General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:How to use the winding packaging machine to pack refractory bricks
- Over 150KG the most common winding machine can pack, if it is light or the goods scatter, then add capping or pre-drawn device is all right.
- Q:How to make the adhesion between refractory brick and the inner wall of the boiler more firm?
- High temperature resistance can also extend its service cycle. If there are conditions for the user heat resistant steel welding nails. By using high temperature high alumina brick, expansion joints can not be too large, with high-temperature adhensive paste masonry, recommend that you use the refractory brick, add the amount of long pieces of brick or rachel brick
- Q:is refractory brick used around the mechanism flue?
- Q:High alumina refractory bricks (Universal arc) weight for hot metal ladle
- Climbing, C23B ladle generally use T3 ladle bottom brick, brick wall with C23 package, C231 Some permanent layers are built from high alumina bricks, and some are built from castable refractory, T82, T43. Specific size can be checked according to the type of brick
- Q:What material is good of refractory bricks?
- It can also be divided into a variety of kinds, it mainly depends on where it is used, each has its own advantages, neutral three categories of refractory bricks have a variety of materials
- Q:Is the quality of refractory brick influenced if it is soaked by water
- Refractory bricks shouldn't be got wet by damp. Other refractory brick is not much problem, after touching, please wash hand, or masonry stove ignition will burst. In addition, refractory bricks containing chromium can't meet water, it's easy to hydrate and scrap, it will generate Cr VI ( chromium VI ), which is hanrmful to health and pollutes the environment, but try not to get wet
- Q:Why can't build refractory brick behind the skew block?
- Refractory is heat expansion and cold contraction, when it is high temperature, it will squeeze toward the center and the vault will be deformation .
- Q:why the color of refractory brick is white after high temperature firing when the meteorite is black after the burning?
- There are different reasons. Meteorolites can mainly be divided into three types, iron meteorites (iron nickel alloy): Stone meteorites (the main component is silicate), and stony iron meteorites(the mixture of iron and silicate)
- Q:how to distinguish the quality of high alumina refractory brick when you buy it ?
- see the gap between the bricks and between kiln roof and kiln wall, etc.. 6, the pressure and the volume density of Pei brick and brick Pei size, appropreate matching of high alumina powder and high aluminous aggregate and other materials, the drying and time, and the mud trapped material humidity 1. 7, to reach the requirements of production. 4, the order of loading Pei brick into kiln . should prevent the lack of a scene , the requirement , mixing time, different procedure and the order of the adding of raw materials of high alumina brick. 3, drawing plan and lack of edge of high alumina brick . 5
- Q:What is the difference between the refractory brick and the thermal insulation brick
- Refractory bricks are used in the stove, in order to prevent from burnouting the stove under high temperature. Thermal insulation brick is used for preserving heat, is to heat preservation
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range