General Information of Fireclay brick RN40
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick RN40
Permanent Linear Change(1350℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick RN40
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick RN40
Fireclay brick RN40 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:What are the factors that determine the weight of the refractory bricks?
- (5) Under high temperature, the volume is stable, the inner part of brick will produce unrecoverable volume shrinkage or expansion because of the internal transformation. Therefore, masonry inner will produce stress to make the material break and peel off, and the weight of a ton of bricks is determined by the bulk density and quantity, how much is the weight of refractory bricks, refractory bricks should have the ability to resist the damage, the weight of a piece of brick is determined by the bulk density: Refractory bricks are used under high temperature for a long term: Refractory bricks in the use of the process. Cooltech refractory brick used in various high-temperature equipment: The temperature of some parts of metallurgical furnace and other industrial furnace is uneven due to rapid temperature change during operation. (3) good thermal stability: Refractory bricks should not only have a high fusion temperature, no softening deformation and collapse, causing damage to the masonry. (4) strong resistance to slag: Modern metallurgy and the other industrial furnace heating temperature is generally between l000~1800. Refractory bricks should have the performance that is not easy to melt under high temperature. Therefore. Therefore, it is subject to high temperature conditions of physical and chemical corrosion and mechanical damage, the refractory brick must have the ability to resist high temperature chemical corrosion, the volume of refractory brick is required to be stable under high temperature. (2) High-temperature structural strength, chemical corrosion of metal, but also should have been built in the stove brickwork load or other mechanical vibration, often has the high temperature slag, so the refractory materials performance should meet the following requirements: (1) high refractoriness
- Q:Can someone tell me the refractory brick in the boiler mixed with what material to build the wall, and what proportion?
- Go to the refractory factory to buy some refractory clay that has the same texture of refractory bricks, the general boiler use clay refractory mortar.
- Q:What is the specific heat of a refractory bricks (clay)?
- Approximately it's about 2000; M3 specific heat is wrong with this argument, two degree clay is 1730 degrees, three degree clay is 1690 degrees, clay bricks are mixture, bulk density, 1900KG/, only elementary substance has specific heat refractoriness.
- Q:Do you use ceramic as offal material for refractory bricks?
- Use special clinker of bauxite with high alumina as main ingredient, pulp, K2O < 0, the main component is Al2O3 which is more than 18%, it is a kind of neutral refractory material, pyrophyllite fine powder doesn't need refractory brick production process, Fe2O3 < 1, grinding - mixing - molding - sintering - packaging - delivery. A.3%.3%, Fe2O3 < 0, molding and calcined from bauxite or other raw materials with high content oxides, combined with clay, K2O < 0.5%; 3: 2, raw materials 1; 4: 325 mesh.0%:
- Q:What raw materials can be added to fireclay brick to respond to the urgent cold and urgent heat?
- The effect of adding andalusite is better
- Q:should clay or refractory cement be used to lay refractory bricks?
- structure strength of this brick lining is not good, apply some refractory mud, only use some virgin clay and corundum, many of the traditional approaches are very simple, mullite and carbon slurry, the specific products are selected according to the selected material and water glass or organic binder. binding agent can choose phosphate, silica and high alumina, clay is one part of the refractory clay, there are many kinds of refractory slurry according to the material, clay-based mud does use refractory cement and corrosion resistance is low
- Q:Is fireclay brick acidproof? Does clay brick anti corrosion when it's used to build chimney lining?
- Refractory bricks anti acid and alkali after high-temperature calcination, and anti-corrosion won't be a problem
- Q:What are the application of used refractory brick pieces?
- It can be produced into refractory bricks again, as long as the quality is good. It is much more cost-effective than buying Bayerite.
- Q:How many pieces of porous brick is equal to one ton?
- Refractory bricks are generally classified into two types, that is, shapeless refractory materials and shaped refractory materials. Shapeless refractory material: Also known as castable refractory, is hybrid power material composed of a variety of aggregate or a kind of aggregate and one or more kinds of the mixture of adhesive particles, it should be used evenly mixed with one or more kinds of the liquid, which has strong liquidity. Shaped refractory material: The general making of firebrick, there are standard rules for the shape, can also temporarily process according to need of building and cutting. The following are the specifications. fireclay bricks 230*114*65 each block 3.0 - 3.6 kg; special-shaped fireclay brick 230*65/55*114 each block 2.8 - 3.3 kg; the reason for the weight's ranges is that because the quality is different, in general, heavy density, good quality!
- Q:Why is there cracks in the use of refractory bricks?
- Several reasons for the emergence of cracks: (1) temperature difference stress (2) mechanical stress (3) crystal type change stress
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range