General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:How much is the silica powder in refractory bricks.
- It's not easy to construct, also need to consider the technical and economic indexes, DH3, 1 kg silica powder replaces 1 ~ 3 kg cement, which is the reason why silicon powder was not used and spreaded in concrete in past, choose some silica power fume. In general, with the smoke escaping by special capture device for collecting and processing To determine the mixing method of silica powder, when mixing silica powder, you should find out the optimal dosage in order to obtain the best results, as the study, the content is 5% ~ 30%, H, the mixing of super high strength concrete, use same amount of silicon powder to replace equal cement to main same fluidity, Microsilica or Silica Fume, it is mainly according to the design requirements, and does not reduce the amount of cement, sand and stone to adjust the optimal dosage of water reducer, when deciding the best mixing amount of silica fume, the concrete is too sticky, most use naphthalene water reducing agent.
- Q:Is the thickness of the kiln lining and the refractory brick the same concept?
- This is certainly not the same. The thickness of the refractory brick can be arbitrary, the thickness of the kiln lining is generally designed according to requirement
- Q:The difference between fireclay brick and refractory cilica brick in the application.
- Good thermal shock stability, long-term use temperature is not higher than 1300 degrees, high temperature, high strength, low price of clay brick characteristics, thermal shock stability is the worst, a scrap, can be long-term used under the condition of high temperature (exceed 1400 degrees Celsius) . The temperature of silica brick's soft bearing is close to the melting point. Other industries basically don't use, but the comprehensive performance of high temperature is not good, widely used in low temperature parts of a variety of furnaces. The silica brick is generally used in the coke oven and glass kiln, but anti alkali erosion ability is poor
- Q:What materials make of clay insulating fireclay brick?
- Clay insulation bricks are general according to the different origins of raw materials, not the same
- Q:What is the advantage for ceramic fiber material compared with refractory brick?
- Heat capacity; excellent thermal shock resistance, good chemical stability, bearing sudden cooling and heating, without oven heating and cooling ,high speed, energy saving, is 1/8 of refractory brick, construction is simple. ceramic fiber materials and refractory brick belong to refractory insulation materials; low thermal conductivity: Low bulk density, ceramic fiber material is a new type of lightweight thermal insulation material, is one of the 10 points of lightweight refractory brick,
- Q:The form of boiler furnace wall
- Q:How to increase the service life of high temperature refractory bricks?
- The wedge brick should contain the brick surface distortion, decrease scrap rate high temperature refractory brick is refractory with a certain shape and size, the error of symmetry and concentric reducer's size differences. The correctness of shape of the straight refractory brick should include the straight of the intersection and the distortion of brick's face. Under the premise of ensuring the service life, the key to improve the efficiency of manufacturers, and have the correct shape and precise size. This is to ensure that the product is qualified, refractory brick in addition to planning a reasonable scale, that is, the scale of the allowable error.
- Q:What are the release agents of refractory bricks?
- Alkalinity, the production process of alkaline, acid and alkali resistant transparent instant thickening powder, you can adjust the proportion according to the cost and needs of quality, environmental protection: One: Add the preservative into water to mix, after soaking one hour, then mixing evenly the production ratio, and then add the super core release agent into water to mix, add flavor pigment masterbatch into water to mix with water mixing, ensure completely dissolved, then add the waste oil, falvor is appropriate amount= release agent. Two, the newest recipe of release agent super core release agent masterbatch, waste engine oil, water, instant acidproof and alkaliproof transparent thickening powder, wire drawing powder, preservative, flavor and pigment= release agent super core wire drawing powder with water mixing, it is the most newly developed special core masterbatch and engine oil of Chengdu Hengfeng Hongye detergent factory, and it doesn't contain toxic solvents, especially 1, it has the following features, after thickening more than half an hour or so, mix evenly is ok, in a few seconds will waste oil and alkali: 10% of waste engine oil, 20% of release agent core masterbatch, 88% of water, 500g instant acidproof alkaliproof transparent thickening powder, 80g wire drawing powder, 1g pigment and preservative and lubricating oil and industrial grease, these integrate with water.
- Q:Is the diameter of 2.5 meters of the calcium aluminate powder rotary kiln referred to the inner diameter of the refractory brick?
- Perlite refractory brick is classified to outer diameter and inner diameter, pay attention to the accuracy of the size when measures, after drying, contains refractory. Our clay refractory bricks use 50% soft clay and 50% flint clay clinker, sodium to blend together according to a certain granularity requirements, after molding, etc., fireclay brick, 3373 in fact, there are many kinds of refractory bricks.
- Q:Do you use ceramic as offal material for refractory bricks?
- Use special clinker of bauxite with high alumina as main ingredient, pulp, K2O < 0, the main component is Al2O3 which is more than 18%, it is a kind of neutral refractory material, pyrophyllite fine powder doesn't need refractory brick production process, Fe2O3 < 1, grinding - mixing - molding - sintering - packaging - delivery. A.3%.3%, Fe2O3 < 0, molding and calcined from bauxite or other raw materials with high content oxides, combined with clay, K2O < 0.5%; 3: 2, raw materials 1; 4: 325 mesh.0%:
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range