General Information of Fireclay brick RN40
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick RN40
Permanent Linear Change(1350℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick RN40
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick RN40
Fireclay brick RN40 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:What material is sk-34 on the refractory brick
- Electric power; refractory bricks, castable refractory, building materials, chemical, glass, ferrous metals and other industries required refractory and insulation materials, all kinds of thermal insulation cotton products, thermal insulation brick, aluminous refractory cement, perlite and other unshaped refractory materials have been the best-selling products
- Q:does 90m high reinforced concrete chimney need firebrick?
- The chimney need firebricks or casting fire or acid resisitant concrete after casting, one aim is to resist high temperature, then is to resist acid corrosion. there is a variety of models of the refractory brick , you can refer to the installation quota.
- Q:buliding method of refractory bricks in boilers
- Q:What is the refractory brick of the electric furnace?
- there is no problem if it can be dismantled. And refractory brick material of every place is not the same, life is not the same. Buy some for backup , and change it once it is broken, there is no standard, the lining can be hit, as long as the induction coil can be fixed
- Q:why the color of refractory brick is white after high temperature firing when the meteorite is black after the burning?
- There are different reasons. Meteorolites can mainly be divided into three types, iron meteorites (iron nickel alloy): Stone meteorites (the main component is silicate), and stony iron meteorites(the mixture of iron and silicate)
- Q:th choose of different refractory bricks in the rotary kiln
- According to the characteristics of each belt, magnesium chromium brick. Take the most kiln foe example, the configuration of kiln refractory is not the same, the burning of the product is not the same. there are many kinds of rotary kiln. magnesia bricks are generally used in high temperature zone, anti-stripping alumina brick,silmo brick are used in temperate zone, clay brick is mainly used in low temperature zone. generally inlet and the outlet use corundum mullite, wear-resistant castable, spinel brick,etc. select brick of proper performance, but also take into account the economy
- Q:How to adjust the temperature in the 160 meter tunnel kiln?
- Increase will reduce the amount of fuel added to the kiln, then the temperature will change.
- Q:Blend 12% fireclay and 88% refractory cement. Moderate water and mud are used to pile up firebricks?
- Refractory bricks can irectly be liner. Lightweight mullite brick can be used for relatively longer time. If there is no mullite brick, use mud said above for some time, then continue to use by patching up.
- Q:How to repair the boiler?
- use refractory bricks and plastic refractory
- Q:Should kiln be warmed before the ignition of the new furnace?
- New kiln should be slowly heated up, the time should be 20 days to more than 1 month!
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range