General Information of Fireclay brick RN40
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick RN40
Permanent Linear Change(1350℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick RN40
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick RN40
Fireclay brick RN40 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:What kind of refractory brick is used for industrial furnace?
- High aluminum in cement plant. Mills use MgO-C, high aluminum ect; glass furnaces use Luo 8. different kiln and parts use different bricks.
- Q:How to make the adhesion between refractory brick and the inner wall of the boiler more firm?
- High temperature resistance can also extend its service cycle. If there are conditions for the user heat resistant steel welding nails. By using high temperature high alumina brick, expansion joints can not be too large, with high-temperature adhensive paste masonry, recommend that you use the refractory brick, add the amount of long pieces of brick or rachel brick
- Q:Characteristics of refractory bricks
- The ability to resist rapid changing temperature and not to be destroyed is 6, it refers to the change of the volume expansion and contraction in the same temperature change. the porosity is 3, this parameter is very important in its own properties, anti bending strength, but as a manufacturer, you must strictly control the explicit hole through the material unit area of heat flow rate: The main composition determines the quality and characteristics of the refractory material 2: Unit volume weight, good impact resistance, abrasion resistance show good compactness: Also called high temperature load, it begins to deformation temperature, the volume density, we define such a linear change rate is 0 physical and chemical properties is 1: 5, but the heat conductivity coefficient may be large, load softening temperature, porosity: The ability to withstand shear stress is 8, compressive strength: Did not make specific requirements about thermal shock resistant performance: Resistance to anti penetration erosion under high temperature and not destroyed 7: Don't have to explain it, linear change rate, thermal conductivity, slag resistance: Also known as linear change on reheating or the residual line change, if the expansion and contraction of each time is the same: Under the condition of unit temperature gradient, the service life is 4, chemical composition.
- Q:Whether the cement kiln refractory bricks belong to hazardous waste or not?
- No, there is no harmful gas produced, and it will not pollute the ground.
- Q:Tunnel kiln firing refractory brick by 0 against the good rely on
- Modern advanced kiln has high temperature strength and good thermal shock resistance, better environmental protection, is the most economical and efficient kiln. (3), good resistance to gas erosion, due to tunnel kiln's flue gas discharge temperature is generally not higher than 250℃. In order to guarantee the normal temperature system and pressure system of the kiln. Its firing temperature is at 1200-1900℃: (1) or even higher, the requirement for the firebrick, compared with the intermittent kiln, is an important thermal equipment in refractory industry. It is a kind of energy-saving kiln. Tunnel kiln is a kind of kiln that can continuously produce and has high degree of automation.
- Q:What is the best color of refractory brick
- Date red is better.
- Q:1200 degrees inside the furnace, lay a layer of refractory brick, what is the temperature outside?
- except refractory brick, refractories include refractory concrete (refractory cement+aggregate), fire-resistant insulating layer (refractory cement+vermiculite powder or refractory cement + diatomaceous earth) and so on.
- Q:What are the main components of refractory bricks
- Mainly is magnesium oxide, sodium silicate as a binder
- Q:What is the main use of refractory brick?
- Refractory bricks are mostly used as furnace lining amd air heating furnace in high temperature industry Such as the iron and steel industry blast furnace, colored reverberatory furnace, converter
- Q:What kind of refractory brick is suitable for clinker production line of 2,500 tons?
- are you saying the cement plant rotary kiln?
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range