EC Cellulose provides excellent functionality in many industrial applications. It offers an attractive range of physical properties and can be blended with other materials to achieve intermediate characteristics.
Residue on ignition (WT%)
(5% solution, 20℃)
4, 5, 7, 10, 20, 50, 70, 100, 150, 200, 300
Loss on drying (%)
Organic solvent method of solubility and dissolution:
EC can be dissolved in various organic solvents, such as fatty acid (ethanol, isopropyl alcohol), other alcohols, ketones, aromatic and so on. Common solvent (volume ratio):
1）Toluene ：Ethanol = 4:1
3）Acetone ：Isopropanol = 65:35
4）Toluene ：Isopropanol = 4:1
5）Methyl Acetate ：Methanol = 85:15
Alcohols and aromatics in the viscosity of the mixture, going down with alcohol content higher, when alcohol accounts for 30-35%, the lowest viscosity of the composition. Dissolution method: the EC under the stirring slowly add the container filled with a solvent until complete wetting dissolved.
- Q:The state expressly prohibits the addition of food additives
- The state expressly prohibits the addition of food in the food can not be called food additives, and is generally referred to as illegal additives. Our country's Ministry of Health has repeatedly published in the food may be illegal to add non-food blacklist, there are hanging white block, Sudan red, Wang Jinhuang, melamine, borax, sodium thiocyanate, rose red B, art green, White, acid orange, formaldehyde, industrial caustic soda, carbon monoxide, sodium sulfide, industrial sulfur, industrial dyes, poppy shell, leather hydrolyzate, potassium bromate, benzoyl peroxide, dimethyl fumarate, waste oil, mineral oil , Industrial gelatin, industrial alcohol, dichlorvos, hair water, industrial acetic acid, sorbic acid, copper sulfate, nitrofurans, clenbuterol, sedatives, industrial magnesium chloride, chloramphenicol, water glass, malachite green, Care products, sodium pentachlorophenolate, alkaline yellow, trichlorfon, olaquindox and so on. In addition, the use of food additives and over-range is also illegal.
- Q:Food additive production license valid for several years
- The food additive production license is valid for 5 years
- Q:whats additive inverse?
- In mathematics, the additive inverse, or opposite, of a number n is the number that, when added to n, yields zero. The additive inverse of F is denoted −F.
- Q:What's the additive inverse of -3.?
- the answer is 3. the additive inverse of a number is the number you add to make the sum equal zero.
- Q:Differences between extreme pressure additives and lubricating additives
- Additives are mainly antioxidant antiseptic, antiwear agent, friction improving agent (also known as oily agent), extreme pressure additives, detergents, dispersants, anti-foam agent, anti-emulsifier, rust inhibitor Coagulants, viscosity index improvers and other types. The additives sold in the market are generally more than one of the single additive compound, the difference is that the composition of a single additive and composite additives within the proportion of several single additives only.
- Q:Is the concentrated fruit and vegetable juice a food additive?
- The types of food additives that are allowed in our country are limited to those specified in GB 2760-2017 and its announcements. GB 2760-2017 in the fruit and vegetable juice (pulp) and its beverages allowed to use about 59 kinds of food additives.
- Q:New car running during the first box of oil was fooled by the addition of additives how to do?
- During the running of the new car, the additive should not be added. The number of miles that affect the running is not to be maintained, but no additives are added to the new car.
- Q:What are the additives in the milk?
- I drink is bright gifted milk, do not know if there is no additives
- Q:Food additives use requirements
- According to the provisions of GB 2760 implementation.
- Q:Is the stone powder used in the feed a feed additive?
- Yes, strictly speaking, to do a single feed permit
1, High and stable quality;
2, most professional services
3, reasonable price
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1.2 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
||SGS, ISO 9001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||QINGDAO PORT，TIANJIN PORT
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||about 10000 m2
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range