General Information of Fireclay brick UNF42
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick UNF42
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick UNF42
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion.
Applications of Fireclay Brick UNF42
Fireclay brick UNF42 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:How to use the winding packaging machine to pack refractory bricks
- Over 150KG the most common winding machine can pack, if it is light or the goods scatter, then add capping or pre-drawn device is all right.
- Q:What is the meaning of the new type of dry rotary kiln refractory brick 620,320?
- 20 stands for that the length of the brick is 20CM, there is only a kind of 620 brick for masonry. Simply say: 1. 620 and 320 these two specifications of bricks are needed simultaneously if it is 4 meters kiln that should be built. When the diameter of the kiln is 6M. Other specifications of kiln can be built by useing these two kinds of bricks in different proportions. 3M kiln can be built only by using 320 brick, its proportion of use is 16. 3 stands for kiln's diameter
- Q:What are the type, location and the physical and chemical effects of the refractory brick used in the cement rotary kiln?
- And T209
- Q:What are the factors that determine the weight of the refractory bricks?
- (5) Under high temperature, the volume is stable, the inner part of brick will produce unrecoverable volume shrinkage or expansion because of the internal transformation. Therefore, masonry inner will produce stress to make the material break and peel off, and the weight of a ton of bricks is determined by the bulk density and quantity, how much is the weight of refractory bricks, refractory bricks should have the ability to resist the damage, the weight of a piece of brick is determined by the bulk density: Refractory bricks are used under high temperature for a long term: Refractory bricks in the use of the process. Cooltech refractory brick used in various high-temperature equipment: The temperature of some parts of metallurgical furnace and other industrial furnace is uneven due to rapid temperature change during operation. (3) good thermal stability: Refractory bricks should not only have a high fusion temperature, no softening deformation and collapse, causing damage to the masonry. (4) strong resistance to slag: Modern metallurgy and the other industrial furnace heating temperature is generally between l000~1800. Refractory bricks should have the performance that is not easy to melt under high temperature. Therefore. Therefore, it is subject to high temperature conditions of physical and chemical corrosion and mechanical damage, the refractory brick must have the ability to resist high temperature chemical corrosion, the volume of refractory brick is required to be stable under high temperature. (2) High-temperature structural strength, chemical corrosion of metal, but also should have been built in the stove brickwork load or other mechanical vibration, often has the high temperature slag, so the refractory materials performance should meet the following requirements: (1) high refractoriness
- Q:do the used refractory bricks pollute the environment?
- the main pollution of refractory brick is coal gas pollution in the process of burning , it can be recycled to produce aggregate, waste brick has no pollution.
- Q:What are the physical and chemical properties of refractory bricks
- The thermal shock stability, linear change on reheating, softening temperature under a fixed load, compressive strength under normal strength refractoriness
- Q:What raw materials are used for refractory bricks
- Phenolic resin, clay, powder and other materials, nitride materail, boron carbide, silicon carbide, silica raw material three, soil: fluorite, magnesia-alumina spinel Aluminum soil, calcium aluminate cement, corundum, andalusite, chlorite, silica solution, which is mainly divided into six categories, sillimanite, vermiculite refractory bricks raw material composition of refractory brick, there are many raw material kinds of refractory bricks, mullite, mine: Soil, Sialon, forsterite, pyrophyllite: Metal aluminium powder, ore, stone: Pottery, zircon sand, quinidine sulfate, dolomite, kaolin: The fifth raw material of chrome ore, sodium silicate, diatomaceous earth is the second raw material: Asphalt, sand, shale ceramisite. One of the raw materials, stone powder, the fourth raw material is magnesite, the sixth raw material is silicon metal powder refractory bricks, sand, kyanite, silica powder, aluminium oxide, aluminum sol, quartz sand, perlite, cenosphere, graphite
- Q:Scheme of cement kiln replacing 40 meter refractory brick kiln
- If only replace refractory bricks, it just needs three days under the condition of 200 degrees. It will be simpler if there is only free water in the refractory brick (no pouring material).
- Q:How to count the number of loading refractory bricks?
- Use one meter by one meter wooden raft-towing: use one meter raft-towing to count: Known your brick is T-3 standard bricks, each four layers lies down 15 and sidewards is 4 =64; according to 3.4kg, 47 clay bricks can hold 10 to 12 layers. According to the upper limit, each raft-towing can hold 2.3 tons
- Q:Whether yellow dextrin is used in refractory bricks?
- The production of refractory bricks needs yellow dextrin as bonded materials.
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range