General Information of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15
Our corporation produces a comprehensive range of Low Porosity Fireclay bricks, with 30% to 55% alumina content, all of these bricks exhibit excellent performance.
Our Low Porosity Fireclay bricks are the final result of blending excellent calcined flint clay and calcined bauxite, with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We ensure you that the Fireclay Bricks made by us possess high quality standard and have gone through all the complicated quality control parameters. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they have the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion at 1000℃,
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15
Resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, chemical attack
High ability for anti-abrasion during work
Low shrinkage degree under high temperature so as to maintaining integrity of the furnace lining
Low apparent porosity, and low Fe2O3 content to reduce the carbon deposit in the blowhole and avoid the bricks broken in case of expansion
Applications of Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15
Low Porosity Fireclay Brick DN15 is mainly used in glass furnace.
- Q:What is the meaning of the new type of dry rotary kiln refractory brick 620,320?
- It should be the length of the turn. I'm not sure if it is right.
- Q:What are the differences between diatomite brick and ordinary refractory bricks?
- The volume density of diatomite brick is 3.9 * 10-6, good compressive strength, belongs to the small outer insulation, spinel brick.
- Q:Do refractory bricks need to be sent to the lab to test after arriving the site?
- Yes, need to test physical and chemical indicators
- Q:What are the main components of refractory bricks
- There are several kinds of refractory brick, clay brick, carborundum brick, chromium carbon.
- Q:How to make the adhesion between refractory brick and the inner wall of the boiler more firm?
- The hook structure, or masonry concrete beams.
- Q:Is fireclay brick acidproof? Does clay brick anti corrosion when it's used to build chimney lining?
- Refractory bricks anti acid and alkali after high-temperature calcination, and anti-corrosion won't be a problem
- Q:which kind of refractory bricks do coke oven and oxtongue brick belong to ( ) A, silica brick B, clay brick C, high alumina brick
- Beef tongue is to regulate the flow of gas, gas flow is not the same, so is the temperature, so choose the temperature resistance brick which is clay brick only.
- Q:Classification of refractory bricks
- Q:how to distinguish the quality of high alumina refractory brick when you buy it ?
- see the gap between the bricks and between kiln roof and kiln wall, etc.. 6, the pressure and the volume density of Pei brick and brick Pei size, appropreate matching of high alumina powder and high aluminous aggregate and other materials, the drying and time, and the mud trapped material humidity 1. 7, to reach the requirements of production. 4, the order of loading Pei brick into kiln . should prevent the lack of a scene , the requirement , mixing time, different procedure and the order of the adding of raw materials of high alumina brick. 3, drawing plan and lack of edge of high alumina brick . 5
- Q:Can lime rotary kiln refractory brick kiln be hung with klin coating?
- Should prevent the rotary kiln from being damaged; why hang kiln coating on the rotary kiln; try to avoid the big knot; 5; maintain the integrity of flame shape; burn top fire; should be hung; to prolong the service life of the refractory brick; steel plate is unable to withstand the high temperature, strengthen calcination control; adjust the high temperature region; let the big block out in time; avoid burning the fire. . Preparation equipment manufacturers 4, find the correct operating parameters of rotary kiln according to the experience; often keep the temperature above 1450 DEG C in the container; what is the reason for the rotary kiln coating; and add a layer of strong protective layer on the surface; the cylinder of the rotary kiln cylinder is made of steel plate; this is only the first step to determine the safe operation of the rotary kiln; avoid damage or smash the rotary kiln coating. 2; measures should be taken to prevent the kiln coating fall off because of the stop of the kiln and the changing of sudden hotness and sudden cold; burn the top fire; raw materials of appropriate preparation ingredients . We need to know the the rotary kiln, make up in time. The fire resistance and thickness of refractory bricks are limited. 6; in the inside of the building with a layer of refractory brick. 8. Observe and adjust frequently; and can reduce the heat loss outward; control the fire; we take 8 steps to perfectly protect the rotary kiln: how to protect the kiln skin that is hung well; improve coal mouth structure; important operation method of long-term effective rate of safety energy-saving ball mill the work will be interrupted; deterioration, strengthen equipment maintenance of retary kiln, after hanging the rotary kiln skin; ensure clinker grain is fine and uniform; improve the thermal efficiency for the benefit of kiln skin sticking, must treat in time ;
We are a professional company in developing and producing refractories for glass furnaces.There are two high-temperature tunnel kilns,two high-tempera-ture shuttle kilns,ten set friction pressing machines. The area of workshops is 20,000 square meters and the annual production capacity is 25,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 83 Million
||North America;Eastern Asia;Southeast Asia;Western Europe;Middle East;Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range