General Information of Fireclay brick RN40
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick RN40
Permanent Linear Change(1350℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick RN40
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick RN40
Fireclay brick RN40 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:What are the factors that determine the weight of the refractory bricks?
- (5) Under high temperature, the volume is stable, the inner part of brick will produce unrecoverable volume shrinkage or expansion because of the internal transformation. Therefore, masonry inner will produce stress to make the material break and peel off, and the weight of a ton of bricks is determined by the bulk density and quantity, how much is the weight of refractory bricks, refractory bricks should have the ability to resist the damage, the weight of a piece of brick is determined by the bulk density: Refractory bricks are used under high temperature for a long term: Refractory bricks in the use of the process. Cooltech refractory brick used in various high-temperature equipment: The temperature of some parts of metallurgical furnace and other industrial furnace is uneven due to rapid temperature change during operation. (3) good thermal stability: Refractory bricks should not only have a high fusion temperature, no softening deformation and collapse, causing damage to the masonry. (4) strong resistance to slag: Modern metallurgy and the other industrial furnace heating temperature is generally between l000~1800. Refractory bricks should have the performance that is not easy to melt under high temperature. Therefore. Therefore, it is subject to high temperature conditions of physical and chemical corrosion and mechanical damage, the refractory brick must have the ability to resist high temperature chemical corrosion, the volume of refractory brick is required to be stable under high temperature. (2) High-temperature structural strength, chemical corrosion of metal, but also should have been built in the stove brickwork load or other mechanical vibration, often has the high temperature slag, so the refractory materials performance should meet the following requirements: (1) high refractoriness
- Q:What is the perservation method for refractory bricks used for cement kiln?
- The hydration resistance ability is better than the alkaline materials, 1 years will be no problem if the environment is good, alkali-resistant bricks used in cement kiln brick refractory brick (magnesia-chrome brick, the preservative time will be longer, the remaining products should also be moistureproof. No matter what refractory materials, phosphate brick. If the package is complete, it must be stored in a dry and rain-proof environment, silmo brick. Anti-stripping alumina brick, if is not immediately used, it's necessary to take measures of moisture proof, such as spinel brick must be moisture-proof
- Q:How many pieces of porous brick is equal to one ton?
- Refractory bricks are generally classified into two types, that is, shapeless refractory materials and shaped refractory materials. Shapeless refractory material: Also known as castable refractory, is hybrid power material composed of a variety of aggregate or a kind of aggregate and one or more kinds of the mixture of adhesive particles, it should be used evenly mixed with one or more kinds of the liquid, which has strong liquidity. Shaped refractory material: The general making of firebrick, there are standard rules for the shape, can also temporarily process according to need of building and cutting. The following are the specifications. fireclay bricks 230*114*65 each block 3.0 - 3.6 kg; special-shaped fireclay brick 230*65/55*114 each block 2.8 - 3.3 kg; the reason for the weight's ranges is that because the quality is different, in general, heavy density, good quality!
- Q:What can be applied to the burned refractory brick to resist heat shock?
- Acidic refractory material use monox as the main component, among which cilica brick and clay brick are commonly used. Silica brick is silicious product containing monox more than 93%, whose raw materials include silica, waste silica brick scrap and etc. The acid resistance of slag erosion ability is good, and the softening temperature under a fixed load is high. The volume won't shrink after repeated burning, but even a slight expand; but it is vulnerable to the erosion of basic slag, and has low thermal shock resistance. The silica brick is mainly used for coke oven, glass melting furnace, acid hearth furnace and other thermal equipments. Clay brick uses refractory clay as the main raw material, containing 30% to 46% of aluminuum oxide, belong to weakly acidic refractories. It has good heat shock resistance and corrosion stability to acid slag, and it's widely used. Neutral refractory materials use aluminum oxides, chromium hemitrioxides or carbons as the main components. Corundum products containing more than 95% of alumina is a kind of high quality refractory material with wide application.
- Q:What are the differences between sintered bricks and refractory bricks?
- Easily weathered. There is no obvious difference in the usage between fired pavingbricks and refractory bricks; sintered bricks are generally used for residential road and landscape engineering, they do not fade; refractory bricks are used for all kinds of kiln constructions in plant: It is not anti-freeze (when the temperature is below the zero degree, the brick will easily "blister" in the saturated state), the reasons are high compressive strength and high temperature zone' heat insulation and so on. Fired pavingbrick is a powerful vacuum extrusion type. Fire suppression road brick is high temperature furnace brick, which is not suitable to be used as road brick. Its characteristics are: Wear resistance and freeze-thaw resistance (the anti freeze-thaw cycle of brick is more than 50 times in saturated state), non weathering, sidewalks, short service life. Sintered brick belongs to the building material, refractory brick belongs to the industrial kiln material, which is easy to moss
- Q:What are needed to make refractory bricks with micro silica?
- Micro silicon powder is used in mortar and concrete, the ore-smelting electric furnace produces a large amount of strongly volatile gases SiO2 and Si, bridges, seaports. It is ferroalloy. When smelt ferrosilicon and industrial silicon (metallic cilicon), micro silicon power is also called silica fume or condensed silica fume, dam, gas emissions and air condensate and deposit by rapid oxidation, water conservancy, airport runway, tunnel, high-rise buildings, subway, railway, highway and culvert. Application fields of silicon power are cement concrete pavement and mine roadway anchor reinforcement and etc.
- Q:Do refractory bricks insulate heat?
- Refractory bricks have a certain ability of heat insulation, but its thermal insulation is far less than that of glass fiber and wool.
- Q:What matters should be noticed when using clay refractory bricks in a glass kiln?
- There are a variety of products for the production of shaped and unshaped refractory clay, such as blast furnace insulation and high alumina bricks. Brick products include refractory clay bricks, plastic materials for overload, refractory clay and high alumina casting materials, etc.. In the amorphous part, if to support the horizontal induction furnace and the straight induction furnace lining, such as refractory clay and high alumina plastic
- Q:How can refractory bricks be punched?
- Electric is ok
- Q:what is the ratio of refractory mortar and refractory bricks, such as how much refractory mortar is needed for a ton of refractory bricks?
- Go to the refractory factory to buy some refractory clay that is of the same material as refractory bricks, generally boiler uses clay refractory mortar.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range