General Information of Fireclay brick UNF42
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick UNF42
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick UNF42
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion.
Applications of Fireclay Brick UNF42
Fireclay brick UNF42 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:what effect does big mortar joints of the boiler refractory brick have on the boiler?
- The ventilation leakage。 Now the larger boilers are generally used refractory pouring material one-time pouring, the arch is easy to collapse . 2, shrinkage and expansion of brick will make the bricks fall. 1, do not use the refractory brick. too large seam will effect the tightness of furnace wall , and the water wall is easy to form dew and be corroded and to leak smoke.
- Q:does furnace use refractory cement to make refractory bricks?
- consistence Mainly concern about the strength, generally masonry mortar does not consider the degree of fire resistance
- Q:is it correct that the higher the refractoriness is, the better refractory bricks are?
- Does not necessarily, it has a great relationship with the compression and bending and corrosion resistance.
- Q:Do you use ceramic as offal material for refractory bricks?
- Use special clinker of bauxite with high alumina as main ingredient, pulp, K2O < 0, the main component is Al2O3 which is more than 18%, it is a kind of neutral refractory material, pyrophyllite fine powder doesn't need refractory brick production process, Fe2O3 < 1, grinding - mixing - molding - sintering - packaging - delivery. A.3%.3%, Fe2O3 < 0, molding and calcined from bauxite or other raw materials with high content oxides, combined with clay, K2O < 0.5%; 3: 2, raw materials 1; 4: 325 mesh.0%:
- Q:can the red brick be used as refractory brick?
- 1200---1750 of the refractory bricks, below 1000 degrees of red brick brick is ok.
- Q:Why can earth make bricks?
- Therefore, it is still widely used in masonry projects such as walls, foundations and columns. However, due to the production of traditional clay brick to destroy the field, large amount of soil sampling, high energy consumption, brick from the major, high labor intensity and low efficiency in construction, it is necessary to gradually reform and replace with new materials. Some cities have banned the use of clay bricks in buildings. Brick for sintering brick and non sintered brick in accordance with the production process; according to the raw materials used for clay brick, shale, coal gangue brick, fly ash brick, slag brick and lime sand brick; according to whether the hole is divided into hollow brick, brick. In addition to clay, or as raw materials for preparation of brick by using fly ash, coal gangue and shale, which is due to their chemical composition similar to clay, but because of the fineness of less clay, so the poor plastic bricks often to be mixed with a certain amount of clay, in order to increase the plasticity. The use of coal gangue and fly ash and other industrial waste residue brick, not only can reduce the environmental pollution, saving large areas of farmland clay, and can save a lot of fuel coal.
- Q:How aluminium oxide becomes a entity from the the form of powder (such as a ball, a stone, or a refractory brick)?
- Just like the process of making steamed bun from flour. Ball milling ---in the auxiliary material to make the slurry --- suppress the body --- high temperature calcination
- Q:Why limit sintering brick first and develop new wall material?
- The sintering brick is not fit for the national energy saving policy. Indeed, to do a good job of energy saving and emission reduction, and protect our living environment, the relevant departments under the state issued a ban on the construction of the construction industry, prohibit the use of ordinary clay sintering.
- Q:The foundation is made of Mu10, which is new clay brick and M7.5 cement mortar. What does it mean?
- MU10 is the strength of bricks, and M7.5 is the strength of cement mortar.
- Q:Is refractory brick afraid of rain?
- High alumina clay is not afraid of rain, but covering is better, magnesium carbon refractory brick had better not be rained.
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range