General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:Tunnel kiln firing refractory brick by 0 against the good rely on
- Modern advanced kiln has high temperature strength and good thermal shock resistance, better environmental protection, is the most economical and efficient kiln. (3), good resistance to gas erosion, due to tunnel kiln's flue gas discharge temperature is generally not higher than 250℃. In order to guarantee the normal temperature system and pressure system of the kiln. Its firing temperature is at 1200-1900℃: (1) or even higher, the requirement for the firebrick, compared with the intermittent kiln, is an important thermal equipment in refractory industry. It is a kind of energy-saving kiln. Tunnel kiln is a kind of kiln that can continuously produce and has high degree of automation.
- Q:What is the biggest difference between refractory bricks and clay refractory bricks?
- Q:Can mud and salt be used as refractory materials
- Definitely not, the refractory temperature of soil just is more than 800 degrees, it belongs to eutectic mixture
- Q:How to prevent high alumina refractory brick from producing crack when reproduce high alumina refractory brick?
- 1-1, on the 1 in order to prevent the emergence of crack in the production of high alumina refractory brick. 2 is appropriate, the water absorption rate of the tube mill should be controlled below 6%, the excess air coefficient controlled between level 1 and 2. The water absorption rate of clinker of bauxite with high alumina controlled under 4%-5%, making the high aluminum refractory brick burning in a smoothly and steadily weak oxidation atmosphere, and should be adjusted by thermotechnic
- Q:What are the differences between thermal insulation bricks and refractory bricks?
- Thermal insulation brick has low fire resistance, generally is porous and light.
- Q:How to use the winding packaging machine to pack refractory bricks
- Over 150KG the most common winding machine can pack, if it is light or the goods scatter, then add capping or pre-drawn device is all right.
- Q:What is the color of the refractory brick to repair the same color as the 1400
- Smash the same brick into fine powder
- Q:How to classify light refractory bricks?
- It should be classified based on the production materials of refractory brick! In addition to ordinary light brick (cenosphere material), mullite poly light ball, there is lightweight high aluminum brick, lightweight clay brick, diatomite brick etc.!
- Q:What are the release agents of refractory bricks?
- Alkalinity, the production process of alkaline, acid and alkali resistant transparent instant thickening powder, you can adjust the proportion according to the cost and needs of quality, environmental protection: One: Add the preservative into water to mix, after soaking one hour, then mixing evenly the production ratio, and then add the super core release agent into water to mix, add flavor pigment masterbatch into water to mix with water mixing, ensure completely dissolved, then add the waste oil, falvor is appropriate amount= release agent. Two, the newest recipe of release agent super core release agent masterbatch, waste engine oil, water, instant acidproof and alkaliproof transparent thickening powder, wire drawing powder, preservative, flavor and pigment= release agent super core wire drawing powder with water mixing, it is the most newly developed special core masterbatch and engine oil of Chengdu Hengfeng Hongye detergent factory, and it doesn't contain toxic solvents, especially 1, it has the following features, after thickening more than half an hour or so, mix evenly is ok, in a few seconds will waste oil and alkali: 10% of waste engine oil, 20% of release agent core masterbatch, 88% of water, 500g instant acidproof alkaliproof transparent thickening powder, 80g wire drawing powder, 1g pigment and preservative and lubricating oil and industrial grease, these integrate with water.
- Q:What kind of refractory brick is suitable for 1400 degrees shuttle kiln?
- Corundum mullite is also the principle about.2 can be. use high aluminum brick, which heat storage capacity is big, but the price is more expensive, and the chilling and heating performance is not good, the .
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range