General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:how to test the high alumina refractory brick mixed alumina?
- The first thing before producing bricks is to test whether the aluminum content reaches the standards, general testing on raw materials. Second: the shaped high aluminum brick will be tested in some professional equipment, you can know it from the professional inspection departments.
- Q:What kind of refractory brick is suitable for clinker production line of 2,500 tons?
- High alumina brick;
- Q:can the red brick be used as refractory brick?
- Can not replace! The high temperature will make it burst. Coefficient of thermal expansion is not enough
- Q:Whether yellow dextrin is used in refractory bricks?
- The production of refractory bricks needs yellow dextrin as bonded materials.
- Q:The matching ratio of masonrying refractory bricks cement
- Size of brickwork joint: Vertical and horizontal seam are 2 ~ 3 mm. The ratio of seam mud: Refractory clay mud 100%; per m3 dry, clean industrial water 400 ~ 600t/, no more than 3mm
- Q:What raw materials are used for making refractory bricks
- That is silicon aluminum refractory brick/, it can be divided into five types:thermal insulation refractory brick, alkaline series refractory brick, refractory brick containing zirconium, carbonaceous refractory brick/. Refractory bricks are divided according to the ingredient of refractory. Refractory bricks are generally made from refractory clay (kaolin) or other refractory materials.
- Q:General used refractory brick T-20 / T-39/ T-206 specifications and dimension
- No T-206 model (we produce the clay) T-20 and T-39 are the size of 230*length, 113* width and 65/45 thickness, T-20 is a vertical arch brick and T-39 is horizontal arch brick.
- Q:what is consequence of high load and soft low of high alumina refractory brick ?
- softening, if not up to the design requirements, may cause vicious incident like the collapse of the stove in use. the full name is softening temperature under a fixed load, as the name suggests, it is the softening temperature after adding the load.
- Q:How to calculate the pressure of hydraulic machine pressures refractory brick?
- If it is a plunger type cylinder, the pressure of a cylinder is the cross-sectional area of the piston multiplied by the pressure of the hydraulic system; if it is piston cylinder, that is the inner diameter of the hydraulic cylinder multiplied by the pressure of the hydraulic system. Adopt cm as diameter's unit, a unit of pressure is kilogram force per square centimeter, the calculated result is kilogram which divided by one thousand is ton.
- Q:what should press on the heat preserving cotton above the suspended ceiling refractory brick ?
- you can also put Z shaped steel on the purline, put heat preserving cotton on the roof boarding, it is easy to oprate.
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range