Fair Price Factory Supply 110/90-16 Motorcycle Tyre
Good Quality, Better Quality, Best Quality Products
(different quality meet different markets.)
Quality certificate:ISO 2000, CCC, SONCAP
110/90-16 Rich Patterns
Rich Sizes List Of Motorcycle Tyres
Benefits for choosing us?
1. As motorcycle tyre factory, rich manufacturing experiences can satified clients' any requirement about products, like weight, PR, load, dimension, pattern, quality, usage, brand.. Any changes can be produced in here.
2. Outstanding tyre recipe, experienced technician and skilled workers play important parts in our controled quality products.
3. Professional sale team will supply exact product guide and overall subsequent servise particularly and fervidly.
4. MRC adheres "GOOD FAITH", keen to make sincere cooperation with our partners and friends.
5. Welcome every friends visit MRC factory from anywhere in anytime:)
- Q:What are the motorcycle tires?
- Build a large, is new, do not worry, then you can buy a camel.
- Q:Motorcycle tires have a small mouth how to make up
- Advise you better or do not make up, for a best, save money and help that important ah, if the tires have a small mouth absolutely do not make up, for new. The
- Q:What is the part of the middle of the motorcycle tires,
- The wheel is also called the wheel, wheel, tire, tire is the tire inside the tire supporting the drum-shaped, the center of the metal parts mounted on the shaft. Wheels according to diameter, width, molding methods, different types of materials.
- Q:What is the difference between the front and rear wheels of the motorcycle
- Car wheels, as one of the important drive components that travel directly on the road, try to avoid the appearance of wheel sizes.
- Q:Motorcycle tires model how to see ah
- As the motorcycle tires are consumables, therefore, the replacement of tires for the Mo friends has long been commonplace. As the front and rear wheels of the different force, the rear wheel wear is always greater than the front wheel. Generally for the two tires before they need to change a front tire, or for a few inner tube before they need to change a tires. So, how to buy a qualified tires? Perhaps face the motorcycle with a wide variety of tires you can not start.
- Q:Motorcycle Tire Specifications
- Oh, that I 110 / 90-16, Lang say?
- Q:What is the benefit of motorcycle tires wide
- if the unauthorized modification, there may be parts of the interference or lead to other bad, it is recommended that individuals do not modify the modified, to ensure the safety of people and vehicles.
- Q:How to choose motorcycle tires
- In the choice of a tire, its wear resistance is an important consideration. Soft material tires can get greater traction, but its wear quickly; and hard material tire damage is slow, but its grip performance is poor. Manufacturers often consider a number of influencing factors in designing a motorcycle tire so that tires can achieve an optimal balance between grip performance and mileage that can travel.
- Q:Why the track with a large displacement motorcycle (1000C) motorcycle tires without pattern but smooth?
- Some of the veteran fans knew that they had used smooth tires without troughs. But in 1998, in order to reduce the speed of the car, the FIA decided to use Formula 1 racing tires with tires. This year also requires the front wheels of the car must use four tires in the direction of rotation. Compared to the bald tires, the tires now have four longitudinal grooves, which are arranged on the treads on average, with a minimum depth of 2.5 mm and a distance between the center lines of the grooves of 50 mm. Incidentally, the birth of these four grooves is required by the FIA rules, their purpose is to reduce the tires of the ground contact to reduce the tire grip performance and then reduce the speed, improve the F1 car safety factor.
- Q:Motorcycle tires 90 / 90-18 and 90 / 90-10 What is the difference ah
- In addition, the front 90 refers to the width of the tire, that is, the tire width of 90 mm, the back of the 90 refers to the height of the tire is 90% of the width (flat ratio), which is 81 mm high.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range