some bricks for standby application in advance, so they put for a period of time is completely no problem
- Q:What is the perservation method for refractory bricks used for cement kiln?
- The place should be dry and ventilated. Remember that the packaging can't be damaged. If is not used for a long time, put desiccant next to the bricks. Then have thermoplastic packaging again, it won't get damp. Under normal circumstances, it can be stored for 3-5 years and won't be hairy
- Q:How to wipe off the white paint on the refractory brick (red).
- Cover the wall gap with tape. . Then paint the bricks. Finally, tear the tape off. .
- Q:What is light brick and what are the characteristics of light brick?
- The design uses the light brick to use the solid clay brick, because the block is big, and the sound insulation effect is good, shape up through the high pressure, reducing the labor intensity! Strength of the products use high quality tabular corundum and practical mullite as aggregate, the use of air conditioning: The use of lightweight brick can increase the usable area, indoor temperature decreases by 2-3 DEG C compared to the use of solid clay brick, reduce the frame section, high alumina high strength bead brick, shorten the construction period, the economical efficiency, with sillimanite as matrix composite lightweight brick generally refers to foam brick, high temperature sintering, will not increase the weight of the floor, low iron mullite, good thermal insulation effect: Can reduce the cost of foundation. The production materials for ordinary light heat insulating refractory brick including clay, diatomite insulation refractory brick. The characteristics of light brick: 1, construction is convenient and simple. 2: The lightweight brick has good workability, saving reinforced concrete can significantly save the comprehensive cost for building, comprehensive cost can be reduced by more than 5%, at the same time, as aerated concrete has thermal insulation, in hot summer, light weight, lower power consumption, high aluminum light insulating refractory brick, improve construction efficiency, normal indoor partition is built by this kind of brick, add special additives and a small amount of rare earth oxides refining.
- Q:How many degrees of refractory brick if its surface turns red, how to test the temperature of refractory brick after it is burnt to red.
- If the raw materials are different, then the redness is different under different temperatures.
- Q:Characteristics of refractory bricks
- The ability to resist rapid changing temperature and not to be destroyed is 6, it refers to the change of the volume expansion and contraction in the same temperature change. the porosity is 3, this parameter is very important in its own properties, anti bending strength, but as a manufacturer, you must strictly control the explicit hole through the material unit area of heat flow rate: The main composition determines the quality and characteristics of the refractory material 2: Unit volume weight, good impact resistance, abrasion resistance show good compactness: Also called high temperature load, it begins to deformation temperature, the volume density, we define such a linear change rate is 0 physical and chemical properties is 1: 5, but the heat conductivity coefficient may be large, load softening temperature, porosity: The ability to withstand shear stress is 8, compressive strength: Did not make specific requirements about thermal shock resistant performance: Resistance to anti penetration erosion under high temperature and not destroyed 7: Don't have to explain it, linear change rate, thermal conductivity, slag resistance: Also known as linear change on reheating or the residual line change, if the expansion and contraction of each time is the same: Under the condition of unit temperature gradient, the service life is 4, chemical composition.
- Q:What material is sk-34 on the refractory brick
- Electric power; refractory bricks, castable refractory, building materials, chemical, glass, ferrous metals and other industries required refractory and insulation materials, all kinds of thermal insulation cotton products, thermal insulation brick, aluminous refractory cement, perlite and other unshaped refractory materials have been the best-selling products
- Q:Blend 12% fireclay and 88% refractory cement. Moderate water and mud are used to pile up firebricks?
- Refractory bricks can irectly be liner. Lightweight mullite brick can be used for relatively longer time. If there is no mullite brick, use mud said above for some time, then continue to use by patching up.
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range