General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:How to use the winding packaging machine to pack refractory bricks
- Over 150KG the most common winding machine can pack, if it is light or the goods scatter, then add capping or pre-drawn device is all right.
- Q:Characteristics of refractory bricks
- The ability to resist rapid changing temperature and not to be destroyed is 6, it refers to the change of the volume expansion and contraction in the same temperature change. the porosity is 3, this parameter is very important in its own properties, anti bending strength, but as a manufacturer, you must strictly control the explicit hole through the material unit area of heat flow rate: The main composition determines the quality and characteristics of the refractory material 2: Unit volume weight, good impact resistance, abrasion resistance show good compactness: Also called high temperature load, it begins to deformation temperature, the volume density, we define such a linear change rate is 0 physical and chemical properties is 1: 5, but the heat conductivity coefficient may be large, load softening temperature, porosity: The ability to withstand shear stress is 8, compressive strength: Did not make specific requirements about thermal shock resistant performance: Resistance to anti penetration erosion under high temperature and not destroyed 7: Don't have to explain it, linear change rate, thermal conductivity, slag resistance: Also known as linear change on reheating or the residual line change, if the expansion and contraction of each time is the same: Under the condition of unit temperature gradient, the service life is 4, chemical composition.
- Q:What kinds of annealing furnace refractory bricks there are?
- But the energy saving effect is good, but also can use lightwight heat insulating brick, but the price is higher than that of clay brick
- Q:What materials make of clay insulating fireclay brick?
- Clay insulation bricks are general according to the different origins of raw materials, not the same
- Q:Can refractory bricks be used to build a house?
- Refractory brick can be used to build houses, but you can not use ordinary cement to build, the cost is 3 times than that of ordinary brick.
- Q:what is consequence of high load and soft low of high alumina refractory brick ?
- softening, if not up to the design requirements, may cause vicious incident like the collapse of the stove in use. the full name is softening temperature under a fixed load, as the name suggests, it is the softening temperature after adding the load.
- Q:does furnace use refractory cement to make refractory bricks?
- use refractory clay, refractory clay is made of refractory clinker clay mixing with cornstarch in a certain proportion, generally refractory cement refers to alumina cement, which is generally used in castable refractory, producing binder.
- Q:The harm of wet bricks used in refractory bricks
- Increase the natural protection time, increase the baking time, or water can not discharge, this will cause swelling deformation of furnace wall.
- Q:What is common brick, firebrick and hollow brick?
- Mainly used for smelting furnace and silica brick. There won't be problem by using scientific methods. Refractory brick----is refractory material with a certain shape and size. According to the preparation process, can be divided into firing brick. Similarly. Hollow bricks are very scientific in use. The hollow brick is just a kind of building material, belonging to the layman practices, hollow clay brick, unburned brick, shale hollow brick, electric melting brick (casting brick). High temperature building materials and structural materials used as building kilns and various thermal equipments, and refractory heat insulating bricks. Professional saying within the construction industry is that the argument of prohibiting the use of ordinary brickis is not scientific; according to the shape and size, can be classified into standard brick, construction, whether there is problem or not on cement and other related ingredients is related when it is under construction, the ability of 1, and at high temperature can withstand all kinds of physical and chemical changes and mechanical action, how to design. For example, refractory clay brick, strictly implement national standards to use qualified hollow brick. 8 earthquake, high alumina brick , magnesia brick, etc. due to the security risks. Hollow brick is classified into cement hollow brick, the house that built by cement hollow brick collapsed leading to many deaths, investigate that the foundation is suitable for the use of hollow brick or not, 580 degrees - 1. Will mislead the public, the high temperature of 770 degrees Celsius, must be corrected. There will be no problem if use scientifically according to strict procedures. There will be problem if the use of the solid brick is not strictly implement the state relevant standards. Also called refractory brick, special-shaped brick and etc. Refractory material made from refractory clay or other refractory raw materials
- Q:How to increase the service life of high temperature refractory bricks?
- The wedge brick should contain the brick surface distortion, decrease scrap rate high temperature refractory brick is refractory with a certain shape and size, the error of symmetry and concentric reducer's size differences. The correctness of shape of the straight refractory brick should include the straight of the intersection and the distortion of brick's face. Under the premise of ensuring the service life, the key to improve the efficiency of manufacturers, and have the correct shape and precise size. This is to ensure that the product is qualified, refractory brick in addition to planning a reasonable scale, that is, the scale of the allowable error.
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range