General Information of Fireclay brick RN40
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick RN40
Permanent Linear Change(1350℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick RN40
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Fireclay Brick RN40
Fireclay brick RN40 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:Whether yellow dextrin is used in refractory bricks?
- The production of refractory bricks needs yellow dextrin as bonded materials.
- Q:The difference between fireclay brick and refractory cilica brick in the application.
- Good thermal shock stability, long-term use temperature is not higher than 1300 degrees, high temperature, high strength, low price of clay brick characteristics, thermal shock stability is the worst, a scrap, can be long-term used under the condition of high temperature (exceed 1400 degrees Celsius) . The temperature of silica brick's soft bearing is close to the melting point. Other industries basically don't use, but the comprehensive performance of high temperature is not good, widely used in low temperature parts of a variety of furnaces. The silica brick is generally used in the coke oven and glass kiln, but anti alkali erosion ability is poor
- Q:What is the name of the white clay refractory brick
- There are several kinds of white clay, Guangxi clay, Suzhou clay, kaolin
- Q:What types of refractory bricks are divided into?
- Chimney and flue are places that high temperature gas of sulfur gathers, it should use acid material. Refractory material is divided into three major parts: acid, neutral and alkaline.
- Q:Can common cement mortar be used to build the lining of chimney refractory brick?
- No. You have used fire bricks, which shows there is a certain temperature inside, you'd better use refractory cement
- Q:Are clay bricks radioactive?
- Radiation is almost invisible, radiation is almost everywhere.
- Q:Mainly use the raw materials inside refractory bricks,
- Go to the refractory factory to buy some refractory mortar that has the same texture of refractory bricks, the general boiler use clay refractory mortar.
- Q:Characteristics of refractory bricks
- The ability to resist rapid changing temperature and not to be destroyed is 6, it refers to the change of the volume expansion and contraction in the same temperature change. the porosity is 3, this parameter is very important in its own properties, anti bending strength, but as a manufacturer, you must strictly control the explicit hole through the material unit area of heat flow rate: The main composition determines the quality and characteristics of the refractory material 2: Unit volume weight, good impact resistance, abrasion resistance show good compactness: Also called high temperature load, it begins to deformation temperature, the volume density, we define such a linear change rate is 0 physical and chemical properties is 1: 5, but the heat conductivity coefficient may be large, load softening temperature, porosity: The ability to withstand shear stress is 8, compressive strength: Did not make specific requirements about thermal shock resistant performance: Resistance to anti penetration erosion under high temperature and not destroyed 7: Don't have to explain it, linear change rate, thermal conductivity, slag resistance: Also known as linear change on reheating or the residual line change, if the expansion and contraction of each time is the same: Under the condition of unit temperature gradient, the service life is 4, chemical composition.
- Q:What is refractory brick? What is refractory clay? ?
- refractory brick----is refractory material with a certain shape and size. According to the preparation process, bricks can be classified into burnt bricks, unburned brick, electric melting brick (fused cast brick) and the refractory insulating bricks; according to the shape and size, bricks can be classified into standard brick, ordinary brick and specific brick and etc. High-temperatured building material and structural material that can be used to build furnaces and various thermal equipments, and can endure various physical and chemical changes and mechanical effects at high temperature. For example, refractory clay brick, high alumina brick, cilica brick and magnesia brick and etc.. Fireclay -- usually refers to a kind of soil clay used for fire the stove and the furnace hearth in folk 1, characteristics and usages: Clay refractory brick is a kind of weak acid refractory material, its thermal stability is good, suitable for hot blast stove, various boiler lining, and flue, smoke room, etc.. 2, product specifications: Standard form, general profile, special shaped and special shaped brick. Physical and chemical properties of clay refractory bricks. The upper limit ---- about 1500 degrees under normal pressure
- Q:The renewal of refractory brick internal the lime kiln belongs to overhaul. In the absence of production, are the replacement of valve and sporadic projects also considered overhauls? Or routine maintenance!
- The replacement of refractory brick for lime kiln is definitely a major overhaul, and the replacement of the valve and sporadic items can only be regarded as routine maintenance.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range