General Information of Fireclay brick UNF42
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent fused alumina and silicon as the main raw materials with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Fireclay Brick UNF42
Permanent Linear Change(1400℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Fireclay Brick UNF42
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion.
Applications of Fireclay Brick UNF42
Fireclay brick UNF42 is mainly used in the part of throat, stack, hearth, bottom for blast furnace and the stack for a big blast furnace.
1. Carbon baked furnaces in the alumina industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Coke ovens
5. Blast furnaces
6. Reheating furnaces
7. Suspended roofs
8. Lime kilns
- Q:Scheme of cement kiln replacing 40 meter refractory brick kiln
- If only replace refractory bricks, it just needs three days under the condition of 200 degrees. It will be simpler if there is only free water in the refractory brick (no pouring material).
- Q:What types of refractory bricks are divided into?
- The flue has fireproofing time requirements, very expensive, I just know this in my project, using a special refractory brick and fireproof plaster
- Q:What material are used to burn firebrick?
- Alkaline series of refractory bricks /, can be classified into five types. Refractory bricks are generally made from refractory clay (white clay) or other refractory materials. Refractory brick according to the composition of refractory material, that is, silicon aluminum refractory brick / carbon containing refractory brick / thermal insulation refractory brick/ zirconium containing refractory brick /
- Q:What is the heating temperature in the test method of thermal shock resistance of refractory bricks
- 1, quenching (air cooling or water cooling), after the completion of the specified number of times. 2, maintain 20min, introduce the following types briefly. 3, repeated testing and record the times of the material produces macro cracks. The thermal shock resistance is shown by the times of thermal cycle of damaging half of the heated end face, quenching(air cooling or water cooling ) there are many expressions and testing methods of the thermal shock resistance, and then dry. Put the heating end surface of standard size brick((200~230mm) X (100~150 m K (50~100mm) claw)into the preheated to 1100 DEG C 50mm in furnace, quenching (air or water), then quenching in room temperature water for 3min, measured the maximum temperature of sample surface produces cracks. After the temperature of the material rises to a predetermined temperature, the ratio of residual anti-bending strength and anti-bending strength at room temperature before heat shock, after the material rises to various temperatures, measure its strength retention rate.
- Q:which kind of refractory bricks do coke oven and oxtongue brick belong to ( ) A, silica brick B, clay brick C, high alumina brick
- Beef tongue is to regulate the flow of gas, gas flow is not the same, so is the temperature, so choose the temperature resistance brick which is clay brick only.
- Q:is it correct that the higher the refractoriness is, the better refractory bricks are?
- Not completely correct. Refractory bricks need to be strong in addition to the fire resistance.
- Q:How much fireclay is needed per cube refractory bricks?
- Normal refractory bricks need to use 70-80kg refractory mud each cubic . In fact, this can be calculated, because the volume of refractory bricks and refractory mud density can be measured. Of course, here is an important point, that is the size of the brick seam, 1mm brick seam and 3mm is significantly different. Sichuan brand refractory mud has many kinds, like high aluminum, clay, corundum, magnesia, insulation and so on, the dosage is different.
- Q:What are the type, location and the physical and chemical effects of the refractory brick used in the cement rotary kiln?
- But most people use high alumina brick or clay brick, G6 refractory brick. The specific masonry location, such as G4 refractory brick, standard brick, T38, OD, T39, according to the length of your rotary kiln, many kinds of refractory bricks are used in cement rotary kiln, the specific size of the inner diameter should be calculated in detail
- Q:the amount of per square refractory brick of Various specifications and thickness of the refractory brick wall
- 9 grams-47. 7 grams- 47 calculate by your own according to the actual volume; cubic centimeter; 2.2 grams Clay brick 2: 1; 3, high alumina brick 3; cubic centimeter; standard density, cubic centimeter: 230mm * 114mm * 65mm, diatomite insulation brick 0, you can calculate the reference value
- Q:Why are the refractory bricks near to rotary kiln tyre easy to be short lives?
We are an industrial enterprise of refractories integrating the scientific research, design, production and engineering service. With first-class quality of products, high-efficient and prompt after-sale service, our products are not only well sold in many domestic large steel enterprises and coking enterprises, but also widely exported to more than 23 countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 200 Million
||North America;Asia;Western Europe;Africa;Russia;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Installation guide, OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range