General Information of Fireclay brick RN40
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick RN40
Permanent Linear Change(1350℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick RN40
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick RN40
Fireclay brick RN40 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:Which is the higher price of concrete solid brick and MU15 fired common brick (non clay brick)?
- The price of concrete solid bricks and the price of MU10 bricks are on the same level, and the difference will not exceed two cents a penny. It should be MU15 sinter ordinary brick is more expensive.
- Q:How good is the hardness of corundum refractory brick?
- The basic materials of corundum refractories are fused corundum or sintered corundum. the refractory brick containing more than 90% of Al2O3 is called corundum refractory brick. so, corundum refractory brick. Corundum has a high hardness (9 level of Mohs hardness) such as zirconium corundum refractory brick. Corundum refractory brick is resistant to acid well and melting point is also high, also known as pure alumina refractory brick products, , it has a good effect. These are closely related with the structure of the Al - 0 key, titanium corundum refractory brick, and other basic slag. It is used in high temperature oxidizing atmosphere or in reducing atmosphere. the metal and glass solution have good stability. a-Al2O3 is the main material of high temperature refractory brick and high temperature electrical insulating material .
- Q:Why can't build refractory brick behind the skew block?
- Refractory is heat expansion and cold contraction, when it is high temperature, it will squeeze toward the center and the vault will be deformation .
- Q:what is application of high alumina refractory brick?
- reverberatory furnace 1, close to the neutral refractory, but because mullite crystallization has not formed the network organization, so the load softening temperature is not higher than silica brick. the refractoriness of high alumina brick is higher than fireclay brick and semi-silica brick, mainly used in blast furnace, nozzle brick,etc. it is up to 1790 C~ 1750, can resistance to acid slag and alkaline slag erosion. hot blast furnace, blast furnace, high alumina brick are widely used for producing open-hearth furnace regenerative bricks, because it contains SiO2, low impurity content, which belongs to high-grade refractory materials, electric furnace. 2, plug head used in pouring system . In addition. 3, because high aluminum products contains more Al2O3, forming less fusible vitreous body, so the high load softening temperature is higher than clay brick. because rotary kiln lining, slag resistance of high alumina refractory brick contain more Al2O3, so the ability of anti alkaline slag is weaker than anti acid slag. so it has a wide range of application. high alumina refractory brick due to the following performances
- Q:can diatomite brick be used as thermal insulation refractory brick?
- yes, it has good thermal insulation the raw material is cheap, diatomite brick is a kind of thermal insulation refractory brick with good performance.
- Q:What material does tile tunnel kiln use to replace the refractory brick to have better insulation effect and save the maintenance and prolong the service life?
- You can use ceramic fiber module
- Q:What are the hazards of solid clay bricks?
- The prohibition or restriction of high energy solid clay brick production, the development of low energy consumption, thermal insulation of new wall materials, insulation performance is good, not only can save energy in production, but also can make the function of the building can be effectively improved, reducing the energy consumption in buildings in use.
- Q:What is the clay used to make the refractory brick?
- Lining brick of teeming ladle; refractory clay used in building materials industry to produce high alumina bricks for cement kilns and glass furnaces, as well as anti sliding, high alumina lining bricks and high alumina refractory clay. The hard clay in refractory clay is used for making blast furnace refractory material, which is used in agriculture as a fertilizer promoting agent and, and electron. High alumina clay is also used in the oil well, generally does not disperse in water. In metallurgy, accounts for 2/3 of abrasive products, and so on. Hard clay and semi hard clay can be used to manufacture daily-use ceramics. High alumina clay after calcination, which has high temperature resistance! Refractory clay refers to the degree of fire resistance is greater than 1580, the hardness and proportion is relatively big, the refractoriness is good. They except has relatively high refractoriness. Such as aluminum sulfate, its dosage accounts about 70% of all the refractory materials;
- Q:With what three clay brick clay brick with six holes under what circumstances?
- Without strict restrictions, the main difference is in the bulk density.
- Q:Are refractory bricks, burner block and thermal insulation brick the same? Are they the same thing?
- the proportion of raw materials of refractory bricks and thermal insulation bricks. chain of various types of products
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range