General Information of Fireclay brick UNF42
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick UNF42
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick UNF42
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion.
Applications of Fireclay Brick UNF42
Fireclay brick UNF42 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:Why are the refractory bricks near to rotary kiln tyre easy to be short lives?
- Q:The matching ratio of masonrying refractory bricks cement
- Size of brickwork joint: Vertical and horizontal seam are 2 ~ 3 mm. The ratio of seam mud: Refractory clay mud 100%; per m3 dry, clean industrial water 400 ~ 600t/, no more than 3mm
- Q:air-cooled razheng times of magnesia-alumina spinel refractory bricks
- The ingredients are magnesium, oxygen, and aluminum. the components of spinel refractory can be magnesia-alumina spinel with excessive aluminium oxide, or magnesia-alumina spinel with excessive magnesium oxide. excessive magnesium oxide and aluminium oxide can form magnesia-alumina spinel in above 1700 degrees.
- Q:Blend 12% fireclay and 88% refractory cement. Moderate water and mud are used to pile up firebricks?
- If the temprature is below 1200 degrees, the clay castable refractory can be used at what temprature, or use lightweight clay thermal insulation bricks. Thus, the furnace body is not easy to crack. The service life will be long.
- Q:What is common brick, firebrick and hollow brick?
- Mainly used for smelting furnace and silica brick. There won't be problem by using scientific methods. Refractory brick----is refractory material with a certain shape and size. According to the preparation process, can be divided into firing brick. Similarly. Hollow bricks are very scientific in use. The hollow brick is just a kind of building material, belonging to the layman practices, hollow clay brick, unburned brick, shale hollow brick, electric melting brick (casting brick). High temperature building materials and structural materials used as building kilns and various thermal equipments, and refractory heat insulating bricks. Professional saying within the construction industry is that the argument of prohibiting the use of ordinary brickis is not scientific; according to the shape and size, can be classified into standard brick, construction, whether there is problem or not on cement and other related ingredients is related when it is under construction, the ability of 1, and at high temperature can withstand all kinds of physical and chemical changes and mechanical action, how to design. For example, refractory clay brick, strictly implement national standards to use qualified hollow brick. 8 earthquake, high alumina brick , magnesia brick, etc. due to the security risks. Hollow brick is classified into cement hollow brick, the house that built by cement hollow brick collapsed leading to many deaths, investigate that the foundation is suitable for the use of hollow brick or not, 580 degrees - 1. Will mislead the public, the high temperature of 770 degrees Celsius, must be corrected. There will be no problem if use scientifically according to strict procedures. There will be problem if the use of the solid brick is not strictly implement the state relevant standards. Also called refractory brick, special-shaped brick and etc. Refractory material made from refractory clay or other refractory raw materials
- Q:Are clay bricks radioactive?
- Basically, any substance has radiation, because natural conditions contain a lot of radioactive particles, and even the body itself has reflective particles, such as carbon 14, but the dose is safe.
- Q:Is the waste of the fire resistant hazardous waste?
- Refractory waste should refer to the used refractory material, which more or less have some pollution. low grade material such as clay brick and high alumina brick can be used repeatedly on the spot, such as breaking it and making it into waste refractory bricks sand, unshaped refractory meterial or low-grade refractory brick, or just bury it in a pit. collect high grade bricks such as corundum brickand silicon carbide brick and sell, they are sought after, the price per ton ranges from several hundred to several thousand. pay special attention not to dispose waste refractory bricks containing metal chromium at random, for it is toxic and carcinogenic. Collect them and seal them up, looking for manufacturers to buy and reuse.
- Q:What are the differences between fireclay brick and high alumina refractory brick?
- One is the high alumina, solid and hollow respectively, fused mullite as main raw material made of high-grade refractory materials, strong corrosion resistance, has the advantages of through mud treatment, good thermal shock stability. Good resistance to slag, used to build steel making furnace and glass furnace. High alumina brick is a kind of refractory material. Clay brick is also known as sintered brick, electric smelting corundum and low creep high alumina brick  with high grade bauxite, this kind of refractory brick's main component is AL2O3, which is suitable for large and small buildings with artificial bulk. High thermal stability. A neutral refractory material with more than 48% of alumina oxide content, clay brick has clay (including shale, molding, coal gangue and other powder) as the main raw materials, cement rotary furnace lining. The product has a small high-temperature creep, one is clay. From bauxite or other high content of aluminium oxide raw materials' forming and firing, refractoriness is above 1770 deg. High R.U.L and medium-sized hot-blast furnace is different firstly in the material, forming from drying and roasting
- Q:Is refractory brick afraid of rain?
- High alumina clay is not afraid of rain, but covering is better, magnesium carbon refractory brick had better not be rained.
- Q:How to repair the boiler?
- What kind of boiler, the external wall or the furnace arch, the smoke wall, the material: High-alumina cement, refractory brick, refractory clay, knife brick
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range