EC Cellulose provides excellent functionality in many industrial applications. It offers an attractive range of physical properties and can be blended with other materials to achieve intermediate characteristics.
Residue on ignition (WT%)
(5% solution, 20℃)
4, 5, 7, 10, 20, 50, 70, 100, 150, 200, 300
Loss on drying (%)
Organic solvent method of solubility and dissolution:
EC can be dissolved in various organic solvents, such as fatty acid (ethanol, isopropyl alcohol), other alcohols, ketones, aromatic and so on. Common solvent (volume ratio):
1）Toluene ：Ethanol = 4:1
3）Acetone ：Isopropanol = 65:35
4）Toluene ：Isopropanol = 4:1
5）Methyl Acetate ：Methanol = 85:15
Alcohols and aromatics in the viscosity of the mixture, going down with alcohol content higher, when alcohol accounts for 30-35%, the lowest viscosity of the composition. Dissolution method: the EC under the stirring slowly add the container filled with a solvent until complete wetting dissolved.
- Q:Find the additive inverse of each number?
- Additive inverses, when added, equal 0. This means additive inverses must be opposites of each other. For example, a and -a. They are opposites in the sense that -a is the same as a but negative. a + (-a) = a - a = 0 -(4 - 3i) = -4 + 3i -(a + bi) = -a - bi
- Q:Soy sauce need to add anti-corrosion additives?
- But the modern food process requires a more appropriate taste, longer transport preservation and the use of the family to ensure that even if the open bottle does not affect the quality, which had to add food additives, in fact, the preservative itself is not only legitimate, Most of the use in the process is harmless, like potassium sorbate, calcium propionate, which are very safe, including sodium benzoate are completely edible, even nitrite in the normal food intake rate of almost no effect.
- Q:How is the production license for feed additives?
- Feed additives for the production license for me. What product?
- Q:What are the food additives in the drink?
- There are many additives in the beverage, such as: sour agent (citric acid, lactic acid, etc.), edible flavor, concentrated fruit juice, thickener (CMC, xanthan gum, pectin, etc.), emulsifier (monoglyceride, etc.) (Sugar, aspartame, sodium cyclamate, etc.), pigments, etc., the specific reference to GB2760-2017.
- Q:To do vacuum packaging cooked food need to put those food additives
- Convenient food processing
- Q:What are the food additives that can improve the flavor of food?
- Q:Can you make the chicken grow up with no additives
- Hello, first with a lot of foam soak after curing fried, chicken products bulky full. OKorder sell small package bubble source, you can buy less try.
- Q:Pig blood processing into blood tofu with which food additives are not fragile
- Pig blood tofu process, the traditional method is salt and anticoagulation, and then add 2-3 times the water molding, cut the pot under the cooking, and then pan.
- Q:What's the difference between an Additive Inverse and an Additive Identity?
- additive inverse is the number you have to add to a number to make it zero if x is the number, the additive inverse is -x additive identity is the number you add to x to make it x this is always 0
- Q:What is the proportion of ammonium chloride used as feed additive in feed?
- As animal expectorant, diuretic, oral administration of a horse 8 ~ 15g cattle 10 ~ 25g sheep 2 ~ 5g pigs 1 ~ 2g dogs, cat 0.2 ~ lg, 2 to 3 times a day
1, High and stable quality;
2, most professional services
3, reasonable price
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1.2 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
||SGS, ISO 9001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||QINGDAO PORT，TIANJIN PORT
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||about 10000 m2
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range