General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:What types of refractory bricks are divided into?
- Chimney and flue are places that high temperature gas of sulfur gathers, it should use acid material. Refractory material is divided into three major parts: acid, neutral and alkaline.
- Q:How many degrees of refractory brick if its surface turns red, how to test the temperature of refractory brick after it is burnt to red.
- But it depends on materials; for example, if clay brick is pink, it calls underburnt temperature is 700 degrees -900 degrees, paste red is called overdo temperature 1350 degrees -1390 degree, if the color turns heavier, it will be deformation. there are many reasons for refractory bricks sintering
- Q:Are refractory bricks, burner block and thermal insulation brick the same? Are they the same thing?
- The burner block is heavy, its using temperature is high, while thermal insulation brick is light and its using temperature is lower than heavy brick.
- Q:Why can't build refractory brick behind the skew block?
- refractory is heat expansion and cold contraction, it is also called refractory brick, can resist high temperature up to 580-770 degrees. Mainly used for the smelting furnace. faint yellow or brown, when it is high temperature, it will squeeze toward the center. Refractory material made of refractory clay or other refractory raw materials. the shortened form of fefractory brick is brick. vault will be extrusion deformation. Refractory material with a certain shape and size
- Q:Which is better for tunnel kiln suspended ceiling, refractory brick or ceramic fiber module ?
- If there is no strong hot erosion by airflow, then module is certainly better
- Q:What is the meaning of special shaped refractory brick material n-2b?
- In fact, there are many kinds of refractory bricks, titanium, high alumina refractory brick, after drying. The mineral composition of the clay brick is mainly kaolinite (Al2O3·2SiO2·2H2O) and 6% ~ 7% impurities (K, etc.). Clay refractory bricks are iron oxide sintered by 50% soft clay and 50% hard clay clinker ingredients according to a certain granularity requirements under the high temperature of 1300 ~ 1400 degrees), perlite
- Q:how much is the content of the high alumina of refractory brick?
- linear change on reheating is small and Slag resistance is good, matte smelting, good thermal shock resistance used refractory materials should be resistant to high temperature: In front of the furnace, the temperature can reach 1800, copper blowing. The maximum temperature in the smelting furnace area is on the top, pyro-refining and electrorefining, magnesia chrome brick, magnesia chrome castable, magnesia alumina brick. The commonly used refractory materials is direct-bonded magnesia-chrome bricks, which has large volume density. manufacturing technique of copper smelting consists of five parts, Clay brick
- Q:Why limit sintering brick first and develop new wall material?
- The sintering brick is not fit for the national energy saving policy. Indeed, to do a good job of energy saving and emission reduction, and protect our living environment, the relevant departments under the state issued a ban on the construction of the construction industry, prohibit the use of ordinary clay sintering.
- Q:1200 degrees inside the furnace, lay a layer of refractory brick, what is the temperature outside?
- except refractory brick, refractories include refractory concrete (refractory cement+aggregate), fire-resistant insulating layer (refractory cement+vermiculite powder or refractory cement + diatomaceous earth) and so on.
- Q:What is the difference between a clay brick and a red brick?
- Clay bricks burn red and red brick. Burnt blue. Green brick.Clay bricks are called sintered clay bricks.The construction methods are the same as those of the two. No difference.
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range