General Information of Fireclay brick UNF42
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick UNF42
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick UNF42
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion.
Applications of Fireclay Brick UNF42
Fireclay brick UNF42 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:does Kyrgyzstan have the refractory brick to build tunnel kiln, whose specifications are 390,235,11, 240,120,60.
- Domestic standard brick has no brick in this specification. only can be customised. Otherwise only have 230 * 65 * 114.
- Q:In tunnel kiln, what is the meaning of refractory proportion 2.0?
- The proportion of refractory bricks is related to the density.
- Q:How to calculate the pressure of hydraulic machine pressures refractory brick?
- If it is a plunger type cylinder, the pressure of a cylinder is the cross-sectional area of the piston multiplied by the pressure of the hydraulic system; if it is piston cylinder, that is the inner diameter of the hydraulic cylinder multiplied by the pressure of the hydraulic system. Adopt cm as diameter's unit, a unit of pressure is kilogram force per square centimeter, the calculated result is kilogram which divided by one thousand is ton.
- Q:What are the main components of refractory bricks
- There are several kinds of refractory brick, clay brick, carborundum brick, chromium carbon.
- Q:Why is the house made of refractory bricks not warm in winter
- Refractory bricks are not used in the house, but used in a large boiler inner
- Q:Is refractory brick afraid of rain?
- High alumina clay is not afraid of rain, but covering is better, magnesium carbon refractory brick had better not be rained.
- Q:Whether yellow dextrin is used in refractory bricks?
- The production of refractory bricks needs yellow dextrin as bonded materials.
- Q:What is the material of refractory brick used in the high temperature zone of the kiln?
- The ordinary generally use clay high alumious fireclay brick. GB/T 3994-2005 insulating refractory brick. What with good material is high-grade thermal insulation refractory brick. GB/T 3995-2006, high alumina thermal insulation refractory brick , model A13, is made of aluminium oxide, A13 50U, senior heat insulatio brick B5
- Q:What is the advantage of the ceramic fiber material compared with the refractory brick?
- Ceramic fiber material is heavier than refractory bricks, property of machinery operation, low heat capacity, and has high anti-stretchability and good thermal shock resistance, low thermal conductivity make its thermal insulation effect is ten times than refractory brick, it won't has crack in sudden coolness and heat, and the construction is much easier than that of refractory brick, not delaying the production.
- Q:What is the use of refractory bricks
- Most are industrial ceramics, glass, metallurgy, refractory brick kiln lining. It is also widely used in high temperature electromagnetism, magnetic materials, electronic ceramics, high alumina, clay, metallurgy, pharmaceutical, lithium industry pusher-type furnace.
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range