General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick SG18 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:how heavy are boiler of six tons plus refractory bricks?
- The total weight is about 60 tons, 6 tons of bulk boiler steel, insulation materials, sealing materials, refractory material
- Q:which kind of refractory bricks do coke oven and oxtongue brick belong to ( ) A, silica brick B, clay brick C, high alumina brick
- General use clay bricks, but the silica brick is better, the price is expensive.
- Q:How good is the hardness of corundum refractory brick?
- The basic materials of corundum refractories are fused corundum or sintered corundum. the refractory brick containing more than 90% of Al2O3 is called corundum refractory brick. so, corundum refractory brick. Corundum has a high hardness (9 level of Mohs hardness) such as zirconium corundum refractory brick. Corundum refractory brick is resistant to acid well and melting point is also high, also known as pure alumina refractory brick products, , it has a good effect. These are closely related with the structure of the Al - 0 key, titanium corundum refractory brick, and other basic slag. It is used in high temperature oxidizing atmosphere or in reducing atmosphere. the metal and glass solution have good stability. a-Al2O3 is the main material of high temperature refractory brick and high temperature electrical insulating material .
- Q:The boiler is divided into several categories according to the structure, what characteristics does each have?
- package boiler and assemble boiler are divided into vertical boiler and horizontal boiler. Vertical boiler. Assembled boiler adapts to boiler more than 6 tons, the package adapts to boiler less than 10 tons.
- Q:air-cooled razheng times of magnesia-alumina spinel refractory bricks
- The ingredients are magnesium, oxygen, and aluminum. the components of spinel refractory can be magnesia-alumina spinel with excessive aluminium oxide, or magnesia-alumina spinel with excessive magnesium oxide. excessive magnesium oxide and aluminium oxide can form magnesia-alumina spinel in above 1700 degrees.
- Q:Are refractory bricks necessarily needed to build a kitchen stove?
- The kitchen stove is used to cook dinner, so refractory bricks are unnecessarily needed. It depends on the temperature.
- Q:How to deal with the red kiln in rotary kiln?
- Q:Can thick steel plate be used instead of the furnace inside the refractory brick?
- It depends on the temperature. The steel plate is a kind of heat conduction material which hasn't heat insulation, which should be based on the working environment.
- Q:Is the waste of the fire resistant hazardous waste?
- it mainly depends on whether the refractory bricks contain chromium, if not, we only need to properly dispose of them, it would cost less and assure that there is no bad effect on people and the environment, shoot two hawks with one arrow; if there is hazardous elements like chromium and mercury, it may cost much and be disposed as industrial waste(or construction waste) by local environmental protection department, it is ok if there is a large amount of waste, because the environmental protection department will not take those waste that is not obviously dangerous seriously, even if it is dangerous waste. If there is no suitable manufacturers. It is better to look for a refractory brick manufacturers to recycle it, the cost is acceptable if the amount is small. In general, these heavy metal containing refractory bricks need to be disposed by the company that has quality to dispose such hazardous waste.
- Q:What kind of refractory brick is suitable for 24*28m rotary kiln of 5,000 tons?
- Magnesium spinel
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range