General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:Whether fireclay raw materials or clinker are used when masonrying general fireclay brick? What is the difference between raw material and clinker?
- Generally, fireclay used to build fireclay brick is raw materials, it can also use clinker. After calcination, the raw material will shrink, but the brick seam is thin, the deformation has little effect.
- Q:when to replace the worn refractory bricks in rotary kiln?
- Wear out at least 23.
- Q:What is the relationship between the firing process and the manufacturing technique of fireclay bricks?
- Q:can diatomite brick be used as thermal insulation refractory brick?
- yes, it has good thermal insulation the raw material is cheap, diatomite brick is a kind of thermal insulation refractory brick with good performance.
- Q:How to repair the boiler?
- What kind of boiler, the external wall or the furnace arch, the smoke wall, the material: High-alumina cement, refractory brick, refractory clay, knife brick
- Q:does furnace use refractory cement to make refractory bricks?
- You can use fireclay, refractory cement is commonly used to arch. fireclay has good viscidity, it is handy to use.
- Q:What material does tile tunnel kiln use to replace the refractory brick to have better insulation effect and save the maintenance and prolong the service life?
- You can use ceramic fiber module
- Q:application of phosphate refractory bricks
- The 4 properties of phosphate refractory bricks: (1) high strength wear resistance (2) and chemical erosion (its alkali resistant ability is better than that of clay brick and high alumina brick) (3) and good thermal shock resistance (4) high load softening temperature in rotary kiln, kilneye, kiln Zone door cover, cooling machine and lining refractory brick falling parts easy to loose
- Q:Can lime rotary kiln refractory brick kiln be hung with klin coating?
- Should prevent the rotary kiln from being damaged; why hang kiln coating on the rotary kiln; try to avoid the big knot; 5; maintain the integrity of flame shape; burn top fire; should be hung; to prolong the service life of the refractory brick; steel plate is unable to withstand the high temperature, strengthen calcination control; adjust the high temperature region; let the big block out in time; avoid burning the fire. . Preparation equipment manufacturers 4, find the correct operating parameters of rotary kiln according to the experience; often keep the temperature above 1450 DEG C in the container; what is the reason for the rotary kiln coating; and add a layer of strong protective layer on the surface; the cylinder of the rotary kiln cylinder is made of steel plate; this is only the first step to determine the safe operation of the rotary kiln; avoid damage or smash the rotary kiln coating. 2; measures should be taken to prevent the kiln coating fall off because of the stop of the kiln and the changing of sudden hotness and sudden cold; burn the top fire; raw materials of appropriate preparation ingredients . We need to know the the rotary kiln, make up in time. The fire resistance and thickness of refractory bricks are limited. 6; in the inside of the building with a layer of refractory brick. 8. Observe and adjust frequently; and can reduce the heat loss outward; control the fire; we take 8 steps to perfectly protect the rotary kiln: how to protect the kiln skin that is hung well; improve coal mouth structure; important operation method of long-term effective rate of safety energy-saving ball mill the work will be interrupted; deterioration, strengthen equipment maintenance of retary kiln, after hanging the rotary kiln skin; ensure clinker grain is fine and uniform; improve the thermal efficiency for the benefit of kiln skin sticking, must treat in time ;
- Q:There are various refractory materials inside many kilns such as refractory brick, what is the role of masonry of these refractory materials?
- Heat insulation
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range