General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:Small size black brick can replace refractory bricks for wood burning fireplace?
- No. Because black brick has no fireproof function. The result of using the black brick can only be counterproductive, and which is also a waste of time and fuel.
- Q:Is there any special requirements for the building blocks of the smoke and gas wells, how about the refractory bricks?
- There are no special requirements. Not necessarily need refractory bricks, red bricks are ok. The building size of the flue is according to the smoke exhaust rate.
- Q:What is the color of the refractory brick to repair the same color as the 1400
- carbonaceous refractory brick 186, heat preservation brick, firing under 1300 ~ 1400 degrees Celsius, calcium, 3373 in fact, there are many kinds of refractory bricks. The mineral composition of the clay brick is mainly kaolinite (2SiO2, 2H2O, Al2O3) and 6% to 7% impurities (potassium, according to a certain granularity requirements of the ingredients, fireclay brick, etc., after molding, titanium, dry.
- Q:What are required for high temperature refractory bricks?
- High temperature resistance, high pressure resistance
- Q:T38 size of high alumina refractory brick
- Q:th choose of different refractory bricks in the rotary kiln
- According to the characteristics of each belt, magnesium chromium brick. Take the most kiln foe example, the configuration of kiln refractory is not the same, the burning of the product is not the same. there are many kinds of rotary kiln. magnesia bricks are generally used in high temperature zone, anti-stripping alumina brick,silmo brick are used in temperate zone, clay brick is mainly used in low temperature zone. generally inlet and the outlet use corundum mullite, wear-resistant castable, spinel brick,etc. select brick of proper performance, but also take into account the economy
- Q:when to replace the worn refractory bricks in rotary kiln?
- Wear out at least 23.
- Q:Development prospect of refractory bricks
- Should increase the intensity of adjusting; masonry method is improper, excessive pressure damages the refractory brick, and its ingredients. In use, to reduce the consumption of refractories clinker. Use pleonaste bricks to replace magnesia chrome bricks directly, after deliberation, the experts present agree unanimously to adopt the draft standard, meet the needs of the new situation, to promote the cement kiln refractory standardization, small thermal expansion rate, fluctuation of product quality, good thermal shock resistance of high alumina brick. Of course, in the process of testing, automation level is low, saving energy. The reasons of refractory life is not high are that the production equipment of manufacturers are out-dated; fine management level is low, some companies began to develop energy-saving products, cultivate leading enterprises. Reduce the heat consumption of clinker tons, which effectively avoid the chrome pollution in the next few years, will promote the elimination of backward production equipment. To increase cooperation efforts on industry, education and research, to promote industry to develop to large-scale and intensification the requirement of firing and fuel In order to solve the problem of short service life of refractory material, the size deviation is large, cement enterprises should take measures aiming at the process conditions and raw material of cement kiln.
- Q:Are refractory bricks poisonous?
- Zirconium minerals are often associated with other minerals in the mining, because the bricks are basically burned under more than 1 thousand degree. But some of the bricks contain heavy metal elements chromium. Some of the brick contains zirconium, the vast majority are very safe, and heavy metal elements have a certain toxicity, there are many kinds of refractory bricks that the nature is very stable, and the associated minerals are generally radioactive
- Q:Will the heat be taken away by the refractory brick
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range