EC Cellulose provides excellent functionality in many industrial applications. It offers an attractive range of physical properties and can be blended with other materials to achieve intermediate characteristics.
Residue on ignition (WT%)
(5% solution, 20℃)
4, 5, 7, 10, 20, 50, 70, 100, 150, 200, 300
Loss on drying (%)
Organic solvent method of solubility and dissolution:
EC can be dissolved in various organic solvents, such as fatty acid (ethanol, isopropyl alcohol), other alcohols, ketones, aromatic and so on. Common solvent (volume ratio):
1）Toluene ：Ethanol = 4:1
3）Acetone ：Isopropanol = 65:35
4）Toluene ：Isopropanol = 4:1
5）Methyl Acetate ：Methanol = 85:15
Alcohols and aromatics in the viscosity of the mixture, going down with alcohol content higher, when alcohol accounts for 30-35%, the lowest viscosity of the composition. Dissolution method: the EC under the stirring slowly add the container filled with a solvent until complete wetting dissolved.
- Q:What is an indirect food additive?
- Indirect Food Additive - In general, these are food additives that come into contact with food as part of packaging, holding, or processing, but are not intended to be added directly to, become a component, or have a technical effect in or on the food. Indirect food additives mentioned in Title 21 of the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations (21CFR) used in food-contact articles, include adhesives and components of coatings (Part 175), paper and paperboard components (Part 176), polymers (Part 177), and adjuvants and production aids (Part 178). Currently, additional indirect food additives are authorized through the food contact notification program. In addition, indirect food additives may be authorized through 21 CFR 170.39.
- Q:Does honey contain additives?
- >There are no additives added to any honey I know of. First of all, there is so much sugar in the honey that there wouldn't be any water available to dissolve chemicals into and the only thing that is really done to honey is to pasteurize it (heat treat it). Most bugs will not grow in high solids like that due to osmotic pressure, the rest are killed by pasteurization and that means no additives are needed.
- Q:Whether the cake oil belongs to the government prohibits the use of food additives
- No, cake oil is allowed by the state, mainly used in sea cakes. Is a less toxic, relatively safe food additives. In the "National Food Additive Food Hygiene Standard (GB2760)", the use of such additives are clearly defined, the general maximum use of 6g / kg.
- Q:The state expressly prohibits the addition of food additives
- The state expressly prohibits the addition of food in the food can not be called food additives, and is generally referred to as illegal additives. Our country's Ministry of Health has repeatedly published in the food may be illegal to add non-food blacklist, there are hanging white block, Sudan red, Wang Jinhuang, melamine, borax, sodium thiocyanate, rose red B, art green, White, acid orange, formaldehyde, industrial caustic soda, carbon monoxide, sodium sulfide, industrial sulfur, industrial dyes, poppy shell, leather hydrolyzate, potassium bromate, benzoyl peroxide, dimethyl fumarate, waste oil, mineral oil , Industrial gelatin, industrial alcohol, dichlorvos, hair water, industrial acetic acid, sorbic acid, copper sulfate, nitrofurans, clenbuterol, sedatives, industrial magnesium chloride, chloramphenicol, water glass, malachite green, Care products, sodium pentachlorophenolate, alkaline yellow, trichlorfon, olaquindox and so on. In addition, the use of food additives and over-range is also illegal.
- Q:What do you need to pay attention to using fuel additives?
- 1, and so on to add gasoline when added, because it can be diluted with gasoline fuel additives. 2, it is recommended to add once every 1000-2000 million km, 250ml or 500ml. 3, choose the gas station to choose a little bigger, or regular gas station refueling, fuel quality on the car's fuel consumption, performance has a great impact, the best not to refuel at night.
- Q:what are the pros and cons of food additives?
- Pros: Grown without pesticides, synthetic chemicals, preservatives, non-irradiated, non-genetically modified, better nutrition for the person ingesting them, less toxicity for the person ingesting them, feeling of better well being is markedly noticeable Cons: Expensive, shorter shelf life ,limited availability, limited selection If you hear news reports telling you that there is no difference between the two, consider the source : It's just like most western medicine doctors telling people that vitamin supplements don't help people. Of course they are going to say that. Doctors want you to be sick so you'll buy their pimp's (pharmaceutical companies) drugs and spend money on doctor visits. Also pharmaceutical companies and most western medicine doctors don't make any money off of vitamin supplements or the fact that you are healthy.. Something to think about, huh? Believe it... cause it's true. It's a sad state of affairs, but it's definitely true
- Q:Vitamin C can do what kind of food additives
- Vitamin C itself is a nutrient, but when added to food, it is necessary to pay attention to the added limit, if not used as a nutrient, can be added as an antioxidant ingredient, mainly added to the beverage category.
- Q:New car running during the first box of oil was fooled by the addition of additives how to do?
- During the running of the new car, the additive should not be added. The number of miles that affect the running is not to be maintained, but no additives are added to the new car.
- Q:what is the additive inverse of 5 mod 14?
- Additive Inverse Modulo
- Q:What is animal feed additives?
- Enzymes such as Lysine are added to promote growth. Other additives such as meat meal, tallow (tasty warmed animal fat) and even bran (to prevent constipation) in sows are added....!!
1, High and stable quality;
2, most professional services
3, reasonable price
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1.2 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
||SGS, ISO 9001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||QINGDAO PORT，TIANJIN PORT
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||about 10000 m2
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range