General Information of Fireclay brick UNF42
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick UNF42
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick UNF42
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion.
Applications of Fireclay Brick UNF42
Fireclay brick UNF42 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:What are the differences between high alumina brick and high alumina refractory brick?
- High alumina brick is generally the national standard T-3 models, high alumina refractory brick is brick with more than 55% of aluminum content including special-shaped brick.
- Q:What are the differences between diatomite brick and ordinary refractory bricks?
- The volume density of diatomite brick is 3.9 * 10-6, good compressive strength, belongs to the small outer insulation, spinel brick.
- Q:How to use the firebrick to build crucible furnace? How to calculate its furnace's width and depth?
- 1, classify according to the smelting method : Open-hearth furnace steel: Including carbon and low-alloy steel. According to the different lining material, there are acidic and basic open hearth steel two types. Converter steel: Including carbon and low-alloy steel. According to different positions of blowing oxygen, there are bottom blowing, side blowing and BOF steel three types. Electric furnace steel: Mainly alloy steel. According to the different types of electric furnace and electric arc nail fixed Li modified cool boat to raise spending whale steel, induction furnace...
- Q:Is the quality of refractory brick influenced if it is soaked by water
- No refractory brick is not afraid of water
- Q:What's the reason of cracks in refractory bricks?
- This is inorganic nonmetallic material
- Q:cement concrete What kind of cement should be used to manufacture high temperature resistant Kang cement?
- Portland slag cement 325 or 425. Use phosphate cement or aluminate cement. Use portland cement. You can also use the fragment and power of waste refractory brick or fireclay brick or aluminous refractory brick.
- Q:What is the clay used to make the refractory brick?
- Lining brick of teeming ladle; refractory clay used in building materials industry to produce high alumina bricks for cement kilns and glass furnaces, as well as anti sliding, high alumina lining bricks and high alumina refractory clay. The hard clay in refractory clay is used for making blast furnace refractory material, which is used in agriculture as a fertilizer promoting agent and, and electron. High alumina clay is also used in the oil well, generally does not disperse in water. In metallurgy, accounts for 2/3 of abrasive products, and so on. Hard clay and semi hard clay can be used to manufacture daily-use ceramics. High alumina clay after calcination, which has high temperature resistance! Refractory clay refers to the degree of fire resistance is greater than 1580, the hardness and proportion is relatively big, the refractoriness is good. They except has relatively high refractoriness. Such as aluminum sulfate, its dosage accounts about 70% of all the refractory materials;
- Q:What kind of refractory material is used in the furnace when the boiler reaches more than 1200 degrees?
- except refractory brick, refractories include refractory concrete (refractory cement+aggregate), fire-resistant insulating layer (refractory cement+vermiculite powder or refractory cement + diatomaceous earth) and so on.
- Q:does all the refractory refer to refractory bricks when making steel?
- chamotte, castable refractory, etc are shapeless refractory, above are all ferrous metallurgy auxiliary
- Q:What can be applied to the burned refractory brick to resist heat shock?
- Acidic refractory material use monox as the main component, among which cilica brick and clay brick are commonly used. Silica brick is silicious product containing monox more than 93%, whose raw materials include silica, waste silica brick scrap and etc. The acid resistance of slag erosion ability is good, and the softening temperature under a fixed load is high. The volume won't shrink after repeated burning, but even a slight expand; but it is vulnerable to the erosion of basic slag, and has low thermal shock resistance. The silica brick is mainly used for coke oven, glass melting furnace, acid hearth furnace and other thermal equipments. Clay brick uses refractory clay as the main raw material, containing 30% to 46% of aluminuum oxide, belong to weakly acidic refractories. It has good heat shock resistance and corrosion stability to acid slag, and it's widely used. Neutral refractory materials use aluminum oxides, chromium hemitrioxides or carbons as the main components. Corundum products containing more than 95% of alumina is a kind of high quality refractory material with wide application.
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range