General Information of Fireclay brick RN40
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick RN40
Permanent Linear Change(1350℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick RN40
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick RN40
Fireclay brick RN40 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:What are the differences between fireclay brick and high alumina refractory brick?
- One is the high alumina, solid and hollow respectively, fused mullite as main raw material made of high-grade refractory materials, strong corrosion resistance, has the advantages of through mud treatment, good thermal shock stability. Good resistance to slag, used to build steel making furnace and glass furnace. High alumina brick is a kind of refractory material. Clay brick is also known as sintered brick, electric smelting corundum and low creep high alumina brick  with high grade bauxite, this kind of refractory brick's main component is AL2O3, which is suitable for large and small buildings with artificial bulk. High thermal stability. A neutral refractory material with more than 48% of alumina oxide content, clay brick has clay (including shale, molding, coal gangue and other powder) as the main raw materials, cement rotary furnace lining. The product has a small high-temperature creep, one is clay. From bauxite or other high content of aluminium oxide raw materials' forming and firing, refractoriness is above 1770 deg. High R.U.L and medium-sized hot-blast furnace is different firstly in the material, forming from drying and roasting
- Q:What kind of material is good to be laid on the kiln car, refractory brick?
- Use blankets to suspend ceiling, and modules for wall
- Q:how heavy are boiler of six tons plus refractory bricks?
- The total weight is about 60 tons, 6 tons of bulk boiler steel, insulation materials, sealing materials, refractory material
- Q:What type of refractory brick won't deform or crackbe for a long time in the temprature of about 1600 degrees?
- 1. , mullite poly light ball brick type, andalusite brick type: MJ-1600 MJ-1700 the temperature is higher than 1600 C. 3, the refractory bricks that won't deform or crack in the 1600 degrees Celsius for a long time includs the following several commonly used bricks: GMZ-80 GMZ-75 the temperature is higher than 1650 DEG C, 2, corundum mullite brick type
- Q:How to calculate the pressure of hydraulic machine pressures refractory brick?
- If it is a plunger type cylinder, the pressure of a cylinder is the cross-sectional area of the piston multiplied by the pressure of the hydraulic system; if it is piston cylinder, that is the inner diameter of the hydraulic cylinder multiplied by the pressure of the hydraulic system. Adopt cm as diameter's unit, a unit of pressure is kilogram force per square centimeter, the calculated result is kilogram which divided by one thousand is ton.
- Q:What can be applied to the burned refractory brick to resist heat shock?
- Acidic refractory material use monox as the main component, among which cilica brick and clay brick are commonly used. Silica brick is silicious product containing monox more than 93%, whose raw materials include silica, waste silica brick scrap and etc. The acid resistance of slag erosion ability is good, and the softening temperature under a fixed load is high. The volume won't shrink after repeated burning, but even a slight expand; but it is vulnerable to the erosion of basic slag, and has low thermal shock resistance. The silica brick is mainly used for coke oven, glass melting furnace, acid hearth furnace and other thermal equipments. Clay brick uses refractory clay as the main raw material, containing 30% to 46% of aluminuum oxide, belong to weakly acidic refractories. It has good heat shock resistance and corrosion stability to acid slag, and it's widely used. Neutral refractory materials use aluminum oxides, chromium hemitrioxides or carbons as the main components. Corundum products containing more than 95% of alumina is a kind of high quality refractory material with wide application.
- Q:does all the refractory refer to refractory bricks when making steel?
- refractory materials not only refers to the refractory brick, but also includes like castable refractory and a number of bulk cargo and ramming mass The desulfurization agent belongs to metallurgical auxiliary material
- Q:What are the differences between diatomite brick and ordinary refractory bricks?
- The volume density of diatomite brick is 3.9 * 10-6, good compressive strength, belongs to the small outer insulation, spinel brick.
- Q:How to make the adhesion between refractory brick and the inner wall of the boiler more firm?
- High temperature resistance can also extend its service cycle. If there are conditions for the user heat resistant steel welding nails. By using high temperature high alumina brick, expansion joints can not be too large, with high-temperature adhensive paste masonry, recommend that you use the refractory brick, add the amount of long pieces of brick or rachel brick
- Q:How to increase the service life of high temperature refractory bricks?
- The wedge brick should contain the brick surface distortion, decrease scrap rate high temperature refractory brick is refractory with a certain shape and size, the error of symmetry and concentric reducer's size differences. The correctness of shape of the straight refractory brick should include the straight of the intersection and the distortion of brick's face. Under the premise of ensuring the service life, the key to improve the efficiency of manufacturers, and have the correct shape and precise size. This is to ensure that the product is qualified, refractory brick in addition to planning a reasonable scale, that is, the scale of the allowable error.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range